Daughter Meets Mom's Black Lover Ch. 05

Story Info
Jerome makes Ida's daughter a whore.
3.9k words
4.32
191.7k
56

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Louise shower it was lunchtime and she had lunch with Jerome feeling fresh and clean. After lunch he took her into the bedroom and as she stood in front of him he sat on the edge of the bed. As he released the towel she was completely nude for him. He smiled, as she stood there as he began to examine her young white body. He knew she was his now. She had no fear of being nude any more or doing anything with her black lover that he wanted. He smiled up at her as she stood there letting him admire her beautiful body. He said, "Masturbate for me. Show me how you do it and what you like. Do it in the chair over there while I watch and film you. I want to film you. I want you t to do what I tell you baby and then I'll fuck you long and hard and deep. OK?"

She told him she would do anything he wanted as long as he would fuck her. Jerome smiled knowing she was his whore, his white slut for sure now. He had her exactly where he wanted her. He held her and stroked her young white body with his large black hands. She moaned as he played with her pussy and started fingering it.

Jerome told her to wait while he set the camera up and then she should masturbate for him, to show him what she liked and that she loved him.

At first Louise was embarrassed but he convinced her telling her that she was so very beautiful and that he wanted to film her as she climaxed. She didn't want to do it. She told him she felt funny and bad doing it in front of him. But he kept talking and telling her she should do it as a token of her love for him. He continued to explain that when she wasn't there with him, he would be able to see her and watch her as she masturbated for him and only him. He would see her orgasm and cum and he would love it.

He talked and talked as he played with her young body and it didn't take very long for Jerome to convince her to do it. He said, "Just go over to that chair and do what you normally would do baby when you want to get off and I'm not there to fuck you and get you off."

She smiled at him and called him a dirty old man. Louise walked to the big chair swinging her rice round white ass and then sat down. As Jerome turned on the camera he positioned it so he had all of her sweet young white body in the lens finder and framed her perfectly. He was thinking, "This will sell a few CDs for the brother to see and pay me for. Hell even the white boys will buy these to jerk of too."

Louise bent her legs placing one over each arm of the chair and exposing her pussy completely to the camera. He could see everything she had. All of her pink insides were exposed to the camera as well as her very long red nipples and full breasts! Anyone who paid for the CD would see her perfect white body as she fucked herself. With her legs spread wide Louise smiled up at him and he zoomed in on her vagina. He said, "OK! I'm all set do what you do baby!"

She pushed her two thin small white fingers into her small pink completely shaved pussy as far as they could go. She moaned as she felt them go into her hole. She pushed her two of left hand's fingers into the pussy too and covered them all with her vagina juice. She pulled the four fingers out and showed the camera how wet she was already. It was from Jerome finger fucking her for 20 minutes before when he was trying to convince her to let him film her masturbating.

She places her right hand around her thigh and rubbed it over her nice young behind. She slid a finger down and into the crack of her ass and tried to reach her asshole. With a finger of her right hand she rubbed it around in tiny circles. Then in her current position with her legs over the arms of the big chair she moved her lower body to the very edge of the chair. Her finger moved easy now accessing her little butt hole. She pushed it deep into the hole and moaned for the camera. Jerome smiled thinking, "She thinks she's a fucking actress too!"

Now she moved her other hand to her shaved pussy and moved three fingers all around and up and down the slit before finally plunging two of them deep into her sweet white pussy. Louise kept her fingers in her ass and pussy as she started to fuck herself in both holes. Her thumb started to rub her clit. Now she was easily fucking both holes and Jerome could see her hand and fingers and holes all becoming wetter and wetter. He knew young girls like Louise would orgasm quickly from her own stimulation. He smiled at her as he started to stroke his fat black cock. Her fingers moved back and forth into both holes and Louise moaned for real this time as her hips and ass began to fuck them back. She was giving hr body a great feeling and she and Jerome were both enjoying it. Louise was enjoying the feeling, while Jerome was enjoying watching her small white body fucking herself.

It became too much for him to just watch this beautiful young white girl masturbating in front of him. Fully nude now himself his black snake sticking out towards her she smiled and he walked towards her. Siting in the chair with her legs draped over each arm of the chair, Jerome knelt in front of her. He asked her if she would like to have his cock replace her fingers? Louise only moaned the word, "Yes!"

He put his hands on Louise's thighs and looked into her eyes. He saw her lust her sexual want for him. He smiled at her as he slowly moved his face down toward Louise's face. Raised her chin by one hand and put another hand behind Louise's head he kissed her hard and long. And Louise held him as he kissed her lips hard slipping his tongue deep into her mouth.

He told her to take his cock and put the head into her gapping pussy hole. She smiled at him as the camera recorded her taking the hard black cock and moving it towards her pussy. Jerome felt the head rubbing against the opening of her cunt. He pushed and the fat black cock went into her easily. She was dripping wet as he pushed and pushed moving more and more black cock deeper and deeper into her white pussy hole.

Louise moaned and sighed saying, "Oh yes! OH God Yes! Oh yes Jerome! Fuck me!"

He pushed his entire fat hard dick into her pretty little shaved pussy and she let her legs fall of the arms of the chair and wrapped them around his black body. He began pushing in and out of her as she hung on smiling and moaning and telling him to fuck her deeper and harder and faster. She started to cum! He was smiling as she went off on his cock and fucked herself as he knelt there and just let her move her body on his dick. She did all the work and he held her under her as with both hands as she pumped away on his hard black cock. She fucking loved it now. She moaned and grunted as she climaxed hard against him.

When she had finished he pulled his big dick out of her and saw how wet and slippery it was covered by her cum. Louise stood as she wrapped her arms around his black body. She was wordless. After a long and passionate kiss, Louise was just able to say "Oh Jerome, I love being fucked by you. Take me to bed and fuck me again baby! I'm so wet and my pussy still hurts! It needs your black cock again, bad and right now."

He told her she had to finish masturbating for him first. He told her to go laid on the bed and do it. She kissed him again and moved to the bed. With her pussy dripping with her own cum she smiled as she lay down on his bed and spread her smooth athletic legs and showed him hr pussy again.

Louise began to move her finger faster and hard into her open pussy now. As Jerome stood there his hard black cock she smiled up at him as he stroked it for her to see. It looked huge today all wet with her cum and shinning with her wetness covering it. He stood there and stroked it as drops of his pre-cum dripping off the head. She moaned as the drop fell on her tit. She took the tit and licked the cum off of the nipple. Then she sucked the nipple smiling up at her black lover.

As she fingered her pussy and rubbed her hard red clit sticking almost all the way out from under its hood, it didn't take long for her to start to feel another orgasm building in hr body. She was moaning again. She couldn't speak without moaning. She lost control of her body as it lifted up to fuck her fingers again. She rotated her hips and felt the three fingers deep in her pussy hole. She cried out for Jerome to fuck her again and again! He just stood there watching her fuck herself.

She lost control over the words coming out of her mouth as she continued to try and tell him she needed his big black cock so bad inside her pussy/ She almost screamed out for him to fuck her. Then she let out a long slow moan and arched her hips and pumped her ass up and down fucking her fingers. She said, "Oh God Jerome... Fuck me baby! Oh God!! Come on baby! Come on; drill me with your fat black tool! Oh please! Jerome fuck me... Oh please Oh god, fuck meeeee!"

He moved to her now and as she lay back on the bed smiling he lowered his body down on hers. She opened her legs wide to accept him and offer her young body to his cock. He pushed and his big dick went all the way into her smoothly and without any pain. She arched immediately and cried out, "OH! Oh God it feel so good! FUCK ME JERONE! FUCK ME!"

Jerome drove his black cock into her like a piston in a car. Again and again he fucked her deep and hard. Faster and faster and faster he drove his dick into her white tiny pussy hole. She moaned and he moaned and then he started to cum! She cried out as she felt the first of 8 shots pump deep into her cunt. Moaning and rolling her head from side to side she said, "Oh God! It's so good...so good... So much pleasure!! Oh God yes Jerome...fuck me... oh yes baby! Oh God... please don't stop Jerome... never stop fucking me! Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! YesYesYesYesYes! "

Louise used both arms and hands to hold him tight with her athletic white legs wrapped around his black wet body as tightly as she could pushing his black cock even deeper into her cunt! He held still just enjoying the feeling of his big dick pumping his black seed into her small cunt. He held her tightly with both hands under her perfect white round ass lifting it so he could enjoy the orgasm he was having! It lasted a long time. He was extremely excited from watching her masturbate for him and now he was having his release. It was a very good fuck and climax for both of them.

When he was done he started to fuck her again with a ferocious speed. Again and again he rammed into her pussy hole. His movements were making sounds as the cum pumped out of her around his hard shaft. The juices inside her body made funny squashing sound now as he fucked her hard and fast like the whore she had become. The sound made her feel funning as she held on to her black lover and let him fuck away on her.

Then she felt the next orgasm hit her and she cried out, "Oh God yes Jerome! Yes... it feels so good...I'm gonna die!"

He smiled and kissed her as he shoved his cock deep into her body. She lifted up to meet each of his thrusts. As he rammed into hr she lost her breath with each thrust. She hung on to him as he fucked her like a whore now. She tried to tell him with each breath how much she loved how he was fucking her. Louise said, "Oh...God...Jerome...Oh...Yes!" He continued to drive into her cunt faster yet. She said, "Ah...Jesus...Oh yes...Oh...fuck...yes...yes!!"

Harder now Jerome slammed into her young stretched pussy. He wasn't caring if he hurt her. All he wanted to do now as cum again! That's all he cared about! "I'm going to cum and cum in your white whore cunt baby" he moaned out as he used his body as much as possible to fuck her. That's all Jerome was thinking!

Louise was completely gone now. She was half in and half out of her mid feeling tings she never felt before. Jerome was a man and she was a girl. She had never had a man do to her pussy what he was doing to her cunt. She moaned, "Oh God stop! It hurts too much! Oh God stop!"

Jerome didn't hear her he just kept fucking her. As he felt his black cock get harder and fuller he knew he was almost there. As she felt him thicken and get harder she knew he was going to cum again too! And she began to cum again too! She cried out, "Oh...yeah...oh...may...God! Oh...ma...ma...my...ah... uh...pussy!"

Her screaming became louder as she arched her back and lifted her as high up off the bed elevating both of them. She had climaxed harder than she had ever done before. He pumped and pumped and pumped his cum into her until there was none left in his body He was drained.

Their orgasms were far stronger than any they had together before. It lasted longer and felt so good to Louise. Jerome had these types of orgasms before, but to Louise it was her first multiple orgasm and she had almost passed out by the time it was all over and Jerome pulled his limp black deflated cock out of her white pussy. It was overflowing with his cum. He smiled down at her face, which looked like she was in pain and ecstasy.

She had her eyes closed and was enjoying the after glow of her orgasm. With her eyes closed, she was trying to remember what had just happened when she surrendered herself completely to Jerome, and he had fucked her so long and so hard. It was fantastic. She had never cum like that before. She fell in love with him at that point and she knew she would do anything he wanted her to do. She just wanted his cock. again and again and forever.

He finally rolled off of her and they both laid there for awhile. They were both tired and drained and very satisfied.

Jerome couldn't remember a white woman who had fucked him so much back. He liked this young beautiful woman a lot. She would be his for a long time before he turned her out to whore for him. He rolled to his side and kissed her. She kissed him back. Then he asked her to try on the clothes he had purchased for her. And Louise agreed to do it in a few minutes. She need to rest a little longer he had fucked her out completely!

Later that afternoon as she tried on the clothes he loved all of them. Her body was so nice and he felt his cock beginning to harden again but much slower now. He was still very tired. He lay on the bed and watched her undress and then dress again in outfit after outfit. Each was very revealing and showed off her body completely! He loved the way her little perfect as wiggled in the very short skirts. They were so short the cheeks of her ass stuck out the bottoms. The bra pushed her nice round firm breasts up showing a huge amount of cleavage and the material was so thin her nipples showed with each new blouse she tried on. Yes, she would bring a huge amount of money into his account!

Finally he said, "God damn Baby! Your body is unfucking believable!"

I am going to set up my camera again and film you dressing and undressing in these clothes. You know you're making my dick hard again don't you?"

She laughed at him as he stood up and she saw his black cock beginning to come alive again. She it was ready to be filmed in a minute. Louise asked how he wanted her? He said just try on the clothes and let me film you dressing and undressing for me. Show off your sweet little white as for me."

She laughed again seeing his black cock bob up and down with the start of his excitement again. He I said, "Yes, that's right baby! Show what you got for me. Yes baby! Open your legs and hold your tits. Oh know what I like. Show off for me. Model the clothes and think about me jerk of my big black cock watching them later when you're home with your mother. Yes that's it! Open your legs show me your cunt."

She did what she could to please him. She knew she was making his cock hard. What she didn't know was Jerome was going to use this tape to sell her later on. And she was work hard to demonstrate what she could do. He loved how these dumb white bitches could fall for all his black bullshit! He fucking loved the young one especially as he trained them and they fell in love with his cock!"

Louise started to slowly, and very seductively change her clothes trying on each one. Then she did what Jerome told her and started to dance and feel herself all over. She rubbing her boobs and nipples and running her hands over the skirts or blouses! Her pussy was starting to feel wet again. Jerome loved how these young women could become sexually excited over almost anything. His cock was now half hard and growing as he watched her almost perfect white body! Each time she changed her clothes she was stripping for him and he saw her tits, and as and shaved pink pussy. This was perfect and he was filming everything.

When she had tried on all the clothes she smiled seeing his black cock sticking up completely hard again. Now she let the last blouse fall to the floor reveling first her luscious perky 34 C breasts. Started to lightly pinching the nipples as she walked towards the camera. She stood there and dropped her skirt when she was afoot way from Jerome. He was still filming her as she took her nipple and put it to her mouth. She flicking her tongue and biting it with hr teeth. She moaned for his pleasure as he held his cock in one hand and the camera in the other one. She told him to let the camera go and to take he to bed and fuck her one last time before she went home to her mother.

As she did she took her other nipple and gave it the same sucking and licking/ She moaned again and Jerome began to place the camera back on the tripod.

Louise then stood in front of her black lover completely nude now. She had such a wet pussy she was sure the camera would see some of her juices dripping out of it on to the floor. He smiled and told her how delicious her body looked but especially her pussy all shaved and wet. He told her he wanted her to sit on his cock and ride it! He then picked her up and carried her to the bed.

Louise's eyes clouded over and just let the feelings of her black lover's hand cupping her between her legs feel and take over. Once on the bed Jerome lay back and Louise straddled him. She started running her fingers up and down her hot, wet, juicy cunt slit. He could hear her juices making a sucking sound when he watched her put two fingers in her hole. Louise moaned his name and asked him to fuck her. She was really play acting now. But she also wanted him to fuck her again! She was rubbing her clit, and fingering hr cunt hole as she worked to build herself up close to a orgasm. Then she stopped and moved up over Jerome's body. She left a wet mark on his black skin as she moved her cunt to wards his cock. His hard black cock was sticking up pointing at the ceiling!

She lifted over the big purple head and stuck it in her hole. She pushed down and took the cock in her already wet cunt all the way. Louise began fucking it for all she was worth. Immediately she moaned again feeling the shaft move deep into her young white body! Jerome lifted up shoving his dick even further into his whore. The camera rolled on.

He wasn't sure he would be able to keep up with her. She was going wild riding his big boner. And he was tired. She was so young and he was 40ish. She pumped and pumped on his shaft crying out and Jerome held her hips and let her fuck him now. He lay still and she rode his cock like savage. She was really into fucking now. She loved it and Jerome knew he had created a monster. She fucked and fucked and fucked her pussy on his dick for over 20 minutes before she moaned and started to orgasm. Jerome rubbed her clit fast with three fingers driving her even wilder with her lust!

Finally it was over and she slowly rocked back and forth on his cock. he didn't cum yet. His dick was still very hard and his nuts tight in his sack. But, Louise was laying on top of him panting like she couldn't get enough air. She had a super hard orgasm and he knew she was most like drained now. They had spent a long time having sex of some sort today. He also knew he was to be at her mother's house at 6PM. Rufus would have already been there and had fucked Ida in her bed. That was the plan anyway. Then he was to bring Louise home and the four of them were going to fuck these two white bitches in Ida's own bed where her husband slept when he was home. It would be the best night of sex yet for Louise.