Dave - At the Movies

Story Info
Public nudity and orgasms.
2.3k words
4.08
31.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures with Dave -- At The Movies

Knowing me, it wasn't much of one, but Dave did give me a chance. If I could keep from coming until after the ending credits I could go home at the end of the movie and that would be the end of it. If not, I would have a bag of condoms the guys could draw from and on each one was the task I would perform with that particular guy. Of course, if I made it through without coming, I wouldn't get an orgasm that night at all.

Movie night was a week away. It was Tuesday night. An off night and we were going to the late show, so the theater hopefully wouldn't be too full.

All week long Dave tormented me and by that night I was more than horny. The outfit was a black spandex skirt that rode below my hip bones and barely covered my pussy, a tube top that was no more than four inches wide and black leather boots. That's all! That's it!

Well, it wasn't actually all. In my pussy was a pill container shaped like a big tampon. It held the condoms for if (when) I failed. In my ass were anal beads and the end hung down farther than the skirt. Oh, and my collar. A black martingale that Dave could clip a leash to when he wanted to take me for walks. It would choke me if he pulled on the leash. I had my hair all spiky and my make-up was heavy like a goth, so I guess it all went together. Dave let me carry a black drawstring shoulder bag, but it just had all the things he planned on using during the evening. I wasn't even allowed to look at what was in the bag.

Did I mention the shibari? How could I forget that! Shinju -- Japanese for pearls. Guess what the pearls are. Yep! My boobs. Rope tied over and under and then drawn together in the middle so they would stand up nice and proud (and so they would be extra tender). And then to top it all off, little rubber bands around the nipples (stand up... sensitive...). They were sticking right up through that tube top.

Dave dropped me off two blocks from the movie theater. It was in the middle of an old fashioned touristy downtown with lots of pedestrian traffic and a bar. The first movie was just letting out as well. Oh -- and it was a college town. I drew LOTS of stares, let me tell you. I was actually relieved to see Jeff, one of Dave's friends, leaning up against the side of one of the buildings waiting.

He gave me the once over and grinned. I acted like he was my boyfriend like Dave ordered. I rubbed up against him as I hugged him and kissed him open mouthed. He took a quick glance around and then took my hand and led me to a narrow gap between two buildings. Macking city! I almost didn't wait for the opening credits! He had his hand up under my skirt and grunted when he found me bare. He grunted again when he found the beads and began tugging and pushing on them. But before I knew it, he was done. He let me straighten my skirt and I was only a little wobbly as we continued on our way.

Kent was next and I gave him the same treatment. He gave me several hickeys on my neck and chest in return.

Both guys hung back as we approached the theater where Tony was waiting. Tony is a tit man. He pushed me into an alcove and went straight for them. I had absolutely no objection at all! They were unbelievably sensitive and I groaned appreciatively.

Alan met us in the foyer and led me to our seats. He had me sit in the back row on the side farthest from the door. The projection booth jutted out just slightly in the center and there was an extra row on either side. I would be in the center of five chairs and Todd and Dave were already sitting in the row in front on either side of my seat.

Alan pulled me onto his lap and we kissed and he fondled my tits and added to the hickey collection. It didn't take him long to figure out I didn't have any underwear on either.

By then the other three came back with popcorn and gathered around. Dave handed one of them two rolls of duct tape and I knew what was coming. He looked at me and I crawled out of Alan's lap and into my seat. I knew he wanted me to explain so I held up my hands in fists after the others sat down. My fists had my thumbs tucked between my index and middle fingers. "You are supposed to use the duct tape around my fists." I felt a tickle from my heart into my clit with the words.

Alan and Jeff were sitting next to me. Tony and Kent started ripping off pieces of tape a foot long and sticking them on the back of the seats in front of us. As they began wrapping, I pondered the implications. I figured it was only a matter of time before my 'wardrobe malfunctioned'. Once that happened it would be impossible for me to fix things myself. Hmmm.... I looked around the theater and saw two couples and a group of three older teen girls. It was a held over chick flick.

Dave must have given them instructions. Tony and Kent ripped off exactly twenty pieces. The same as we do at home. Alan and Jeff smoothed them out just the way Dave did.

When they finished Dave produced my wrist restraints with rope already attached. Alan and Jeff put them on complete with padlocks. They put my arms on the backs of the chairs and fed the ropes behind and under the chairs. While Tony and Kent made them fast Alan and Jeff took full advantage of my helpless arousal. Jeff started kissing me and Alan went for my tits. I tried to pull back on my hands, but I was held fast. I was glad the ads were loud because I was panting and groaning.

The theater we were in was one where they had twenty-five minutes of advertising before the show ever started. Unbeknownst to me Dave had promised them that if I came before the movie started they could completely remove my clothes for the remainder of the movie! As Jeff continued kissing me I felt someone nudging my right thigh. I raised it slightly and felt it pushed up and out of the way for a moment. A body settled on the floor between my legs and my thigh was lowered slightly.

At first the fingers stroked my thighs. It was hard to concentrate on that though because there were fingers massaging my banded nipples and a tongue pretty far down my throat. I was unconsciously gyrating my hips in need when I felt hands reach around my bottom and pull my hips to the edge of the seat. That increased the pressure on my bound arms and wrists.

The arms pushed my legs toward my chest and the fingers moved to my bottom and near the crux of that and my legs. Whoever it was pulled the string and the pill container popped out of my slit. I felt myself approaching the very edge of orgasm as Jeff barely paused in kissing me and said, "shhh..." I guess I was making more noise than I realized.

It was a good thing he warned me, because in the next instant the tongue touched my clit and my orgasm hit like a wave on a red flag day at the beach. I'm pretty sure I groaned loudly and I was thrashing like a fish out of water. Hands clamped down on my ankles and pressed my legs into my chest. Jeff's mouth sealed off mine and he pinched my nose shut with his fingers. A hand closed on my throat as my body took off into one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced. The tongue was driving me insane wriggling around through my slit and over my clit. The lack of oxygen drove me higher and higher.

Finally as I was about to pass out the tongue and the hands on my face and throat were gone. I gasped for air as I continued to spasm in blissful silence. Dave was grinning as he watched me come helplessly. The tongue was still lashing my cunt.

It was Kent who had been between my legs. Finally as my orgasm subsided he crawled back to his seat as Dave spoke quietly. "Take 'em off, boys!" I was still pretty bleary and didn't protest at all as fingers came under my arms and removed the tube top down to my waist. They gathered the skirt as well and pulled both off over my hips and down my legs.

Dave took the clothes and the pill container and stuffed them in the black bag. He put a sticker on the back of his seat. I managed to straighten myself up a bit and felt the beads shift in my asshole. The others got settled again and then Alan started in on my now exposed tits. Amazing... I took a quick glance around. There was another couple now. The movie was starting and none of them seemed to have taken notice of us. Alan flicked my tit with his tongue and suddenly I didn't care.

They tormented me throughout the rest of the movie. Hickeys all over my neck and tits. Fingers in my cunt and on my clit. About halfway through Alan and Jeff switched with Tony and Kent. By that time I was huffing and puffing again.

Dave handed Tony a long piece of rawhide. He folded it in half and stuck the middle loop up under the ropes in the center of my breast. Then he fed the ends through and pulled it snug. Then he took one end and wrapped it around the breast nearest to him while Kent took the other and did the same to 'his' breast. They slipped the end under the two passes of the larger rope on the outside of the breast and drew them close and tied them off. That increased the pressure on my breasts greatly and made them begin to swell even more.

Next Dave handed them each a length of heavier weight rope. They doubled it and wrapped it around my knees running the ends through the loop. They did it again and ran it through again before drawing my knees up close to my shoulders and tying them off to my upper arms. Wrapping my ankles in the same way, they drew them out slightly and handed the ends to Dave and Todd who tied them off to the arms of their chairs.

Now I was completely immobilized and hopelessly horny. This time Tony slipped under my thighs. He was a teaser. He nibbled and sucked and just as I would get to the edge he would quit. He did it over and over as my breasts swelled and darkened.

This time Dave produced our biggest ball gag right after Kent told me, "shhhh...." The ball gag complete with head harness was installed. Then Tony got serious and I managed to stay quiet (for me!) through another crashing orgasm.

Another sticker on the back of the chair. The vibrating egg was inserted and turned on. My wrap-around sunglasses with the insides painted black were put on. I was left to simmer and drool. Occasionally I would jump as someone tickled my feet.

Several minutes later I felt someone pulling on my labia and almost yelped as a clothespin was attached. Three more followed and then they began to untie me. Kent whispered. "Stand up and move into the aisle and present kneeling."

I couldn't see! What if someone was looking? The egg turned up a notch. I nodded and stood. I had to keep my legs spread a little so the pins wouldn't pull on my cunt.

I was in the back corner of the theater away from the door. Blindly I knelt and presented with my taped hands in the small of my back and my knees spread. The clips made my cunt throb. My breasts were aching and swollen. I was drooling. I hate drooling. My slobber was dripping down onto my chest. At least my pussy was buzzing. It was drooling too, but that I didn't mind. If anyone decided to come to the last aisle I would be fully visible.

I almost screamed as the clip bit down on my tit! I leaned over a bit and the vibrator was kicked up a notch. I barely managed to breathe through it. I was prepared for the second clip, but it was still excruciating and I squealed softly. Fingers tickled my highly sensitized breasts and bumped the clips from side to side. Then I was left doubling over once again huffing and puffing with an orgasm.

I felt and heard my leash being attached as the movie ended. I began crawling as someone tugged on it, hoping that they were all gathered around me, and wondering how on earth they planned on getting me through the lobby without being seen. The clips on my tits were still excruciating and they jostled with my breasts as I crawled. My boobs felt like they were going to pop from the constriction of the rawhide strings. But the vibrator was still buzzing.

I crawled down the slope of the aisle and across the front of the seats. They never turned me to go up the aisle and then I remembered the side exit.