Dave Loses His Wife to a Drug Lord

Story Info
Detective asks wife to distract a drug lord for the evening.
4.9k words
4.16
127.9k
154
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
User666
User666
71 Followers

Dave and his wife Clare were sitting at the bar, quietly watch Carlo holding court in the corner booth. He had very high dollar escorts sitting at either side and some extremely large hired knuckle men standing guard. They were trying to appear unobtrusive but a matched pair of six foot five thugs are hard to miss.

Dave was a private eye, an ex-cop hired to dig up the good stuff; the embarrassments that might convince someone to take another direction. Somebody pressing you for an unpaid gambling debt? Dave was the "go-to" guy. He was good at digging up mounds of sellable dirt. Clare was his trophy wife, 15 years younger and hotter than a nickel pistol. She was into the cheap thrills of detective work and always happy to help Dave.

"Sit tight," Dave told her after a few minutes of observing Carlo. I'm going to walk by his booth and listen in with this." He showed her a very small mic that blue-toothed to his ear piece.

Playing the slightly tipsy drunk, he staggered by Carlo's booth. Tripping just as he approached, he reach out with his hand to break his fall, sticking the listening device to the side of the banquette. He wandered over to the men's room.

Knuckle dragger number one followed him. Dave continued the drunk act and staggered into a stall, waiting for the bad guy to get bored and leave.

Carlo, gazing around the room, spotted Clare. She was his type, a tall blonde with a world class chest. Just a little too much side boobage made his mouth water. He reach down to 'readjust' himself. One of his companions noticed and leaned over to whisper, "Baby, you don't have to do that all by yourself. I'll be glad to give you a hand." She dragged her fingers across his cock.

"Damn, this bitch is going to earn her money tonight," he thought to himself. He motioned to the waitress. She walked over to take his order.

"The babe sitting at the bar," he gestured toward Clare, "What's she drinking?"

"Looks like a vodka martini."

"Get her another and give her my card." He wrote, "Please join me for drinks" on it and handed it to the waitress along with two $100 bills.

The waitress took the card and looked at the money then glanced up at Carlo.

"One of those notes is for you, the other goes under her drink."

A moment later, the waitress placed the martini in front of Clare, using the $100 bill as a coaster and handed her the card. She pointed toward Carlo and said, "The gentlemen over there would like you to join him."

Clare read the card and glanced toward the gentleman. Carlo raise his glass. Clare nodded and raised hers. She mouthed "Thank you" and then shook her head, turning down his offer.

Carlo slid out of the booth and walked over to her. "You must not disappoint me. You are a gorgeous woman and I would love to spend the evening getting to know you better."

"I'm here with .....a friend. I'm sorry but I really have to turn down your kind offer."

"Maybe some other evening? My card has my phone number. Please call me when you're free. I would very much enjoy your company for a few hours."

He reached out and touched her cheek before returning to his booth. Carlo was a sexual predator and he intended to have her. The wedding ring he noticed made the challenge of bedding her even more interesting.

Dave heard the thug leave the men's room and waited a few minutes before walking unsteadily back to the bar.

"Your friend Carlo just came on to me," said Clare when he sat down. She showed him the C note and the card.

They sat at the bar for another 15 minutes while Dave listened to Carlo's conversation on his ear piece. Aside from a few comments about "That blonde's suckable tits" and a comment from one of the hookers, "I bet she squeals like a little piggy when she gets buttfucked," he heard nothing usable.

Dave and Clare left and climbed into their car. "I got nothing. I'm going to need to break into his house and snoop around. Gotta find a way to keep him occupied for a few hours though."

Neither noticed that one of the thugs had followed them out and was just a few car lengths back. He trailed them all the way home and made note of the address.

"Would you want to risk taking him up on his dinner offer? You could dazzle him for a few hours while I searched his house."

"Sleaze bags like that don't want a few hours of witty conversation unless it leads to a big payoff at the end of the evening," she replied.

"You know how to handle yourself. I'm sure you can finesse the grand finale he expects. If not, I'll be nearby as soon as I finish."

"You're going to save me when he'll have those two body guards standing by?"

"This is my great equalizer," he said, patting the 38 in his shoulder holster. "I'll give it a few days and call him."

Meanwhile thug #1 had traced the house number and was back at the bar. "Dave and Clare Politano. He's a private eye. I think she helps him out from time-to-time."

Carlo smiled. When you're playing cards, he thought, it always helps to stack the deck.

Two days later, Carlo's phone rang. "Hi, this is Clare. You introduced yourself to me the other night."

"Yes?"

"You left your card and a $100 bill. If you would like to meet me for dinner tomorrow, I would like to return the money."

"I have more money than I need. Shall I send my car at 7?"

"No need. I'll meet you at the same bar. We can have a drink and go on from there."

"My pleasure. And I hope it will be yours, too."

Carlo beckoned to thug #2. "Tomorrow night, I'll be entertaining the lady I met at the bar a few nights ago. Your brother told me her husband is a private eye so I'll need you to watch the house. If you catch him on the grounds, take him down gently. I want him to watch as I do his wife."

Thug #2 nodded and smiled. The house was rigged with hidden cameras and the control room was in the basement. He had often watched while Carlo played with his catches. Some were willing; some weren't and had to be 'chemically' convinced. The videos always convinced even the most unwilling to forget about what happened. In either case, Carlo liked to take his time and enjoy his conquests to the fullest. When he was feeling generous, he would often share his lady of the evening with his body guards when he was finished.

"How do I look?" asked Clare as she finished dressing for her evening with Carlo. She was a little nervous but she enjoyed playing detective.

Dave checked her out. Upswept hair, short but still demure dress that showed some interesting cleavage at the top. It fit snugly without looking slutty. "Very classy," he said. "You're miles ahead of those working girls he was with."

She stepped into her heels which had a very pleasurable effect on the shape of her ass. The three inch boost put her at an even six feet tall.

"You have the panic button in your purse. Hit it if you're in a jam that you can't get out of. And be careful."

She smiled at him, a still nervous but excited little grin, then walked to the door. Dave watched her ass twitch as she went. He would definitely have to help her out of that dress at the end of the night. He watched as a cab pulled up front and took her away. He went to his car a few minutes later and drove to Carlo's house. He wanted to get this part of the evening over as quickly as possible so he could be near Clare and Carlo if anything happened.

Clare walked into the bar. Carlo was sitting at his usual place, two vodka martinis in front of him. He stood and offered her one, admiring her as she walked across the room.

"You are magnificent." he whispered as he helped her to her seat. He lingered a moment, standing over he and enjoying the view. He resisted the urge to slide his hand down the front of her dress, plenty of time for that later, he said to himself. He sat down beside her and raised his glass. "To a very memorable evening." he said. He noticed that she had left her wedding band at home. He smiled.

"Yes," she said, sipping from the very potent brew. It was almost pure vodka.

Carlo noticed the little nervous quiver at the corner of her mouth. "A very wide and generous mouth," he thought, "but she will probably need a little 'help' to completely relax."

They chatted for almost an hour with the drinks coming constantly. Whenever the waitress saw a glass that was more than half empty, she whisked it away and replaced it with a fresh drink.

Early in the evening, Carlo would make a conversational point by touching her leg. At first, she would immediately brush his hand away. Later, when she had consumed several drinks, her reactions were not as quick. He was enjoying the warmth and smoothness of her leg for a few seconds, touching her just above the knee. After the third drink, he had grazed her inner thigh with his finger tips.

She would look slightly annoyed and then slowly reach down and pull his hand away. He moved closer, lowering his voice when he talked. He leaned in, whispering much of what he said. The warmth of his breath alarmed her.

He signaled Thug #1 as he whispered to Clare, "One more drink and then we go."

She nodded.

Thug #1 went to the bar and ordered two more martinis. "All vodka, no vermouth," he said.

Dave climbed the fence surrounding Carlo's house and made his way to the back. He noticed one of the windows was slightly raised, making it easy to break in. Thug #2 was watching the video screen and had tracked him from the moment Dave was on the grounds. He was surprised, though, that Dave had taken the open window bait. Very amateurish, he thought.

Dave entered through the window and found himself in a back bedroom. He listened for a few seconds to make sure he was alone. Hearing no sounds, he quietly stepped into the hallway. Thug #2 delivered a powerful kidney punch that left him writhing in pain on the floor.

Dave felt the barrel of a gun on the back of his neck. "I'm going to drag your sorry ass to the basement. We're going to watch some video. You're going to learn the hard way not to mess with Carlo."

The thug grabbed Dave by the collar and dragged him down the stairs. He slammed him into a metal chair and duct taped him to the frame. His arms and legs were secured, his mouth covered and his head forced straight ahead so that he had to watch the monitor. When his eyes cleared, all he could see was the couch in the middle of the living room.

Thug #2 said, "It will be a lot harder on your assistant, though. Clare is her name? We're going to both watch her get fucked hard and often. When Carlo finishes with your little bitch, he'll put the video on one of his porn sites."

When Clare stepped into the cool night air, her senses dulled and that pleasant little buzz she was feeling exploded. Suddenly she felt very faint and staggered against Carlo's side. His arm snaked around her, much lower than necessary. "Here, let me help you into the car," he hissed.

His Ferrari sat low to the ground and as she collapsed into her seat, her dress rode up high on her thighs, exposing her very tiny thong panties. She was unaware of the exposure but Carlo took his time, drinking in a view of what he planned to ravage very soon. "Old fashioned nylons and a garter belt," he mused. "She is a very sexual woman." Grabbing her ankles, he swung her legs into the car and shut the door.

He got in and fired up the engine. "You seem to be feeling no pain," he said. "I know a quiet little place where we can dine and no one will notice." She nodded, still confused about what was happening. She hadn't been this drunk in years.

He checked his text messages. "All is ready here," said the one he was looking for. He slipped the car into gear and headed toward his place. Clare was blissed out, nodding occasionally somewhere in that never-never land of near sleep but not quite out of it. She felt warm and safe. She was neither.

Carlo drove up to his front door and helped Clare out of the car, once again enjoying the view as she struggled to get her long legs planted on the ground. "Those delicate little panties," he thought, "Shall I rip them off, bite them off or just slice through the side straps with my knife?"

Once inside, he sat her down on the couch. "Where are we?" she asked.

Dave watched, stunned by her disheveled appearance. Carlo knelt in front of her and said, "You're in my home." He placed his hand on her knee and pushed her dress upwards.

"No, no. I shouldn't be here. Take me home." Her words were slurred.

"Soon enough. Let's sober you up first." He walked over to the bar and poured a small coffee, spiking it with coffee liqueur. He watched as she leaned back. He walked over and handed her the cup. Standing behind the couch, he spent a moment enjoying the view. Her large breasts were showcased by the criss-cross arrangement of the top of her dress. He had moved the lower part of the dress upwards, exposing most of her legs and the tops of her stockings.

He bent down and whispered, "Drink your coffee," His breath sent shivers down her back. A small voice in the back of her mind was warning her to flee. Another voice, more attuned to her growing physical needs, was telling her to relax.

Carlo began the slow seduction, massaging her shoulders in ever widening arcs. His quiet whispers were strangely exciting to her. Soon those whispers turn to soft kisses on her neck as his hands extended downward. She was almost in a stupor, her head resting against the back of the couch. She had slipped forward, exposing her panties to the camera on the other side of the room.

"What do you think of your little bitch, now?" asked the thug. He pressed a button and the camera zoomed in on her panty-covered pussy. Her legs were splayed widely apart, giving both men full view. He tilted the camera upwards until he had Clare's chest and face onscreen.

Dave twisted violently, trying to get loose. Thug #1 backhanded him, a vicious slap that knocked the chair over. He righted the chair and moved it closer to the screen. "Sit still and maybe I'll let you live to take her home after the boss is done with her."

Carlo bent forward moving his hands across the top of her dress and then hesitating just a second before plunging downward, palming those delicious globes. The sudden move surprised Clare and she started to lean forward. Carlo's held her in place. She turned her face toward him. Dave thought she would protest.

Carlo covered her lips with his, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. A strange moan escaped, Dave thought it was an attempt to protest this callous treatment. "Your sweet little bitch wants some Latino cock between her legs," laughed the thug.

Indeed, Clare's lips were becoming softer and after a moment, it was painfully obvious to Dave that she was returning the kiss. Carlo removed one hand from the top of her dress and reached downwards. Thug tracked his hand with the camera. When he got to the hem, he pulled it up to her waist. Very slowly he moved his hand down her belly, slipping under her thong and palming her pussy. She twisted sideways, resisting this most intimate of intrusions but the warmth of his hand and Carlo's expert touch soon had her relaxing and responding almost imperceptibly.

Carlo began massaging her most private parts, listening to the tell-tale changes in breathing that signal a woman's approaching orgasm. When he heard the little gasps and moans, he thrust two fingers deep into her pussy and began finger fucking her. Her hips started to move, gently at first but much more forcefully as she felt the first cum of what would be several before the evening was over.

Thug #1 pulled back the camera so he could capture the expression on her face as she came as well as the furious finger fucking she was getting. She kept her lips glued to Carlo's, sucking on his tongue like a 2 dollar whore sucks on a small cock until the "Big O" hit. She thrust her hips hard against his fingers, lifting her ass off the couch and screamed.

Dave was crushed at what he had just witnessed. "Tell me something," said the thug. "Was she a whore when you met her or maybe you're just watching her become a cum slut for the first time?"

Clare rested against the back of the couch, trying to catch her breath. Carlo was surprised that she had succumbed so easily. Knowing that she was now his to do with as he pleased, he slowly disrobed and walked around to the front of the couch. She was startled by his appearance and stunned by his size. His cock was long and fat and already rock hard. He knelt down, slipped his thumbs under the straps of her panties and jerked outwards ripping them loose. He pulled down the wispy front and admired the soaking wet pussy he was about to enjoy. It was already beet red and wide from the abuse he had just given it.

"First she cums with my fingers, next she'll cum on my tongue and I'll let her ride my cock," he smiled to himself. "I wonder if she does squeal like a little piggy when she gets butt-fucked?"

He grabbed her knees and pulled her ass to the edge of the couch. Kneeling down, he slid his hand up her sides, lifting her legs high and wide. He pulled the top of her dress down her shoulders to expose her breasts to the camera. Every intimate part of her body as now on view. As he palmed her tits he let his warm breath sweep over Clare's pussy. His thumbs began playing with her rock hard nipples and he used his tongue to tease her clit. Her hips involuntarily jerked and then settled into a steady rhythm to match the expert tongue-fucking she was now getting.

There seemed to be a direct line between her nipples and her clit and Carlo knew how to play them both. Several times he would bring her almost to the brink of an orgasm only to slow things down, leaving her panting and just short of the relief her body needed. It was only when she grabbed his head and began forcefully humping his mouth that he brought her off for the second time. It was a screaming, thrashing orgasm that left her limp. Carlo settled back on his heels to survey his newest conquest; to savor her body and what he had done to it. She slid off the couch. Sitting on the floor with her dress bunched around her waist, she looked well-fucked already. Her nipples were beet-red and distended. Her pussy was wide open and still running with her juices. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was soft, warm and open. Perfect for throat-fucking, he thought.

He was torn between two thoughts. He would love to take her gently, using long. deep strokes to bring her off again and send her on her way. He also knew that Dave was watching and had to be taught a lesson. The lesson could only be taught by totally dominating his wife.

Carlo laid her out on the floor. He stood over her for a moment, making his decision. He reached down and undid the three buttons that help the wrap dress together. Pushing the dress aside, he had her almost completely nude, just the garter belt and stockings framing her thighs and pussy.. He squatted over her face, leaning forward, he pushed his cock into her mouth, meeting only slight resistance. This was not to be a willing blow job. He meant to fuck her face.

Thug #2 smiled and adjusted his hard cock, making sure Dave saw what was about to happen. "Your sweet little wife is about to become his puta, his little whore. He will take her around the world; sex French-style, Americano and Greek."

Dave struggled hard against the tape that held him in place but it did no good. Thug turned up the audio to make sure Dave heard everything.

With half his cock in her mouth, Carlo pulled back and then thrust hard, forcing as much of it into her mouth as he could. Dave heard her gag as he hit the back of her throat. He held it there for a few seconds, listening as she gasped for air, before rapidly pounding in and out of her mouth. Her tongue felt fantastic. She grabbed his hips in an attempt to stop the oral assault but changed her mind. "I'm one of his whores," she thought. "He's turned me into one of his whores and whores do this."

User666
User666
71 Followers
12