Daughter's Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

Arriving back home, I worked on a paper due for a term project. My thoughts wandered often, but I made good progress. I heard my Dad's garage door open, so flew down stairs to meet him in the kitchen. As he entered, I ran, jumped in the air, and caught him in mid flight, my arms wrapping quickly around his neck, hugging him tight, my legs wrapping firmly around his middle. "Hi Daddy!" I shouted. My exuberance showed. I was excited to have him back. I wanted to ensure no second thoughts were in his mind.

His hand caressed my back, he looked deep into my eyes. "Hey," he responded. I leaned forward to kiss him, my lips softly touching his, my tongue darted out, lightly licking his lips. Our lips pressed more firmly together, a soft, first time kiss shared as lovers. Awkward! Definitely awkward! But as we kissed, the weirdness passed. Our tongues touched, danced. I pulled him tighter against me, pulling my hips down over his crotch. I groaned, a deep guttural groan. Our kisses grew more urgent. Dad dropped his book bag as he sucked my tongue into his mouth. Pulling up for air, Dad nibbled on my neck as I arched my head up, exposing more skin.

"Take me to the family room," I commanded. Dad swayed, shifting from one foot to the other. Slowly we headed for the family room.

"Your command is my desire," he laughed.

Reaching the family room, I jumped out of his arms, pushed him back on the couch. Kneeling in front of him, I reached to him, pulling his polo shirt off his body. My fingers traced along his pecs, my nails raking gently over his skin. I leaned to suck his man nipple into my mouth. My tongue danced over it, his muscled chest flexed against my mouth. My other hand found his remaining exposed nipple, rolling it between my thumb and index finger. I swapped nipples, traversing his chest with my mouth and tongue. Once I reached my destination, I sucked, almost bit his nipple with vengeance. His body arched against my mouth.

I slid my hand down his body, down his leg. Reaching the bottom of his shorts, I slid my hand up his thigh, under his shorts. Nothing! No growing cock! My fingers slid back and forth, searching. He laughed. "Left leg baby," he instructed me. Switching hands, I slid my right hand up his left thigh. There, waiting for me was his hard cock, covered by his briefs. I stroked upwards, my nails sliding back and forth over the shaft, firmly and quickly. Daddy groaned. I wrapped my fingers around his rigid cock, and pumped hard. Dad squirmed, growling deep in his throat. Leaning back, I reached to his belt, opening it quickly, and opened the shorts.

"Stand, drop," I stated. It did not take him long. Now, naked, he sat back down on the couch. I dropped forward, my hands wrapping around his shaft, pulling the skin upwards. My tongue reached out to touch the head, slowly rolling over the head, into the eye, and down along the rim of his crown. Opening wide, I placed my lips on his cock, sucked hard and pulled his meat into my mouth. Dad's hips thrust forward, driving more cock into my mouth. I pulled back quickly, licked my lips, and dove back down on him. I jammed his cock into my mouth. Larger than most guys I had seen, his cock fit nicely. As I approached my gag reflex, I hesitated, relaxed my throat, and pushed myself down again. His engorged cock slid deep into my mouth and throat. My tongue swirled around his shaft. I sucked hard. Pulling off, I looked at my Dad's face. Thrown back on the couch, his face was pure bliss. I grabbed his balls roughly, squeezing firmly. Eyes wide open, he almost yelped. I softened my assault on his balls. As he reached to the back of my head, I leaned forward, engulfing him again. I bounced my head on his cock, sucking hard, driving down, pulling up slowly, sucking hard, my cheeks hallowed from sucking hard. Then, back down hard, grinding my mouth deep on him, my tongue licking the underside of his massive cock, reaching to touch his sac. I groaned from deep within.

"Stop baby," Dad whispered. "I need to taste you," he continued.

Pulling up, I stood, slowly pulling my tube top off, exposing my firm, rigid tits for Dad's gaze. "Beautiful," he breathed softly. Grabbing my shorts, I turned away from him, pulled the shorts down slightly, just far enough to see my crack. I bent at the waist, dropping my shorts and panties in one movement. Spreading my feet, I shifted my weight back and forth, looking at my Dad from the side. His eyes never left my ass or slit peeking from between my legs.

"Daddy, lick me," I breathed huskily. I wanted him, I wanted his tongue in me, licking my body, touching my clit. Dad scrambled to his knees, grabbed my hips, and pulled his face into my ass quickly. His tongue reached deep between my legs, licking up my slit. Reaching my hole, he pushed his face hard against my backside, jamming his tongue deep in my wet hole. My legs almost buckled. Locking my knees, I ground my body back against him, meeting each push with my own in return.

"Turn around Baby," Dad said. I stood as Dad moved forward slightly, his hands reaching behind my ass, pulling my crotch to his face. Dad pulled my leg up, opening my cunt to him. He attacked my engorged clit. My body reacted, thrusting against his face as he sucked my clit into his mouth. Lost in this new feeling, I reached to him, pulling him deeper. This was the first man to ever suck my cunt, to flick his tongue over my clit. I growled deep, pulling his face tighter against me. I thought he might smother. My lips spread, wrapping on his face. I humped him hard. Lights, exploding behind my closed eye lids, grinding my cunt on his face, I thrust involuntarily against his mouth and tongue. Harder, faster I humped him. Seconds more, my body went rigid. I came hard. Never before like this, on a tongue. I ground my cunt against his mouth hard. Thrusting, humping. My body went limp. I slumped to the floor. Dad attached, licking my slit, drinking my juices.

I pushed him down on his back, his rigid cock pointing to the air. I reached, grabbed his cock, moved to straddle him. As I passed my leg over him, I aimed his cock to me, and slid my hungry cunt down on him. His hands reached for my tits, roughly squeezing, pulling my nipples. I ground my body down, impaling my body with his rigid cock. Up, down, I pulled his meat with my cunt muscles. My lips stretched, holding firm on his sticky cock. My juices flowed, lining his cock and balls with my juices. He reached his hand into my crotch, his thumb running over my open slit, mashing my clit against my body. A jolt of lust ran through me. I jammed his cock deep into my body. Now grinding down hard, I arched my hips front wards, backwards, hard and fast, beating his cock with my cunt. I fucked him hard. Our breathing came in gasps. Rocking my body, I tried to rip his hard cock from his body, jamming up, down, sideways, front, back, but ever deeper. I drove down so hard, I tired to jam his nuts up my cunt as well. I wanted all of my Dad!

"Cum for me Daddy!" I commanded. "I want to feel you pump cum in my body! I need your cum!" I continued. "Feels good Daddy! Fuck me Daddy!" I started to chant over and over softly. Each time, I ground my hips down hard, lifted up, and drove down hard again. Our bodies slapped together, my ass slapping down on his hips. I bounced up, down, and repeated harder. Dad grabbed my hips, pulling me down hard, his nails almost tearing into my flesh. Groaning loud, almost screaming, Dad's hips rose up off the floor. Higher he arched. Body tensed! One last thrust, Daddy exploded, driving his cum out of his sac, into his shaft, and spitting it deep into my body. I could feel his muscles spasm, his cock expand, then erupt forth, filling me again. I swirled my hips, feeling each spurt of his seed in my body. I leaned forward, down, resting my body on his as his cock spit its last drops of seed. Stretching my legs out, I clasped my legs, holding his cock in my cunt.

"Hey Daddy! Welcome home! How was your day?" I inquired. I continued to grind my wet, soaked, filled cunt on his flaccid cock. "Do it again Daddy!"

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12