Daughter Lena Ch. 2

Story Info
Dad & daughter share forbidden second encounter.
3.2k words
4.44
116.9k
21
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macfar
macfar
88 Followers

Hardly more than a week had passed since Lena and I had shared a miraculous evening, and I was still reeling from the event. There had been moments when I thought it had all been a dream, and yet the reality of it was overwhelming. Lena had conditioned our encounter with the stipulation that it could never happen again. And I had accepted that condition. Yet I yearned for a second round with my beautiful daughter to confirm the taste, smell and feel of that beautiful pussy that haunted my memories. And recalling her parting comment, "Call me when Mom's out of town again," I longed for a repeat performance. Needless to say, I was shocked when Lena called me. Once again a single woman, it seemed that she needed some minor home repairs, leaky faucets and the like. There were no innuendos or insinuations, just Lena asking Dad for help, like she had done so many times in the past.

"Sure, Hon," I said. "I'll try to make it down toward the end of the week."

But I had a dilemma. It was a certainty that my wife would want to accompany me to our daughter's, and that would ruin everything. Then the notion struck me. As a consultant I traveled considerably. I would plan a business trip a few days in advance, then swing by Lena's town on Friday. My wife never wanted to go on business trips. The days seemed to last forever and the nights, dreaming of Lena, were almost unbearable. Finally, on Wednesday of that week I left home. I was able to accomplish nothing in two days of business travel, and I rolled into Lena's town about 8:00 PM Thursday night. I was sure she wasn't expecting me until sometime Friday and I had some qualms about showing up unexpected. But that didn't stop me. I knocked on the door, then, as usual, went in announcing my presence.

"Hey, anybody home? The plumber's here."

I found Lena and Donna sitting in the living room drinking a beer. Lena rose and gave me a quick daughterly hug, and I said hello to Donna. Why did she have to be there? I wanted time alone with Lena.

"Youn don't know where a guy could do some easy chores for a night's room and board, do you?", I said.

Quick to respond, Lena said, "You bet, there, buddy. Always willing to help out a good looking guy."

I sat next to Lena and asked Donna, "So have you fully recovered since the last time we were together?"

Being a little quicker than I gave her credit for, Donna replied, "Not completely. I suppose it will take a little longer for things to get back to normal." At that comment she leered at Lena, who burst into laughter.

"I told her it was us, Dad. And after a day or so of not talking to me, she agreed it was kind of funny," Lena confessed.

I was embarrassed beyond belief. Had she told Donna everything? Did Donna know about Lena and I? I was ready to shrink into the cushions of the couch.

Donna rescued me. "Don't sweat it. At least you were a gentleman about it. I guess you could have done much more than you did. At least it was you and not some stranger without a conscience. It's still embarrassing, though, not to mention itchy. Well, I gotta split. You guys enjoy your handi-work."

Donna quickly departed, leaving Lena and I in a very uncomfortable silence.

Being the first to speak, I said, "Shall we get started tonight or wait until tomorrow?"

"No, it's too late to mess with this shit now. Tomorrow will be fine. I talked to Mom today and she said she thought you might be here tonight. I was surprised she wasn't coming too. I have had a lot of mixed emotions about you coming alone. Dad, I don't want to get involved with something that will eventually cause us both some grief. But I have to admit you have been on my mind a lot."

Lena's expression was much more serious than I was accustomed to, and I began to think that all this was a huge mistake. As much as I wanted Lena physically, I didn't want to destroy our relationship.

"Lena, you know I would never lie to you, so I will admit that I came here tonight with visions of grandeur. I know you said there couldn't be any repeat performances, but haven't I always taught you to repay your debts?" I broke the seriousness with a big grin.

"Asshole," she said, as she jumped from the couch and headed for the kitchen. "When I found out you were coming tonight, I went to the store and picked us up a little supper and dessert. Come see what I got."

I followed her to the kitchen, surprised at the instant change of subject matter. She opened the frig and produced two sub sandwiches and a couple bottles of beer. We sat at the kitchen bar and ate a quick bite, conversing like the old days. She assured me that Donna didn't know anything more, then bad-mouthed her latest ex. We finished the sandwiches and each grabbed another beer to take to the living room. For about an hour we just talked and laughed and drank beer, and Lena's great humor almost made me forget the lust I felt for her earlier. I was about to concede that our encounter had, indeed, been a one-time event, when Lena said, "Do you want to see what I got us for dessert?'

"Sure," I said innocently.

Again we went to the kitchen where Lena opened a cupboard. When she turned around she held two large bottles of cocoa butter lotion. That girlish grin spread across her face, and she ran for the couch.

"This time I will get my lotion," she giggled. "You know, actually, I bought a bottle earlier this week, but I am afraid I used it all up," she said, feigning innocence.

"And just how did you use a whole bottle of lotion in such a short period of time," I said, playing the game.

"Now how do you suppose? Because my skin was extremely dry? No. Because I just like the smell? No. I guess it was because thinking about that night makes me so God-damned horny I can't stop jacking off, Shithead! Now, first things , first. There's this debt I owe."

Lena literally pushed me down on the couch, then bent over and began unbuckling my belt. Without speaking I assisted her in getting my pants pulled down to my knees. She immediately went to work on my already stiff prick. A couple gentle stokes at first, then with her tongue she started small circles on the head of my cock, much like the motions I did during our massage session. As the circles increased, so did the surface contact with her tongue. It was as though her tongue was wrapping the head of my cock in a warm, silky, wet blanket. Several minutes of this action without her lips even touching me, was quickly bringing me to the edge. But it was an edge I didn't want to hurry.

"Hey, Speedy, what's the rush?", I said as I pushed her away.

"No rush, Pop. But when the nights over I want you to be indebted to me." She giggled and tried to resume .

"Wait a minute. I have a serious question," I said. "All your life you have had a high gag reflex. You trim every ounce of fat from your meat before you eat it because you say the texture of the fats gags you. You have never eaten any foods that have the slightest hint of being slimy, yet you swallowed my cum like it wasn't there. What's the deal?"

"No big deal," she said. "I just make sure that when you cum your cock is in my throat, not my mouth. That way I don't taste it or feel it. I guess that works out good for both of us, huh? It's just a good thing that you don't have a short dick. Now if it's alright with you, I have work to do."

Immediately Lena swallowed my cock, but with me on the couch and her kneeling on the floor, she was at a 90 degree angle to me and could not get quite the depth of penetration she had before. It didn't matter though. My cock was still lodged deep in her throat and the feeling was even better than the memory. Between the suction and the motion and the warmth, Lena got the best of me in minutes, as my cum exploded deep in her throat. Then as quickly as she had started, she rose, pushed my feet off the couch and sat next to me.

"You look silly," she laughed, as I sat there with my pants around my ankles, a flaccid dick and fully clothed above the waste.

With some embarrassment I pulled up my pants, not bothering to zip up, and sat back down.

"Well now what, since you have taken me out of the mood?", I joked.

"Now we re-establish the rules," Lena said with a straight face. "Get this straight Old Man, I am NOT going to fuck you. And you have to promise me that no matter what, you won't ask. I guess I'm game for anything else. Deal?"

"If we don't have to keep any clothes on, it's a deal. You have my word, I won't ask," I quickly replied. "So what next?"

"Well, I don't know what's next, but I do know that I want that lotion thing. I wasn't kidding when I said I had jerked off all week thinking about it. But putting the lotion on myself just isn't what I want it to be. It doesn't feel like I think it will if you touch me like you touched Donna that night. Shit, I'm sopping wet just at the thought of it. Then on the other hand, you have the most talented tongue in the world, and I don't suppose you're big on the idea of spreading lotion with your tongue, are you?"

"Well that might take some of the fun out of it, but you are forgetting that we don't have to adhere to any schedules," I responded. We could do lotion, then shower. Or do tongue, then lotion. And don't forget, there's tomorrow. Let's just see what happens. Grab your lotion, Kid, and let's go to your bedroom. But first, call your Mom and make sure she's not on her way down here."

Lena's eyes flashed panic, and she literally ran to the phone. She returned momentarily.

"I told her you hadn't got here yet and she said to have you call her in the morning," Lena sighed with relief.

"Great, let the games begin," I yelled.

We raced to the bedroom and began a speedy disrobing. I was the first to finish, but I did have a head start. Before Lena could finish, I asked her to stop. It must have been a funny sight, me standing there nude with my pecker sticking out, because Lena grinned ear to ear.

"Why don't you ever wear sexy underwear? Over the years I have never even seen a pair in the laundry? That surprises me for someone who is as passionate as you are," I asked.

"And would you leave your panties on for a little while?"

"Sure, I'll leave them on if that's what you want. I would like to wear sexy clothes but I'm not built right for them. I have small tits and a huge pussy, in case you haven't noticed. I can't wear tight jeans or shorts because I am embarrassed of the bulges. I call it my camel hump," she said as she thrust her hips forward, the cotton of her underwear perfectly contouring her immense pubic area. "Panties that fit me in the butt, cut my pussy in half and it gets pretty uncomfortable. So I just wear what feels good. What you see is what you get."

"I love what I see, and I love that camel hump. And you shouldn't be embarrassed about anything. Any red-blooded male would love to get a peek at that bulge," I responded. "Now, leave your panties on and lie down in the center of the bed, on your stomach."

In her usual exuberance, Lena dove for the bed, covered her head up with a pillow and said, "Don't spank me, Daddy." I loved the look of her tight, round butt covered by the white cotton panties. I opened a new bottle of lotion, but instead of putting some in my hand, I started pouring directly from the bottle, starting at the base of her neck. I dribbled lotion down her spine, across her panties and down each leg. Lena sucked in her breath and arched her back at the coolness of the thick liquid. I had applied way too much lotion, but it was intentional. I sat the lotion aside and straddled her small body, pressing my balls against her ass. I began a rigorous bona-fide massage, kneading and working the muscles of her neck, shoulders and back. Then I moved to her legs and feet and continued the massage. I could feel the tension pour from her body. When I was done , her back and legs were covered with excess lotion and I proceeded to dry my hands on the material covering her ass. After several times of rubbing her skin, then transferring the lotion to her panties, her skin was somewhat dry, but her panties were drenched. The wetter the material became, the more the thin cotton grew transparent. I forced the wet panties deep into the crack of her ass and felt her clench her ass cheeks. I spread her legs wide and kneeled between them, then resumed her ass massage. The more she resisted my probing, the harder I pressed the issue. I pushed both thumbs deep into her crack, guessing the location of her ass hole, then pulled them apart, massaging each globe. The lotion wasn't the only thing making her panties wet. Her entire crotch was wet from within. I rose from the bed, my cock dripping from my own excitement.

"Turn over, Babe, it's time to do the front," I instructed.

"Boy, am I ready. That was really nice, but if all I wanted was a massage, I could have gone to the health club," she mused.

"So what do you want, you little tramp. Come on, tell me," I teased

"You know exactly what I want, Asshole." Lena seemed a little testy.

"You get nothing till you tell me. What, you want me to smother your pussy with lotion? Tell me."

"Fine! I want you to pour that shit all over my body! I want you to smother my pussy with it! I want you to finger fuck me till I cum all over the bed! DO IT, DAD, NOW!"

"Well why didn't you just say so," I laughed, then poured most of the remaining lotion on her bare belly. She gasped, then giggled, as the lotion spilled down her sides onto the bed. As she lay back, I quickly spread the remaining lotion over the entire front of her body, with copious amounts onto her cotton-covered mound. We both giggled hysterically until I got serious. I must brag that I have an excellent touch, and when I started manipulating her nipples, she got really quiet. I proceeded in the same manner as I had done her back, and when it came time to massage her pussy, her panties clung to her folds and bulges. Kneeling at her side, I rubbed and pushed on her pussy, never pulling the panties aside, until the frail material was stretched and loose. Then I inserted one finger into her hot, wet cunt. The panties followed, puckering around my finger as I forced them inside her. Once again the material was tight on her mound and her enflamed clit was pushing for release. When my finger came out, the panties stayed in, leaving a funnel-shaped hole in the absence of my finger. I replaced my first digit with two and finger fucked Lena as hard and as deep as the material would allow. Lena panted and bucked her hips to the rhythm of my fucking and would surely have cum, had I allowed it.

"Take your wet panties off, you naughty girl," I demanded.

"I'm glad you have finally had enough of those, you pervert," she responded.

She rolled the slick panties off and resumed her spread eagle position. And I resumed my work on her hot cunt. The size of her pussy still amazed me. It wasn't that she had a cavernous hole, in fact, that was small and tight. It was her immense pubic mound and puffy outer lips that intrigued me. The mixture of her juices and the lotion made my fingers slide in and out without the slightest resistance. I put my hands together in a prayer position and folded two on each hand back so that my index and middle fingers protruded. I fucked her that way, pushing in far enough to allow both thumbs to slide up her slit to her swollen clit. Her gyrations returned and I could see she was ready to cum. I added a third finger from each hand and continued fucking, pinching her clit between my thumbs with each stroke. After a few strokes, and anticipating her orgasm, I added the final fingers so that I was fucking her with both hands. Suddenly she arched her back and her body started to quiver. I fucked her feverishly, assaulting her clit with every stroke. Her body fell back to the bed and I slowly withdrew. Her breathing was heavy as she lie there with her eyes closed.

"That was the hardest cum I have ever had, but what the hell did you do, stick your foot in me? You just about ripped me apart," she moaned.

"I think I lost my watch," I joked.

"Lie down, Two Stroke, let's see how fast I can get your rocks off."

I flopped onto my back with my cock throbbing. A string of pre-cum dripped to my belly. Lena opened the other lotion bottle and poured some over my jerking cock. Totally ignoring the rest of my body, she went right to work on my meat. With one hand she took long smooth strokes, coming clear off my prick then forcing the head back through her fist on the downstroke. With the other hand she kneaded my balls. I didn't count, but I started cumming after 4 or 5 strokes, and Lena watched intently as my cum shot up on my belly and oozed down over her hand. It seemed to end so quickly and I was feeling somewhat odd.

"Let's jump in the shower and see what kind of trouble we can get into there," Lena suggested. I watched her cute ass as I followed her like a puppy dog to the bathroom, but that's another story.

macfar
macfar
88 Followers