Daughters and Fathers Ch. 14

Story Info
Only girls who sleep with dad could tell him all this.
9.9k words
4.2
65.5k
16

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

Between chapters 13 and 14 of this story, he has spent Saturday and Sunday with Randi, told in "Satisfying Randi's Curiosity," chapters 3 -- 5. Yes, with all the details, they did enough in two days and the night to fill three three page chapters, about 50 pages of 12 point type.

*

He got his bag at the station, shortly after "his train" arrived from his supposed visit with Lisbet to her parents. Since the weather was good, he decided to walk home, thinking the increased time from Randi would be good, then thinking that it would be good to give his daughters more time before he arrived. What had they been doing?

His speculations about that were wide roaming. He knew what they could do with one man - him, or any other single man. They had with Lars at the cabin. Oh, and with Erik, all four of them together! What couldn't they have done?

As he approached their house, he rationalized that at least he wasn't still thinking about Randi, and made an effort not to. As he put his key in the door, he was curious what he would find, how the girls would greet him.

"Hi, there you are."

"Have a good time with the grandparents?"

"Yes, thank you," he replied, chagrined that he had forgotten to remember where he was supposed to have been visiting them with his wife. He thought to make up for it:

"They send you their love. When did you see them last?"

Till then, the girl's two responses had been from the kitchen. He hung up his coat and entered the living room, startled to see Britta come from the kitchen with a glass and towel in her hands. She was naked, and apparently then just recognizing it at the sight of him in clothes. She blushed, and her nipples popped out, but she just snorted with a smirk and remarked:

"Oh! Kind of forgot, ... like this."

She glanced down at herself and then snorted again as she looked back at him and added:

"You don't mind. We thought it better to clean up first."

"Hmm! No, I guess I don't mind."

Maren appeared at the door with the dishcloth in her hand, smiling, also with erect nipples, and remarked:

"That's good. You know we weren't alone. Hm-hmm! You can help put things away, ... after you get undressed."

They all chuckled, smirking at each other, Britta turning her head back to Maren with a nod. He snorted and asked:

"Had a good time?"

The girls nipples popped out again as they exchanged glances and then nodded with smirks. Maren snorted and replied:

"We've been like this since yesterday morning."

"I rather thought so, and not just you two."

"Um-hmm, but we won't tell you as long as you have clothes on."

"Not sure you should, but if you want to; I am curious."

The girls snickered, and Britta gestured to him to go get undressed. He nodded with a grin and began unbuttoning his shirt as he went to the bedroom. He dropped his bag and quickly took of his clothes. He jostled his cock and balls as he rejoined them.

"That's better," Britta said with an unembarrassed smile, as her eyes glanced down at his cock.

"I'm not sure, but more comfortable, since you obviously turned up the heat. What should I do, ... to hear what you did?"

"Put away the glasses and plates."

"Still have any beer left?"

"Hm-hmm! Saved just three bottles ... for us."

"Hmm! Sounds like you don't need any more."

"Oh, the boys had more than we did. You want one?"

"Please, ... maybe two."

"Aw! There is still some aquavit."

"Hmm! That too. My beer first."

Maren hurried to open one for him, and then opened the other two. They all said skaal and had a sip, then smirking slightly as they looked at each other. He snorted and remarked:

"I took off my clothes."

"You really want to know?"

"Are we going to tell him all the details?" Britta asked.

"Hmm! That's up to you. Hm-hmm! Try to surprise me."

The girls glanced at each other with snickers, and Maren replied:

"I think we can."

"We told them we wouldn't tell anyone."

"He wants to be surprised, ... and can keep a secret, can't you?"

He nodded with snort, wondering what they could have done that he couldn't imagine, that would surprise him. Since the girls didn't say anything as he had another sip of beer, he began putting away plates and glasses as he suggested:

"Start at the beginning."

The girls glanced at each other again, and Maren nodded to her sister to start. She snorted with a wry smile and then snorted again and began:

"Well, of course, they both knew what was going to happen, like when they were here before, and that they could spend the night and most of today. They had told their parents some story to cover that, both coming with a sleeping bag and stuff."

"We all chuckled about that. We had already turned up the heat to let someone suggest that it was too warm, ... well, you can imagine," Maren remarked.

"Who did?" he asked.

"Lars; he was more confident about what was going to happen, been with us both for a week."

"But Erik was quick to agree. So we were soon ... like this."

"And they were already ... 'interested'."

"Hmm! We were too," Britta replied, explaining, glancing at her sister:

"You immediately suggested that we get our mattresses back on the floor."

"Um-hmm, so we did, and there they were, just waiting to be used. ... Who suggested what we do then?"

"Probably you, but it doesn't matter. They wanted us all to do something together."

"We did too. So the obvious thing - like we had done before - was for us to start with each other, and then they joined in, and ... , well, you know how good that is."

He nodded with chuckle, and Maren continued:

"And it was, and we joked about that a little, lay there and joked about it."

"And then you said that you wanted to ... suck a cock. Just like that."

"I thought it would be stupid to try to say it some other way. They were just a little surprised, but they thought it was great idea. So we moved around, figuring out that we could lick them where they liked it best by lying back to back and their licking our pussies from behind. Wasn't that good?"

Britta nodded with smirk, looking at her father and remarking:

"You do that better than Erik, but he's learning."

"Oh, thanks. I'm sure he is, maybe already has by now."

The girls nodded with smirks, and they all had a sip of beer. He returned to the conversation and suggested:

"But he did it good enough."

"Oh yes!" Britta replied.

As he wondered about their licking pussies that had just been fucked by the other one, Maren remarked:

"Oh? Hmm? Only later did I wonder what they thought about maybe tasting not just us."

"They didn't say anything, didn't seem to mind."

"Um-hmm. So then we lay around relaxing, fondling each other, and then had to go to the bathroom."

"The guys both used the washbasin, while we used the toilet and shower. Oh, they liked that, seeing you going," Britta explained.

"And then we had a beer and crowded onto the sofa - on towels, of course."

"And you were telling him how much you liked to play with his cock."

"You just weren't talking about Lars', but you were doing it too, just as much, obviously wanting it become stiff again."

"Just for something nice to do."

"Hmm! But you sure didn't wait a second when I started to get on Erik's lap."

He chuckled again and said:

"Okay. So I know what you did then. Must have been time for lunch, ... and a pause after three times.

"It was, and we washed a little, then lunch with another beer. And then it was time for a nap."

"We really did sleep for a while," Maren added.

"When we woke up, no one suggested that we do anything, and we agreed to play some game, agreeing on Parcheesi."

"Joking about not wanting to play anything too difficult. So we did, having a lot of fun with four players, always sending back someone's piece."

"That was fun, and then more interesting when one of the guys suggested that the winner could decide what we do after that."

"Especially when we took turns suggesting what each of us wanted to do," Maren explained.

He chuckled again, nodding with a grin, and asked:

"So who won, and what did you do?"

"Oh, a couple of times we didn't send back a piece, if we liked its player's suggestion. And the suggestions got better."

"So who won?"

"Erik did. His suggestion hadn't been so good, but then he changed and wanted Maren's."

"Um-hmm! Wanted to fuck me, lying on him, with you licking us both, and with Lars licking you."

"Hmmm! Sounds good! And did you?" he asked.

"Of course! And he loved having his balls licked and sucked while his cock was in me."

"Until I returned to licking your pussy, but by then his sack was all tight, and Lars was about to make me come. Oh, it was good."

"It sure was! So we did it the other way, with my licking both of you."

"Just as good. ... Oh, you forgot that we both pulled their cocks out and sucked them a little."

"Yes. Right; I just forgot to mention that, since that's the way we did it at the cabin with Lars.

"Then it was time for another beer."

He snickered and held up his. They all had a sip, then he remarked:

"Three times before lunch and then twice more. Good boys, boyfriends."

"Only once after lunch for them, but they didn't complain," Maren elucidated. Then she glanced down at her father's cock and remarked:

"Oh, yours is as big as theirs, like that, too, like now."

"Thanks," he replied with slight smirk and reached down and jostled his balls.

The girls both nodded with a chuckle, but Britta then looked at her sister and agreed:

"You're right, but you suggested something else to them. How did you put it?"

"Just being polite: 'impressive.' Bigger than Johan's, but I didn't want to suggest that I had seen too many of them. I haven't."

"'Haven't seen too many of them'," he repeated, adding: "I don't want to ask how many. And then?"

We played another game, obviously anticipating that it would end the same way, but for a while, between moves, we talked about sex."

"What else? And?"

"Oh, they wanted to know how we started doing it with each other, ..."

"And if we liked it as much as they did," Britta interjected.

"And we teased them that we could do it better, because we knew what it felt like."

"And then Maren asked them right out if they weren't curious why we also liked to do it to them."

"Before I did, I thought we all must have been thinking about that."

"I was, but it still surprised them - seemed to. Lars immediately said that he was very happy that we liked to, and that was enough to satisfy his curiosity."

"Um-hmm, I kind of expected something like that, but than I was surprised when Erik - who had seemed to be more reticent and letting Lars take the initiative - snorted, nodding in agreement with Lars, but admitted: 'If you like it, it must be good.'"

"And surprising me and Lars. He really looked startled.

"Oh, Erik blushed a little after he realized what he had said. I said it was good, how nice it was to lick and suck a cock, to make it twitch."

"I was wondering if you were going to tell him how much you like to taste it, but you didn't."

"Didn't want to over-do it," Maren explained.

"And how did the game end?" he asked.

"Well, there really wasn't much new we could think of, ..."

"But it was fun, joking about it and reminding that we had already done this or that."

"I can imagine. So, what did you do?"

"Oh, Britta won and came up with an entirely new suggestion: that we all just do it to ourselves, watching each other. The guys said that that would be a waste of an orgasm, and I agreed, but it was her decision, and she rationalized that there was no waste, since we all would be having one."

"Um-hmm. I couldn't remember the last time I saw a guy come ..."

"Probably Johan, three summers ago; that was the last time I saw one. Oh, I didn't get to see a couple when I had my hand in their pants."

"Hmm! You both forgot me, the first day at the cabin."

"Oh, right. Sorry!"

They all snickered and drank again, and one of the girls continued:

"So we went back to the mattresses; we wanted to lie down ..."

"And see each other, too, so we lay down head to foot, and the guys thoughtfully got two hard cushions from the living room, so that we didn't have to hold our heads up. They were going to kneel on both sides of us, but we told them to be on one side, so that we could watch them both at once."

"Doesn't sound like anyone was very aroused by all this."

"No, but Britta thought that would be part of the fun."

"And we had plenty of time, and I thought the guys would like not having to hurry things; they had done enough already."

"She's so considerate," Maren remarked with a smirk.

"Hmm? Maybe, or just planning ahead, still a long night before you all," he suggested.

"I didn't think of that. Hm-hmm! But I guess you could, being a man. So there we were, rubbing ourselves. Maybe the guys were a little chagrined that we could start making it feel good, while they were still trying to get stiff."

"But watching us helped, especially when I started telling them it was feeling good."

"Um-hmm. Of course they weren't going to come as fast as Johan did that time ..."

"Or I did."

"Hm-hmm! No, so we just enjoyed it slowly, chuckling and humming a little. And then one of them asked if we didn't want to put our fingers in our pussies."

"Of course, we did, but we didn't want to hurry them. I replied that we were saving that. Then Erik - now more inventive - suggested that when we did, we could do it to each other."

He snickered and agreed:

"Of course, they would like that, to see that: two girls using both hands to help each other."

"And you immediately moved closer so that we could, but we didn't yet. Then Lars said that they wouldn't until we did, letting go of his cock. It looked so nice and big, bobbing a little."

"I know, you just wanted to sit up and suck it," Maren remarked.

"Um-hmm! But I reached over to start helping you instead, and you were reaching for mine, but then you surprised us all, suddenly saying that if they wanted to watch us, they had to do it to each other."

"Surprised myself, too. Erik was still holding his cock, but Lars' seemed to droop at the suggestion."

"Just a little. Did they both blush?"

"I wasn't looking at their faces. If they did, they must have been considering the possibility."

"Um-hmm. Of course, blushing or not, Erik snorted with a wry grin and glanced at Lars and asked: 'Didn't you do it as a kid with someone, back when you both discovered how?' Lars was blushing then, but shook his head and asked: 'Did you?' Erik then also shook his head ..."

"But looked like maybe he had."

Their father nodded with a grin and suggested:

"Maybe they were both lying."

"You think so? Do younger boys do that with each other? ... Hm-hmm! Did you?!"

"Don't make me blush too. What happened?"

The girls glanced at each other, smirking, then Britta replied:

"I said we believed them, but that they were old enough now to do it for us, since we weren't embarrassed to let them see us do it to each other."

"We weren't. I was looking forward to having your fingers in my pussy."

"Oh, I was thinking it was a little embarrassing, but I had said that ..."

"And like me, wanted to see if they would," Maren interjected.

"Hmm? I guess so."

"You were; you went on to say that if they had just been curious back then, now they could ..."

"And you said that we wouldn't, if they didn't."

"Because I wanted see if they would," Maren enjoined.

He snickered with a nod, and remarked:

"Sounds like you had forgotten about doing it yourselves."

The girls nodded with grins. Maren admitted:

"A little, more interested in seeing if they would.

They all chuckled again and finished their beers. He suggested that the story continue while they made supper, warming up a casserole that Lisbet had prepared. In the kitchen, the girls continued the story, chuckling as they took turns telling:

"So, ... I guess Erik took the initiative. He looked over at Lars and said: 'If they want us to; they do, they will.' Lars gave him a long look and asked if he really want to. Lars cock was less than stiff by then. He replied: 'If the girls want us to, and we want to watch them.'"

" We both said: 'We want to, and we will too.' Lars still looked very dubious and asked if Erik wanted him to, too. 'If I do,' he replied. Lars snorted, looking embarrassed: 'You want to? You would?' 'Why not? The girls let us see them do it.' Lars snorted again and replied softly: 'If you want to; I guess I can, too. ... This is going to be funny.' 'Um-hmm,' we all agreed."

"I was feeling a little sorry for Lars, his having to go along with it, but, of course, we wanted to see them."

"And wanted to do it to each other, too. And then I suggested that they take turns, that we take turns, that it was more fun not having to do both at once."

They nodded their agreement, and Erik said that he would go first. Lars looked just a little relieved that he didn't have to immediately."

"Um-hmm, so we started, you with me. Hmm? I forgot to look to see when Erik grabbed his cock."

"He didn't 'grab' it. Lars avoided looking when Erik's hand found it, after we had started, and I was telling them how good your pussy felt."

"It was. I guess that helped Lars."

"I think so, gave him something to watch, Erik too. Lars' cock was beginning to stand up again before Erik touched it. So, well, you know how good we can do it to each other, like that time at the cabin ..."

"Licking and fingering each other in turn, squirming all over the bed," he interjected.

"Um-hmm! Like that, but she was rubbing her nice firm little button, and I was doing what I knew felt good in her pussy."

"And I was obviously very aroused. They can't have seen that before, a girl lying there moaning and gasping. Oh, she was doing it good!"

"And your pussy was going wild. Oh, Erik's cock was as a stiff as Lars, just standing out, while his hand moved on Lars', and Lars wasn't minding, staring at the what our hands were doing."

"And my twitching hips. And I knew that when I came, she wasn't going to stop. When we do that, we make each other come three or four times. The guys were going to be surprised, but I wasn't thinking about that or them."

"And then Lars started to come. Oooh! That was great; shooting out in an arch and landing on us."

"I only saw the second one, after feeling the first one; had my eyes closed."

"And then you started to come and - like you said - not just once. I had my other fingers in my pussy, and Lars had to hold Erik's hand still. They were gaping open mouthed, as you writhed and jerked. Finally you held my hand still."

"Um-hmm. Guys shouldn't know that we can make each other come that good."

He chuckled and replied:

"But it didn't sound like you had any complaints about how good they do it."

The girls chuckled, shaking their heads with grins. Then one continued:

"They both looked a little embarrassed again, when we grinned at them."

"Yes, but then Lars chuckled and said something, asking Erik how he learned to do it."

"Where he learned to do it that do good," or sister corrected.

"Oh, right: 'where,' 'that good.' Erik smirked and said: 'Where you're going to now.' Lars also smirked and replied: 'I guess so.' They almost laughed."

"I can imagine," he remarked: nervous release, trying to make it a joke. And then?"

"We said we would again and started."

"Erik's cock had wilted a little. Lars murmured again: 'I guess so,' and grasped it."

"Hm-hmm! He knew just as well how to do it that good - all over us again!"

"They both should have been pleased that they still came so good," he remarked.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers