Daughter Meets Mom's Black Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise smiled and said OK.

Her mother looked worried as she said, "And number two, you will never, I mean never meet him anywhere but here in our house. And again, only when I'm here with you. I won't stop you from being alone with him in our house baby! But you must never meet him when I'm not close to you! We must be together. He's very dangerous man baby and you will not know how to handle him alone. He is a very nasty man too when he wants to be. Promise me you will live up to these two rules. OK?"

Louise told her mother she would agree and that she wanted to know when Jerome could come see them again. Ida told Louise she could invite Jerome over on Saturday when her dad was playing golf. She told Louise that she could get fucked again by Jerome on Saturday morning. They agreed and Louise kissed her mother and held hr tight. They both could feel Jerome's cum still dripping out of their pussies and into their panties. Louise smiled as she felt the thrill of what she had just done. She couldn't wait until Saturday. Neither could mom!

12