Daughter's Conundrum

Story Info
Dad doesn't know, but his daughter does.
3.5k words
4.44
121.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_FRISKY
C_FRISKY
34 Followers

If you read "Dad's conundrum" first you may enjoy this story more fully, however, it should not be necessary to follow the story line. Enjoy!

Carrie awoke to the morning sun, groggy from the recent events that had sapped her of her physical and emotional strength. She was a professional model and had only just returned from a trip out west for a lingerie shoot. Upon her return she had unwittingly been drawn into a diabolical sexual escapade her husband had set up for her father.

Her father, Bob Johnson, had been a widower these past few years and was very lonely. Jack, her husband had taken pity on him and set up a young lady to have sex with her father. This had happened in her apartment, in her bed.

But as fate would have it the plan fell apart just as Carrie had returned early from her trip. Unbeknownst to anyone the comedy of errors that befell the family were to set in motion a succession of events none had dreamed would be possible beforehand. Carrie had taken a sleeping pill and went to bed that fateful night only to be confused with a prostitute by her father. Recalling the incident created mixed emotions for Carrie. She dearly loved her father but couldn't reconcile her love with the image of him lying naked in her bed after fucking her.

Her father had been set up by her husband to have sex with a prostitute in Carrie's bed. Jack had explained painfully that he had intended his father-in-law to have sex with the prostitute and she was to be gone by the time Carrie returned home. Realizing what had happened; Carrie and Jack kept the incident secret for several months after. That is until Carrie overheard her father telling Jack how wonderful the prostitute had been.

Carrie found herself deriving a small sense of satisfaction from the comments. Confused over these conflicting emotions she finally broke her silence and talked to Jack about the chain of events that had brought them to this point in there life.

///#///

"Jack, we need to talk." She said, matter-of-factly.

"Sure." Jack said tentatively.

Carrie continued, "If we are ever going to get past this, I have to know what you thought you were doing with that woman in my house."

"It was strictly for your dad." He pleaded. "I felt sorry for him and wanted to give him a comforting gift of love and friendship."

"I can't understand men sometimes. What passes for sympathy between you is unbelievable." She said shaking her head.

"I'm so sorry, honey." He pleaded.

"Does dad suspect anything?" She queried.

"God, no. But he does talk about it incessantly." Jack added.

"What does he say?" Carrie asked with mock indifference. "Does he remember much?"

"Well, he sure remembers the passion." Jack blurted out with accidental excitement in his voice, quickly correcting himself and looking downward to avoid her scathing stare.

"I wonder if dad has ever dated anyone since mom died?" She mused out loud.

"I don't think so. He is a very lonely man." Jack said rather pensively. "Since we're on speaking terms again, does this mean we can be lovers again?" He begged like a puppy.

"Well, I'm still not sure I should let you off so easily, but you do look awfully pathetic sleeping on the couch." She pondered aloud.

Jack took this as an affirmative and nuzzled into her neck with tender kisses and nips. She melted into his arms, longing for his embrace had taken its toll on her ability to withstand her self imposed sexual abstention. As they made frantic love on the couch, visions of her father flashed through her mind. She imagined him bragging about his sexual conquest with his friends.

Her father's smile pierced her very core as she remembered how he recalled the details of the event with her husband. Remembering the few details of the encounter she could muster, she felt the beginnings of an orgasm rising within her, boiling like a cauldron of pent up need and desire, until at once she climaxed violently into Jack's arms.

Or were they her father's arms? Realizing that she had fantasized about her father startled her; she sprang up gasping for air and running to the bathroom, sobbing in terror. Jack fell over, not knowing what had occurred. He sat, head in hands for a few moments before following her into the bathroom.

"Honey. Is something wrong?" He asked, almost apologetically.

"No. I just wasn't ready for this so soon." She lied.

"We'll take our time honey. Don't worry." He said, consolingly, hugging her as she sobbed.

///#///

She began to fantasize regularly thereafter. She found herself wondering what it must be like to be beneath her father as he made love to her. She rebuffed Jack's sexual overtures at every turn. She just couldn't bring herself to engage in intercourse with him. Her thoughts and desires centered upon her father and became an obsession with her. Try as she might, she was unable to climax fantasizing about her father.

Acting on an impulse, Carrie picked up the phone and called her father.

"Hello." A deep mature voice answered.

"Hi dad." Carrie spoke into the receiver. "How have you been?"

"Hi sweetness." He beamed as he used his pet name for his daughter. "What have you been up to?"

"Oh, just goofing off mostly. I was thinking about you and wondered if you would like to come to dinner?" Carrie said hopefully.

"I'd love to." Bob rejoined.

"Tonight, at seven then?"

"Ok, at seven. Bye sweetness." Bob hung the receiver and smiled to himself, maybe he could talk Jack into another tryst with a prostitute, he had been kind of stand-offish since the last time. Oh well he thought, better get ready for dinner.

///#///

Jack sat in the living room waiting on his wife to finish the dinner preparations. It had been a long time since she had invited her father to dinner; usually they just went out to a restaurant. Jack observed that Carrie seemed excited about the visit. Jack hoped that this signaled the end of the cold shoulder treatment he had endured lately. Maybe she can get over it now, he thought. A knock on the door roused Jack from his thoughts.

The dinner went famously. Bob and Jack both complimented Carrie for her culinary delights. With a squeeze and a hug, she shooed them into the living room with a beer so she could clean up. As she went about clearing the table she could overhear her father and Jack talk idle chitchat.

When he thought she couldn't hear, Bob leaned over to Jack and said, "Have you given any thought to getting another girl, Jack?"

Jack, clearly uncomfortable, fidgeted, then tentatively said, "I don't know dad, Christ, we could get into real trouble if Carrie found out."

"How would she find out? She doesn't need to know anything." Bob insisted.

"You have no idea." Jack said under his breath.

"What?" Bob asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking." Jack returned. "Let me think about it dad."

Just then Carrie walked into the living room having heard every word, she pretended that she hadn't. "Dad it was wonderful having you over tonight. We need to do it more often."

Jack just looked at her wondering what she must be thinking.

After Bob left, she prepared for bed and invited Jack to sleep in the bedroom again. Jack was ecstatic and jumped at the opportunity to be with his wife again. She's back, he thought.

As they lay together in bed, Carrie wondered out loud to Jack "Do you think dad is lonely all the time?"

Jack responded, "He seems to be, honey. He keeps after me about another tryst, and I just don't know how to say no."

As Carrie played with Jack's testicles, she mused, "Maybe you should."

Jack froze, "Maybe I should what?"

"Well, you thought it was a good idea before, maybe you should help him from time to time. You know, like a guy's night out or something, to get him some company I mean." She seemed to stumble through her thoughts.

"I guess, if you think so, honey, but your dad is hard to fix up." Jack recounted.

"Oh you can do it I have faith in you." She muttered just as she swallowed his swollen manhood. In her mind's eye she saw her father's pelvis thrusting up to meet her.

///#///

In the morning's light Carrie looked like the model she was, her still, naked form barely making an impression in the sheets. Jack smiled as he kissed his lovely wife on the cheek saying, "Wakeup sleepy head."

Carrie woke slowly from her slumber. She stretched and rose thinking how wonderful it was to have a purpose and a direction again. Singing softly, she bathed and got dressed for the day. Jack noticed the change in Carrie's mood and was glad to see her happy again.

As Jack dropped Carrie off at her studio, Carrie reached over, kissed him sensually, and said, "Remember to call dad about tonight."

Jack's brow furrowed in astonishment, "What about tonight?" he asked.

"Well you said you were going to get dad a date didn't you?"

"Yeah, but…"

"No buts, I'll call around lunch to see what you have set up. Bye." She shot back as she closed the door, turned and walked into the studio.

Jack was floored. How did we get to this, he wondered?

Jack had no idea how he was going to set his father-in-law up on such short notice. He mulled it over for what seemed like hours, then as a last resort he pulled out his little black book and began to dial numbers of girls he had known long ago. Most of the numbers didn't belong to the same girls anymore, and it was becoming tedious dialing over and over again.

Then, just as fate would have it, a voice from the past answered the phone, "Hello."

"Sharon, Sharon Smith?" Jack asked.

"Yes. How can I help you?" She asked.

"Hi, this is Jack, I don't know if you remember me but…"

Jack was cut off by the girl's voice, "Jack! How are you? Where have you been? Where are you? It's so good to hear from you." The excitement in her voice peaked with the last 'you'.

"I've been out of town for awhile, but I was wondering if you would like to get together later for drinks?" Jack managed to say in a quaking voice.

"I would love to, how about you pick me up at seven?"

"Eight would be better for me." Jack countered.

"It's a date. See ya." Sharon quipped, as she hung up the phone.

Carrie called Jack just as promised, and inquired about the arrangements. Jack explained that he had called an old friend and asked her out for drinks tonight at eight.

"Perfect Jack, just be sure you use dad's apartment this time though, ok?"

"How am I supposed to do that?" He asked.

"Honey, just get her drunk, take her to dad's place, then let him show up unannounced. He can take it from there. OK?" Carrie insisted.

"OK. See you tonight Honey." Jack said.

"Oh, no Jack, I'll be at the photo lab late, don't wait up. You just take care of dad tonight." She explained, and before he could protest she hung up.

Jack called Bob and let him know they were on for tonight. Bob was ecstatic.

Jack had arranged for Bob to show up at his apartment after he called him on his cell phone. He was to be waiting and silently replace Jack as Jack slipped out to use the bathroom. If all went well, they should be back at his place by midnight.

///#///

Jack pulled up to the curb in front of Sharon's apartment. Jjust as he opened the door to the car; she came skipping down the walkway.

"Hi Jack." She squealed in obvious delight at seeing him again.

"Hi Sharon. You look wonderful tonight." He beamed as she neared. Opening the door for her, he held her hand as she swung into the seat with an expectant urgency.

"Let's go." She chirped.

Nervous and unsure Jack sped away toward a seedy little place where he knew they wouldn't be recognized. The night went dreadfully slow. Sharon barely drank as she talked of every single detail of every event that had transpired since last they met. Jack was ready to call the whole thing off when Sharon excused herself to the ladies room.

Bob took this opportunity to approach Jack. "What's up Jack?" He smiled as he sat down.

"God, she can talk up a storm, Bob. I hope I can last." Jack muttered, dejectedly.

"Just get her to the apartment, Jack. I'll take her off your hands there." Bob chuckled.

"OK, but you better leave before she sees you." Jack cautioned.

When Sharon returned Jack asked if she would like to go where they could find a little privacy.

"Sure. Let's go." She said, standing to leave.

Just as planned, Bob waited for the call from Jack. Sitting in his car was for the birds. He was so horny he could hardly stand it any longer. What was taking Jack so long he thought? Then his cell phone rang. Though he was expecting it, he was startled none-the-less.

"Come on up Dad." Jack whispered into the phone.

Without hesitation Bob was opening the door to the car, stepping into the dark street, and began the short walk to the steps of his apartment. Then his cell phone rang again. Wondering if something had changed, Bob quickly answered the phone. "Hello." He answered. Expecting Jack's voice, he was unnerved when he heard his daughter's voice.

"Dad?" She asked.

"Yes, sweetness, what's up?" Bob asked, turning back into the darkness of the street for a moment.

Carrie asked if he had seen Jack tonight. He had, and asked if everything was alright. All was well she assured him, she was just wondering where Jack was. Bob informed her that he had just left and should be home soon. Carrie thanked him and wished him a good night.

///#///

Unbeknownst to Jack, Carrie had determined to be a part of this escapade somehow and had managed her way into her father's bedroom closet earlier in the evening. Just as Jack made his way into the bathroom to call her father, she stepped into the bedroom, startling Sharon. She explained the subterfuge to Sharon and promised to help her out of the apartment if she was quiet. Sharon was nonplussed, and agreed to sneak out as she had been instructed by Carrie. How could she have fallen for such a cheap trick she thought to herself? Carrie then called Bob and held him up long enough for Sharon to escape through the back door.

Jack was impatient. When Bob finally appeared he was just about to leave. Bob explained that Carrie had called and had wondered where he was. Jack just smiled, shaking his head he thought; she just couldn't wait to find out, could she.

Jack had told him that she wasn't as drunk as the last one was and to be careful. Bob entered as they had planned and moved quietly to the bedroom taking off his clothes as he went. He was down to his underwear when he reached the bed.

Cautiously, he moved between the sheets and was surprised to find that she was not there. He was confused and cast about in the dark for her. Then a slight sound came from the shadow in the corner of the room, faintly she came into view, darkly present and near. She pulled the bed sheet back, slid into the bed, and began to administer tender nibbles to his bare chest. More passionate now, she began searching for his male member. Finding his underwear obstructing her way, she pulled at them removing them with a fling across the room.

Bob was in a trance. Never before had a woman so completely possessed him. She moved to his now erect penis and began to fellate him. He responded immediately, undulating under her tender suckling, he erupted violently into her mouth, spasms of uncontrollable surges following one after another.

Despair gripped him, he had not intended to come so soon, and was now worried he might not be able to satisfy her. He made his way to the soft furry patch of hair between her legs and began to kiss and caress her warm moist vaginal opening. She responded with soft moans and coos of appreciation. Slipping his forefinger into her, he began to lick her clitoris with renewed vigor. She pressed back against his face almost suffocating him. He felt her begin to climax and was thankful for it as he was beginning to fatigue.

Just as she came she moaned softly, "Oh!"

Bob knew he had dodged a bullet and rolled over onto his back, breathing deeply, as his heart raced in his chest. For a moment he recalled how it had been with his wife, strangely familiar, he thought. She stirred after a slight pause, took him back into her mouth and attempted to get him hard again. He wanted to tell her he didn't think it would get up again, when she slipped a finger up his rectum.

Surprised by this abrupt invasion Bob tensed appreciably. She moaned over his still soft penis in her mouth, and began to stroke his prostate from within his rectal passage. He responded. Bob couldn't believe it but she had coaxed his lifeless manhood to life once again. Her clever manipulation of his prostate had reinvigorated him to full hardness.

She swung her leg over his body and positioned his penis at her open vagina. With a plunge she sank onto him fully. She rode him with abandon, thrusting repeatedly, impaling herself upon his turgid flesh. Bob was in a state of wonder. He just laid there as she climaxed once again. As her convulsions subsided she rolled over keeping Bob inside her as she did.

Bob began to slowly stroke back and forth into her sopping wetness. Bob was not to last long this time either. She lay still as he finished the last few strokes of his orgasm.

The lovers fell asleep in each other's arms.

///#///

As the morning light chased the shadows from the room Bob stirred. His head was pounding from the sex and alcohol he had endured the night before. Realizing that the girl from last night was still in bed with him, he gazed upon her shapely form as it barely made an impression in the sheets as she laid facing away from him. Ever so gently he shook her awake. "Wake up young lady." He said.

What happened next struck Bob like thunder. As she rolled over smiling at him he recognized his daughter, Carrie. Bob was dumb struck.

Carrie said, "Morning dad. I'll bet you're surprised, huh?"

"What's going on here?" Bob said. "How did you…."

"Shush, dad." Carrie said as she placed a finger to his lips. I tricked you and Jack last night. I just had to have you again.

"Again?" Bob asked confused.

Carrie explained about the foul up on the last date Jack had set up for him and how she began to fantasize about having sex with him again.

"Do you mean to tell me you set this charade up to seduce me, your father?" He asked incredulously.

"Yes. And it was glorious too. Didn't you enjoy it dad? You seemed to like it last night." Carrie prodded her father.

"But, what about Jack? What will he think?"

"This must remain our secret dad. Jack doesn't need to know and we won't tell him." Carrie said sternly.

"Well…" Bob started.

"Well nothing dad. If you think I'm giving you up now that I've had you, you have another think coming." She stated flatly as she move cuddle with him, reaching down to find his penis, she kissed him fully and passionately. He responded as she had hoped, the stirring of his loins had begun with her touch and now was pulsing through her grip as she pumped his flesh.

He pushed his daughter to the mattress and entered her with the passion of a man possessed. They made love frantically through the morning each time their exploration of one another became more familiar.

Finally, as they showered and dressed for the day, Carrie came up behind her father, hugged him from behind and asked, "Dad will you do me a big favor?"

"Just name it sweetness." He asserted positively.

Carrie said in her tiny, 'daddy's little girl' voice, "Can you pick up some Viagra for tonight?"

Bob laughed, "Anything for my little girl."

"I love you dad."

"I love you sweetness."

C_FRISKY
C_FRISKY
34 Followers