Dave's Birthday Present

Story Info
reluctantly I strip in front of his friends for the 1st time.
3.5k words
4.58
299.4k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kgardner
kgardner
838 Followers

I love having a pool. It's great for entertaining when people come over, and even better for warm evenings when there's just the two of us. I love going skinny-dipping at night, with or without my husband, Dave. There's one think I've always refused to do, however, and that's to go naked in front of guests.

"In your dreams!" has always been my response. Not that I'm ashamed of anything, mind you. At 35 years old, my 34C breasts are still very round and perky. My tummy is also nice and flat thanks to all the running I do. And my ass, if I do say so, looks pretty hot in the small red bikini I have.

So when I stood there, alone in my room, wearing only the bottom piece of my red bikini, you might be surprised to learn my next move was to walk out of the room, completely topless to join the pool party!

But it WAS his birthday, after all.

Dave's Birthday Present.

By K. Gardner.

"You can do this," I told myself, my hand on the bedroom doorknob. I looked back at the red bikini top I'd left on the bed. What the hell was I thinking?

I thought back to last summer, to the time I ALMOST exposed myself in the backyard. I was laying there reading a book and enjoying the warm sun. I had stripped off my bikini and put it beside my lounge-chair. Dave, who was swimming, got out and went into the house. I got a sense he was up to something, so on a hunch I picked up my towel and covered my naked body and went back to reading. A moment later I heard two sets of footsteps sneaking up behind me. I smiled.

"Hi Karen," a voice said. It was Dave's best friend, Sid.

"Hello, Sid," I said cheerfully. "You're lucky. If you had gotten here a moment earlier you would have caught me naked!"

The two men smiled and I gave my husband a wink. Nice try.

I remember when I was done my book, I worked up the nerve to stand up and walk into the house holding the towel in front of me. I effectively halted their conversation and gave them a clear but brief view of my bare ass as I walked away. I was SO turned on!

Since then, I've had many fantasies about strutting around naked in front of his friends - showing off my big tits and little round ass. It's been a good source of masturbation material for a long time, but I'd never actually considered doing it until today. Today I was standing in my bedroom while all Dave's male friends were partying in the backyard. Nobody was expecting me to walk down the hall and out the patio door with my bare tits hanging out.

My hands were literally shaking. I felt like I was going to be sick. I could hear voices and laughing through the door. I knew once I walked out that door, there was no turning back. There was no way to say "oops, I just forgot my top." I looked down at my boobs. As if I wasn't about to draw enough attention, my light brown nipples were completely hard. I thought about walking out with my arms folded in front of me - at least at first. "No," I thought. "Fuck it." And with that I pulled the bedroom door open and walked out.

As I walked down the hall the bathroom door opened and Dave's friend Dennis walked out.

"Hi Kar..." he began to say. His words caught in his throat.

"Hi Dennis," I replied.

"I, uh, I was just..." he sputtered.

"Using the bathroom?" I offered.

"Yes," he said. "You know, you, um..." Dennis said as he gently pointed to my bare chest.

"Yes," I said, "I know. It's my birthday present for Dave."

Dennis stood there frozen for a minute. Suddenly we both burst into laughter.

"That's fantastic!" he said.

"Think he'll like it?" I asked, "'Cause I can't take it back."

"He'll fucking love it!" Dennis said. He couldn't take his eyes off my chest.

I carried on down the hall, my confidence a little higher now, until I reached the patio door. I paused before I opened it. "This is it," I said to myself. I took a deep breath and slid the door open. A hush fell over everyone as I stepped into the sunlight.

"Whoa," I heard someone say. Someone else whistled and then, at once, twelve men cheered and applauded. My face turned beet red! I quickly walked up to Dave who was standing at the grill and stood close to him. His jaw was hanging open, and his eyes were nearly popping out of his head. I couldn't believe what I just did.

"Holy shit," he said.

"Do you like it? I did this for you," I told him. Dave got the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Y-ya," he replied, "I like it." He gave me a big kiss. He was still a little stunned. "Um, are you going to stay like that?" he asked.

"Do you want me to?" I asked. Dave kept staring at my tits. He probably couldn't believe what he was seeing. Here I was, his conservative little wife, who swore she would never go topless in front of anyone but him, standing beside him completely topless in front of a dozen men. For a moment I was worried. Maybe after all his big talk, he really didn't want all his friends seeing his wife's bare tits.

But after only a moment, Dave nodded his head in agreement. "Ok, then," I said. "I'll stay like this."

For the next few minutes, I stayed close by Dave's side. We both stood there in silence, grinning like a couple of kids.

"I can't believe you're doing this," he whispered.

"Me either," I whispered back.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Nervous. My hands are still shaking," I answered. I really was still very nervous, although with each passing minute I grew a little more relaxed.

"Why don't you hand out some beers?" Dave asked. I knew he just wanted to show me off. I thought about it and figured if I forced myself to walk around I'd be less nervous. I took a deep breath and walked over to the cooler. Two of Dave's friends were standing there, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, hi, Karen," said Phil mockingly, "Nice day out isn't it?"

I tried hard to resist the urge to wrap my arms around my exposed tits. Instead I reached into the cooler and pulled out a few cans of beer. I stood up again and looked Phil right in the eye. "Yes it is!" I said.

I walked over to the next small group of men and held out a can of beer to each man. Each man thanked me and quietly opened their beer. I could feel their eyes on my tits. I wondered if this is what a stripper feels like.

As I walked back to the cooler I looked down at my chest. Every step I took gently shook and giggled my bare breasts. In the harsh sunlight of the afternoon there was no detail of my chest that you couldn't see. From my still rock-hard nipples and every bump on my light-brown areolas to the two tiny freckles on my left boob, I was completely on display.

I continued to hand out drinks to the men. The more I relaxed the more I noticed how quiet they were when I approached them. I began to feel a little powerful.

I decided to take a break and go to the washroom. I went into the house, around the corner and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind me. As I sat down to piss I could hear voices through the small bathroom window.

"God she's hot!" I heard a man say. "Dave's a lucky bastard!"

"I'd love to fuck her seven different ways," said another voice. Those words actually surprised me! I couldn't believe how blunt the men were.

"Where did she go?" asked the first voice.

"Aw, she probably got tired of us starin' at her tits. I bet she comes back with her top on," said the second voice.

"Ya that would suck," said the first voice, "those tits are fucking perfect!"

I was literally shocked to hear these me talking so boldly about me! I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I stood there admiring my own tits. The truth be told, I was really flattered and turned on by the comments the men had just made. I pushed my tits together, and played with my nipples in front of the mirror. For a moment I thought about masturbating before I left the bathroom, but decided to wait.

When I left the bathroom I saw Dave by himself in the kitchen. I walked up to him and gave him a big kiss.

"You are such a good wife," he said to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my bare chest against his.

"Do you like that I'm topless in front of your friends?" I asked him, grinning.

Dave smiled back and ran his hands over my bare back. "You are SO fucking sexy," he said. He dropped his hands down and grabbed my little ass with both hands.

"Mmmm!" I cooed, "That feels nice!" I continued to hug him tight and started to kiss his neck. I felt his hands all over my ass and without warning he slipped his hand down the back of my bikini bottom. I gasped. I felt his cock grow hard in his swim trunks.

"That's all yours," I whispered in his ear, "that tight little ass is all yours."

I felt Dave slip his hand between my round ass cheeks and felt a finger press against my asshole. My body tightened. I stopped kissing his neck while I waited for his next move.

"Turn around," I heard him say.

"Dave!" I whispered, "Your friends are right out that door! Someone could walk in and second!"

I felt Dave's take my hips and turn me around. I felt his hand on my back as he gently bent me over the kitchen counter.

"Dave!" I protested. I bent in half, feeling the cold kitchen counter-top on my bare tits. I felt him pull my small bikini-bottom to one side, and felt a wet finger slide between my ass-cheeks.

"Jesus," I whispered, "don't you dare do that to me here!" Dave's finger found my asshole and slowly pushed it inside me. I let out a gasp. Every muscle in my body was tense. "Dave!" I hissed.

Dave's finger continued to push deeper inside my asshole as he slipped his other hand down the front of my bikini. He ran his hand over my hairless cunt and gently parted my lips.

"Dave...." I whispered, "We can't..."

"How do you feel," he asked as his fingers found my swollen clit.

"Like I could fuck you right here. Right now. In front of everyone," I whispered.

Dave played with my clit, moving his fingers in tiny circles, while he gently moved his other finger deep inside my little asshole. I started to feel light-headed. I feel an orgasm building up inside me. I clutched my bare tits in my hands and found my hard nipples. I tugged and pulled on them, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

All at once I felt Dave's fingers withdraw from my cunt and asshole. He slipped his thumbs in the sides of my bikini bottom.

"No......" I whispered as I felt my bikini bottom slide over my ass, down my thighs and drop to the floor. "Dave, please," I begged, "Don't you dare..." I stepped out of the bikini and remained there, naked and bent over the kitchen counter. I felt Dave's strong hands on my ass again, this time he gently pulled my cheeks apart. The next thing I felt was his hot mouth - his tongue gently licking my asshole. I felt him slip his finger inside again, and withdraw it. I hear him sucking on it, making it wetter still, and slipping it back into me.

"Dave, we can't do this here!" I whispered. And then, almost to betray my own words, I let go of my left breast and ran my hand over my bare ass. I centered my finger over my asshole and gently pushed it inside me.

I could hear Dave moaning at the sight of me finger-fucking my own asshole, and I could tell he was adjusting his swimming trunks, pulling them down at the front and slipping the waist-band under his ball-sac. When he stood up I could feel his hard cock resting between my ass-cheeks.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes..." I whispered.

"Do you want me to fuck you, here, in the kitchen?" he asked again, taunting me.

"YES!" I hissed back, trying not to be loud. "Hurry! Put that big cock in me now!"

I heard the familiar sound of my husband licking his hand and rubbing a generous amount of spit onto the end of his cock. I widened my stance and reached back with hands, grabbing my ass cheeks and spreading myself open wide. The next thing I felt was the very tip of Dave's hard cock at my asshole. I relaxed and let him carefully ease his cock inside my ass.

My face winced as I felt his big cock feeding into me. I felt him withdraw slightly and then push in again further.

The kitchen was quiet. Only the occasional sounds of laughter and talking from outside broke the silence.

"How's that, baby?" Dave asked me quietly.

"Good," I replied, "don't stop..." I tried carefully to relax my asshole. My husband continued to thrust and withdraw, each time his cock sunk deeper and deeper inside my ass. Soon his cock was almost entirely inside me.

"Hurry," I whispered. I felt Dave's hands reach around me and cup my big bare tits. He began to fuck me faster.

"That's it," I whispered, "fuck me... fuck my tight little asshole." Dave started to grunt.

"Shhhhh..." I whispered, "Hurry, sweetheart. Come in my ass! You own me... you own my tight little asshole..."

Dave's breathing was heavy. I knew he was close. I focused on relaxing my asshole as he screwed me.

"Remember what I looked like when I walked around completely topless in front of your friends?" I whispered, "Everyone saw my tits. Everyone saw my big... round... tits. Everyone knows what your wife's big tits look like, sweetheart..."

"Say that again," Dave whispered.

I repeated myself slowly, letting my voice bounce with every thrust.

"Everyone... saw.... your wife's... big... round... tits." I whispered. "They all want to fuck me, sweetie. They all want to FUCK your wife..."

I felt Dave's body go stiff. He was coming in my ass.

"When they jerk-off tonight," I whispered, "They'll be thinking of your wife's big tits..."

Dave grunted and his hands gripped me hard. I felt his cock jump and pulse in my bowel. A moment later, he was done. I heard him exhale with relief and felt his grip on my hips loosen. He pushed in and out of me a few more times for pleasure as he relaxed and then slipped his big cock from my asshole.

I stood up and turned around to see him slip his cock and balls back into his swimming trunks. For a moment, I forgot that I was naked in my kitchen, a few feet from a pool party full of men.

"I love you," he said as he kissed me.

We both looked down at the red bikini bottom on the floor.

"What do you think?" he asked me.

I could hardly think straight. My ass was still burning and I was horny as hell. The thought of strolling out into the backyard completely naked did have some appeal.

"Come on," Dave said taking my hand. I offered little resistance as he led me through the patio door onto the deck.

I stepped into the bright sunlight of the backyard. In no time at all there was a rush of whistles and cheers. I was embarrassed and turned on at the same time.

"Hand out some more beers, honey," my husband said.

I walked over to the cooler and collected some cans. I held them against my bare chest, making my nipples ache with stiffness. With each step I took I could feel more of my husband's come leaking from my asshole and running down the inside of my legs. I hoped no one would notice.

Finally I sat down in the chair beside Dave and looked around. I looked carefully and noticed many of Dave's friends had visible erections in their swim-shorts. I fantasized about each man walking up to me and letting me suck their cock.

"Wow," I heard Johnny say as he walked up to me. "I love your outfit!"

Johnny always makes me laugh. I looked down at his shorts - he was pitching a tent! Then I did something I never dreamed I would do. I reached out and touched his penis through his shorts. I gently pinched the end of it and said "I see that you do!"

Johnny was stunned! Dave, who was watching the whole time beside me laughed out loud. Encouraged, I reached out a second time and gently rubbed his cock through his shorts. "Is this for me?" I asked slyly.

Johnny looked at Dave with a "what do I do now" look. Dave just smiled and shrugged and went back to barbecuing.

I leaned forward in my chair letting my bare tits hang forward, swaying gently. I looked up at him and with a pouty look I asked him "Is that big ol' cock for me? I think we better take a closer look!"

What had come over me? Was I suddenly the biggest slut in the world? Here I was, naked in front of everyone and about to feel up my husband's good friend!

"Dave, Honey?" I asked sweetly, "You don't mind if I take a little look at Johnny's big cock, do you?"

Dave, who was clearly enjoying the whole experience, smiled and shook his head. "You better do what she wants, Johnny."

With that said I took the front of Johnny's shorts in one hand and pulled it down as far and as hard as I could. His stiff cock sprung from his shorts and pointed at my face.

"Well, what have we here?" I asked. I reached up and took Johnny's long cock in my hand and began to gently stroke it. I felt really light-headed from the screwing I'd taken a few minutes earlier. And the rush of being bare-ass naked in front of a dozen men made me dizzy.

"Looks like lunch is ready," I said with a smile. I pulled Johnny's cock close and in one quick motion slipped my mouth around it. "mmmmmm...." I moaned. "Bif coc iff fo goob!" I mumbled without bothering to remove his cock from my mouth.

I noticed a small crowd of on-lookers gathered in a circle around Johnny and me, with my husband Dave standing right beside me. I was SO turned on to be the center of attention!

I slid my mouth back and forth over Johnny's hard prick at the same time, cupping and gently massaging his balls. I looked up at him. He looked so confused. I continued sit there in the chair, leaning forward, sucking his cock, and all the while I could hear the other men talking.

"Wow, look at her go!"

"Fuck that girls can suck a cock!"

"She is so wild!"

I could feel Johnny's balls ready to deliver a load, so I pulled my head off his cock with a "pop" sound and continued jerking him off with my hand. I looked up at him and asked, "How am I doing?" Before he could answer a long stream of white come, shot from his shaft and caught me across the face! I recoiled slightly at the surprise, but kept milking his cock. A second shot of come landed across my bare tits. Cheers and applause broke out from the rest of Dave's friends.

I slowed my jerking and finally stopped when I'd milked everything I could from Johnny's cock. The last drop of sticky come, I wiped with my finger from the tip of his piss-hole. I held it up to my husband like a trophy before I ate it.

"Who's next?" I asked the crown indiscriminately. Everyone in the crowd laughed and raised a hand.

"Now just wait a God-damned minute!" Dave boomed. Everyone froze. Every eye was on Dave who stood there with a cross look on his face. An uncomfortable minute passed.

Suddenly Dave smiled and said "Wait. I have to go get my camera!"

kgardner
kgardner
838 Followers