Daughter Lusts For Her Sexy Daddy

Story Info
18-year-old blonde worships his sexy, manly body and dick.
16.7k words
4.45
204.3k
291
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Am I crazy because I want my own DADDY to FUCK me -- with that MASSIVE, gorgeous penis of his, which I happen to KNOW he loves to shove into tight cunts of girls around my age?

I'm sitting here nude at my computer typing this. I have slender, tanned thighs, and they're spread open so I can touch my shaved teenage vagina. It's so wet that it's dripping my juices down my inner thighs and over my tight asscheeks. Now my keyboard's getting wet, because I can't help but reach down and circle my fingertips on my throbbing clitoris, or spread my slick juices over my puffy, pink cuntlips.

All I can think about is my Daddy's gorgeous penis. It's -- well, the word for it is AMAZING. At least eight inches long, I'd bet, and fucking thick as my fist at the base. He has a beautiful, fat cockhead, like a helmet with a big eye on top that streams slimy precum when his cock is stroked. The fat shaft of his tool bulges with purple veins, and had ridges like a steel cage inside. Below his awesome shaft, my Daddy's balls are huge and swollen, and he shaves his dick -- like I do my pussy -- so that his balls are easy to see and lick.

I want that big dick in my wet twat so fucking badly. I want to be screaming at him, "Fuck me, Daddy!" while he moans back at me, "Cheyanna, I'm fucking you!" The image of his awesome dick drilling my pussy is so intense and real, it's just fantasy but it's like I know exactly how it would feel.

I'm not a virgin; although I'm only 18 years old, I've had a few cocks inside of me. I get lots of attention, I guess most tanned, skinny girls with long blonde hair do. I will admit, I have a pretty face, but I wear big glasses that sometimes throw guys off -- they think I'm too smart, or something, I guess. But when I'm tanning at the beach or pool in my bikini, showing off the 34B girls on my chest and my flat, tight tummy, plenty of guys want to get naked with me. A few have. I love a sweaty, sexy man -- masculine, muscular, ripped. Someone who'll take control of me and use my body what it's built for -- to turn on a man, get him hard, and let him fuck me deeply and completely! Of course, it's not like he's the one using me; I suppose, I'm using him to get what I want. And I want big, fat, hard cocks in my high school vagina.

But what I really want is my Daddy's glorious penis inside his daughter's tight, hot vagina!

I'm picturing my father's cock in a girl's petite hand, being pumped slowly so he leaks precum all over himself. Or, a girl's wet mouth around his cockhead and the top of his shaft, tasting that precum as well as feeling the heat of his dick throbbing in her mouth. Then, she licks up and down the shaft, making his dick so wet for her sex. Finally, she'll crawl on my Daddy's lap, sitting her pussy on his amazing erection, then sink her body downward and take his engorged manhood inside her body, as deep as she can fit him, and thrust her naked tits into his face so he has to lick and suck them while he pounds her little cunt with that incredible erection of his!

The idea and mental images of my Daddy fucking an 18 year old girl aren't entirely just fantasy. I know for a fact, he fucked my friend Elena. I've known her a couple of years, and he's always flirted with her -- she's a tall, slim brunette with Irish features and perky boobies. Sometimes he talked about her too much, you know, for a married man in his 40's. She's my age, less than half his! But it was cute, how he has been infatuated with her for a couple years. So I wasn't surprised to hear rumors from my other friends that Elena got laid by one of our dads. I immediately assumed it was my father. To prove it, one night I snuck into his home office and checked out his kik app on his iPhone -- and sure enough, he had dozens of incriminating texts with Elena. Pictures, too -- she was sexting with him, sending him pictures of her tits and pussy, and he sent her awesome pictures of his dick. Not to mention, the texts where they were making arrangements to meet to fuck, and texts from her like, "That fuck yesterday was the best fuck yet, we gotta fuck again!"

I already knew what my father's dick looked like. I've been spying on him at home. Early in the morning, after my mom has already left for school (she's a teacher and leaves at an ungodly early hour), my father will lock himself in his bedroom to get ready for work. I've snuck into his room, hiding under his bed, and watched him get ready. Usually, his routine includes jerking off his awesome boner! He'll lie on his back on the bed, his reflection showing in the mirror on the back of his closet door; or sometimes, he sits on the comfortable reclining chair in his bedroom, jerking off while he looks at porn on his laptop on the desk next to himself. I've done this maybe five or six times, and caught him jerking off all but one time.

There is nothing like watching my father jerk his dick. It looks so fucking big and fat in his strong hand. Plus, seeing him naked really turns me on too. He has a really hairy chest -- some hairs are gray, others still black -- and sturdy, strong shoulders with muscular upper arms. His stomach isn't flabby, he keeps himself in shape, and his thighs are big and powerful. When he leans back and spreads those legs, his fist wrapped around his gorgeous erection, he looks so beautiful that I could just eat him up. My eyes fixate on the sight of his hand on his penis, stroking it slowly, while his eyes glaze over and he imagines some hot bitch sucking or fucking him, I'm sure.

Really, when I watch him masturbate, I wonder -- is he dreaming of me? Is he thinking of his hot blonde daughter, with my tight shaved pussy, spread open for him? Is he wondering what I think about -- how awesome his big, married prick would feel, as he slides it into my teenage pussy? How we'd both cum so hard, feeling that erection stretching me open, my cunt tightly gripping his pulsating shaft as he rams it inside me over and over. I'd be grabbing his arms and shoulders, screaming loudly -- I'm a screamer when I fuck -- and begging him to fuck his little slut harder. No one would be a better slut for him; I love him so much, he's taken care of me since the day I was born, and I want to take care of his needs now, too! I'm sexy and pretty, and I can get him so hard! I'll be the best fuck he's ever had!

It's therapeutic to admit all this, even if it's anonymously on an Internet website. I hope lots of people on Literotica read this, and know that Cheyanna C. wants her sexy father to fuck her brains out -- on a daily, or even hourly, basis, if at all possible!

My slim teen fingers are still stroking my sexspot between my thighs, it's feeling really empty. It aches, when it wants cock; I can feel how deeply the aching goes, I want to be stretched thoroughly, and I want to feel pressure way inside myself, where a large penis would be ramming my cervix, completely filling me. I've had a couple of dicks around my father's size, and I love how they make me feel so filled and wanted. The orgasms are way better with big cocks fucking me. Sorry, to all you guys with average pricks, it's just the truth. Daddy definitely has a big one, and I want to feel it screwing me so deep.

So you know, it's not like I don't do anything about it. I'm freaked out about saying anything to him directly, you know; I can't bring myself to say, hey Daddy, I want you to fuck me. But I'm definitely putting myself out there for him. I've been wearing some really slutty outfits around him, when Mom's not around or after she goes to bed. I have this black-lace bra-and-thong set from Victoria's Secret, which I've worn in front of him. My ass looks almost nude in it, and you can see my nipples through the top. He stared at me in it, for a few seconds, and didn't say a word. He did turn away, though, I think the image of me dressed so sexy had him nervous. That was a couple weeks ago, I was so horny when I put on the outfit, and really scared when I made an excuse to walk in front of him wearing it. But I felt brave and alive afterwards, proud of myself for trying it -- and hopeful he'd think about how sexy his daughter looks when dressed like a slut! Much more recently, this past weekend, I was rubbing suntan lotion on my legs and chest right in front of him, wearing one of my bikinis. I saw him staring at my body, it really turned me on. I hope I was turning him on. I know my body is better than Elena's, so I'd hope he'd want to fuck me even more than fucking her!

I'm not jealous of him fucking Elena; I can't blame him, she's definitely hot. I just want him to realize, his daughter would give him a better fuck, and I look hotter than her when I'm nude, because my boobs are bigger than hers and my body is more petite. Plus, I'm more tanned, and I'm blonde -- so, duh!

Daddy, please, come fuck your little angel! Your princess wants your sex so fucking badly!

As I sit here typing this, I'm so horny, I'm thinking about doing something really daring. No, not with Daddy; my fucking bitch mother is home too. Instead, I'm thinking about him fucking Elena. I think it's hot, Daddy fucking an 18 year old pussy, even if it's not mine. He's sexy and he's so sweet and smart -- he's a cybersecurity specialist, you know -- doing such important work to protect all of us -- he deserves to have a smile on his face. He fucking deserves a teenage cunt wrapped around his penis. (I just wish it was my cunt!) So I'm thinking -- I should write Elena a text or something. Be a little daring! I want to know more about my Daddy fucking her!

There, I just did it. You can't tell that I took a little break writing this, but I'll tell you. I sent a text to Elena. I said in it, I know she and my Daddy have been hooking up, and I have just ONE question for her -- is he good? That's so bad of me to write, isn't it? And I already know she thinks he is. But I need to feed this starving lust I have for him, and maybe I can get a morsel of his flavor from Elena!

Shit, guess what, she wrote back pretty quickly! It's so funny, I'm laughing, while my hand is still rubbing my wet vagina. Okay, first she wrote, it's all a lie and I'm a bad girl for thinking she did. But then she wrote, 11 out of 10! Daddy's an 11 on a scale of one to ten! Or zero to ten! Or -- well, you get the point!

Fuck -- I want to fuck him so badly!

Okay, guess who's calling me now? Elena. I'm going to talk to her. Gotta go. Bye!

* * * *

Hey it's me, Cheyanna, again. It's been a few days since I typed out my misery, right before my call with Elena. I'm so fucking horny and mad, both at the same time, I don't fucking know what to do. Seriously, I'm so fucked up -- the aching in my cunt and in my heart is going to kill me, I think! No, not literally, but, you know.

So, okay, I found out my Daddy -- he with the big, sexy cock -- has been fucking another pussy only a year older than me -- my cousin Raina, his niece! Let me tell you how I found out.

I'm sitting here at the computer, writing this with half my monitor filled with Wordpad, while the other half of my monitor has a picture I opened up. It's a closeup picture of my Daddy's fat, long hardon, stuffed halfway inside a pink cunt. Besides thick, curly, black pubic hair, the pussy in the photo has a telltale tattoo -- a small flower -- a few inches to the side, near her hip. Daddy took the picture of himself drilling his penis into the girl with the tattoo, and I thought I recognized that tattoo as soon as I saw the picture. (Let me tell you how I saw it, in a second, I'm really not thinking straight here.)

I thought, wow I think that's Raina. She's 19, she goes to the local community college. Raina is pretty attractive, her mom is my Dad's sister (so, she's white) and her father, my Uncle Ajay, is a strapping, tall Indian guy (as in, from India, not Native-American). So Raina is a cool blend -- she had long, black hair, big brown eyes, high and wide cheek bones, she's tall and pretty slim, and busty like her mom. I could definitely see her fucking an adult man, she's pretty sophisticated and mature. But my own Daddy, her uncle?

Immediately I was really pissed. I mean, if Daddy was going to fuck a teen girl who was RELATED to him, why not someone who's blonde and loves him so dearly -- me? Daddy's been fucking Raina behind my back? Fuck my mother, who cares about him cheating on that bitch. He's sort of been cheating on ME! Not cheating in the sense that he made any promises to me; but, I don't know how to describe it, it's one thing to fuck my friend Elena, but totally another to fuck my flesh-and-blood cousin. It's like, if Daddy crossed that taboo line to commit incest with his niece, shouldn't he go for the home run and fuck his adoring, gorgeous, sexually-insatiable daughter?

Grrr! It gets me so mad -- and jealous -- and horny, all at the same time!

See, as much as I want him to fuck me, I'm really happy Daddy is screwing hot girls my age. His big dick deserves to screw tight, hot teen pussies; and I'm sure Elena and Raina fucking love his sex. His awesome, huge penis must feel so good in their young twats. Daddy probably has the hardest cums, shooting his cream into my friend and cousin.

I confirmed it was Raina in the picture. The very next day after I saw that picture the first time, I invited her over to my house to suntan in our backyard. We hadn't tanned together before, but we've hung out sometimes. She came over in a little, pink bikini, and I got a very good look at the tattoo on her hip -- she has another above her ass on her lower back, a "tramp stamp," but that one didn't matter to me. The flower tattoo on her hip was EXACTLY the one in the photograph, and the side of her pelvis and thighs were just like in the photo too. Yup, Daddy stuffed his meat into her cunt, alright!

So for two fucking hours, I sat in the sun and later in my bedroom, chatting nicely with Raina the entire time, but I couldn't say the one fucking thing I wanted to say to her. "I know you're fucking my father," I wanted to tell her, and ask her about it. But I didn't dare. I guess in the end, I just don't want to risk this. I'd prefer just fantasizing about my father, with me and with other girls, than trying to get some for myself. The risk of pissing him off is too great, I don't want to ruin our relationship. I mean, if he hasn't so much as touched me, but he's getting naked with Raina, I figure, he's made a decision he doesn't want that with me. I have to respect that. And it drives me crazy! I so want him to bury that huge, gorgeous erection in my cunt, why doesn't he want the same thing?

Okay, let me tell you how I got that picture of him fucking Raina.

I had that call with Elena the other day, after I texted her that I knew about her and Daddy. She was coy at first, but she really just didn't want to piss me off. When I fucking assured her I wasn't pissed off, she let me in on it. She'd fucked him four times, and has another date set with him this Saturday afternoon. That fucker, he tells Mom he's going out to play golf. Oh, he's filling a hole alright, just not one on a golf course. Anyway, Elena asked how I found out? I told her, I saw the pictures of her and Daddy on his cellphone, and saw some of their text messages. She was surprised, but she could tell I wasn't mad about it at all.

So, like we girls do, Elena gave me ALL the details. She was like, aren't you weirded out to hear about your own dad having sex? I told her no, it's not weird, in fact, I'm kind of jealous! Jealous that she is getting laid by a fat dick on a hot older guy, I explained, not jealous that she was fucking my father instead of me. I think she bought that explanation, but really, I was jealous she is fucking my Daddy instead of me. Having convinced her I wasn't mad, she forwarded me some of the pictures I had previously seen, and a couple more. Photos of Daddy's big penis and hot naked body, which you know I have used as masturbation material literally every one of these four days I've possessed those photos. She sent a picture of herself naked (not her head, it was neck down), straddling Daddy and fucking him, as well as a close-up picture of his cock inside her shaved pussy. I have to admit, that was one fucking sexy picture, knowing it was my Daddy's big penis and that it was Elena's cunt. I'm not lesbian at all, but I will also admit, the photograph of her wet snatch being stretched and filled by Daddy's awesome penis, that made me really wet seeing it.

I told her I really liked that picture of Daddy's cock in her, and she said, want to see another like it? I didn't know exactly what she meant, I figured, it was another picture of Daddy fucking her. That's when she sent me the photo of Daddy fucking Raina. Elena said, Daddy told her it was some other girl he knew, he just liked fucking teen pussies so much, he couldn't control himself! He'd sent it to Elena before he ever fucked Elena, sort of to convince Elena that Daddy wasn't lying when he told her he was cheating on my mom, and liked fucking teen girls.

There's one other photo that Elena sent me, that really gets me so fucking wet. It's a picture of Daddy's huge cock, lying on Elena's chest between her tits. It makes Daddy's penis look so incredibly big and hard -- it's like an angry, powerful demon, throbbing and stiff, so huge compared to her slim, teen body. His cock is glistening wet in the picture, he must have been fucking her when he took the photo. I just fucking love that photo, it shows the size and power of Daddy's tool, I can easily visualize him shoving that huge monster inside my teen twat, I want to feel him filling me completely! I also like how the picture frames Elena's tits and chest and flat tummy, she really does have a sexy body.

I now have that picture open on my computer screen, as I type this -- the one of Daddy's amazingly sexy penis, against Elena's nude chest. Her nipples are so hard, they are dark brown on her pale boobs; I would probably suck those tits if I had the chance, seriously, they're pretty sexy. But Daddy's dick is just perfect in that photo, it makes my mouth water because I want to taste it as I slide my lips and tongue down that gloriously long and thick shaft. I want him to see his loving daughter as I pay careful attention to his needs, worshipping that cock as I suck and lick it back and forth, making him so turned on he squirts that hot, Daddy-cum all over my face!

Mmm, I'm thinking at this very moment of Daddy's sperm, dripping down my face. I want to feel that cream ooze over my skin, coating my face. It would tell me, he loves how sexy I am, and I make him feel like a man. That's what I want to do, so badly!

I need to go fuck myself really badly now, I have to stop typing. Sorry! This just sucks, wanting him so much. He lives in my house with me! So close, yet, he and I aren't fucking!

Like I wrote before -- I'm mad! And horny! And confused! I sometimes wish I didn't want to fuck my Daddy so badly!

* * * *

Well, since I wrote those two missives earlier this week, I figure I just have to write out what happened today. I mean, I'm dying to tell someone -- and strangers on the Internet are just as good as anyone!

Yes, I have to say it's true, my lust for my Daddy's cock is making me so weird, it's turning me into a lesbian!

Seriously!

It's Saturday afternoon. I got laid earlier today -- a guy from school -- and it wasn't good for me. Faked an orgasm. He's real cute and has a great, fit body, but his cock was just average size. Not big like Daddy's. And he came in my pussy after like ten minutes, and didn't get hard again for another ten minutes. We fucked three times, but I left his house (his parent weren't home) feeling unused, like I had all this sexual energy still in me.

Worse, I knew Daddy was fucking Elena. It was their date -- I mean, he was out playing golf, right? No, he was at her house, filling her high school pussy with his married, grownup semen. She's so fucking lucky! I couldn't stop thinking about it all day, it made me mad and jealous.