Daughter's Disclosure

Story Info
Daughter to father confession.
1k words
3.67
92.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikeperk
mikeperk
3 Followers

I had always known the relationship with Sarah, my only child, was something special.

Following the accidental death of her mother when she was thirteen we'd faced the world together without any secrets between us. Maybe it was because I had to assume the maternal role as well as my own during her difficult phase of puberty and adolescence, or perhaps we just learnt to trust each other implicitly.

She knew the problems I had adjusting to life without my wife and, over the years, she shared her own doubts about coping with school, boyfriends and her eventual career.

However, despite that background together, I must admit to being somewhat shaken by her unabashed disclosure when we were sharing a drink on the eve of her nineteenth birthday:

'It was all Jake's fault,' she claimed, dumping the blame on her current boyfriend. 'If he hadn't tried to persuade me to accompany him to the naturist beach it wouldn't have happened...

Trouble is, I'm easily embarrassed and wasn't sure how I'd react if a bunch of yobs started to show too much interest in my private bits. It wasn't the attention that would bother me, I can give as good as anything that's slung at me, only the fact that my fellow would be there to witness it.

Well, you'll remember last weekend was hot and Jake was away on business, so I decided to sample the environment quietly by myself.

Arriving early, I was able to settle for a reasonably private spot, with sand dunes to the rear and each side of my unrolled blanket, yet still providing a clear vista of the beach.

Comfortable and naked, I propped myself up against my bag and pretended to read a book while watching others arrive.

By late morning it was fairly packed. It's true there were family groups and several couples but, as I'd expected, the majority of the crowd appeared to be male. For a while I amused myself by sizing up the bouncing appendages of the young studs nearest me, but then laid back to do some serious sun-bathing and slipped into a stupor.

My next conscious thought was that I was burning and needed to turn over. Sat up and making a ham-fisted attempt to apply sun lotion to my back, I was suddenly startled by a voice that said. "Would you like me to do that for you darling?"

Turning, I found a naked Adonis standing beside me. My mind whirled with a mixture of reactions. What gave this guy the right to invade my privacy? Why did he think I'd welcome his assistance? Should I tell him to push off? Well, I didn't really want to go that far! After all, he was a pretty impressive hunk. Closely cropped blond hair, a ready smile, muscular shoulders, broad chest and a well endowed lump hanging between his thighs. He was material straight out of a girl's fantasy!

Almost with disbelief, I heard myself reply. "Yes, if you wouldn't mind."

What the hell was I doing? Inviting this sort of attention was against every instinct I possess.

"Get down on your belly then," the hunk instructed me.

His touch was surprisingly light and sensual, providing a blissful massage while applying the lotion. Starting at the ankles, he quickly worked up the back of my legs and lingered at the thighs. My mind was in heaven by the time his hands were on my buttocks, softly kneading each cheek while his fingers edged towards the centre of my bum. Then, briefly, he was in the crack with nails brushing the sensitive tissue at the very bottom before his digits were skimming up, over and around my hips.

I thought he was headed underneath to seek my, now very wet, slit - but he withdrew, applied more lotion to the small of my back and resumed the manipulation.

By now I was in a contented daze of delight and barely felt him straddle my body to apply even squeezes to the shoulders.

Then his thumbs were at the nape of my neck and something hard was probing my bottom. The fact that the guy must have an erection flashed through my mind, but the pleasure he was providing put me past caring. His massage continued as his cock sunk deeper until, with a grunt, he pressed and penetrated my hole. I didn't care, I was so worked up that I didn't even resist when he rolled me over on top of him, with his cock still buried in my bum.

Seconds later, I felt another massage start at my ankles. This time the hands travelled up my legs and thighs very quickly, skirted around my groin, up over the belly and started work in earnest at my breasts.

I focused my eyes on a freckled face, topped with a shock of red hair, just as I felt another hard member, this time teasing the wet lips of my cunt. Speechless, I smiled my acquiescence as it homed deep into my vagina, feeling as if it had joined with the one entered at the rear.

Despite the lack of any great movement between the three of us, I felt waves of pleasure start to ripple through me just as a third massage started at my shoulders.

Glancing up, I found a black face grinning at me. I wrinkled my nose to indicate hello and the face was immediately replaced by the sight of lean buttocks passing over my face as their owner straddled my chest and plonked a monumental, ebony coloured phallus between my lips.

Trying to enter into the spirit of things, I attempted to get my tongue around it, just as the excitement toppled me over the edge and a colossal orgasm ripped through my being. My libido soared like never before, with the acute gratification claiming my consciousness and I, quite literally, fainted with pleasure.

On recovery, I found myself alone. Weak, but very fulfilled, I quickly realised my first instinct was correct - I must never visit this beach with Jake in tow!'

She finished her tale without any apparent embarrassment and I chose to make no comment except to advise that she kept the adventure from her partner.

However, I guess she's now proved she's a grown woman who must follow her own inclinations and standards without any censorship from me!!

mikeperk
mikeperk
3 Followers