Daughter's First Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
They put the proposition to Roy.
3k words
4.48
61k
12
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are elements of homosexuality in this chapter. If you are offended by homosexuality, please skip this story.

One of the things that surprised me about our relationship with Roy and Deb was that we had become very good friends. Just about every time we would get together, we would chat about anything and everything. I think the sex was even better because we cared for each other.

Our wives were into the sex as much as Roy and I. Maybe even more. I loved licking and slurping at Deb's pussy, especially after I had oozed a massive cum in it. She would moan and writhe on the bed going through orgasm after orgasm. Candi loved sucking Roy's beautiful black cock. She loved the feeling of his curved cock deep in her pussy. When Roy would soak his dick in her pussy, Candi would purr like a kitten. When he started stroking his dick in her pussy, she would cum loudly.

Every once in a while, Candi and Deb would do a sixty-nine, licking and sucking each other's pussy after we had cum in them. After that, they would start kissing and exchanging the juices they had sucked from each other's pussy.

After the first time I had held Roy's cock, and he hadn't objected, I had become emboldened holding his thick, curved cock. He would reach and hold mine while we watched our wives. I would slowly, lightly stroke his cock. Sometimes, I would fondle his low-hanging balls while smearing his precum over the head of his cock. Sometimes, he would hold my cock right at the base and make little jerking motions. Then he would touch my balls just lightly enough to excite me.

Up to that point, that was all we had done. Then, in late spring, Roy said he had tickets to a ball game in Chicago. We could go to the baseball game and the wives could go shopping. Candi was excited about it and according to Roy, so was Deb.

When we decided to go on the trip, we made some arrangements for other activities there. We also arranged for Angela to stay at a friend's house. We trusted our daughter but we didn't want her at home by herself for the days we would be gone.

The baseball game was a good one, won by the home team in extra innings. When we got back to the hotel in downtown Chicago, our wives were waiting for us. That's enough separate activities they announced. Whatever it is we do we do together they said.

Then Roy told us that he had rented a boat at a small marina and that he had directions to a secluded beach in Indiana, just across the state line. That sounded good to all of us. We bought supplies, mostly beer and wine and some food to take with us.

After a short boat trip across Lake Michigan, we found the beach Roy had heard about. There were a couple of other boats but no people about. Roy explained that the place was accessible only by boat and that he had heard about it from a guy he used to work with. While he was explaining, an old guy seemingly came out of nowhere and asked for our reservations. Roy produced them and the old guy explained the layout of the beach and that there was a cabin for us and we had the run of the place.

One thing about the old guy though. He was buck-naked! It turns out that this beach was clothing optional. Strictly for adults.

We hauled our supplies to the cabin and then I got undressed except for my shoes. Candi asked me what I was doing and I told her that if this place was clothing optional, I was exercising my option. Everyone laughed at that and started undressing.

Roy and I took a small cooler with some beers and a sandwich apiece and decided to explore. The wives wanted to take a short nap. We walked not quite a mile and saw a perfect shady place to sit and watch the Lake. The slap of the water on the beach was very peaceful. After we spread the blanket, we opened a beer and just sat silently.

Presently, I told Roy I needed a favor from him. Name it he said. I told him about Angela and her desire to have her virginity taken by a black man. I told him that she had asked Candi and me to help her out. I explained that we were an unusually close family and that Angela trusted us and we wanted to help her.

Roy explained that he would make sure it was all right with Deb. He said that in matters sexual, he had never done anything without talking it over with her. He said it kept the air clear and that if she okayed it, he was all for it.

I know I should've been ashamed to admit that talking about Angela's virginity had gotten me hard but that is exactly what happened. My cock was stirring and growing out from my groin. As I lay back on the blanket, I could see that Roy too was excited. His cock was growing and curving as it grew. I put my hand in his lap, caressing his cock as it grew harder and harder.

I loved the feel of his manhood in my hand. I could feel its power and the strength flowing in it. As I slowly jacked his cock, I rose and leaned over him. I was looking into the eye of his cock and watched as drops of clear, sticky fluid bubbled from it. I leaned over and licked the sweet tasting precum from the head of his cock.

Suddenly, he rose and turned around so that our cocks were at each other's mouth. I could feel him stroking my hard cock. He fondled my balls as I did his. Then, I couldn't stand it anymore. I bent and took his hard, black, throbbing cock into my mouth. I remembered my first lesson and relaxed and let his cock slide into my mouth and down my throat. As my nose nestled in his pubic hair, I could feel his hot breath on my cock. Suddenly, a warm, wet feeling surrounded my cock as Roy took it into his mouth.

Apparently, he wasn't a cock-sucking novice either because my cock slid down his throat. He squeezed my balls gently while he sucked and licked my cock. I pulled back enough to suck his cock like a straw. I sucked and licked his magnificent black cock. I felt its power and the desire to suck his cum grew in me.

Meanwhile, he was performing the same identical thing on me. My balls were tingling with my desire. My cock seemed to be growing in his mouth. I knew that my cum was close and I wanted to taste his cum. I stroked and then sucked his cock. I could feel him tense and could feel his cock straining to release its load into my waiting mouth.

Then, the first blast of his scalding hot cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed greedily. I didn't want to spill a drop of his precious cum. I was in heaven as his cock shot stream after stream of sperm down into my stomach.

As his cum finally started slowing down, my own was building. I could feel his lips sucking my cock, trying to get at all of my cum. As I have said, I don't shoot, but I do ooze. My cock started oozing its own precious load of hot cum into Roy's mouth. I could feel his tongue running around the head of my cock as more and more sperm oozed into his mouth and down his throat.

As we sucked the dregs of sperm from each other's cocks, all I could do was moan my appreciation of his cocksucking talents. I turned to lie beside him and he had a dreamy smile on his lips. We exchanged a kiss that let us taste our own sperm. That brought back memories he told me. A family friend had seduced him when he was a kid and he had loved the very experience of it. We talked about our past gay experiences and found out that we had enjoyed them but we hadn't indulged in them I years. We could see that we were on the same page and that this wasn't the last time we would drink each other's cum.

When we had recovered, we sat there awhile longer enjoying the sound of the water lapping on the beach. We decided to make our way back to the cabin. When we got closer, we could hear the unmistakable sound of women in passion. We eased up to the window and saw our wives fucking each other with a double-ended dildo. Somehow, they were sitting in each other's laps and they were hunching the dildo into their pussies. Deb leaned over and sucked one of Candi's nipples into her mouth. Candi held her tit up so Deb could chew on the rubbery nipple. The more Deb chewed, the more Candi moaned. As Candi bounced up and down on the dildo, Deb was making it twist in Candi's pussy.

As Candi climbed into her cum, Deb chewed harder on Candi's nipple. Candi arched her back and sobbed her pleasure as a cum ripped through her pussy. She drew deep breaths as her pussy coated the dildo with its girl juice. As Candi started her descent from her cum, she threw herself into Deb's arms. They kissed as they kept humping the rubber dick.

Candi reached down to manipulate the dildo in Deb's pussy. We could hear Deb's hiss of pleasure as Candi used the dildo to fuck Deb's sopping wet pussy. Even outside, we could hear the sloshing noise Deb's pussy made. It was Deb's turn to coat the dildo with her juice. As Deb leaned back, Candi moved the dildo to rub Deb's clit. With that motion, Deb shrieked very loudly. She was babbling incoherently as Candi manipulated Deb's clit causing her cum to become even more intense.

As Deb and Candi fell into each other's arms, they shared a passionate kiss. They ran their fingers through each other's hair as they kissed. Their hands were all over each other as though they couldn't get enough of each other's body. Then Candi eased Deb onto her back and knelt between Deb's legs. Deb threw her legs over Candi's shoulders. Candi repeatedly fucked her tongue into Deb's pussy.

From our angle, we could see the thick fluid running down over Deb's asshole as Candi tongue fucked Deb's pussy. Then, Candi spread Deb's pussy open even more. She took Deb's prominent clit and sucked it with pursed lips. Deb's body seemed to levitate several inches above the bed. She pulled Candi's head hard to her pussy. We could her Deb begging Candi for relief. Deb's pussy was squirting fluid over Candi's face.

Suddenly, Deb stiffened and gave a great groan. Candi reared up and pulled Deb's lower body up with her. Her lips had a lock on Deb's clit and she was sucking as hard as she could. Deb's body went into convulsions. Her ass was off of the bed with her legs over Candi's shoulders. Deb shook with the force of the orgasms running through her body. As Candi eased Deb back to the bed, Deb's eyes rolled back into her head. Her breathing eased as she passed out.

Candi moved up and snuggled Deb into her arms. Deb came to with a start. For a few seconds, she seemed disoriented then she looked up and realized that Candi was holding her. She smiled and kissed Candi. She lay there trying to gain some strength to move.

After a few minutes, Deb pulled Candi on top of her. She eased Candi up so that her pussy was over Deb's face. Candi held herself still as Deb kissed all around Candi's pussy. As Candi eased her pussy down to Deb's face, Deb's tongue returned the earlier favor. Deb was alternating fucking Candi's pussy with flicking Candi's clit. Suddenly, a gush of thick, clear girl fluid flooded Deb's face. She tried to lick it all up and keep tongue fucking Candi's pussy at the same time. Candi started grinding her pussy on Deb's face. As Deb chewed Candi's clit, another batch of fluid oozed from Candi's pussy all over Deb's face.

Candi's orgasm started as a little flood. It quickly became a raging torrent. Candi ground her pussy on Deb's face as one cum after another coursed through Candi's body. Candi was moaning loudly begging Deb to stop, then begging her not to stop. As Candi's cum eased, she moved down lay beside Deb. They held each other and then giggled. Deb eased her tongue into Candi's mouth and Candi held one of Deb's titties.

At that point, Roy and I entered the cabin. We were smiling at our wives as their orgasms died away. Did you have fun ladies, we teased them. They smiled weakly at us as they struggled to separate their intertwined bodies.

Even though Roy and I had shared a massive cum in each other's mouth, the sight of our wives engaged in lesbian sex caused our cocks to stir. Deb told us not to get any ideas; they weren't ready for us just yet. We laughed at them, keeping our secret between us. Candi looked at me suspiciously, mostly because I didn't have a raging erection. She didn't say anything though.

Later that afternoon, Roy told Deb about the invitation to fuck Angela and take her virginity. Deb told him that Candi had already told her and that she thought it was a good idea. Then she surprised us when she said that Roy had taken each of their daughter's virginities. She told us that Roy was a considerate, tender lover and would be a great choice for a girl's first time.

Plans were made to have Roy and Deb visit our home in two weeks time. Candi had a schedule of Angela's periods. Two weeks from now would be a good time for her to be royally fucked. She would be between periods and her pussy would be hot.

We talked a bit with Roy and Deb about Roy's fucking their daughters. Both girls had surprised them by asking Roy to be their first. It was a fascinating story. Both girls had heard their parents having sex and had spied on them. They could see that their mother was enjoying herself with their dad's cock deep in her pussy. They decided at separate times to have their dad be the first to fuck their pussies

Deb told us that the first girl had taken a hot bath and then douched her pussy with a flavored douche. As she and her daddy had lain naked on the bed, she moved over him and lowered her pussy to his face. She had seen her mother do that and she wanted to experience the sensations that her mother had experienced.

She had not been prepared for the sensations however. As soon as Roy's tongue touched her virgin pussy, she had a cum that made her fall from Roy's face. Roy moved over on top of her and licked his way down her body. As he stopped at each sweet tender titty, he would suck the nipple. When he licked his way to her navel, she was so hot that a drop of water would have sizzled on her body.

When he licked his way to her bush, she was bouncing on the bed. When his tongue entered her pussy again, again she had a cum. When his tongue touched her clit, her body exploded into a bucking, jumping frenzy. She had had several orgasms from his tongue ministrations when he stopped flicking her clit and took it between his lips and started sucking it.

She cried out and grabbed Roy's ears trying to pull him into her pussy. Her sobs of pleasure were a source of pride to Roy. He loved bringing pleasure to his wife and now, he could bring the same pleasure to his oldest daughter.

As her orgasms finally stopped, she pulled her daddy up to her and whispered that she wanted him to fuck her, to fuck her now. He moved over her body and told her to take his cock and place it on her pussy. She complied and Roy gently pushed the head of his cock into her virgin pussy. Her breath hissed sharply as he eased his cock into her. He stopped but she told him to keep pushing. He made little thrusts into her, all the time forcing more of his cock into her.

A fresh gush of her lube eased the way for his cock. As it got to her barrier, she lunged up, breaking her own hymen. The pain was intense for a brief moment and then the pleasure took over. As Roy's big cock hit bottom, his daughter started rotating her hips, milking his cock. He moved up farther causing his cock to saw against her clit. His motions caused her to approach another mind shattering cum.

When her pussy started its first cum brought on by a man's cock, she thrust her pussy up to engulf her daddy's cock That action caused Roy's cock to start its journey to his cum. He thrust his cock deep into her pussy. Her pussy started cumming now. She cried out in ecstasy. Roy groaned his own ecstasy as his cock flexed in her virgin pussy and started shooting its hot load of cum.

When their mutual orgasms had faded, Roy took his daughter in his arms and held her close. She was still shaking with the force of her orgasms. Her face had the satisfied look that only a good cum could produce.

Candi and I were aroused by their story and before long, she and Roy were doing a sixty-nine routine and Deb was top of me with my cock buried deep in her pussy. We would want to hear the story of the second daughter but not right now.

Thanks for your kind comments. Part 5 should be along shortly.