Daughter Dear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Rosie had screamed and called the last stroke, she got off the bed and knelt before Jake. She said:

"Thank you for my deserved correction Sir."

She was undoing Jakes zipper and John looked wide eyed and made to leave the room. Jake told him not to go and explained that Rosie was required to give proper thanks for her punishment. Jake was already hard and Rosie deep throated him right away. She kept her hands behind her back and Jake worked her head as he pleased while she expertly licked and sucked him. It was not too long before Jake shot a large load of cum into her mouth. She opened her mouth to show what he had given her and then swallowed. John's trousers were bulging so Jake ordered Rosie to go and relieve him in the same way.

Back in the lounge John thanked Jake for everything. Jake said he was more than pleased to demonstrate what made his home the success and source of happiness that it was, but this was no use to John unless he found the woman that could make it all work for him. John agreed and sadly suggested that he didn't think he would be able to find such a woman. In fact he suggested that Rosie was probably unique. It was then that Jake told John he believed he had just the woman for him and she was ready to meet him this evening.

Jake rang a small bell. The door opened and Rosie came in leading her naked daughter on a leash attached to a silver collar round her neck. Jolene was carrying her punishment book. Jolene knelt before John and handed the punishment book to him.

"Yours Sir. If you are willing to take me."

John looked at Jake. Jake explained that Jolene had asked for a suitable man to be chosen for her. If John wished to take her punishment book he would get her with it and she would promise to be an obedient wife in every sense.

Jake suggested that John should open the punishment book. In the front was a list of her punishment implements. Jake said that she would bring these with her. John leafed through and saw that she had received cunt whippings, tit canings and many thrashings to her backside from Jake. Just the day before she had her cunt flogged for using Jake's car without asking.

Jake told Jolene to show Mr Winterson her punishment. She lay down and spread her legs to show her bruised and swollen cunt lips. Jake said:

"Jolene has agreed that she should have the same maintenance as her mother. If you agree to take her that will be due today.

John took Jolene home immediately.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
How I Became Daddy's Slutty Slave Daughter gives her body to him to protect her little sister.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling He gets to know his sexy sisters.in Incest/Taboo
StepDaddy Say Hi to your new Daddy.in Incest/Taboo
What Happened at the Backroad Motel He's forced to watch his daughter being molested.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories