Daughters and Fathers Ch. 08

Story Info
Sex with just one girl is more intimate, but with both - !!!
10.6k words
4.53
31.9k
19

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

Britta looked at him and murmured:

"I want to take a nap, ... with you."

"Good idea. Where?"

"You can use the bed, if you want," Maren suggested, adding:

"I'm going to be outside."

Britta gave her an appreciative smile for her suggestion, but replied softly:

"No, just really a nap, out in the sun, but ... , well, ... I want to sleep with your cock in my mouth, ... nothing more."

"Hmm! If you want to, if we can, ... just sleep?"

"I've been thinking it would be nice, not doing anything, just being like that."

"It would be. If you want. Need something to cover me."

"Um-hmm, a hand towel. I can put it in place when you've lain down."

"You have been thinking about it. If you want."

"Sounds nice, even if you don't just sleep," Maren remarked cheerfully, adding:

"And if you don't, maybe even nicer."

"You can sleep with him tonight."

"Hmm, also nice, thank you."

They all smiled. Britta picked up two of their towels and a kitchen towel, and the two of them went outside. Maren watched them with a smile, as they found a grassy spot in the sun, seeing Britta smile at him as she spread out the towels. He lay down, and she draped the kitchen towel over his hips, adjusting it to just cover where his shorts would have been. Then she lay down with her head on his already drawn up thigh, drawing hers up under his head. When Britta slid her head up his thigh, Maren could only envisage that her lips were slipping around his soft cock, seeing him urge Britta to move her other thigh up past his shoulder, and then that they just lay still with his arm resting over her hip.

She smiled and got more paper and went out to where she had sat sketching before. She glanced at the shadow of the chopping block and what she had sketched, and then turned towards the others, smiling again as she got a fresh sheet of paper. Britta's arm was now around his waist, and she saw them move a little, but just relaxing, and she began to sketch them: her father's back with Britta's leg over him and her other leg under his head, just her knee and calf and foot visible from where she was sitting. She could only see Britta's shoulder and the arm around his waist. When she began to draw his extended upper leg, she saw that it wasn't going to fit on the paper.

With a wry smile, she got another sheet and started over, now using the paper the other way and changing the size of her outline of their figures to fit the sheet. They were still just resting, with no change in their positions. She glanced to check where the shadow of the chopping block was, and then began to add shadowing to the outline of their figures, sometimes smiling a little, and then scowling, when she erased something. The next time she checked the shadow of the chopping block, she also scowled, murmuring "tomorrow," and returned to finish her sketch of her father and sister before they moved.

She was almost finished, when they did. She saw Britta's hand move, sliding over his ass, and that his arm then held her hips a little closer, his head nodding slightly. Britta's fingers grasped his ass, and his head nodded again. In the still air, Maren heard him hum softly, and then it was obvious that they weren't sleeping. She snorted and held her stiff nipple as she watched them. After a minute or two, she gave a surprised snort, when she saw Britta move and then heard her murmur:

"We weren't going to do anything."

"Hmm! But you started to."

"Um-hmm, it was just there when I woke up; couldn't help it. You did, too."

"After you woke me up, and it was just there. Smelled good, tasted better."

"Not yet, just felt so nice to suck on."

"Um-hmm! She said we could do whatever we wanted."

"You want to?"

"It was a very nice way to wake up, to be awakened - the nicest - seemed like the most obvious thing to want to do."

"Um-hmm, for me too, already there, just waiting for me to do something."

"But you really did go to sleep with it there. That was nice, felt good. You were just gently sucking, not arousing, just very intimate."

"Um-hmm. I thought so too. ... Oh! That was funny! I suddenly remembered what it was like to have a pacifier in my mouth, sucking like that."

"Hmm! Hm-hmm! I wonder if girls who never had a pacifier don't like to do that."

"Hmmm! If so, I'm glad that I did."

"Me too, but the other girls probably all sucked their thumbs, just as good."

"Um-hmm."

"Hm-hmm! And I'm sure Lars also enjoyed that you like to."

"Um-hmmm!"

"And who else, anyone else?"

"Oh? ... Jens, Peer, Erik, Morten, Frans, Olav, ... No, I'm just kidding."

"Hmm! I hope so!"

"I just picked the names. I only slept with Jens and Peer - like that."

"Hmm! Lucky guys."

"But they didn't do it to me as good as you do."

"And would have, if you hadn't stopped and started talking."

"Hmm! Maybe I should have thought of that before."

"Maybe. What's Maren doing?"

He rolled back, and Britta raised her head, both seeing her looking at them with a smirking grin. He snorted and said:

"You're supposed to be sketching."

"Oh, I have been, you two."

"Hmm? And the chopping block?"

"It will be there tomorrow. You two were a more attractive subject, maybe like you thought about us this morning, but you weren't doing anything, just lying there, so I sketched you. But I can understand that you didn't want to watch us. Might not have to wanted to watch you, if you had been - well, I was, but then you started talking. I certainly wouldn't have thought to try to sketch you doing that."

They all chuckled as he and Britta sat up, and then insisted on seeing her sketch. They joined her, and she held it up for them to see. They chuckled again, and then Maren snickered and said:

"I must have also had a pacifier."

She reached up and fondled his cock, as he snorted and replied:

"You did; only way to keep you from crying."

"Hm-hmm! Maybe I wanted something else to suck, but just didn't know what."

"Hmm! Good thing that you didn't have a brother!"

They all laughed and looked again at her sketch, her subjects agreeing that it was pretty good, but that they didn't know what they could do with it. Maren snorted and suggested that she could pin it over her bed in the other cabin. They laughed again, and he said that he either had to put on his shorts again or stay in the cabin. Maren chuckled and reply:

"Stay in the cabin, and then I can complete my other picture."

"Hmm! If you want to. I guess I have less of a problem with posing for you than I did last week."

"That's good. ... Hm-hmm! And if it isn't the right size again, Britta can tell you again how nice it was to wake up with it in her mouth, ... or I can tell you what I want to do in bed tonight."

"Hmm! You might overdo it."

"Then I'll just shut up for a minute or two."

"Hm-hmm! Or I will finish what I started," Britta suggested with a smirk.

"But not before I finish sketching it."

They chuckled and returned to the cabin. He sat down on the sofa to pose for her, jostling his balls, as she found the unfinished sketch and sat down on the floor. He snorted and asked:

"Is that right?"

She glanced down at her sketch, snickering before she replied:

"Not quite, need to be able to see more of its nice round head, and it was hanging down further in front of your sack."

"Better tell it that."

"I just want the skin to roll back a little more; no, for it to slip a little further out of it."

"Get a little longer?"

"Um-hmm. Like it was already thinking about how it would like me - or Britta - to touch it."

"How would you like to touch it?"

"Hm-hm-hmm! Like Britta was. ... Oooh! Like that! Just right."

She began sketching, and he remarked:

"That was good. I'll keep thinking about how good it was."

"But not that it would have begun to get better."

Britta snorted and remarked:

"Then I better not tell it what I was thinking."

"Later, if you want, ... if you both want to."

He glance at Britta and asked:

"Do we?"

"Maybe. ... Hm-hmm! But I better not tell you how."

"No! It's already thinking about the possibilities. Relax," Maren demanded softly.

They all chuckled and stared at his cock, waiting for his foreskin, that had been about to slip into his groove, to creep back down around his knob. Maren returned to sketching, glancing up and then down at her paper. She paused, glancing up again, and asked:

"Do they all hang down like that, not the same level?"

"Hmm! Probably not when you've seen them."

They all snickered, and Britta volunteered:

"Oh, we saw Johan's hanging down like that - a lot of the time - but I didn't notice that."

"Nor did I, why I asked. I think yours hang down further than his did."

"Oh, they hung down pretty far, after, well, you know," Britta replied.

"I can imagine. Hmm? Have to think; haven't seen any since I was showering after sports, or after swimming, changing, but then, of course, they don't hang down."

The girls nodded, snorting with grins, and Maren replied:

"Think."

He reached down and fondled his balls and said:

"I think they do, different levels: mine, always the left one lower."

The girls snorted again, nodding. Maren snorted again and said:

"Something we can check out."

"Hmm! Just don't tell them who told you, if I am right or wrong."

They chuckled, and Maren returned to sketching and then asked:

"And do they all have just a few hairs on them, like you, or more or less?"

"Just sketch mine and do your own research."

They chuckled again. He noticed that his cock had retracted more than before, but apparently Maren had finished sketching it. She had, snorting and remarking to her sister:

"Now you can tell him what you were thinking - hm-hmm! - or what it should be thinking, if you want to. ... Hmmm! That would be nice, to see what happens. We only saw that the first day, but we weren't suppose to be looking."

"But you were."

"But not staring, like we wanted to," Britta replied.

"Did you want us to?"

"Hmm! I guess I did - not stare - but it was a little embarrassing. Hmm! Oh, I must have wanted you to look, just couldn't admit it to myself at the time. You were letting me look, so only fair."

"We did," Maren replied with a grin, then asking Britta:

"Didn't we want him to look?"

"Hmm! It was all your idea, our going naked. Didn't you?"

"Hmmm? I guess so, but I hadn't thought about what could happen."

"Fun to talk about it now," he remarked with a smile, adding:

"It was all right, chopping firewood, but then just lying there between you with nothing on and nothing else to think about. Well, I was rationalizing that if that was what you wanted to see .... Didn't have much choice, not with that thought; couldn't keep it from ... well, making it more interesting for you."

He smiled wryly, and the girls nodded with smiles. He was a little surprised that Britta instead of Maren replied:

"We liked that you did."

"Um-hmm. Of course, we wanted to see it that way," Maren immediately agreed.

"Um-hmm! I noticed, and then was very surprised, ... very pleasantly surprised, but it took a while before I got comfortable with myself about what happened."

"Nice, that you did, thank you," Maren replied.

"Um-hmm, thank you. We were surprised, too. Thanks for letting it happen."

"Hmm? I'm not sure it's appropriated to return your thanks."

"You don't have to," Britta murmured. Maren nodded and remarked:

"Actions speak louder than words."

"Hmm! So true! Plenty of unvoiced thanks!"

His daughters nodded with sweet smiles, and they were silent for a few moments, Maren adding a couple of hairs on his balls in her sketch. Without looking up, she said softly:

"There's lots of time till dinner, if Britta wants to let you thank her again."

He snorted with slight smile as he looked at Britta. She glanced at her sister on the floor with snort and then at her father, also with slight smile. He murmured:

"If you and Maren want to see it like that again, we can talk about what we could do."

Maren then looked up and nodded with her own slight smile. Britta nodded and said less softly:

"That would be nice."

He glanced down at his now even more relaxed cock and agreed:

"Um-hmm, and could take longer now, also nice."

"Um-hmm. ... I just loved waking up with your soft cock in my mouth, liking that we had actually dozed off that way."

"Um-hmm, just like you wanted to, and I loved that we could really do it, just be so intimate without doing anything. If you had, I would have, immediately; it was so tempting, with your hairs tickling my nose."

"For me too, knowing your mouth was right there and feeling your breath, but I really wanted a nap after lunch, even though I was a little aroused at what we were doing - not doing."

"Um-hmm. I didn't dare open my eyes; if your pussy had been a little open, I knew I couldn't resist."

"I think it was, that it must have been."

"Good thing that I kept my eyes closed; I wanted to let you do it your way, hoping that you and Maren had done enough to keep you from the temptation of doing more - then."

"Um-hmm. I was trying to tell myself that we had done everything we could this morning in bed."

"Oh, we did, thank you."

"You can say it, have before."

"Um-hmm, but not for its all happening."

Maren stood up and said:

"I'm going for a walk."

Britta asked:

"You don't want to wait to see what happens?"

"I do, but I can see that another time."

"Maybe nothing will," her father suggested. Britta nodded with a shrug, enjoining:

"Maybe just wait till what could happen tonight."

"I'll still go for a walk," Maren replied.

They all nodded with smiles. As she was about to leave the cabin, Britta snorted and remarked:

"Watch out for trolls! They're always around looking for dairymaids, especially naked ones."

"Hmm! And if I find one, ... or one finds me?!"

Her father snorted and said:

"I hope there are just trolls around. Hm-hmm! I think they are very hairy. If you find one, don't forget to check."

"Oh, I will, and tell you, also if they hang down."

"Not when he sees you," Britta rejoined with a smirk.

"I hope not, ... if I find one."

They all snickered, and Maren disappeared. He and Britta looked at each other, smiling. She was still sitting on a chair at the table. After a moment, he recalled what they had said before and said:

"Thank you for making it all happen."

"Thank Maren, too."

"I will."

They smiled at each other again. Then he smiled wry and said:

"Now that I have said it, maybe I don't have to show you how thankful I am."

"That would surprise Maren."

"Don't have to tell her."

"You don't want to ... show me?"

"Only if you want me to."

"I do. I want to see your cock get longer, like when it did in my hand yesterday."

"That was nice, just watching it."

"Um-hmm, feeling it swell in my hand, and then seeing it peeking out."

"It liked that."

"Not more than I did, feeling that I wanted to feel it not just in my hand."

"Um-hmm. It must have been feeling the same way, but it was already feeling good in your hand."

"Um-hmm, not yet but then stiff. Did it twitch?"

"Can't remember. It should have."

"Um-hmm. I was looking at it and thinking how nice it would be to have it in my mouth."

"Like this afternoon, when we woke up?"

"Just like that, but it wasn't so stiff yet."

They had both been just looking at his cock, watching grow and then rise off his balls.

"Make it twitch."

He did with a pleased soft hum. She also hummed, glancing up at his face with a smile. He made it twitch again, and she murmured:

"Do I have to wait until it really stands up?"

"Only if you want to. Tell it what you then want to do."

"Mmmm," she sighed with longing expression, murmuring:

"I want to suck it a little and then sit on your lap with it in me."

"Mmmm! It can't think of anything better."

"Hmm? Actually, I want to suck more than just a little, want to feel and taste it squirt in my mouth, and then in my pussy, but maybe that's wanting too much."

"Maybe, but it would like to try to do it both ways; it just so arousing to feel you sucking and licking until it does, and at least as arousing to feel your pussy squeezing it, your warm, slippery pussy, holding it."

"Uhnnn! It wants to! Like that. ... And your cock looks like it could too, now, both ways. It's so lovely, seeing it like that, moving slightly, as though it were beckoning for me to suck it."

"It is. It wants to slip between your warm lips and feel your tongue arouse it, until you just have to fuck it with your mouth and make it shoot all that white stuff in your mouth."

"Uhmmm! You're making me go all wet!

She stood up and wiped her fingers up between her pussy lips, as she came and dropped down in front of him.

"Let me taste," he murmured.

She held her fingers up for him to suck and lick, as her other hand fondled his balls in his still loose sack, and then her mouth was slipping down around the head of his pulsing cock. He moaned, and his cock twitched strongly, as her tongue rubbed where it felt most arousing. The fingers he had sucked grasped his cock, and then she was sucking and licking, as her head bobbed up and down. He moaned with each aroused breath, and his sack drew up. His hips began to twitch, and she met their movement with her head and hand.

Sooner than ever before - except when he was much younger - he groaned, and his hips thrust up strongly, his cock spurting in her mouth. She moaned, and then again each time it spurted. When his cock was only twitching in her mouth, she raised her head, her lips closed around his knob as it slipped between them. She looked up at him with an impassioned expression and rose up. Without releasing his cock with her hand, she straddled him and guided his cock to her pussy. She moaned, as her hips sank down, and his cock slid into her. Her arms went around his neck, hugging them together, as their mouths met, opening, as she tilted her face over his and let him share the taste of his semen.

He hugged her to him and their tongues caressed, until the sensation of its creamy texture disappeared. She retrieved her tongue and murmured with her lips on his:

"I just love it. Fuck me. Touch me."

Her hips rocked on his lap. He licked his fingers, and his hand slid down her back. She nodded insistently, as his fingers slid into her crevice. Her hips stilled, waiting for his fingers to find her asshole. She chuckled deep in her throat, when they did, nodding again. Her hips twitched, inviting them to probe. One found the center of her hole and did. It tightened, but then relaxed, letting his fingertip press. She moaned, but nodded. It contracted again, and her pussy on his cock, but then let it probe deeper, and then clutched it - and her pussy, his cock again. She rocked her hips, arousing his cock, and moaned again, as his finger pressed further, its clutch trying to draw it in. It did. She gave a sharp "Uhn!" when it slipped further, but then chuckled deeply again, nodding, as her hips rocked, moving on his cock and against the pressure of his finger.

"God, yes!" she exclaimed softly: "Fuck me!"

He did, rocking his hips and with his finger, as she rocked her hips and moaned. Soon, she wanted more, beginning to ride up and down on his cock, and he began to moan with her, feeling her holes clutch his cock and finger, as she rode up and down on them, with her head thrown back. Suddenly, she lowered her head over his and blurted out:

"Oh, Daddy, fuck me!" and tried to kiss him as her body moved up and down.

He drew his feet up against the sofa and pumped his cock in her tight, clutching pussy, meeting her hips when they slapped down on his, his finger moving in her asshole, as his hand followed the movement of her hips. They were both groaning desperately, and she began to whimper. With a grunt, he began to spurt. She gasped, and then her pussy flooded. She whimpered and laughed uncontrollably, and then seemed to die in his arms, completely inert, except for a couple of more clutches of her pussy.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers