Dave's Bonus

Story Info
Cherri's chauffeur has earned a little something.
1.3k words
4.36
9.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the lights of the inner city become the lights of the suburbs and the big black car hums through the dark towards home, Cherri considers the back of Dave's head. He's been good to her, Dave. Out of all of them, he is the only one who has never asked for anything. He just does his job and looks out for her. Whenever she is back in the car, with Dave at the wheel, she feels secure.

He has to work all hours of the day and night, hanging around outside whichever club or venue they have her at, making sure the car is at the kerb when she walks out the door and the door is open so she doesn't have to stand and wait while the paps line up an up-the-skirt shot. Those were always good publicity but she cringed whenever lifting her knee triggered a storm of flash bulbs. But then the door would be closed and Dave would whisk her away.

Now don't think that Cherri doesn't know what side her bread is buttered on. She knows that rolling in and out of clubs with her tits and arse hanging out of tiny outfits is just the PR side of her day job. She knows that you can't be famous without the red tops and the red tops are only interested in one thing. She knows that success has nothing to do with what you know, everything to do with who you know and quite a bit to do with who you blow. She is proud of how far she has got and isn't ashamed that she has sucked her fair share, but she can't help but feel the wrong guys are getting the blow-jobs.

Dave isn't getting any blow-jobs. She'd felt his eyes on her. He'd helped her in and out of the car plenty of times when she got messy, and although his eyes had roamed, his hands never had. He had never had more than a peck on the cheek as thanks.

Back at the club she'd been introduced to a writer's agent. He had a stable of pop writers and if they happened to come up with something decent he had got to choose which artist it was offered to. She needed to be friends with that kind of person so when he'd taken her to a private room and sat back on the sofa she'd known what to do. And with that dick-head's dick in her head and his hands down her top, she'd thought about Dave and she'd made a decision.

"Dave, pull over."

He stops quickly, as she expected because that usually means she is going to be sick. He hurries to the nearside door and opens it wide so she can vomit into the gutter but stops dead when he sees her.

It doesn't take long to strip when you're wearing next to nothing. Just three garments had come off and she is stark naked. It is dark in the back of the car but he can see her spray-tanned, surgically enhanced breasts and her big, dark nipples pointing precisely forward. He can see her flat belly moving in and out as she breathes. With her knees together and to the side her pussy is hidden but he can see her knickers on the floor with her skirt and top.

Cherri is in control here and she knows it so she takes a few seconds before leaning across the back seat and out of the door where the street lights illuminate her body for him. Once there she kisses him full on the mouth and drags him by the tie back into the car. Dave, at least, has the presence of mind to close the door behind him.

Now Dave finds himself sitting within inches of her in the darkness. The blackout windows affording them complete privacy. Cherri, still in control takes his left hand, lifts it towards her and helps him to wrap his fingers around her right breast. It's firm and cool. His palm is sweaty.

"You've been good to me. Think of this as a bonus."

And now she's kissing him again and this time their tongues combine while he kneads her tit and his other hand finds her arse. Cherri swings up onto her left knee and, with her right foot on the floor turns to face him, dropping a hand to the front of his trousers. Dave's cock is straining at his underwear and his hand is shaking as he slides it around her arse, between her legs from behind and finds the soft cleft of her cunt. As his fingers trace her labia, she moans into his mouth and releases his cock from its hiding place.

It jumps into her hand. She gives it a squeeze then drops to her knees on the floor. No longer able to reach any part of her below the shoulder Dave puts his hands on the seat next to him and looks her in the eye as she steers his bulging bell-end into her soft, hot mouth.

The first few strokes are long and slow but the nodding of her head quickens and she starts using one hand on the base of his shaft while she tickles his balls with the other. She knows she's good and she starts to ad-lib, teasing him by taking his cock out to wank him for a few seconds then jamming back in her mouth as far as it will go. Rubbing it on her face and licking his balls. She's clearly enjoying herself and enjoying watching Dave's face. She knows he'll blow soon but she wants a piece for herself before he does.

Just when Dave is looking like he is struggling to contain himself she hops to her feet, leans back on the seat in front, steps her feet onto the seat either side of him and pulls his face between her legs, smearing her juices around his mouth. Dave has her arse in his hands and supports her weight as he laps at her cunt like a starving man who has been given a bowl of food but no spoon.

Her sharp taste is getting sharper as she gets closer to cumming. Dave brings one hand from her arse and pushes two fingers into her tight hole. They slip in easily and Cherri bucks on his face.

The back of the seat is creaking and complaining as Cherri moans and writhes with her weight against it, and Dave is struggling to hold on too but neither should have worried because Cherri is on the move again. In a second she's on her knees astride him and lining his cock up for the main event. Dave makes a grab for her tits and clamps his mouth on a nipple as Cherri uses her weight to impale herself on his erection.

It slides in easily despite being such a tight fit. It has been more than few years since Dave's cock was clamped like this.

Cherri bounces it in and out a couple of times before Dave starts to lift into her. And then, suddenly, it is Cherri who is struggling to hold on.

With his hands on her tits and his face buried between them Dave is bucking and thrusting like his life depends on it. Cherri holds onto his head as her knees are lifted off the seat with the force of his fucking. Dave is shouting now, incoherent, guttural, bellows. Cherri has never been poled like this and she cums with a sudden intensity that surprises her. With Cherri's cum squeaks loud in his ear Dave ejaculates, hard and long, into her tight, sopping cunt.

A minute passes.

Cherri finds a tissue in her bag before removing his cock from her pussy and dropping onto the seat next to him. Using it to minimise the mess she pulls on her knickers and then her top. Dave sits and watches with his trousers around his knees and his sticky cock going limp. Composed again, she gives him a warm smile and says "Thanks Dave, I enjoyed that."

Dave, however, has fallen in love. And as he pulls up his trousers, closes the door and walks around to the driver's seat he wanders if he can stand to wait outside any more.

The End