Daughter Training Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie inspires her friend.
2.5k words
4.44
229.1k
171

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabelle hadn't seen her friend Katie in over two weeks, as Katie hadn't been to school or church since her training started. Her absence was understandable as all daughters in Fertile Valley had a breaking-in period to adjust to their lives as the sole property of their fathers. Since a girl didn't have control over the date of her 18th birthday, the entire community adjusted as best as they could to help each daughter be the best little slut they could be for their daddies. The school forgave each girl for up to an entire month of absences in school around her special time, but they still needed to make up their schoolwork when they returned, so most were only out of school for a week or two.

More and more local businesses were offering new hires extra vacation days for the purpose of training barely legal offspring. Local companies that didn't espouse bigoted views against family love thrived, and women also took advantage of the progressive benefits. More than a few single women yearning for an incestuous owner took advantage of the extra vacation days to give themselves entirely to their virile sons, in no time becoming double-milfs, and using their maternity leave nine or ten months later. Some families had more liberal arrangements. One of the most influential families in the community consisted of a man and wife and a very, very full house. The family patriarch was the proud father of not just a double-daughter but a triple-daughter. He won the lottery a while back and lives the happiest life he could dream up, full of love and lots of incest babies, not many pointless material possessions.

Isabelle was worried for her friend as she didn't want her to be overwhelmed with schoolwork when she returned. She had been dropping off lecture notes and homework for her friend, leaving them at the front door of her house. Taped to that door was a hand-written sign that said "Do Not Disturb: Breeding", with little hearts instead of dots over every "i."

Isabelle had been learning her lessons well and was an excellent daughter. Today, like other days, Isabelle had properly welcomed her father home from work like a daughter should, on her knees with an eager mouth. She had changed into proper attire to greet him, consisting of a short flowery sundress and no panties today. Her pussy moistened as she bobbed her head, leaving a deliciously sloppy mess in her delicate folds for Daddy to clean up with his tongue. The father/daughter couple talked as the family cock was properly worshiped, and during this time, Isabelle mentioned her plan to visit her friend that night. Daddy saw this as a good opportunity to mark her as his property before she left the house. Tim noticed boys looking at her with lust, but he wanted to make it clear to anybody who saw Isabelle tonight that she was claimed.

After 20 minutes of cock worship, Isabelle sat still as her father painted her face with jet after jet of fatherly sperm. Like a good girl, she eagerly accepted the cream wherever Daddy wanted to put it and waited until he finished covering her in proof of ownership before she licked and cleaned his cock and got ready to go. Isabelle knew all women looked better with a mouthful of cock or a cum-covered face, but after looking in the mirror, she knew she looked practically irresistible. Only one man would ever own her body, though. Everyone else could look but could never touch.

While walking down the sidewalk, the daddycum that covered her glistened in the sun. She had grown up a lot recently and loved the feeling of being her father's cumslut. She knew she was lucky to be in a place that accepted family love for what it was: love, plain and simple. Her breasts pressed against her dress, the cum spots partially hidden by the flower pattern. Isabelle thirsted for every drop of her father's seed as it soaked into her skin and wanted nothing more than to scoop it all up with her fingers and savor the taste, but her father told her to leave it be so that anyone who saw her while she was outside that he was properly taking care of her.

When a drop or two of precious patriarchal seed threatened to drip off her face, Isabelle used a finger to catch it and then licked it up. Daddy would approve; if her father had taught her anything, she knew that she should not ever waste any of his cum. It was better for the incestuous semen to be on her tongue than on the sidewalk. Wearing the cum, however, gave sensations she never expected. She enjoyed the scent and feeling of being coated in Daddy's gift, which was part of him and made her. She also immensely enjoyed the feeling of being so thoroughly claimed, and the look Daddy gave her as she left the house meant that he'd have even more for her by the time she got back, the thought of which made her salivate.

The walk was only about five minutes, and as she walked, her skirt rustled around her thighs, and her pussy became much more moist. Neighbors greeted her as she walked by, and cyclists and drivers waved. A couple of boys made obscene gestures that represented giving head; only a month ago, she would have blushed and looked down, but now after experiencing so much love from the man that made her, she was filled with confidence and simply smiled and yelled back, "Yep, my daddy's cock is the best!", causing the boys to blush instead of her. No doubt, after seeing her, they were ready to pump their seed into their sisters and mothers.

Katie's room was on the house's second floor and faced the street, with her bed under the window. That is where much of the family fucking was done, but the entire house was fair play. A thin curtain was drawn over the window, but it wasn't enough to hide everything, only the fine details. One could easily see silhouettes at night, such as a girl's body moving up and down. Any doubt as to what might be happening would be erased due to the fact the window was slightly cracked open, and sounds were escaping the room into the front yard. What was audible at any given time depended on how close the listener was and at what point the lovers happened to be in the lovemaking. Groans, moans, cries of "Daddy!" and "I'm cumming in my little girl!" would be clearly heard if one stood on the sidewalk in front of the house. If one were close enough, one would make out the sounds of the bed creaking and a bedpost slamming into a wall with a natural rhythm.

The neighbors would have complained about this reckless display of incestuous love if it were anywhere else but Fertile Valley. In this place, however, the residents were wise enough to see that this couple only served to inspire family love in all its forms to anyone within earshot. For instance, one family right next door had paired off into daddy/daughter and mother/son couples a few years ago, much like many nearby families, and they enjoyed hearing and seeing evidence of strong family love. Both women were pregnant again. They looked forward to raising their incestuous babies in a world without discrimination against those who realized that expressions of deep love shouldn't be restricted to non-family members. In Fertile Valley, any family member can fuck any other, even getting them knocked up, and their community would help out as best it could, giving a supportive environment to family love. Some residents were doctors who would help deliver the baby, keeping things quiet when a male relative like a father, son, or brother wanted to be bold and sign the birth certificate as the father.

As Isabelle approached the house, it was clear that Katie and Tim were close to finishing another round of breeding. She was already horny and trying hard not to lick up the cum on her face, but the thought of some of that cum also being in her pussy made her slit gush. With no panties, Isabelle began feeling enough of her juices building up to threaten to slide down her thighs. But what else did she feel? Was it jealousy? She knew her father must have loved her just as much as Katie's dad loved his daughter. Isabelle assumed she would be fucked properly when the time came, but did he want to breed her? Did she want her siblings inside her? The answer was "yes" as soon as the question crossed her mind. To Isabelle, her life was already extraordinary. She only needed to worship Daddy's cock and let him fuck her face whenever he felt the urge. Showing off his love with a big belly, stretching short skirts, and no panties underneath would make things perfect.

Daddy was the only man she would ever need. Daddy loved her more than any other man ever could, and in addition to giving her copious amounts of seed, as much as he could make, he buried his face in her shaved snatch, which was icing on the cake. His seed tasted so good she almost didn't want it in her pussy, but maybe that would change when Daddy started the breeding lessons.

As Isabelle reached the front steps, the love emanating inside the house became stronger with each passing second. Cries of "Take it all! It's all for my little girl!" and "Yes, Daddy! Give me a sister!" rang in the air, and Isabelle now had a line of cream running past her knee.

Isabelle wanted to see what she was missing out on and was glad the door was left unlocked. "I guess when all you do is fuck all day, you have no worries," Isabelle thought with a smile.

The door creaked open slightly, and as Isabelle's eyes adjusted to the reduced light, she saw takeout food containers and pizza boxes, which helped to explain how they got away with keeping themselves in the house for weeks now. As she stepped into the entryway and closed the door behind her, the sound of bedposts hitting the wall echoed through the house. Tip-toeing up the stairs, she crept closer to the bedroom, and the creaking of the bed and the squeaking of the bedsprings got louder.

Isabelle was elated the bedroom door was open. She wanted to see with her own eyes what she was missing and what she would soon beg Daddy to do. The sounds were louder now, happening more frequently. The two lovers were beyond words, focused on pleasure and making a new life.

Isabelle arrived at the doorway, mouth agape and staring at the two incestuous lovers on the bed, rutting together. They had switched positions now, with Katie bent over, ass up, a plaid skirt hiked up over her hips, a t-shirt rolled up over her exposed tits smashed into the bed, and her head turned with her eyes facing the door. Her daddy gave powerful thrusts, pushing her face into the bed as her eyes rolled back and her mouth gaped open.

"Breed me! Breed me! Make me yours forever, Daddy!"

"Here you go, more cum only for you! I'm gonna keep your belly big and full of incest babies and drink the milk from your tits!"

Isabelle had her eyes glued to the place where father filled daughter and shoved both hands to her crotch, trying desperately to scratch an itch that she knew she couldn't satisfy until she got home.

"Show my friend what it means to breed!" Katie screamed.

"I love you so much!" Tim yelled, pushing into his daughter in one final thrust.

After emptying everything inside her, Tim pulled out and maneuvered himself to kiss his daughter passionately.

"Umm... hi, Katie," Isabelle meekly squeaked out, her fingers stuffed in her snatch. "I just wanted to remind you of the big exams so you don't have problems graduating."

Katie moved her mouth away from her daddy's for a second, "Yes, I know, but I can't help it. Plus, all our teachers live in Fertile Valley and have kids at least as old as us. Mr. Johnson and Mr. Conners have daughters with swelling bellies, and Mrs. Conners, Mr. Conners' wife? Well, that's probably the son's fault, considering that house paired off into daddy/daughter mom/son couples a few years ago."

"What my daughter is trying to say, I think," Tim said between words while kissing Katie's neck and squeezing her tits, "is that the teachers understand that I have a few weeks of vacation time from work, and my daughter and I need all the quality time we can get."

Isabelle was speechless. She stood there, witnessing the two lovebirds making out while the daughter had a womb full of paternal seed, as she had a face covered in drying daddycum.

"And I see your dad is lucky to have such a great daughter," Tim said, finally causing Isabelle to blush.

Katie interjected, "Maybe we can have a daddy-daughter double date! Our studs can take us out on the town and show us off."

Isabelle perked up and said, "I'd love that! By the way, do you guys do anything else besides fuck?"

Katie replied, "Well, we try but don't get very far." Katie giggled. "We do manage to go out and eat sometimes, but usually, while waiting for the food, Daddy drags me into the bathroom. By the time we get back, the food is cold."

Tim added, "We also got her some more appropriate clothes for being daddy's slut. We always buy more than we plan to, though, because it isn't nice to put clothes back on the shelf after getting sperm on them. Katie has a lot of skirts now and a few other things."

"Oh, right! You should see this, Belle!" Katie fished around her bed mess, yanked out a pair of panties, and held it up. On the backside, it said a word in cursive lettering: "Owned." When flipping it over, more words were stitched over the crotch area that read: "Daddy's Cock Only."

Isabelle was creaming even more now. Her pussy was itching, yearning, screaming for a daddycock of its own. She wanted what Katie had.

"That's great, Katie! I'd love a pair like that. I need to, um, go, though. I have to talk to my daddy. See you later!" She didn't even give a chance to let the incestuous couple reply before she bolted away, aching with horniness and the overwhelming desire to have her daddy claim her.

Katie knew what her friend wanted and hoped they could graduate high school with big tummies. Seeing her friend with a face covered in cum, however, was a big turn-on to both her and her daddy, and soon she was bouncing on her daddy's dick, feeling loved and satisfied.

When Isabelle got out to the sidewalk, she heard her friend cry out words she ached to tell her father as soon as she got home: "Take me, own me, forever! I belong to my daddy!"