Daughters' Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughters turn the tables on mom.
2.7k words
4.22
111.6k
33
0

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,153 Followers

I woke up early and watched Jeanne sleep for a few minutes before getting up. I didn't know how she was going to take the 'camera clock' news and what was on the drive.

I started fixing breakfast, knowing the smell and noise would wake my wife up.

"Mmmm, Honey! It smells good. Thank You." Came her beautiful soft sexy voice as she entered the kitchen.

"A big breakfast sounded good this morning."

"Mmmm, yeah. I'm starved. You wore me out last night."

"Me! You're the one that wouldn't stop."

"Uh huh, and there's going to be more of that from now on."

I just smiled. We ate most of the breakfast in silence. Until.

"When did your mother give you that clock in the bedroom?"

"Ahhh, um, mmmm, about a moth ago. Why?"

"I discovered that's how the video was made."

"You're kidding. How?"

"There's a camera in it."

"NO! Really?"

"Yeah! I'll show ya when we're done."

She wanted to look right then, but I had her finish breakfast first. When I showed her, she couldn't believe it.

She got this real thoughtful look. "Ya know? I'm keeping that lighted sculpture thing, in the living room, for Deb. Do ya think something like this is in it too?"

We both hurried to the living room to look the thing over. It was made to give ambient lighting. There were four pieces, on each wall. With the control unit next to the TV. We found the same kinda things on them as was on the clock.

I unplugged the control unit and the light wires and took it to the kitchen to take apart. Damn, if there weren't four harddrives in the control. Just like the one in the clock.

We both started getting pissed. Jeanne wanted to confront her mother. I calmed her down because I had something else in mind. We called a security guy I know and told him about finding the hidden cameras. He came over immediately as a favor.

Jim swept the house and found several more cameras. One in the kitchen. One in our bathroom. One in the hall bath. And one in the spare bedroom. He examined them and showed us how they were motion activated and all had sound. He went through the house again to make sure there weren't any more.

Jim said they weren't home made and being commercial, they could be traced. We told him to go ahead and we'd come by later to get the report. What I was wanting, ending Jewel's bullshit, was coming together.

To make a long story short. Jim tracked down the equipment. He obtained security pictures of the purchases and even got the payment information. He wanted to know if we knew the woman in the pictures. When we told him it was Jeanne's mother, he couldn't believe it.

"How in the world can a mother do this to her own." He said shaking his head.

There were two other women in the pictures. Deb and Jeanne's older sister Judy. Seeing Judy in some pictures blew us both away. You see, Judy is that 'PTA - Church Lady' everybody knows.

We now had the proof we needed to confront my mother-in-law. That afternoon we were going to find out Judy's involvement, when we watched more of the bedroom video.

Jeanne got even madder than when she discovered her mother's deceit, when she watched Judy in the video. It also happened in our bedroom and started with Judy and Jewel talking.

"I hope you got a decent guy, this time mom. That Bob guy is a loser."

"I got a surprise for ya. You're gonna fuck your first nigger."

"WHAT! Uh uh! No way! I won't do interracial! I'm leaving!"

"Go ahead and you'll pay for this video. You'll work for free, until every part of this one's production is paid for."

"You wouldn't!"

"I wouldn't!? Keep it up and you'll not only do this one. You'll pay for it too."

"Oooo!"

"Nigga fuckin' white women sells big, so settle down and get ready."

"If it's such a hot commodity, why don't you do it?"

"You and Deb, first. If they sell good, I will."

"Is that another one of your promises, mother?"

Jewell slapped Judy hard. "Mind your mouth! And get ready. Your black cock will be here any minute."

Judy started changing clothes. "Aren't you afraid we'll get caught?"

"Naw, the kids are going to be gone for two days. We got plenty of time."

We both looked at each other and said, "Branson." Because that's the only place we'd gone in the last month.

For the first time I was seeing Judy naked. Never in the past had I even seen a hint of cleavage. Now, there she was. Wow! I gotta say, she has a fantastic body.

Alabaster white skin and looked perfectly proportioned. When she took her bra off, her tits didn't move a lick. No sagging or swaying. When she moved, they just jiggled in place.

"Damn, I wish I had tits like that." Jeanne whispered, enviously.

"They're nice, but so are yours honey." I responded.

"Flattery will get you everything. You turd." Jeanne said, laughing.

I was further amazed by the size of her aureole. They covered half her tits and looked like two big leather circles. I muttered, "Are those real?"

"Her aureole? Yeah, they're real. I remember when her tits started growing. They were big and dark back then. I was envious because mine weren't like hers. What am I saying? They still aren't."

"Would you quit already! I like your tits!"

"You better! Buster."

The next thing that surprised us, was, Judy was pierced. Nipples, belly button and pussy.

Jeanne whispered again, "Damn, I never woulda thought Judy was into piercing."

"It must run in the family. Your pierced. Your mother has her belly button. And Deb is pierced."

"Yeah, but, Judy! Look how she dresses."

"Why are you so surprised? We're sitting here watching her get ready to make a fuck flick."

"It's all blowin me away. I mean, everything for two days has been blowing me away! You'd think I'd be getting used to these surprises by now."

Judy was now getting dressed. She put on a sexy bra, garter belt, hose and panties. Followed by high heels, skirt and blouse. Then she pixy spiked her short hair.

Judy spoke again. "What all you want me to do, mother?"

"I want you to do it all, baby. Anything and everything. Just let it happen."

"Do I have to suck him off? I can handle it down there, but I don't want a black guy cuming in my mouth."

"Well, I guess not. A cream pie will do this time. But, if these things sell, you better get ready to eat nigga cum, cause it's gonna happen."

Judy had a bad look on her face at Jewel's comment.

"Cheer up, baby. I've decided to pay you more, since you really don't want to do this. Will getting paid more make it a little easier."

"Probably not! But, I'll take it. No cum in mouth, just wanton sex, right!"

"Yeah! Just sucking and a cream pie, will do."

Judy really looked relieved then.

"What is a 'cream pie?'" Jeanne asked.

"That's when they show the guys cum in a woman's pussy." I replied with a chuckle.

"Oh! I get it now. A woman's pussy is a hair pie. So, cum is the cream. You men and your euphemisms."

The phone rang and Jewell was talking to someone. Giving them directions to our house. When she hung up she smiled.

"He'll be here in a minute. Relax, Baby! It'll be fine. You know the drill. Greet him at the door. Chat, drinks, preliminaries downstairs. Then bring him up here to fuck."

Judy looked really troubled.

"Aw, come on now. You can do it. I know how much you love to fuck. Think of it as another hard cock and not a black man. OKAY!"

Judy looked at her mother and swallowed before saying, "Okay."

Jewell hugged her daughter and then pushed her toward the doorway.

I jumped as Jeanne almost screamed. "DAMN YOU MOTHER!"

"Whoa. Calm down!"

"That really pisses me off. Making her do something she doesn't want to. Ohhhh, I could choke her!"

"Take it easy! Maybe we shouldn't watch anymore."

"NO! I want to know what I'm dealing with! I want to make sure mother pays for what she's done!"

The video faded and then came back, with Judy half naked leading the guy into the bedroom.

"What the! Where's the rest of it?" Jeanne said irritated.

"This is from the bedroom camera, remember. The rest 'll be downstairs."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot."

"Jeez, calm down. Maybe you shouldn't watch this."

"No, no, really, I'm fine. Really. I'm fine. No more outbursts. Now I'm planning."

I knew right then, I was off the hook. I wasn't going to have to risk getting between a mother and her daughters. Jeanne was going to do it for me.

"My God. Look at him. He's a dark adonis."

Jeanne's words and tone caused a tinge of jealousy.

The guy had a sculpted muscular body. There didn't appear to be an ounce of fat on him. He had fine features and was tan looking. His shirt was off and his belt was undone, but his pants were still on. There was an obvious large bulge down the pant leg.

Judy wrapped her arms around his neck as she stepped into him and began kissing. His hands moved up and over her body until he played with her covered breast. When she pressed her hips against him, he unhooked her bra. She kissed more intently and he moved his hand under the material to play with a tit.

Judy stepped back and removed her bra. You could see the hunger in the mans eyes as he stared at her magnificent tits. She ran her hands up her body and cupped them in her hands, offering them to him.

He stepped forward, covering her hands with his as he bent to kiss her tits. He began licking and kissing his way to her nipples.

She moaned. Her head lay back as she caressed his head.

He was sucking hungrily on her hard huge nipple as she seemed to pull him into it.

"Damn, she likes that!" Jeanne said softly.

"Part of the show." I said sarcastically.

"No it isn't! Look. Her chest is flushed and she's breathing in gasps while softly moaning. She's not faking. She likes it."

Jeanne was right. This wasn't the typical loud fake porn.

After going back and forth to each tit. He managed to squeeze them together and suck both nipples at the same time. This caused Judy to bite her lip. He raised up and they kissed like they were giving each other a tongue tonsillectomy.

Judy kissed her way to his ear, down his neck to his chest. As she played with his nipples she paused briefly before heading on down across his rippled stomach.

Squatting in front of him, she looked up smiling, as she undid his pants and dropped them to the floor. Her hand rubbed the length of his covered erection as she pursed her lips. As she moved her hand to the leg opening of his boxers, she kissed the covered bulge.

He caressed her head as she slid her hand into his boxers. His eyes closed as her fingers wrapped around his throbbing dick.

She tugged on him a couple of times before rapidly jerking down his boxers. His hard dick sprang free and slapped her face. She kissed it as her hands moved up. One hand caressed his balls as the other gripped him and guided him to her lips.

He jerked, his eyes closed and he moaned, as her lips slid halfway down his dick.

As Judy's hand and mouth worked in unison on his dick, her other hand played with his balls.

"She's goin for the gold." Jeanne softly muttered.

"Huh?"

"Look at her."

"What? She's suckin his dick!"

"She's not just suckin his dick! When a woman sucks like that, she wants the man to cum. Think about it. I suck you differently, because there are times I want you to get off and times I don't."

'Damn! Is she going to do what she said she didn't want to?' I thought.

The answer was, 'NO.' She abruptly stopped when his body jerked and laid on the bed.

I couldn't take anymore and turned it off.

"What the! What happened!?" Jeanne exclaimed looking around.

"I turned it off."

"Well, turn it back on!"

"Maybe later." I said as I put Jeanne's hand between my legs.

"Watching Judy turned you on. So, what? You wanna fuck me and think about her?"

'Damn Right!' I thought, but I didn't say that. "Watching sex, turns me on. And, it's you I want. Not someone else. Besides, you were turned on too."

"Was not!"

"Don't give me that! Your neck is flushed and your nipples are hard."

Jeanne used her finger to pull her bra and shirt out. Looking down, she said, "No they aren't."

"Stand up."

"Why?"

"Just, stand up."

When she did, I pulled her jeans and panties down. "Uh huh, your panties are wet."

"That's sweat. It's warm."

I inhaled deeply. "Yeah, right."

Then I stuck my hand between her legs and ran my finger between her pussy lips. I showed it to her. "I suppose you're going to tell me that's sweat too?"

She didn't say anything and stood there as I put my hand back. "Why, do you women, do that?"

"Do what?"

"Deny things turn you on. That you like sex."

"What. You callin me a slut, now!?"

"Now you're trying to put it on me. To start a fight and not answer the question. Admitting you like sex, doesn't make you a slut. Or anything else, bad. It makes you human."

She didn't move or say anything as I continued to softly rub her pussy.

"I ... can't think ... right now."

"Admit it. You want sex, right now." She wiggled and bent her knees. "Admit it."

"Yes." She said so low, I almost couldn't hear her.

Smiling, I added rubbing my thumb on her clit as I pulled my dick out. Stroking myself, I said, "Sit on my dick."

She quickly kicked her pants and panties off before turning around and straddling me. I was holding my dick straight up as she sank down on it and moaned.

After wiggling a couple of times, she whispered, "Turn the video back on."

"Why?"

"I ... I need it."

I turned it on and we watched as Jeanne bounced slowly on me. After a few minutes, I noticed she was moving in time to the fucking on screen.

"Enjoying your fuck."

"Yes."

"You're imagining it's him, aren't you?"

"O"

"Aren't you!?"

"Yes."

"So, you're fucking your husband and pretending it's someone else."

"YES! Dammit! Yes. He's fucking me."

"You better keep up with him. It looks like he's going to cum soon."

"Oh, God." Jeanne said as she picked up the pace to keep up with the video.

As the guy slammed into Judy exclaiming his orgasm. Jeanne slammed down on me in her own orgasm. And, I filled her pussy with cum.

Jeanne's head dropped as her entire body shook and she moaned out, "Oh, Dear God!"

In a daze, I missed the next few minutes of the video. My mind returned as Judy said, "Thanks a lot, Mother! You made me feel filthy again!"

"ME! All I did was get you a cock to fuck."

"Yeah, a Black One! Now I gotta scrub it off me." Judy disappeared into our bathroom.

So did Jeanne. When I heard water running, I checked to see what she was doing and found her in the shower. I asked her about it, she said she felt filthy too. Because, she used me and fantasized it was him.

I was thinking about sex with one of Jeanne's sisters a lot and felt guilty about it.

I didn't know that Jeanne was thinking about the sex business. Her mother's sex business and turning the tables on her. She wanted to free her sisters from being ruled and punish her mother. The thought of making money from pleasure, in this way, was appealing to her.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,153 Followers