Daughter's Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
Cassandra and Alexis go shopping and have fun with the owner.
12.4k words
37.2k
20
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

This story is a continuation to the previous parts. You may want to read the first two parts of the series. This series will have several more parts to the story. There is no sex between the mother and daughter; sorry to disappoint those that were hoping this would happen. This story was edited by Stephen7Redo, who did a great job with this story. I hope that you enjoy this story. Please let me know if you have any feedback on this series. Thanks.

*****

I had been studying for about an hour when my mom walked in the door with her bags from work. I couldn't help but notice how good she looked. Her jacket from this morning was off and she was carrying her purse on her shoulder. Her top was stretched over her chest showing the swell of her breasts before tapering down across her amazingly flat stomach. When she turned to lay her one bag down I could see how very well her pants fit as I could see the curve of her firm shapely backside. My mom looked great for her age. As I had said before, when I first saw her after coming home for this visit she seemed to have a glow about her. Something had changed in her life, I wasn't sure what it was but it was most definitely for the better. It had to be the new man in her life, or woman based on the toys that I found upstairs in her closet. Whoever it was that was making my mother happy, I didn't care as long as they kept making her happy.

"Hi Alexis, how is your studying going?" my mom asked me.

"Pretty good mom, I am just about done for today." I said to her as I folded over the corner of the page in the text book I was reading.

"Oh good, Let me go and change and then we can head out to do some shopping." She said to me as she put her briefcase on the island.

"Sounds good." I said as I started to put my books back into my bag.

My mom headed up stairs as I pulled out my phone to catch up emails and my twitter feed.

*******

My daughter looked happy I thought as I walked into my bedroom and headed over to the closet to get out of my work clothes. With the light turned on, I stepped out of my heels and then put them on the rack with the other many pairs of heels I had, one of my womanly indulgences. I reached down and hooked my fingers into the bottom of my top and quickly it up and over my head. I was tossing the top into the laundry basket when my eye caught something. I looked down at my personal case I had stashed in the corner of the closet. I could tell it had been moved. I reached down and opened it up. I could also tell the contents had been moved. Looking at the various items they were not in the spot I had placed them in after using a couple of them the other night.

"Looks like Alexis had found my stash of sex toys," I whispered to myself. I wondered if she had used any of them.

It was then I felt a little bit of dampness between my thighs. I immediately shut the case and took a breath. That delicious feeling had to be because of the toys, the ones I used so often on myself or one of my lovers, it had nothing to with the thought of my daughter using one or several of my toys on herself.

Could it?

I quickly put the case back in its proper place and went to take off my pants and hung them back up on the hanger. Moving further down in my closet I found a pair of jeans, I then moved over to my dresser and found a peach color knit top that had a plunging neckline that showed off plenty of cleavage. I slipped my legs into the jeans and then pulled them up and over my ass. As I zipped them up I turned to look at myself in the mirror. My ass looked good in these tight fitting jeans. Standing there in my jeans and my bra I took a moment longer to admire myself. My time at the gym was really paying off as my ass looked great, my abs, arms and shoulders were a lot more toned tonner than they had been four months ago. I was happy with the results of my hard work and the stares I received when I was in Palm Springs only helped reassure me I had made the right decision to join the gym. I put on my peach color top and then grabbed a pair another of heels before heading out to my make-up table to touch up my face before going shopping with Alexis.

"Are you ready to head out?" I asked Alexis as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah mom, let me grab my shoes and purse and then we can go." She said to me as she got up from the stool at the counter.

Two minutes later we were walking out of the door and getting into my car.

"Where do you want to go? The mall or the new shopping center they built last year?" I asked as I backed out of the driveway.

"Let's go to the new shopping center since I haven't been there." Alexis said as I noticed she continued to stare down at her smartphone as if willing it to receive a call, text or something.

I started driving down the street when my daughter about scared me to death when she destroyed the short silence.

"Mom, is this were the guy want to set me up with lives?" Alexis asked and pointed out the windshield.

"Yes, that is where Aaron lives," I replied then was immediately curious. "Why, did you see him today?"

"Yes, I saw him this morning when I went on my run. You didn't tell me he is so gorgeous. I felt like such an idiot as I was running, I couldn't stop staring at him. Mom, I almost ran into a car on the side of the street." She said and huffed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd run into him before Saturday. He really is good looking guy, isn't he?" I grinned broadly as we made our way past his house.

"Yeah, really! And I think he was checking me out as he was walking to his car. He ended up fumbling his keys." She said back to me with I swear just as broad a grin.

"Well, I've seen what you wear when you run. I bet you got a lot of stares, not just from Aaron." I said to my beautiful daughter as I turned the car onto the main road.

"I guess so. I'm pretty sure his eyes were clued to my ass as I went running by. And the girl next door to Aaron was also staring at me. By the way she is a cute little thing herself." I swear out of the corner of my eye I saw Alexis lick her lips.

"Oh, I think that's Michelle," I said as I accelerated the car down the road.

"Does Aaron live there by himself?" Alexis asked as she reached out and adjusted the volume of the radio.

"I'm pretty sure he does," I acted as if I wasn't sure. "I've never seen any other people there that would be considered a roommate. I guess he must have a pretty good job to afford a house like that without any roommates."

Alexis reached up to her hair and gave it a little flip as her smile only grew wider.

*****

Yes! I was thrilled to know the gorgeous man I saw that morning was Aaron. I had hoped it would be him and now that my mom had confirmed it for me, I couldn't wait for tomorrow night. What was even better was he lived by himself and I wouldn't have to worry about a roommate being around when we got back there. I hated when my date for the night had a roommate. I would always worry I was too loud when I was getting fucked, especially when I was getting fucked good...which hadn't been recently. The other problem I hated was the next morning. I hated walking into the kitchen or bathroom naked only to find the roommate already there. Not that I was shy by any means but it was just awkward getting ogled by a guy I wasn't fucking. I also couldn't leave my clothes all over the place because the next morning would be a little weird picking up my stuff while a bunch of guys were watching football.

My pussy was getting wet though as I thought about being alone with the gorgeously handsome Aaron in his own house.

*****

I glanced over at Alexis as I maneuvered the car through traffic on our way to the shopping center. She had a look on her face like she had something on her mind she wanted to discuss. I was the typical inquisitive mother and decided to see if she wanted to talk about whatever it was since we were going to spend some quality mother-daughter time for a couple days.

"Lexi, is everything okay? You look like you are lost in thought. Is there something you want to talk about?" I asked her as we came to a traffic light.

"Mom, are you seeing someone?" she asked me without any hesitation.

I was a bit thrown off by her question, partly because I was expecting to hear something about her and of course mostly because I wasn't sure how to answer her loaded question. I figured I would let her talk a little bit more to see where she was getting this idea from.

So I just sat silent as if I was getting ready to hit the accelerator.

"The reason I bring it up mom is because you have this glow about you I haven't see in a long time. You know that glow you get when you just got fucked." She said to me as we finally did just start moving again. Perfect timing!

I blushed as I glanced over at her. I thought my skin looked better recently, too, honestly. I teased myself guess that it was from all that cum I was swallowing from Aaron and my other recent lovers. Seriously though, I didn't think anyone had noticed but my daughter had picked up on it.

I grinned broadly again as I looked straight ahead.

"I knew it! You are seeing someone." Lexi got all excited.

"Sweetie, I have kind of started to see someone. We haven't gotten serious, I am taking things slowly. This is why I haven't really said anything to you." I said to her hoping she would buy my line of BS and not question me any further.

"So who is this person that seems to be rocking your world?" Lexi fired right back at me.

So much for not getting the royal inquisition, my little girl wasn't holding back, she was really digging to find out who I was getting it on with. I couldn't dare tell her that her upcoming date was with the guy that had been fucking my brains out since I moved into the house. I decided I would have to steer the conversation away from Aaron and tell her about Dylan.

Then it hit me, she had asked about 'who' this person was she hadn't asked who the 'guy' was. Was she implying that I was seeing a woman? Could I tell her about the several women I had slept with in the past couple of months? Did I dare tell my daughter I had come to love when another woman went down on me and that my second favorite thing behind a really hard cock was a deliciously wet pussy? My mind wavered as to how much I should tell my daughter.

I figured what the hell, she isn't going to judge me and I'm not going to hide any secrets from her, well except for sleeping with Aaron.

"Why do you say person and not man?" I asked her. "Is there something wrong if it was a woman that was giving me all this pleasure?" I said just as I turned the car into the shopping center.

"No, not at all mom! If a woman is rocking your world, that is cool. As long has you are having a good time that is all I care about."

Alexis said with an actual caring tone in her voice. I guess she was okay with her mother dabbling in the world of woman to woman loving. Okay, that was a good thing, but as I found a parking place I decided to come clean and tell the prefect truth about one lover.

"The person that really has me glowing is a man and his name is Dylan," I said as I pulled my BMW to a halt. I turned and looked at my lovely girl that wasn't little at all anymore. "Dear, I'll be honest with you. I have no reason to keep it a secret from you. I have also slept with a couple of women in the past few months, too."

I stopped their and waited for her reaction to the confirmed revelation.

Her face told me she was confused and didn't know which information to process first.

"Ah, uh Mom..., uh," Lexi stuttered then blinked rapidly several times, presumably still processing the statements on my sex life. "Okay then, let's start with you sleeping with a couple of women. Spill it, give me the who, when, where, did this occur?"

"I figured at my age I shouldn't wait around for a man my age to help me take care of some urges I needed taken care of. I met a girl at a work function and ended up spending the weekend with her, she is a local sportscaster on Channel 10 news. She has a really sexy body and knows how to eat pussy...oh excuse me, I hope that doesn't offend you." I too late realized what came out of my mouth.

Alexis didn't even flinch or blush.

"No Mom, I know what two women do when they do it together. Just go on."

"Okay, well, I then fingered a woman to orgasm in the fitting room at the Ann Taylor Loft store by the hotel I work at." I chuckled. "That got me a free top and a discount on a pair of pants. After that I met two women at the gym I recently joined. One of them I had a passionate night with after going out to dinner. The other one and I fucked in the sauna before I left for my trip to Palm Springs. She really fucked me good with her strap-on." I said to her with a mischievous smirk on my face.

Now my baby was struck dumb with her mouth hanging open and her eyes bugged out. I was on a roll so I just kept going...

"But your mother couldn't control herself on her trip to Palm Springs and I ended up sleeping with the Housekeeping Manager at the hotel. She had a great body and such a great set of tits on her. After sleeping with her I got seduced by one of the hotel guests at the pool and ended up letting her eat me out in a pool cabana before spending the night with her and her husband. They both ended up really rocking my world. That hot couple was unrelenting and actually competed to see who could make me cum the most." I said remember each one of those delicious liaisons as I looked at Lexi as she sat there in the passenger seat with her jaw hanging down, I swear about to drool.

I took the key out of the ignition and heard Lexi finally take a huge breath.

"Holy crap, mom! You're a pussy whore!" She called out loud enough I was sure anyone near the car would hear.

I pursed my lips to communicate to her to keep it down.

"I can't believe you slept with all of those women, and not only that but had a threesome with a married couple! Mom, you are getting way more action than me. No wonder you are glowing," Lexi said to as she stared at me, still wide-eyed. Her face was also flushed a bright pink. I couldn't tell if she was embarrassed to be having this conversation with her mom or if my sexual exploits were turning her on.

"I'm sorry, I enjoy pussy, actually I don't enjoy it I love it," I just blurted it out. "Not to be shallow or narrow-minded or anything, but I enjoy having sex with a woman, I love being pleasured by a woman and pleasuring another woman. It's different than being with man and I find that women are more focused in ensuring you are satisfied. As you know, that isn't always the case with a man. Very few men are good at pleasuring a woman or concerned with our satisfaction." Now it was my turn to blush as I felt myself getting warm in my cheeks. I fanned myself. "Is it hot in here?"

"Yes mom, I know all too well the joys of pleasing a woman and being pleased by a woman. I definitely agree with you about men and not pleasing a woman. I am still looking for a man that can satisfy my needs. And yes it is hot in here. Let's get out of your hot new car and go do some serious shopping."

Before I could respond to her revelation she grabbed her purse and jumped out of the car. Wow! My daughter had just admitted to me that she too had slept with another woman or maybe women. I guess that was so young anymore. I shook my head as I reached into the backseat and grabbed my purse before getting out of the car and pressing the key fob to lock the doors.

"So you've slept with another woman before?" I asked quickly catching up to her. I was thinking she would tell me about a late night drunken hookup with a fellow coed from college.

"Mom... I had a two year affair with my freshman year psychology professor."

I stopped in my tracks and rocked back on my high heels.

Lexi kept on walking and didn't realize I had stopped until she halted several feet further down the parking lot.

"You coming?" my daughter with the perfect body and one I knew now was loved by another woman called back to me.

I shook my head once again but got my feet to move finally and catch up to her.

"Wow that is pretty serious," I said wanting to put my arm around my girl's shoulder but resisted the motherly urge. But I had to ask. "Are you still seeing her?"

Now it was Lexi's turned to stop abruptly. She turned toward me looking like she was going to burst into tears. "Mom, we broke up because she took a job at a school across the country. Our affair was a couple of years ago, but I'm still hung up on her. I feel like I have compared every lover since then to her. And they haven't compared, haven't compared at all." She sniffed and took a huge breath as if steeling herself. "I'm back dating men in the renewed hope I can find a lover as passionate as she was."

I pulled her into my arms and gave her a long hug. "Oh Lexi, you will find some, it may be tomorrow or it could be a couple of years from now, but you will find some will love you the same and be just as passionate as she was."

"You're not mad at me?" she asked as she pulled away from me a little.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I was involved with an older woman," she sniffled.

"You can't help who you fall in love with. You fell in love with a woman and learned about who you are during that time. I'm sure you learned how you like to be pleased and how to please another woman. That is part of growing up as a woman. It sounds as if you had a very good experience."

"Thanks Mom. I appreciate you not flipping out. I wasn't sure how to tell you about this relationship that I had and I was afraid you might think differently of me," Lexi said as we started walking arm in arm towards the stores.

"Lexi, what you do in the bedroom is your business. If you want to share it with me, that is fine. I am happy you told me about the serious relationship you had. It explains better why you never had a boyfriend during college." I pulled her to me tighter. "Now enough about our past lovers, let's shop. There's a lingerie shop here I want to take you too and a couple other stores I think you'll like."

"That sounds really good Mom, I love going to lingerie stores and maybe I will get something for myself." Lexi said to me with a smile on her face.

*******

As my mom and I walked down the row of stores I felt such a huge sense of relief my mom didn't flip out about my relationship with Hannah. I was always afraid of what her reaction would be to her daughter being a carpet muncher. I really don't consider myself to be a lesbian although Hannah told me there was nothing wrong with that she knew I was very much bisexual. Hannah and I did have a few fights over this because she had told her friends and family about me but I never told my parents, sister or my friends about my relationship with her. I lived a double life during those two years. I didn't have the strength to tell my family for the fear of my parent's reaction and even worse my older sister, who would never understand since she had had a boyfriend since high school. She wasn't as out-going as my mother and I were, so I knew she would probably judge me the harshest out of all of them. My mom knew how my sister was so I knew I could count on her to keep my relationships between us.

I pulled open the door to the first store and we headed inside to look at the various pieces of handmade jewelry. It wasn't until then that I realized during our discussion about our mutual love of 'eating pussy', as my mother had called it, we never got back to talking about this man of hers, Dylan. I looked up and across the store to see her looking at earrings. I took the bracelet I had in my hand and headed over to her.

"What do you think of this bracelet? I have a few outfits it will go well with," I said.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers