Dave & Diane Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was now sucking her swollen clit and rolling it around with his tongue. Diane began grinding her hips into his face as he sucked and lick her. The moist, slurping sounds increased, as she became wetter and wetter, now on the edge of another orgasm. Sensing that she was about to come, Dave locked his mouth on her clit and furiously worked his tongue back and forth. Diane pulled harder on Dave's head, burying his face deeper and deeper into her as she pumped faster and faster. Diane exploded into him, bathing Dave's mouth in a wash of warm liquid. Dave slurped and lapped at her moisture as she pumped in the chair, each diminishing wave receding to a smaller one.

Though she was still coming down from her climax, Dave gently slipped his hand beneath his chin and stuffed three fingers into her soaking cunt. Diane went wild again, and started bucking and humping again. She knew what Dave wanted to do to her.

"Yes! Oh, God, yes! Push it in! Do it!" she urged.

With that, Dave rolled his large hand and pushed. Despite how stretched she was and how wet she was from excitement, Dave's hand was still too big to do this without lubrication. Disappointed, Diane was about to ease up when she heard several odd sounds and sensed Dave reaching for something on the floor. She heard the rattling of paper, a scrape of a plastic lid and then felt Dave's other hand on her cunt. It was covered with warm, slippery goo that Dave quickly smeared into her hungry opening. First his fingers went in, then all of the knuckles of his hand went in her, and then she held her breath as she could feel him working his thumb in. He was working his hand in and out of her, a little deeper with each forward thrust. She felt the tingling rush of her tissues as they worked and stretched to their limit, then an explosion. A dam burst and his fist was in her, pumping in and out with a passion she had not seen in him since the early years of their marriage.

"Open! Open! Wider! Yes! Yes!" she urged his as he began opening and closing his hand inside her tunnel. She felt her inside walls move and stretch as he expanded his large hand. Each time she felt his hand close, she pushed forward, taking more and more inside her. And then she had no choice. She was going to come again, but she didn't want this to end.

"No! Don't stop! DON'T STOP!" she yelled.

At that, she threw her head back and met this oncoming rush with anticipation and, this time, a need. Again, shudders wracked her body as she gave herself up to the moment of overload she had become so familiar with in the last two days. She had experienced more orgasms in the last two days than she had in all of her life. And she now loved every minute of it.

Dave slowly pulled his hand out of her, and Diane saw the look of amazement and excitement on his face. He stood up, and stared at her gaping cunt. Diane looked at him and smiled seductively, as she slipped several of her fingers into the wide opening. She felt like she was eighteen and teasing the high school jock. "You like that?" she said, continuing to rub herself. "Obviously you do!" she said looking at his throbbing erection. "Well, I've got something for you," she said and stood up, leaning over the desk, spreading her legs open and sticking her ass in the air.

"Oh, that looks good," replied Dave. And I've got something for you, too!" Dave bent down and pulled out a small, black latex anal plug from the bag on the floor. Diane saw that the plug had a hose and inflating bulb hooked to it.

"This is to make sure you keep your promise," he said, and scooped out another large glob of lubricant from the nearby jar.

"What promise?" Diane asked.

"Don't you remember your promise to Steve? You said that next time he sees you, he'd be able to fit in your ass. You promised. And this will help you keep your promise." With that, Dave pushed the finger full of lubricant into her upturned ass. He smeared it generously around her sore asshole and slid the small plug in.

Diane quickly inhaled from the sudden intrusion into her rectum, unprepared and still very sore from the other night. "Ohhhhhh, that promise," she groaned as Dave quickly slipped his erect cock into her cunt, just seconds after pushing the plug into her ass. Diane threw her head back over her shoulder and smiled. "MMMMMMM, what took you so long," she purred, as they slowly began to pump against each other. She could feel Dave begin to increase the speed of his thrusts. Suddenly Diane felt him lunge deep into her with one muscular push, and freeze, lodged deep inside her. At that same moment, she felt something else, something in her ass. The plug Dave had slipped into her ass just got larger. Dave pulled back and gave another deep push, and the plug grew again. Once again, Dave pushed and the rubber stopper expanded. She turned back and saw Dave squeezing the inflating bulb attached to the plug. He lunged and pumped the bulb again.

Diane felt like her ass was going to explode. The inflatable dildo in her ass was now twice its size! She could feel it pressing the walls of her colon outward, rubbing hard against Dave's cock still wedged into her cunt.

"Do you like it?" Dave asked eagerly. "You'll have to, if you if you want to be ready for Steve's cock. He's coming over next weekend."

"Owwwwww," Diane howled. "Yes I like it!" She panted hard several times and judged that she could stand just one more pump. "Again!" she groaned and heard the bulb squeeze. The pain roared through her ass as she felt the toy expand. With that, Dave pulled his cock out of her and lifted her sweating torso off of the desk. She was standing with her legs spread, her ass awkwardly stuck out to ease the pressure in her ass.

"That's beautiful," Steve said staring at the large black plug that filled her ass. "You have got to see this!" and he pulled her over to a large wall mirror. She could hardly walk but she managed to waddle over to the mirror with Dave's help. Diane turned her round ass to the mirror and bent forward, straining her head to look back at the reflection. She couldn't believe what she saw!

The black plug in her asshole was enormous! She saw that her anal opening was now well over two inches wide! The usually pink, rubbery muscles of her sphincter were now white and stretched taught.

"Isn't that a beautiful sight," Dave said, as he reached out and ran a finger around the greasy rim of her ass. His rock hard cock gave away the fact that the sight of her ass was driving him crazy. "But, you know, I think Steve is bigger that that," he said teasing her.

Diane looked hard at him as he now stood stroking his cock with his hand. " It's time Dave got to see the real thing" she fumed to herself.

"AGAIN!" she yelled. Dave quickly squeezed the ball.

"AND AGAIN!" she roared wildly.

Dave moved behind her and grabbing the ball again gave a large squeeze as he drove his cock back into her wet cunt. He began to pound her furiously, as the swollen toy in her colon pressed heavily against his dick. Diane was now driving back into him with a fury of her own, aware that he was about to cum inside her. Just as she could feel his hot juice start inside her, her world went black. Dave had just hit the release button on the pump bulb, and with a sudden whoosh of air, the plug instantly deflated. Her body convulsed and her knees collapsed as the sudden change triggered her instant orgasm. She felt none of the usual preparatory signs, no tinglings, no shudders. Just a massive wave that hit her like a brick wall and knocked her to the floor.

Dave was still on his feet above her with his cock spurting semen on her collapsed body. There was nothing he could do but grab his cock and continue furiously pumping, letting out a desperate yell.

"AHHHHHHH" Dave screamed as he showered her body with huge jets of cum, again and again, until there was nothing left.

Diane lay on the floor twitching, oblivious of the cascade of semen falling on her body. Her mind was just colors now, moving from black, to red, to a searing white light. Slowly, she opened her eyes and found Dave next to her.

"Are you all right?" he asked worriedly.

She slowly smiled up at him, saying "I think we'll have to do that at least once a day this week, to get ready for the weekend." They both laughed.

"You are amazing" he said quietly and leaned down, kissing her deeply, and softly slipping his tongue into her dry mouth. With an instinct that comes from twenty-five years of familiarity, Dave slid his hand between her legs and gently stroked the swollen lips of her vagina.

"So, how did you like your present?" Dave asked as their mouths parted.

"Wonderful," she replied and kissed him again, reflecting on her new sexuality discovered at the party. Not to mention the fact that she and Dave were now fucking like rabbits in heat. "Who were all of the men?" she questioned.

"I found 'em on the Internet," Dave said and went on to explain how he found them and screened each one to insure that all were disease free and of larger than normal cock size.

"Thank God," Diane said, laughing. "I just thought they were growing them bigger since I've been out of circulation."

"Can you explain to me why I didn't collapse from exhaustion after the first hour?" Diane asked. " We're normally asleep by 10pm." "And why did I feel so drunk on a couple of glasses of champagne?" she added.

"Oh, that," Dave replied sheepishly. "Do you remember the enema you had?"

"The nasty, dark stuff in the bowl?" Diane said.

"That's the reason," Dave said nodding and explained that the enema was a mixture of red wine, coffee, some herbs brewed in the coffee, with a few "other things." He told her that from the enema, the alcohol and caffeine were absorbed straight into the bloodstream, while the herbs were to relax her colon.

"Anticipating that my colon would get some attention, were you?" she asked playfully.

"Hoping so," he answered.

"Where did you learn about the enema mix?" Diane said.

"Where else - the Internet," Dave said. "You can find anything you need there, from enemas to hung, horny guys. And your wonderful web site will disappear in another hour."

"And you even found me a virgin," Diane laughed. She was relieved that Dave was not intending to leave her photos spread all over the web.

"Yeah, I saw that you picked right up on that. Poor kid, though." Dave remarked. "You know, you've ruined him. He'll be in love with you as long as he lives and no woman will ever be able to measure up to you. Lusting after mature women for the rest of his life. Poor kid."

Diane noticed that Dave's stroking of her cunt had increased and she could see signs of stiffening returning to his cock.

"So bring him home and I teach him how to really fuck," she said seductively, and dropped her head down on him, wrapped her lips around his now erect cock. She hungrily sucked at his hardness and he moved his head down between her legs, working his tongue around and into her wide anal opening, as she moaned her approval.

"You are absolutely gorgeous," he said, admiring the beauty and the power of the passion in her. "And I'm betting that you'll be ready for this weekend."

"You know, you have a birthday coming up soon. What would you like for your present?" Diane asked with a mouthful of cock.

"I don't know," Dave murmured, as he continued to tongue her asshole.

Diane lifted her head and softly asked, "How about a nice trip to Tennessee?"

To Be Continued...

12