Daughter's Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, you will get to taste it fresh from the source."

We took a warm shower together washing each other carefully. I was highly aware of her continued state of arousal, her breasts remained stiff and swollen around her nipples. She told me to pay special attention to her tight anus telling me to probe into it with a finger. As I did this, she opened to my probing finger then clamped her sphincter against it. The loud moan clearly told me she enjoyed it.

"You like anal, Bobbie?" My question was filled with confusion about this little body of sex in my shower.

"After you licked me there, it felt good. I want to try it with you but I've never done it before."

I wasn't sure this was the time but I had to share my secret desires, I went for it. "I like anal, Bobbie and do it often with toys that I have. Maybe you can be my top with a strap on." She spun around, my finger quickly dislodged from her anus. Then she turned me around, probed my anus and slipped a finger in me.

"Is this answer enough?" I quickly explained how to reach my prostate and massage it. I told her that it is like her g-spot and can produce deep anal orgasms like her deep vaginal orgasms.

We finally had to get out of the shower as the water was beginning to chill. I grabbed towels from the towel warmer, my only real luxury, handed one to my daughter lover. Her sigh told me she was warming. We dried and went to find some clean clothes. She had a little closet space in mine and was able to grab some comfortable pants and sweatshirt, she didn't put on underwear even though she kept a small drawer of her underthings in my dresser. I dressed as simply as she.

"Daddy, can I ask you a question?" She seemed to be nervous again.

"Why are you being shy and nervous? I thought we left that behind a couple hours ago." I smiled at her waiting for her to continue.

"I need more closet space." The statement was matter of fact although she was smiling back at me. "My car is full, too. You see, I'm moving in."

I think we felt equal emotion at the same time. Our eyes filled with tears as we fell into each others arms hugging, kissing, crying. After several minutes of tender embracing, we broke. "Bobbie, I don't need much closet space but I do need you. But, can we unpack your car tomorrow?"

Her smile was affixed to her face, it was a broad happy smile, content and warm. I saw both the adult woman with whom I'd just made love and the baby daughter of what seemed just yesterday. "I do need to get a couple thing now but the rest we can get later."

"Okay, get what you need now, I want to have a celebration dinner. Do we cook here or go out?"

"Can we go out daddy? I want to show off with you, show you off with me." She bounded to her car grabbing a small overnighter and rushed back in. "Lets go to the new booze and bar-b-cue. They have live music and good food. But don't get drunk, I'm expecting more attention later."

"Attention later? What if I can't keep my hands off you now?" I playfully grabbed her around the waist, pulled her to me, and gave a nipple a little pinch while I grabbed her butt for a squeeze.

"I have different ideas for later but that's a good start. Ooh, are you sprouting a little something?"

To my surprise, I was sprouting a little something. It had been a while since I had woman in my life and now I was acting like a teen with his first girlfriend. "A little something and I expect you will make something of it later." She just smiled.

The drive was about five miles taking barely ten minutes as wove our way down 40 mile per hour roads. This was a weekend evening and though this was a new place and didn't advertise, word of mouth spread and the parking lot was full. We entered and put our name on the list for a booth learning it would be at least an hour. We were handed a color coded card that read, "One hour wait, free appetizer and complementary drink for two." We strode into the bar, found seats, and were quickly greeted by a young host. He surveyed the card color, took our drink orders while telling us we could choose an appetizer each or the special of the night, fried oysters.

I looked at her and asked if I should get the oysters. The response slayed me and the young host nearly fell over. "Get two oysters, eat both, you'll find a pearl at home later." Bystanders who overheard turned to look, seeing the age difference, some frowned, some smiled, and all knew the undeniable sexual innuendo.

Not much longer than an hour later, we were called to our booth. The oyster appetizers were both large helpings and we both ate them and had a second drink. I gave the young host a generous tip as I think he loaded the oyster plates with a little extra. Our bar tab would be added to the food tab.

Our dining room hostess sat us in semi private area where we could still hear the live music but could still talk without yelling. "Your host in the bar suggested I seat you here. I hope he wasn't wrong."

Almost in unison we replied, "Perfect!" Dinner was intimate, we heard the music that this night was a mix of main stream and smooth jazz, and talked about anything that came to mind. We weren't in a hurry as the later hour meant the crowd was thinning. Only the few late night diners were trickling in. When we did leave, we found our bar host and dinning room hostess, both received better than a generous tip.

The air outside was fresh, taking a deep breath was cleansing and awakening. In the car we kept our windows down as we drove back to the lake and home. "Put your car in the garage tonight, Bobbie. I have a spare remote for the opener for you to carry with you. Do you have everything in your car or do you have more to collect?"

"More, a little, maybe half a car load." As I glanced across at her, I saw a smile on her face. It seemed that smile was became permanently affixed after this afternoon and early evening. I commented on the smile.

"I'm happy, I have to smile. I'm ready for you to bed me tonight and every night. I'm going to give you everything I have, holding nothing back." She giggled a bit before continuing, "You are my DILF and the F in DILF is what the I in DILF wants from the D in DILF." She reached across the center console to give my cock a light rub. "I guess I am helping you stay on the edge." She felt me semi hard.

"You left out the L in DILF, I DILFinetly hope that's implied?" Again, she giggled a little girl giggle foretelling her inner thoughts. I hit the garage remote, pulled into the garage, and parked. As she opened her door, her pants fell to the floor exposing her naked butt to me. She bent deeply at the waist to pull her pants off her feet, doing so, she exposed her anus and vagina to me. As the garage door closed, her sweatshirt came over the top of head.

Naked, she chanted, "Last on in the house get to have me for desert."

"Last one in the house has the cream filling for the desert." I let her go ahead of me as I decided to pile my clothes next to hers. I guess she wasn't planning to park her car in the garage.

I entered the cabin finding only the lowest light dimmer setting. I heard her in the bathroom and imagined she was making sure there were no unwanted scents lingering. When she came from the bathroom, she saw me naked like her. She simply smiled and went into the bedroom. I did my toilet activity and made my way to the bedroom as well. "Take me, daddy."

I fell into the bed and began kissing my lovely, sexy, warm-bodied, hot little daughter. I lingered on her mouth, cheeks, and neck before kissing my way to her pert breasts. Already her nipples were stiff and swollen. I licked around her breasts but stayed away from the stiff tips. Her breaths were coming fast and she cried out in a loud moan when I took one nipple in my mouth and pinched the other.

She was squirming on the mattress as I continued to descend to her navel which I gave a few probing licks. Onward, downward, I explored until I reached the fountain of her youth. The fountain was flowing and I took my first drink. I think she must have cum a little as I took the first lick, she flooded my mouth, drove her hips into my face, and shouted, "Oh! Fuck! Yes!"

If that was the cue, I took it. With her legs spread like an acrobat, I slid up her body until my cock was aligned with her open vagina. With no prelude, I drove into her with a rude, hard stab of cock. As if by instant reflex, she lifted her legs high and planted them over my shoulders, she wanted her depths filled.

There was no love making going on at this moment. It was pure lust, fucking in no other terms. We both wanted to destroy the other with passion. This was demanding sex, she demanded, I demanded, I dominated, she dominated. It was for no other reason than release of tension. We met each thrust pubic bone to pubic bone, surely we'd be bruised in the morning.

The moment of our mutual release came at us like a freight train on the open rail. Her vaginal muscles contracted so tightly that my movements were all but stopped. She raised her hips off the mattress as I gave one mighty push. Then the explosion of orgasm had us both screaming. Her vaginal grip was so tight, I thought she was having a cramp, it didn't release me. For many long seconds she screamed, pinched my cock deep in vagina, then she fell limp. The force of her orgasm caused her to blackout. Within seconds she drew in a deep long breath as she returned to consciousness. I relaxed my shoulder hold on her legs, they fell to the mattress like logs.

As her breathing returned to normal and my cock returned to its flaccid state, she whispered, "I think you damaged my little pussy." All I could do was lower myself onto her to plant loving kisses on her forehead, lips, and neck. What was left of our lust was staining the sheets, thank goodness for mattress pads.

I lifted my post orgasmic self off her body that was equally spent as mine. I laid on my side with an arm wrapped around her body. She shifted onto her side, we stared into the other's eyes for many seconds before I founds words, "You are the most incredible woman I've ever known, Bobbie. I was lucky when you were 19 months old and you became my lovely baby girl. Now I'm lucky to have the woman you became."

She snuggled into me her nose touching my nose. She whispered again, "Daddy, I was lucky. You took an orphan baby and now that orphan wants to keep taking you forever."

We drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow would be a new day in the rest of our lives.

12