Date with the Devil Ch. 03

Story Info
Can the sexy professor find a way to defeat this evil?
1.9k words
4.46
99.6k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,709 Followers

The Final Chapter

Now only Prof was left, and the beast turned towards her. Jane knew what to expect she already accepted she had darkest fantasies. Resisting only made it stronger. She realized her only way out was to embrace this fiends perversions. A huge wind erupted and in an instant all of them had crossed into the creature's world.

They were suddenly in a huge cavern type hall, large pillars and large erotic statues a number of roaring flame pits giving the place a sweltering atmosphere.. All the women were there, and so was the creature. Around it were its minions; gargoyle like reptiles with tails and long bulbous tipped cocks.

Jane was naked her long legged body and full ass glistening with sweat, her big red lips moist, her eyes wide taking in the scene. Her fiery red hair was like an inferno itself, making her look like a crazed ancient amazon worshipper. One of the devils tentacles held her on her knees in front of Tess and Angela who acted delirious, writhing on the floor.

Their reaction was understandable as both of Jane's hands were already buried up each girl's twat.

Rebecca was near by franticly entwined in coils; Sharon was awake but weak, sobbing as three of the minions descend on her. Around the room they were bizarre instruments and cages.

The creature roared in victory; tentacles helping hold open the two women's legs as they continued to groan in confused sensation. Jane felt her hands moist and warm; it couldn't be possible, both the whores were taking her fisting like pros, though against their will; just how she fantasized they would!

"Oh Jane, no what agghh urrrrrrrrr!" Moaned Angela, her stunning legs tensed but wide.

"Oh professor you can't ugh no uggghhh!" Squealed Tess her tight twat gripping the woman's hand so much Jane doubted she could remove it if she wanted to.

She flexed her hands one at a time watching them buck and arch their backs. Then she convulsed herself as a slimly tentacle snaked up her ass deeper and deeper.

"Ohhh yess, oh, ugh, ugghhhhhhhh!" She groaned in delight!

Near by Rebecca was shrieking as the beast's minions pinned her to a slab alter. The Demon wasted no time and mounted her, its numerous cocks seeking holes. A warty red one entered her pussy as a long spider type appendage fucked her up her ass. Its tentacle mouths and suckers plied her body, her luscious tits been veraciously sucked and nipped.

" Oh god, ugh, ugh get it off me, uggghhhh uggg awwwwww!" She wailed as its head went to kiss her, its fat lips forcing her mouth open.

And then she gave a look of sheer terror as a slimy cock retched from the demon's mouth thrusting down hers, making her gag.

Jane felt the creature’s excitement as its tentacles twisted and probed, the one up her own ass sending a shiver in her gut. "Oooooooo!" She continued to fist her two friends, Angela now with her hands around Jane's buried wrist trying to resist.

"Awww, ugh, urrggghh Jane stop urr you fucking bitchhhhhhhh!"

Tess was unable to resist at all as a minion now held her head tightly its own cock pounding against the inside of her cheek.

"Mmmgggggghhh!"

Sharon meanwhile had been dragged towards a large sunken wooden vat, similar to a hot tub. The vat was filled with gallons of warm semen and Sharon was lowered in the frothy spunk, the contents coming up to just below her tits. Three of the creature jumped in massaging the spunk all over her, cupping it in their hands forcing her to drink.

Rebecca was almost completley limp now as the beast humped her holes. It removed the wet prick from her mouth allowing her to splutter and cough; she suddenly tensed gripping its revolting midriff.

"Oh God it’s, ugh coming, uuggghh!"

The creature spewed inside her pounded pussy her beautiful lips foaming like a rabid dog.

"Arrrrrrrr!"

Its ejaculation was like a hose pipe going off inside her.

"Ooooohhhhhh!"

The creature stood up as Rebecca rolled off the slab her tummy hard her pussy weeping white slime.

"Now bring the young bitch here!" The beast commanded to its creatures which then instantly surrounded Tess pulling her with a shriek from Jane's hungry fist.

Then Angela was also pulled from janes hand with a half grateful sigh.The minions had plans for the professor. Jane had no time to react before hungry minion cocks surrounded her. One thrust into her mouth another took her doggie style while the demon's ass tentacle continued to twist and probe.

"Oh, ooh, ugh mnnnnnfff!" She tugged on two more fat pricks with her hands the creature clawing her back and round ass.

Angela was been dragged along the slimy marble floor to the tub for a bathing. Jane grunted and bucked the cocks filling her with lust, the one in her mouth ejaculated and she gulped the seed, quickly gobbling another eager cock.

The one fucking her also came and she filled with minion spunk. Rolling onto her back a fresh creature pulled her legs back to her ears. It pulled out its master's tentacle 12 inches plus of filthy ribbed flesh and buried its own cock up her tight ass. It then replaced the tentacle in her upturned twat; the tentacle rapidly snaked upside.

"Ugggggggggggghhhhh!" This was just like she had imagined from all those ancient debauched myths.

As she fucked and sucked she could see Tess close by. The creatures were pinning her face down between Rebecca's open legs. The English stunner lay tummy bloated and exhausted legs hitched and wide. The huge demon had its mouth down to Tess’s exposed ass, its mouth cock firmly plugging her shitter.

Tess was squealing. "No not up there, I've never uuggghh!" As her head was forced onto Rebecca's oozing slit.

Then the creature placed a hand on English woman's swollen groin pressing down.

"Ahh oooooohhhh!" She groaned her head up watching the spunk spewed from her cunt in a disgusting spray covering the shocked gawping face of Tes.

"Oh, ohh urrrr cough, cough splutter!"

The beast mouth cock twisted and thrust into Tess’s rear as the blonde teen screamed, her soaking pussy spewed face pinned to the floor by a tentacle.

In the tub Sharon and Angela were holding onto the high sides bucking and grunting as a minion each fucked them from behind in the ass. They were both gritting their teeth, asses wobbling, the white goo over their faces shoulders and dripping from their tits. The creatures clung to the girl's butts and backs like large dogs, tails waging, claws biting, cocks stabbing rapidly.

Jane was now also covered in spunk and sweat as more and more minions arrived to fuck and molest her. She shrieked in delight, cupping her tits massaging the creature's seed into her body. The beast's tentacle gripped her ankle pulling her along the shinny floor, the minions hanging onto her like ravenous crows, only darting away as she reached the great bulk of the demon. The creature raised its head the tongue cock slithering back into its mouth.

It lifted her up to face it directly in its eyes sensing her inner thoughts.

"No!" It hissed. "You are enjoying it too much."

Jane glared at it in excitement, a perverse grin on her face. The creature then looked down at the doggie teen her arse still raised moaning to herself, then over to the two busty beauties in the spunk bath. Jane had concentrated on her darkest fears and fantasies; they were both of the same and by accepting that the creature only gave its energy to her not able to draw from its victim. Jane was sucking the power from it at a fantastic rate!

It was already visibly diminished, weaker. She looked into its worried eyes as it read her mind.

"Yess yes do it, my darkest thoughts." She laughed knowing it had to comply. Her final dark desire destined to drain its last ounces of power.

"Noooooouughhhhhhhh!!!"

The creature howled dropping Jane as it fell on its back minions scattering. Jane looked down and groaned in delight and horror. Between her thighs was an upright rock stiff cock.

"Oooh, it soo hard it hurts," she moaned running her nails along it 10 inches to the tender tip, "ooohhh!" She knelt, and then stood, the prick remaining solid and rampant.

The creature was screaming and thrashing as its powers drained. Tess turned to get up.

"Dr Jane what uggh, my God what has it done to you?"

Jane pushed the girl back on all fours.

"Get down you bitch," she snarled making the surprised girl sprawl. Then Jane was on her fine butt pinning her, cock in her free hand searching for the girls recently rimmed ass.

"Ooh please Prof Uggh, ooh, ooh, ooooooohhhhh!"

Jane eased the fat end through the coeds ring, gripping her waist to thrust home.

"Ugghh Tess you lovely sexy whore, uuggghh yes you dirty little bitch ugh, uuggghh!"

Jane was in ecstasy her cock in the young student hot ass hole, pounding relentlessly hard.

"Oh Tess yes take it, take it!" She cried in triumph.

Tess was clawing the floor screaming for help. But Angela and Sharon did not hear or care. They both were now pinned to a rack as the minions slobbered on their spunk covered tits; the creatures had long pliers and were slowly beginning to twist the women's nipples.

"Eeeieeeeeee!"

Tess was shuddering eyes rolling, butt up high as Jane pounded down on it.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

The feelings Jane was experiencing were fantastic; her hard cock hot and pressed, the wailing girl eyes wide in horror as her virgin hole was busted with her teachers stud dick.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh awwwww!"

Jane was fucking like she was possessed, red hair flying her strong frame gripping the girl, pelvis slapping on the blondes big butt.

"Ooh yes I can feel it coming, yes, yesss uggghhhhh!"

She felt her tube flood to the tip as spirt after spirt filled the teens void.

"Ugghhhhhhkkkkkk!"

The final throws of ecstasy finished the beast. It screamed, shriveling to heap of rags and the world around them darkened then thankfully blacked out.

Hours past.

The next morning the women awoke to birdsong. They were back in the dinning room slumped at their table, still fully clothed but all looked like they had a rough night. One by one they had awoke; each first thinking it had been some awful dream before realizing all had experience the same event.

The rod was placed back in its box and Jane agreed it would be weighted and thrown into the ocean the next day. The women left one at a time not knowing if anyone would ever believe them, and if they ever wanted to tell anyone.

Tess left the last, she couldn't even look at her professor.

"It was necessary to drain its powers!" Jane explained as she hugged the girl trying to console the disgusted assistant."There was no other way, please you must understand."

Tes just pulled away and left slamming the door. She knew the professor was right but also that Jane had confronted and fulfilled her darkest desires, that of buggering her while she begged.

But it wasn't just that which made her shudder and leave, her body visibly shaking. No, she could have sworn when she cuddled her just back then she felt something hard and long at Jane's groin pressing against her leg.

The End

FINC
FINC
1,709 Followers