Daughter Meets Mom's Black Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ida was startled at first when she heard what she said to him. But then she smiled and said to herself, "It's only a game. I really didn't mean those last remarks. But it will help get this over with!"

Her ass hole was stretched more now and the pain was residing. She was actually enjoying the fucking he was giving her since she was rubbing her clit and feeling an orgasm building. And, Rufus was really getting off on the fact that he was fucking a married white woman and she was begging him to fuck her ass. He loved hearing her beg for his black cock more and more. Her pussy was still wet and the cum he had shot into her was now running out and dripping down her legs as he took his fingers and covered his shaft as he rammed his dick into her ass hole.

Ruffs would even pull out completely every once in awhile and see her as hole stretched wide open. He would rub his cock head up and down both holes before reinserting it back into her ass. The he would shove it back into her pretty little pink asshole again. It hurt her but each time he did it, it got easier. Her ass was now stretched like her pussy hole was stretched. He didn't really want to hurt her but he had to take her ass to prove she was his. He was not to be denied tonight and soon he was fully inside her ass fucking it like he had fucked her pussy earlier. She was fingering her pussy faster and faster trying to forget the pain as she fucked herself. She actually was backing up on his black cock now as he was firmly planted in her ass hole.

Both of them were covered with perspiration as they fucked her ass. She was now making a lower body motion of rocking back and forth on his shaft as she worked it in and out of her ass. He held her hips and watched as she fucked him. He smiled!

Her white ass was magnificent and it made his black cock so damn hard as he looked and fucked away ramming deep inside it. She moaned, "Oh yes! Fuck me, fuck me Rufus" over and over again as he hung over her body now and rammed down into her ass as he squeezed her breasts so hard he left handprints.

"You want this black dick don't you baby! You love this black cock don't you! Tell me! Tell me what you love! Tell me how much you love me fucking your ass!"

She cried out with lust, "Oh yes! I love your big black cock! I love it fucking all my holes! Cum in my ass Rufus! Make me your white bitch!"

Rufus moaned as he was close to cumming again. "I'm going to cum so deep in your ass, you'll never get all my cum out of it!"

Ruffs grabbed her by the hips and started to fuck her fast now and she knew he couldn't last much longer. He fucked her hard, without regard for her health or pain. He pumped his long black cock in and out of her bowels relentlessly. His balls were slapping under her wet cum filled pussy and he was taking long fast strokes in and out of her. Every time he would pull out to the head, Ida would cry and scream for him to put it back in deeper. There were red marks on her breasts and back and shoulders and hips where his hands had gripped her so tightly. He glanced over at the bedroom door and saw Jerome and Ida's daughter standing there watching her mother being fucked in her ass. Jerome held Louise around her hips and she was looking at her mother and then up at her new black lover.

Rufus couldn't hold back any more. He felt the cum boil up in his nuts. He fucked her hard and fast and deep. Ida was cumming from rubbing her clit and getting fucked in her ass. He orgasm convulsions around her cunt made her muscles squeeze both walls in both holes and she began milking the cum out of Rufus's dick. Ruffs screamed out as he pumped cum around the walls of her ass coating it with his seed.

Exhausted, he fell on top of Ida and they both laid on the bed with his cock still up inside her ass hole. Louise came over with Jerome holding her hand and sat next to her mother. She smiled as she looked up and saw her daughter sitting on the bed looking at her. Ida said, "God I'm so tired! Did you and Jerome have a good time baby girl?"

Louise said, "yes we made love three times and I now know what a cock feels like in my ass too mom! God it hurt for a while and then Jerome rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy and it made me cum."

She smiled up at Jerome as Rufus rolled over on his back, his cock semi-hard and covered with cum and shit! He moaned as he sat up and said, "Damn woman you fucking exhausted me. I think I need a shower and some sleep."

Ida told him she had to get home and that she would see him tomorrow. Rufus told her to be ready for him when he came over to her house around noon. He wanted food and drink and then her pussy, in that order. She smiled and Jerome laughed. He kissed Louise and asked her if she was going to stay? She looked at her mother as she sat up and started to put on her clothes. Louise said, "I'm staying mom! I'll see you sometime tomorrow."

With that Ida left Jeremy's apartment and Rufus went and took a shower. Jerome walked Louise to the kitchen and as they made another drink he asked her, "Have you ever tried two cocks at the same time?"

She looked at him and said softly, "No? Why?"

He said, "well I think since you have just had your ass cherry busted, you might like to try it. What would you say to letting me and Rufus have a piece of your pussy and ass together?" She hesitated and then as Jerome knelt down on the kitchen floor and opened her young white thighs he began to lick her freshly washed pussy! She cried out and moaned as she held his head and asked, "Would you like me to try it baby?"

He smiled up and said, "Yes! I think you will really like it baby!"

She held his head and pumped her cunt on his mouth cumming again for god knows how many times tonight. She said, "Ohhhhh God!!! Jerome! Oh fuck yes! I want two black cock in me at the same time. Oh Jesus baby! I'm cumming so hard."

Jerome smiled as he bit on her clit and fingered her pussy with three fingers. Louise had slipped deeper into the black sex scene. As Rufus came out of the shower Jerome was still fingering his new white woman and said, "Rufus don't leave yet, Louise wants to try an oriole sandwich!"

Rufus dropped the towel and his cock was getting hard as he walked towards the pretty young white girl. Jerome told her to take both cocks in her hands. She took one in each of her hands and as she sat on the chair in the kitchen he directed her to suck his and then Rufus's cocks. Then when they were both very hard, he took her hand and pulled her up. The three of them walked into the bedroom with Louise holding each cock and the men playing with her ass. She was soon to find out what it would be like to had a cock in her cunt and another one in her ass. She was now a real white whore for Jerome.