Dave & Diane Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave wants you to. He wants to see you take all of that," Lisa said.

And suddenly Dave was at her side, cupping one of her breasts in his hand and whispering into her ear.

"You want to be a good slave don't you? You want to please Lisa don't you? And how can we ever go to Tennessee to the horse ranch if you can't do this? You want that, don't you?" Dave whispered.

"Come," Lisa said softly and guided Diane down to the floor on onto all fours. Lisa smeared the massive toy with some slippery goo, and playfully licked her full lips as she stroked the coated dong and looked invitingly at Diane.

Diane was speechless now. The only thing she could think about was the touch of Lisa's hand on her cunt, the urge she felt stirring deep inside her. Of course she wanted to please Lisa, and to please Dave. She rocked forward and tilted her ass upward providing Lisa both with a signal of acquiescence and ease of entry into her tunnel. She felt Lisa's hand spread her swollen lips wide apart and felt the cold smooth plastic press against her hot opening. Diane became aware of the growing pressure between her legs. She felt the head of the massive dong pushing her apart and her tender flesh resisting. Then it happened. The huge head popped inside her. The jolt cleared her head for a second and she could feel the tender lining of her pussy clamping down, resisting the huge intruder. Diane was sure that she would not be able to do this.

Lisa had moved around in front of her now and leaned forward, kissing her tenderly on the lips. Then, as the kiss broke, Lisa placed both of her hands on Diane's shoulders and quickly drove her backwards, forcing the entire length of the gigantic plastic dick up into her searing passage.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Diane shrieked, as the massive phallus plowed into her and split her pussy apart. The room was dark and her head spun from the pain ripping through her. Diane felt like she was going to tear wide open from the size of the gigantic fake cock. The soft lining of her vagina erupted, spasming and twitching, as it clamped tightly against the unyielding dildo inside her.

"Oh, Ass-Slut, come on, you know you love it," Lisa said, now standing above Diane, a hard smile on her face. "Penetration! Now that's real power, and I love it. You'll do whatever I want. It just depends on how I get you to do it. You're such a submissive, Ass-Slut. Now get to work while I work on the other part of your surprise."

Lisa walked over behind Thomas who was still on all fours, and dropped to her knees behind him. Diane could see the smiling blonde staring directly at her as she smeared lubricant between Thomas' ass cheeks. She aimed the strap-on penis between his checks and thrust forward. Diane saw Thomas' handsome face contort with pain as his throat muscles clenched and a groan strained out. Then his pained expression dissolved and Diane could see that he had slipped into a sea of pleasure. Diane watched as Lisa began to pump away, driving the fake dick deep into Thomas' asshole.

"You better get to work over there, Ass-Slut," Lisa ordered. "I want you ready when we get there.

Diane was confused by the meaning of the order, but began to slowly pump up and down on the gigantic dildo as her ravaged cunt began to accommodate to the size of the plastic monster inside her. She looked over at Lisa and began to watch the erotic scene across from her unfold, as Thomas was obviously swept away by his impalement. As she looked on, Diane became more aroused by the vision of Lisa on Thomas' back. The more she looked on, the more excited she became. Lisa was now ass fucking Thomas with the strap-on and the gorgeous young stud was going wild. Diane could see that Thomas' cock was now a rigid piece of steel between his legs, bouncing and waving as his hips gyrated under Lisa's pounding.

Diane was enrapt by the sight as she now began to rhythmically bounce up and down on the giant plastic pole stuffed inside here. Her cunt had stretched out and was now eagerly consuming the artificial monster. Diane felt the tightness of huge member inside her cunt. She began to bear down as she pumped increasing the friction of the slippery dildo against her clit. She could hear herself groaning, she could hear Thomas grunting and she could see Dave catching all of the bizarre scene with the camera. Just as she was beginning to increase the speed of her thrusts she saw Lisa pull quickly out of Thomas' asshole, grab him roughly by the collar and pull him upright on his knees.

His rigid cock jutted out in to the air, waved madly about and finally pointed directly at Diane. Then, as if in a daze, she watched as Lisa walked the young man, still on his knees, around behind her. Diane felt Lisa's hands on her waist and in a moment realized that her cuffed wrists had been released. Then she felt Thomas' hand and realized that his hands were now hooked to the rings on her harness. His strong hands instantly grabbed the large mounds of her breasts as his fingers dug into her hard flesh. Then the earth shook. She felt a huge crash as all of his weight came down on her back. Her hands quickly went forward as she braced herself on all fours, the huge plastic penis crammed inside her cunt and Thomas now lying on top of her.

"Oh, no!!" thought Diane, but it was too late. She felt Thomas' stiff cock plunge into her still dilated and stretched asshole. Her sphincter burned from the sudden invasion and she desperately clenched her rectum muscles, trying to slow down his deep thrust. But it did no good. Thomas' massive cock slid into her still greased asshole and sunk all the way in until she felt his balls slap against her stuffed cunt.

"Ummmmph," she grunted, as she could feel his weight fall forward. She then heard the young man let out with another groan. It was then that Diane realized that Lisa was now fucking Thomas in the ass while Thomas was fucking her in the asshole. She felt his wide cock slipping back, withdrawing from her reamed ass. Then another lurching explosion as Lisa plowed into him and he drove deep into her bottom. The pressure of his broad prick sliding into her ass, pressing hard against the enormous plastic cock stuffed in her stretched cunt was a pleasure beyond anything she could ever imagine. Her holes were as filled as far as the limits of her body would allow and she began to wish Dave would come and cram his stiff cock into her mouth. But she could tell Dave was still busy recording all of her lust and degradation on film.

And soon the three of them were pumping away is a mad frenzy. As the two above her plowed forward in into her inviting ass, Diane pressed down pushing every inch of the enormous fake cock deep into her stretched tunnel. She knew she was going to come and come hard. It would only be a matter of time. And now that Lisa and Thomas had synchronized their thrusts, Diane knew it would likely be soon.

"Do you like that, Ass-Slut?" she heard Lisa ask from above. "You think Pussy-Face is fucking your hot asshole, but he's not. I am. He's just an extension of me, of my cock, splitting your eager little ass cheeks."

Diane knew instantly she was right. Lisa was fucking her asshole. Lisa was penetrating her with every stroke, every thrust. Then, just as she could feel the stirrings of a massive orgasm beginning to gather deep in enflamed cunt, it stopped. Lisa had stopped, Thomas had stopped, his cock frozen still in her rectum.

"Okay, I'm ready," Diane heard Lisa say.

Out of the corner of her eye, Diane save Dave move near them, then disappear behind the three-backed beast they had created. She saw Dave's pants fall into a heap next to them. Then, there was silence, broken by "Ahhhhhhh, yes." Was that Lisa, she thought? Yes, yes that was Lisa's pleasurable moan she heard.

The cock in her ass stirred. Then she felt the motion begin again. Thomas slowly eased into her ass, deep into her willing back hole. Then, another stroke, another plunge into pleasure. And another - each one harder, each one deeper than the previous one. It was then that she heard the familiar groan she had come to know like the beat of her own heart. It was Dave! Yes, Dave was fucking Lisa. Then she heard Lisa, in a passionate plea.

"Yes! Do it! Fuck my ass! Oh, yes, please, I want you to cum in my ass!" Lisa moaned.

The foursome began to move as one, picking up speed, the power of the thrusts awesome as Diane felt like all three of them, Thomas, Lisa and Dave, were all fucking her in the ass at the same time. Each one separately and all three of them collectively were driving deep into her steaming bowels. And in some surreal vision of herself, she could see the three of them crammed into her bottom at the same time, driving her to new heights of lust and ecstasy.

She began pumping like a madwoman, grinding her spread sex lips hard against the massive plastic cock and bucking to receive the anal pleasure that all three of them would deliver to her, if only in her mind.

"Fuck me! Fuck me in the ass! All of you! YES! MAKE ME YOUR ASS-SLUT. FILL MY ASS! ALL OF YOU!" Diane screamed, her voice rising to a shriek. Teetering on the brink of orgasm, her body trembled terribly, as she felt the contractions and spasms beginning in her womb.

"I'MMMMMMMMMCUUUUMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!!" she yelled, as her nerve endings exploded and her eyes, clamped shut, displayed a supernova of white lights flashing behind her eyelids. As her body shook and shuddered, she felt Thomas spurt his searing load deep into her ravaged bowels.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" she heard, his voice ringing in her ears. Then his shout became a roar as it was joined by Lisa and Dave and all merged to become a chorus.

Drained and exhausted, Diane fell forward, her head now resting on the floor. For the first time since this bizarre coupling began, she felt discomfort and unpleasurable pain. The weight of the three people on top of her suddenly felt crushing, driving her unmercifully down, and impaling her upon the huge plastic phallus between her legs. She could feel Thomas' sweating bulk directly on top of her, still twitching, still throbbing, as he finished draining his balls into her aching ass. She was also sure that she could feel Dave, all the way on the top of the pile, shaking as the last drops of his cum seeped into Lisa's backside.

And then relief came. The crushing weight was off of her as strong hands began to lift her up.

"Yyooohhumppff," she moaned, as the massive plastic dick began to withdraw from her stretched and battered vagina. The giant dildo slipped of her with a "SSOPP," as the juices and the suction gave way, yielding to the exit. She stood, feeling as if she had just given birth to another child.

Lisa stood in front of her, covered in sweat, glowing in self-satisfaction. She leaned forward and gave Diane a deep, tender kiss, gently caressing one of Diane's breasts in her hand.

"Listen, sweetie," she said, breaking the kiss, but still fondling Diane's soft mound. "The night's still young and I'd love to stay and play, but I realize that I have some things at home to take care of. I really did enjoy it thought. Let's do it again."

Lisa kissed her again, and added with a smile, "Maybe you can be on top, next time." She paused and flashed Diane a huge smile as she threw on her dress and headed for the door. Then she stopped and the long blonde ponytail whipping aside as she turned back to Diane. "Maybe," Lisa said, and was out the door.

Totally spent, Diane felt as if she were going to collapse on the spot. Then Dave was by her side, lifting her, helping her up the stairs and down the hall to the bedroom. As her body fell onto the softness and comfort of the bed, she could distantly hear Dave's voice say, "Baby, while you make a really good dom, you are one fucking unbelievably hot bottom."

She then felt Thomas' warm body slide in next to her on one side of the bed and Dave snuggle against her on the other. A small smile crossed her face knowing that her nap would be brief.

Four days later, Diane Stone sat in her boss' office, as the company CEO stood behind his desk, singing songs of praise.

"You're a miracle worker, Diane! A miracle worker!" he proclaimed. "I don't know how you did it, but in less that a week, you've got the whole technology problem turned around. Listen, I know it's not much, but you'll find a nice bonus in this month's check. And why don't you take a week off. I know you worked hard on this. And you look kind of tired. I know how challenging this must have been for you."

Diane just shook her head and smiled to herself as she walked back to her office. Actually, she hadn't done anything more about the computer problem following that night with Lisa. She and Dave and Thomas had been rather busy, though. But she knew that Mark and his group were working again, pulling all-nighters and working through the weekend. And now, not only was the system working, there were even new features appearing every day, to the delight of the company and customers alike.

At her desk, Diane looked at her calendar, thinking that a week off would be great. It would offer her and Dave a chance to take that often discussed trip to Tennessee. Then, as she looked up from her desk, all of the color drained from her face because of what she saw down the hall at the far end of the cubicle area. It was Lisa. With Thomas in tow!

"Damn," she thought. "She's here to make me grovel, or humiliate me – or worse!"

It was too late. Lisa had spotted her and was walking toward Diane's office. Diane was amazed at the transformation that had taken place. Lisa was wearing a silver leather mini skirt that Diane knew couldn't have been more than twelve inches long. The blonde's long, shapely legs, clad in black fishnet pantyhose, were exposed all the way up to the girl's crotch. Silver, ankle-top high heels boots flashed as she walked. A tight, very fitted black leather vest exposed an abundance of cleavage as Diane, mesmerized by the bounce of the girls breasts, watched her stride across the open office area and into Diane's office. Her hair was pulled dramatically back and the long blonde ponytail swayed behind her.

"Hi, sweetheart," Lisa said, walking over to Diane and giving her a quick kiss. "Just wanted to let you know that I was going to borrow Thomas for a few days. Hope that's all right with you. I'd like to try a few new things with him. I want you and Dave to come over soon. Come on, walk me out," the young girl said, enthusiastically grabbing Diane's hand as they walked back to the cubicles.

When they arrived back where Thomas was waiting, Lisa walked into the area where Mark, her husband and his computer team was located. Lisa snapped her finger, and Mark and the four men of the group stood up and walked slowly over to Lisa, forming a line behind Thomas. Diane was stunned as she looked on and stared at the huddled group of men, their heads slightly bowed. There was something no quite right, Diane thought to herself as she perused the scene. Then, as she glanced down, she knew what it was. The pant legs of the men's trousers were all too short, hemmed some six inches off of the floor, as if a tailor had made some horrible mistake.

Diane smiled, as she noticed all of the exposed ankles. All of the men were wearing stockings! Diane covered her mouth to keep from laughing aloud at the thought of her entire computer team in garterbelts and stockings. Lisa snapped a command to the group.

"Come!" she barked, as if directing a bunch of dogs, then added to Diane, "And I need to borrow them too."

Lisa smiled at Diane and Diane smiled back. As the group of men followed the bouncing ponytail toward the door, Diane called out, "Dave and I would love to come over sometime."

End of Part Five

Continued in Dave and Diane Chapter Six: Diane's Lust