Daughter Do Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A look of pain crossed my daughter's face. 'If you truly loved me, then you wouldn't have done this,' and she pulled out her hand to show the long, deep gash scar on the side of her otherwise perfect pale flesh. 'It's been three years now, Mom, and it still won't go away.'

My wife tried and failed to contort her face into sympathy.

'I want a divorce, dear; and I want you of the house. Now. Angela will stay with me.' I informed her.

'But, but, where will I go? Where will I stay? Who will give me allowance --?'

I laughed at the look of despair in her face. 'That it not my concern, dear. Though, I must say, go live with your friends who were clearly more precious to you than your own husband or daughter.'

She changed tact, and tried to cry. 'How could you? The mother of your child!'

'Not any more,' I said, satisfied.

'Wha --? What?'

'I missed my period, 2 months in a row. From this,' Angela scooped out my cum from her cunt with her fingers and licked them clean.

My dick got hard.

Her mother was stunned.

'Well dear, I believe we have said all there is to say; now please, remove yourself from my house.'

Angela instantly noticed my erection and started fisting me.

I didn't wait for my wife's reaction; I immediately threw my daughter on the couch beside her mother before climbing on top of her and sliding my cock nicely inside her warm pussy and pounding away. We made a real show of it.

After we were done, my wife was no where to be found. Eventually, my wife got all of her things and I got the divorce that I was looking for. Because of the pre-nup she had sighed, she got nothing more than her material belongings. Word on the street was she had to sell them one by one to the pawn shop to buy groceries. Even her friends kicked her out of their house within few days... She eventually found work as a secretary; though to be honest, I could care less.

True to words, Angela's tummy grew and grew and I really shouldn't have bought that test kit to know that I was going to be a father again. I was very, very happy.

The baby had its mother's hair and its father's eyes. Though to be honest, both my daughter and I have the same eyes... We were still trying to decide whether Angela is the mother or sister, and I the father or grandfather...

In any case, we were planning on having a big family. And so as nights rolled into days, and days into nights, I would find myself happily buried inside my daughter's pussy; pounding the living day lights out of her as I suckled away from her tits. We couldn't tell who the biggest titty sucker was; the baby or I. I squirted inside my daughter as she squirted inside me. We were one big, happy family.

12