Dating Service Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up you whore, of course you want this. Why else would you sign up for a dating service and dress like a slut on our first two dates? You knew what my profile said. I demand strict obedience from my women. And that's why your here.

He pushed me down by the shoulders to my knees and started to undo his buckle and pull down his jeans. I was mortified as I new what was soon to come.

After mere moments, I was now starting at the smallest penis I had ever seen. It must have been 5 inches at the most, and the stench was horrible. John by comparison was a full 9 inches.

Yet I just kept staring at it. There was just something so inferior about it. So...so...

"Get to work slut".

Beyond any comprehension I started to move my head forward. I parted my lips and allowed the tiny, smelly organ into my mouth. Grabbing my head he began sliding in and out, fucking my mouth.

I gave an involuntary moan as I began sucking and licking his cock.

He reached down and lowered my top, letting my breasts pop out. I moaned even louder as he pinched and pulled my nipples. I found myself sucking harder, faster as he painfully stimulated my breasts.

In relatively very short time he erupted in my mouth, or more actually squirted. As I felt the liquid flow into my mouth, he insisted that I swallow. I did.

Letting go of my head, I fell to my hands and knees. Billy pulled up his jeans, slapped me on the ass, and walked out.

I just laid there crying for 20 minutes. How could I have just done that? Oh how could I have betrayed my dear John like this? I had just sucked another man's penis.

I got up and quickly rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth 3 times. I even took a shower to try to get the disgust off my body.

That very next day John came back to town, and we made long, tender, passionate love all through the night. And it continued over the next two weeks. Almost every night we had sex and I treated him like a king. I finally could appreciated the warm, caring man I had and was eager to show him how much I cared.

But there was something missing. Even though he was enjoying the renewed attention, John was the kind of guy who only did the straight sex, none of the playing around. He was kind, and gentle, but I sometimes wished he would be more in command during sex, a little more rough.

My mind began to slowly drift to Billy. The way he held my head in his hands, the way he commanded me to suck his undersized, smelly cock. Soon I found myself masturbating to these thoughts.

I loved John so very much, but I just needed to get this feeling out of my system. With out thinking one day, I dialed Billy's number.

That night, as John was at home watching TV, I arrived at Billy's house. My Jaguar looked out of place in this crappy neighborhood. I walked up to the door and knocked. After a moment, Billy appeared with a big bright grin.

"Couldn't keep your mind off me eh?"

I didn't respond, just held my eyes low as I walked in. The house was a mess. Trash everywhere and smelled like a dump yard. The roaches ran every which way.

I felt him grab me from behind and push me forward over the couch. I was now bent over the back of the couch, with my ass up high. Billy pull my mini skirt up over my hips and slowly ran his crude hand up my legs and under the waistband of my panties.

I shivered as he lowered them from my hips, past my knees, down to my ankles and waited for me to raise my high heels so he could remove them.

He brought my panties to his nose and inhaled...."Hmmmm, I can see my little whore is ready for her man.

I moaned as he roughly squeezed the orbs of my ass, needing them, stroking them.

Suddenly....SLAP!!!

I shrieked as the noise reverberated around the room. He raised his hand again and brought it down hard. I held still as he brought down slap after slap.

"You fucking slut..Slap...coming in here with a soaked pussy...Slap...looking for my big cock like a bitch in heat..Slap..."

I raised my hips higher as he continued to abuse my ass. Suddenly he stopped, grabbed my hips, and plunged his cock into my pussy. I could hardly feel a thing as his small cock plunged into my horny cunt.

It was so frustrating. I so desperately wanted to cum but could barely feel any sensation. I began to fuck back in earnest, slightly improving the contact. I couldn't help but think how ironic this was. Only a few weeks ago, I thought of this man as the most horrible, disgusting, sexist pig on the face of the planet, yet here I was, desperately trying to fuck his 5 inch cock as John sat home alone watching TV.

Then I imagined John seeing me getting fucked like this, seeing me bucking like a whore against another man's cock and my body was overrun by a fierce orgasm. My cunt muscles contracted around Billy's tiny organ and he squirted his liquid into me. He collapsed on the floor, leaving me bent over the sofa with my ass still high in the air, and watery cum seeping out my cunt.

The rest of the night he used my body as he wished. My breasts, pussy, ass and mouth were at his disposal, and I loved every minute of it. I could never get enough. I couldn't believe how much of a slut I was turning out to be for him. His small cock kept me frustrated all through the night and made me desperate for more.

By morning, I was as filthy as his house.

As he sat at the kitchen table, reading the newspaper, I was between his legs sucking his cock. He didn't even pay any attention to me. I wasn't even a human being to him, just an object like the newspaper, something to be used. I was willingly degrading myself to no end.

Finally I noticed the clock, I was late for work. I quickly cleaned up as best I could and made to leave. Billy didn't even come to say good bye to me. He just sat on the sofa and watched TV. I shrugged it off and went to my car.

All through work, I kept thinking about what I had done. I allowed this weasel to have his way with me. Last night I had a warm, caring, loving man waiting for me at home, and instead I went to be used by a man with a small cock. What was wrong with me? This would definitely be the last time I do something like this. I better have gotten it out of my system.

But I hadn't. Over the next few days, every time I would make love to John, all I could do was think of Billy. I tried to get John to be a little kinkier, to satisfy my needs. I tried to get him to spank me, fuck my cleavage, even screw my ass. But he would have none of it. He didn't even like me giving him head.

After 8 days, I found myself again driving to Billy's house. I knew how stupid this was. I was risking everything with John, but I couldn't help it. I needed to be treated like...like...a slut.

I arrived to find Billy watching a football game. He hardly even paid me any attention as I walked in. When I tried to say hello, he grunted and told me to get him a can of beer. When I returned, he grabbed it from me and took a long sip. Looking around, he couldn't seem to find a place to set his bear down. He look over to me and got an idea.

"Hey sweet checks, I need a cup holder, get undressed and sit on the sofa next to me."

I hesitated for a moment, but his commanding tone was already getting me wet. I took off all my cloths and sat next to him.

"Good girl, now lay on your back and lift your legs over your shoulders."

Confused, I did as he said. Now I was bent in two, with my pussy wide and exposed. Then, to my utter humiliation, he brought the can down to my gaping pussy.....and pushed it in.

A chill ran up my spine as the ice cold beer rested in my warm vagina. I looked down and saw the can protruding from my cunt. I wanted to cry. I was now nothing more than a cup holder to this man. A true object. What was I doing here? This man cared nothing for me. Poor John gives me all his love, and this man uses my pussy as a beer holder. Am I crazy?

I looked up at Billy and saw he had already gone back to watching the game. I should stand up and leave this instant. But I just laid there. After a few minutes, he reached back down and removed the can from my hole, took a sip, and pushed it back in.

After about and half an hour, he finally finished the beer and removed it from my numb pussy. Then he told me to get on my hands and knees before him. I did as he asked, hoping that I could finally get to the fucking, but he simply lifted his legs and rested them on my back. Now I was his stool.

Was there any depth to my depravity?

Finally the game ended. Maybe now I could get some relief. But he demanded I leave. Saying that he was meeting up with friends for bowling and to get lost.

As I drove home, I wondered to myself, "what was the point"? Why did I even go there if I wasn't going to get laid? All I was good for to him was a beer holder and stool.

John was waiting for me when I got home. He was in a very horny mood and started kissing me as I walked through the door, but I just wasn't in the mood.

Over the next few weeks, things didn't get any better. I still went to see Billy, despite the new levels of humiliation I found myself going through. Besides all the hard fucking he gave my holes, and new uses for my pussy, he even started sharing me with his friends. It was horrible, but I couldn't get enough. I kept coming back for more.

We hardly even talked when I was with Billy. It was more like he commanded, and I'd obey. If he said open my legs, I'd open my legs. If he said suck my friend's cock, I sucked his friend's cock. If he said get me a beer, I got him a beer.

Then one day it happened. John had taken me to this really expensive restaurant, then to the opera, and finally home. As we entered the house, he lowered to one knee, took out a small jewel case, and popped the question "Will you marry me?"

I looked at the largest diamond ring I had ever seen. A great big smile came to my face. Here was a man I truly loved and who truly loved me. A man who was very successful, wealthy, and handsome. And now he was asking me to marry him.

He looked into my eyes, and I into his. Then I leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

"John I'm sorry, but no!" And I walk out the door.

---

Later that night, Billy arrived at his run down, roach infested shack with his buddies from a bowling game. As he and his friends came in, they found the football game showing on TV, and a 28 year old vice- president lying naked on the sofa, with an ice cold beer sticking from her cunt, and a smile on her face.

She had already found her man!

The End!

***********

All Comments are greatly appreciated. Encouragements keep me going :)

This work is copyright (c) 2002 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.

12