Daughter and Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
753 Followers

"Well, we ought to hit the sack so I can talk about it with you." I said with a somewhat devilish look on my face.

We were both naked by now and I went in to her bedroom and pulled down the spread and just lay there waiting for her to join me. I didn't have long to wait before she was on the bed on top of me and smothering me with her kisses. I dropped down and spread her pussy lips with my fingers to make room for my mouth to search out her clit. Her moaning started right then and I was hoping the walls of her place were just a little bit soundproof for I knew how loud she could get when she got aroused.

She slid down and turned herself so we were in the right position for sixty- nine. Wow, it had been a week and she already had my cock standing almost all the way at attention and she had barely touched it. I licked her pussy lips before I moved my mouth into her and she started to go a little wild. I then did what got her so aroused during one of our final times in Paris. I moved my face under the cheeks of her ass and positioned my tongue in line with the ruby red lips of her asshole. I then let my fingers lightly explore the area before I pushed my tongue up her ass at least an inch or so. Wow, that did it. She was flying all over the bed and tossing her hips from side to side. All of a sudden I pulled my face away and sat up and looked at her. She asked. "What's wrong Mike?"

"Nothing honey but now is the right time to show you your surprise" and I got up and fetched something out of my suitcase and brought it back to the bed. I was a shiny wooden rod about five inches long and three quarters of an inch in diameter. It was ribbed almost its entire length and had a silver ring attached to one end. It tapered at the opposite end of the ring.

"Lay back down Patty." She did and I again moved between her legs and had my face right in front of her asshole. The difference was that this time I wasn't going to give her ass any attention by my mouth but by this small butt dildo. It was basically the same diameter as an index finger and would only be inserted at the most three inches. The remainder of its length was only for me to hold on to as I was fucking her ass with it and the ring would let me pull it out of her if I got carried away and rammed it in too deep..

I first slipped it into her vagina to get it lubricated a little and then moved it down to the real target; her asshole. I pushed it in a little and she showed excitement but she really couldn't tell the difference between it any my finger so far. It was only when I pushed it in another inch or so that she felt the full impact of it and this time she went absolutely nuts. I remembered how she went over the edge the time before in Paris with my finger and how much that concerned me so this time I pulled it out a little so I only had about two inches inside of her. She still went crazy but I was carefully monitoring her behavior and moved it out a little more and then had my tongue feverishly licking her pussy lips. Unlike with my finger in her ass I could slide the butt plug in and out up to three inches and that sent her over the top. Once again her orgasm was huge and I quickly pulled the plug out of her ass and climbed up and rammed my now rock hard cock deep in her pussy and that sent her even further over the top.

"Mike, where the hell have you been all of my adult life? You are unbelievable."

I kept on pumping her pussy with my cock and it wasn't long before I was ready to let go. I instantly pulled out of her pussy and slid up to her face and pushed my cock at the lips of her mouth. She opened wide and I slipped it almost all the way in and then shot load after load and she swallowed every drop. She put her arms around my hips and pulled my cock as far in her mouth as she could get it and then just stayed like that with her tongue going round and round the head of it. Damn, I am sure glad I am moving out here!

"Patty, just so you know. I am going to take charge of the butt plug for I am afraid you'll do yourself harm with it and I can control that. I'll give you plenty of enjoyment with it but I have to control it."

She put on a big theatrical pout and said, "OK Daddy."

As the word "Daddy" came out of her mouth a gave her a hard slap on her ass and said,

"If I'm going to be your 'Daddy' I'll have to teach you better manners little girl." And we both had a good laugh.

Well, things are going very well with her working, me doing a lot of the cooking and our taking some mini vacation trips at least once a month. Life is fantastic and I'll try and keep you posted if I get the energy to write. Every night sex is tough.

PS: I've been trying to get her to take at least part of my cock up her ass but no luck so far.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
753 Followers