Daughters' Revenge Ch. 08

Story Info
Dad and Daughter in front of Mother.
2k words
4.42
114.3k
19

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,145 Followers

"Clean your face, Mother! This isn't a whorehouse." Jeanne said contemptuously.

"Jewel. Basement." Judy snapped.

Their mother started to get up, when Deb yelled, "NO!"

"No? Why?" Judy responded.

"Cause, I want her to see." Deb took off the rest of her clothes and held out hr arms. "Daddy." Keith slowly went to her.

"Deb, not now. You agreed." Judy said sternly.

"Yeah, well, I don't want her to find out. I want her to see it."

"DEB!" Judy said more forcefully.

"NO! Fucking Daddy, is how she hooked me in the first place!"

"What! I ... we" Keith stammered in shock.

"No, we haven't. But, I tried, Daddy."

"When? I don't remember anything like that."

"You might as well tell, Deb." Jeanne said.

"Four or five years ago."

I could see it in Keith's face that he was trying to figure it out.

"You and your buddies were watching the Super Bowl. Mother was gone and I came home early. I changed into a skimpy outfit and you guys had your own little cheerleader to serve you."

"Keith was still trying to remember. "Yeah, kinda? We put away a lot of beer."

"Did you ever. A couple of your buddies even felt me up."

"Whew, I can't remember. I don't even remember going to bed."

"You didn't. I got you there and that's when I decided to fuck you."

"You're kidding. Really!" "Uh, huh. I got our clothes off and was laying there sucking your cock. When suddenly, I was blinded by a flash of light. And then another. Mother had came home and caught me."

"Then what?"

"She threatened to give the pictures to the cops, if I didn't do as she said."

"So, she blackmailed you?"

"It was either do as she said, or both of us would go to jail. You didn't do anything, but she wouldn't listen."

"And, she just put you with other men?"

"No. First, it was masturbation vids. The nude teenager, shit. Then the men came."

"Why didn't you ever say something?"

"The jail shit, ya know. At first it was guilt. I did like it. The attention and all. The sex. When the men came along, she paid me and that made it easier."

"How could you do that to our daughter, Jewel?" Keith asked disgusted.

Jewel didn't answer, she sat there crying. Deb's hand was on her father's obvious hardon.

"I thought about it, Judy. And her discovering it, ain't good enough. I want her watching me suck daddy's cock as I get him ready to fuck me. I want her front and center as his cock fills my pussy for the first time. And, for the next two months, she'll know, I'm sleeping in Daddy's bed."

"Are you sure, Deb?" Judy and Jeanne said together.

"Absitively, Posilutely. And, Daddy's hardon tells me he wants to. ... You do, don't you? You want to fuck your baby girl."

Keith didn't say anything. He picked her up and kissed her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

'Holy-shit! It's really going to happen.' I thought, 'Father is going to fuck daughter, right in front of us.'

Keith set Deb back to the floor and she slid down to her knees, smiling up at him. As she undid his pants she said, "Get naked, Daddy."

Keith took off his shirt as Deb dropped his pants and grabbed his dick with both hands. Stroking her father's big dick, she looked at her mother. "Watch me suck it, mummy. Watch me suck it, for'e fucks me."

I leaned over to Jeanne and asked, "Why does she talk like that?"

"She's just being a teenage smartass, and mother has her talk like that for some of the videos." Judy answered.

Deb had both hands on her father's dick and was sucking on the rest. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," she went as she kept her hands and mouth moving up and down her father's dick.

Keith was liking what his daughter was doing because he was occasionally moaning as well.

With a loud pop, Deb pulled her father's dickhead from her mouth. She looked up at him and flicked her tongue on the tip of his dick.

"Ready to fuck me Daddy? Hmmmm? Are you ready to put this big cock in your baby girl?

Keith didn't say anything. The lust in his eyes did all the talking. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her to her back. As he started to climb on top of her, she said, "Wait a minute."

Keith hesitated and Deb looked at Jewel. "Lick my pussy mother! Daddy's ready to fuck me."

Jewel didn't move. Judy said, "Do it!" And Jeanne pushed her forward.

"Look Daddy. Mother's getting me wet again. She's getting me nice and wet for you." After a few seconds Deb said, "Move mother. Daddy wants his pussy."

Jewel moved back and Jeanne stopped her with her foot. Judy looked at Jeanne and smiled. Keith had to straddle Jewel to get into position.

Judy said, "Now, mother, you can get a close look as Daddy's cock goes in Deb's pussy."

"Help open up my pussy, so Daddy can get it in, mother."

Jewel reached out and pulled Deb's pussy lips apart as Keith pushed in. I was amazed at how easy his big dick slid in her pussy. Shit she looked so little underneath him.

"Oh, God, Yes! I Love You, Daddy! Fuck Me! Fuck Me, Please!"

Keith started a slow rhythmic thrusting into his tiny daughter's pussy, with her rolling her hips in response.

"Look't it mummy. Daddy's fuckin me. Oh, Gawd his cock feels good."

Her flesh seemed to fold in on each thrust, while her lips clung to his dick and stretched out on each withdrawal. Every bit of him disappeared inside her, eliciting a wiggle and moan. The amount of fluid she was producing, made that big dick in her tight little pussy, sound sloppy.

It wasn't the size of it that made her happy. It was the fact that it was his, her father's. This was evidenced by her saying things, like, "Oh God, you're finally fucking me."

He was fucking her harder and faster with each passing minute. It was amazing to watch as she shivered and shook repeatedly through whimpers and moans. It was enough to make me cum in my pants, watching her fuck her father like that.

Jeanne was rubbing her pussy and I heard her whisper, "Oh, Daddy." I knew then, that he'd fuck his middle daughter, my wife, too. In fact, I'd be seeing him fuck all of the women in the family over the next few weeks. By far, the best was him fucking Deb.

"Oh God, Daddy, give me your cum. Please! I need to feel your hot cum in my puss-y."

That seemed to spur him on, because he hit it harder. Deb was almost screaming at each hard driving thrust.

"Uh, uh, Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Yes. Yes. God Yes. Yesssssssss!"

Keith collapsed on top of his daughter. His dick buried to the hilt as it throbbed, emptying his balls in her womb. Both of them were gasping for air. Deb locked her arms and legs around him, making sure his cum went where she wanted it.

Jeanne moaned loudly and shook next to me. She had gotten herself off by hand as she watched her father and sister's coupling.

Another moan came from across the room. I looked to see Ronny eating Judy as she too climaxed from watching her father and sister.

Jewel was fondling her husband and daughter's union as they lay there.

And me? I was stroking my own dick. I moved forward and stuck it in Jewel's face. She opened her mouth, just as I came. I felt a hand on my thigh and looked down to see Jeanne smiling at me. 'Son-of-a-bitch! How things have changed.'

Father and daughter were kissing. I thought, 'Shit! Are they going to do it again?' But, no, they weren't.

Keith sat back on his legs and eased his soft dick out of Deb's pussy. Deb's lips stretched up it's length, as if to say, 'Don't go.' As soon as her father's dick was gone, Deb covered her pussy with her hand, and said, "I Love You, Daddy. I'm yours, anytime you want me."

"I Love You Too, Sweetie. Anything you want."

They smiled at one another and then Deb looked at her mother. "Clean my pussy off his cock, mother."

Jewel leaned forward and began licking and sucking her husbands sex coated dick. When she finished, she sat up and Keith kissed her. The first affection he had shown her since this started.

"Any more, extra shit?" Judy said, smiling and looking around. I was dumbfounded and no one said anything. "OK, then. Get to the basement, mother." Jewel got up and slowly walked toward the basement. "Stephen, would you please chain her to the table?"

I followed Jewel and Jeanne followed me. When we got to the kitchen, Jeanne stopped me and kissed me.

"Be gentle with her, honey. We've put her through a lot, okay."

When I got downstairs, I found Jewel leaning across the table, expecting to be stretched out again.

"Uh, Jewel. I'm just going to handcuff you to the chain."

"Ah, OK." She said, surprised. She stood and faced me. As I handcuffed her hands behind her back, she asked, "Do you like my body, Stephen? Am I, too old and saggy?"

"What? What kinda question is that?"

"I don't want to be a used sad old woman. If I have to serve you, I'd at least like to know I'm pleasing to you."

"Look, Jewel. I haven't liked you for a long time, because of the way you've treated me and Jeanne. And, I'm going to enjoy taking some of that out on you. Just take the punishment they've given you, and it'll be over."

"Then, you don't like my body?"

"I didn't say that. You still have a kickin body. I've seen men of all ages eyeing you."

"No Stephen. Do You, like my body?"

I grabbed her and kissed her. "Yes, I like your body. You look great. OK."

She lowered her head. "That's what I needed to hear."

'What the fuck! Is she coming on to me now? Does she think things will go easier on her, if she comes on to me?'

Well, I'm not a hardass. I got a blanket and wrapped her in it and had her sit on the chair. When I turned, Judy was standing there.

"Thought something might be going on. Why is she wrapped in a blanket and sitting?"

"Just making her comfortable."

"She's not yours, yet."

"She's in my house. And, if I want to make her comfortable, I will. Don't you have a meeting to finish?"

Judy turned, and as she walked away, "Have it your way. It is your house."

'A clash of minds.' I thought. 'If I get the chance, I'm fuckin you in the ass.'

Judy stopped and looked at me seductively. "Maybe." She said softly.

That was strange, because I knew I hadn't said it out loud. When I got upstairs, they were drinking and snacking. Deb hadn't moved she was still on her back holding her pussy. 'Damn, girl, get up.' I thought. She looked at me and smiled.

Judy started. "Deb, get your clothes on, we need to finish up. Stephen. Ronny. You're not part of this, so we need you to leave for a while."

"What the Hell!" I blurted out.

"Honey, Please!" Jeanne said softly. "We need to finish this. Just go somewhere for a while. Please?" She came over and kissed me passionately.

"Here." Judy said as she handed Ronny a credit card and piece of paper. "Buy them a big screen TV, and us one."

Ronny and I both looked at the card.

"That's mother's business card. She has a big screen and we can too. Now, go on. Call us when you're done, we should be finished by then."

Jeanne walked me to the door. "We have a couple of phone calls to make. And a little more to talk about. I'll tell you everything, later." She kissed me, making me want to stay. "I promise, there won't be any sex, until you get back." She kissed me again, making it hard as hell to leave.

Ronny and I drove off, wondering and talking about everything that had happened and everything that might happen.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,145 Followers