Dave's Dream: Caught By Sis

Story Info
She hears his moans from the bathroom.
3.7k words
3.91
162.8k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to dedicate this story to all of you who cherish the description of sexual sensations. I hope I've done you proud. That said, this story is intended for those who can distinguish between fantasy and reality. I can assure you that this story is the former. If you are offended by the topics of Incest, Anal Intercourse, or Anal Masturbation among straight men and women, then I would encourage you to read no further. For those of you who are excited enough or curious enough to still be reading, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

------------------------------------------------

Dave and Karen were brother and sister. As kids they never got along. They were very competitive with one another, and as they grew they came to respect and care for one another as fellow competitors. Secretly they were proud of one another. Their view was no one can beat my sibling but me. The older they got the more they found other things to compete over and other people to compete with. They began to root for one another when they weren't competing against each other.

The two of them were quite a pair. They were both smart, good looking, stubborn and willful. They liked different music, hung out in completely different crowds, and had very different outlooks on life. Where Karen was very organized and always knew what she wanted, Dave lived life by the moment and did what felt was right at the time.

During High School Dave hung out with smart unpopular guys who completely got him. They were good friends; they'd hang in they city on weekends, go to concerts, the occasional party, play sports, play pool, and just generally have fun. Karen, who was a sophomore when Dave was a senior, was very highly sought after and envied by all. Also, unlike Dave she liked all things popular, had an outstanding fashion sense and a quick wit. She was 5'4" with milk white skin, blue eyes, beautiful brown hair cut to her shoulders, a cute youthful face, slim figure and firm round B cups. She could have anyone she wanted, and she wasn't giving it up unless you were exactly the right type of guy she wanted. Even if you were that type of guy she was still going to make sure that you really, really earned it. Dave like his sister was short and young looking. At 5'5" he was slim but toned, with short dark hair, deep brown eyes, a firm low voice, a cute boyish face, and a firm round ass. Unfortunately for him all throughout high school he looked like he was 14. It wasn't until late in college, when he started to look older, that his sexual revolution came, but when it came it came hard and often.

Dave was very open and honest with himself about life. Sexually he was willing to try anything that might give him more pleasure. He wasn't stupid though; he liked his life and wanted to keep living it so he always played safely. He was very adventurous though. By the time he returned home from college he'd tried just about everything he could think of sexually all while maintaining a solid 3.85 GPA. He'd become much more confident, his taste in fashion had improved, and he was finding more and more that many women desired him as much as he desired them. This of course was a shocking thrill to him as throughout high school and early college they really hadn't paid him much mind. He was living at home now, as he would be attending a local grad school for his Master's in the Fall. He was studying to be a professor in philosophy, and writing fiction on the side. He was very smart and one of his philosophy papers had already been published in a very prominent journal. His professor had told him that he showed a lot of promise for someone who was only 22 years old.

Karen retained her youthful appearance through sophomore year of college, and at 20 years of age she started seeing this 25 year old man, who appeared to meet all of her qualifications (rich, smart, handsome, and athletic). The family was introduced to the guy, and Dave took an immediate dislike to him. The guy was very false. He could talk to you for hours about anything without ever getting to know you. Karen was blind this. All she saw were here qualifications being met to a tee. Eventually she caved in to his sexual demands, and granted him her virginity. A couple of weeks later he dumped her. Karen was crushed. She'd lost. She'd been used. She couldn't comprehend this. It maddened her to no end. She wasn't happy with Dave right now either, as he'd seen the whole thing coming and had warned her that the guy was slime. It meant she'd lost to him too and she really couldn't stand that.

She'd just come home one day and needed to take a shower to cool her head. Their parents were away on their summer vacation together for the week, so she figured she could use their big shower. Stepping into the bathroom without thinking she saw something that caught her by surprise and seemed to knock the wind right out of her lungs. There in the shower was her brother, sitting upright on his knees, breathing rapidly and very heavily. Occasionally he would let out a soft, swiftly choked up moan. Her face burned red, but she couldn't move. The sound was intoxicating; some part of her just didn't want to leave it. Quickly her mind raced to change the subject and she thought to herself, "Now I have the upper hand again." Through the steamed glass of the shower door she could see the shadow of her brothers left hand holding his thick 7 inch cock, and his right hand moving rhythmically underneath him, with something... "No way!" she thought. She couldn't resist, she had to know, so she opened the shower door.

Startled, Dave fell back and bumped his head on the shower wall. Without thinking Karen went to him, holding his head. "Are you okay?"

Rubbing his head lightly in pain, he looked up at her. "Just what do you think you're doing here?"

"Me, dear brother? Just what do you think you're doing here?" she said gesturing to the anal dildo that had fallen to the floor.

"Oh ah..." he said blushing. "Well I never really intended to talk about this with anyone I really knew. I mean friends and family that is, but I suppose you'll be wanting an explanation now hah. I'm not gay, let's just get that out of the way now. I'm just extremely horny is all."

"What could've given you the idea to even try such a thing?"

"The miracle of modern TV, I saw this episode of Real Sex where these guys were getting fucked by their wives with strap-ons and really loving it. The pleasure they felt just seemed so intense; I wanted to try it for myself. Now I'm addicted to the feeling. As you may have heard it really is intense."

"Have you ever tried it with a guy?"

"I thought about it, but the idea of kissing a guy just made me want to retch, and with AIDS being out there and all I figured it was safer just to keep playing with toys."

"So what are you going to do to keep me from talking about this now, dear brother?" she said with a smirk.

"You've never really felt that kind of pleasure before have you?"

She blushed, "I don't see what that's got to do with anything."

"Really then why are you still here? Why didn't you run away in disgust when you saw what I was doing? You couldn't that's why. I saw your shadow standing there watching me. You couldn't resist the sound. You wanted that feeling. Admit it. Otherwise why are you still here, cradling my head in your hands, and coaxing every detail of what I was doing out of me, while I lie here naked."

Once again she was thrown completely off balance. Why was she still here? Could he possibly be right? God he was right wasn't he. She was a hideous human being for wanting this; for behaving this way with her own brother.

"I can teach you how to feel that good little sister. In return for your silence, I can show you how to safely give yourself immeasurable, guaranteed pleasure. You see it has to be done the right way in order for it to feel that good. If you start too big or too fast or in the wrong rhythm it could wind up being somewhat unpleasant for you. No one has to know. What do you say little sister?"

Her eyes burned with intensity as the conflict waged on inside her brain, until finally she looked up at him, straight into his deep brown eyes, and said resolutely, "Yes, I want it. I want to feel that intensity!"

"Okay, Mom and Dad won't be home for the week; this is perfect. Go get the bag of toys from my room. It's hiding in the spot where we hid from the babysitter when we were kids. You remember."

"Okay," she said, and as she got up she realized just how wet her panties were against her pussy. She couldn't believe she was so excited. She ran to get the bag of toys and after a bit of searching, found it. Coming back to the bathroom, she quickly shut the door behind her, and eagerly tore open the beige satchel she'd found in his room. Inside it lay a myriad of dildos which came in all different sizes and shapes. Her mouth watered with excitement, and once more she felt her cheeks burn red."

"Put the bag down and get undressed."

"What?"

"Well, I can't very well teach you how to achieve this amount of pleasure if the part of your body that it's centered around is covered up now, can I? Aside from which you've seen me naked and anally masturbating. Hell I'm still naked, it's only fair."

Just then she remembered that he was indeed still naked, and very hard. My but he was impressive, with those boyish looks, that firm toned body, and that fine looking, nice sized, rock hard cock. God he really was attractive. She knew that before, but at some level she'd never really grasped it at all; not like she did now in any case. Did she actually want him? No she couldn't think about that.

Slowly though, she undressed, removing the small white shirt she was wearing, so that her hair lifted up and fell back as the shirt came off her head and fell to the floor. Dave eyed her longingly and his dick twitched as she unclasped her beautiful white bra and it fell off her shoulders down her arms and to the ground revealing those firm round young breasts of hers with their hard round pink nipples poking out at him. Next she unzipped her tight blue jeans, and slowly slid them down her long slender legs revealing her white cotton panties. She looked at him with just the hint of a question in her eyes and he nodded. Finally she revealed her beautiful sex. The hair was nicely trimmed in a V and the lips looked tight together. She had a beautiful slit, which was very noticeably wet with her own juices.

Dave wanted to have Karen right then and there, he'd never realized just how much he'd always wanted her until right now. He'd ignored it for so long, but when she stood before him undressing like this he couldn't deny his feelings any longer. He didn't love her any more than any other brother loves a sister, but he did want her quite a lot. Putting that aside in his mind he set himself to the task at hand.

"Have you gone to the bathroom recently? I mean have you done a number two today."

Her cheeks were so red by now he didn't think he could tell if she was blushing anymore, but by the expression on her face he guessed she was.

"Well, yes this morning."

"Okay, have you eaten much since then?"

"No, not much, just a salad for lunch."

"Alright, you should be fine then. It's best if you're relatively empty for this. I'm going to feel your stomach just above your private area to see how full you are. Lie down with your head against the wall and relax your stomach as much as possible."


She did as he said and felt his hands on her stomach just under her breasts gently caressing their way down to the top of her pubic hair. His short nails just barely tracing their way down the flesh of her stomach sent shivers down her spine. He pressed in firmly and she felt him exploring the inside of her bowels and meeting with very little resistance. When he was done he felt around her thighs down and around to her buttocks, lightly fingering her cute pink hole.

"You're a little dirty back there, let's get in the shower and clean this off. I promise you'll enjoy it. Besides we're wasting water."

She did as he said and got in the shower with her back to the water, and he got in behind her. Reaching for the soap lying on the tray in front of her, he pressed close to her, his cock flat against her but cheeks. She felt a twinge of excitement at the feel of his cock flat against her ass, his chest against her back and his arm brushing the side of hers. Taking the soap in hand and wetting it a bit more, he began to lather her ass cheeks with it, moving it in slow circular motions from the outside in, sending a very soothing feeling coursing through Karen's body. As he reached further inside, the sensation became greater until he finally touched her hole with the bar. Then he stopped and lightly held her cheeks open for the water to fall on them and wash her ass clean.

"Neal down," he said softly into her ear, "only your feet should be touching the ground, your knees should be leaning forward, and your ass should be open."

Taking the lube he'd already had with him in the shower, and reaching for a small dildo from the bag just outside the shower, he was thinking of lubing her hole when he reconsidered, and put the lube down and the toy to the side.

"First," he said "I'm going to do something for you that I wish someone had done for me my first time with anal. You're really going to like it and it will loosen you up nicely before we start. Lean forward, arms and knees on the floor."

She did as she was asked and he immediately sank his head into her ass, his tongue pressing at the outside of her hole, stroking it in circles all around, then licking up and down and occasionally prodding the opening of her hole with it's tip. The sensation tingled at first, but as this went on the sensation started to feel really good, and his tongue was able to make it further inside her, increasing the feeling exponentially. She started breathing in short gasps occasionally and squirming a little. She loved this feeling, and he really loved giving it to her. Stopping momentarily he took the lube and smeared it on the small thin dildo good, then he took some on his finger and smeared her hole good, pushing inside a little, making her gasp. Then slowly he inserted the small dildo into her ass hole and let it stay there a bit. The seven inch dildo was in a little passed the tip. He told her to relax her ass and let it slide in a little more, she did, and the smooth cold feeling of the lubed up dildo against her hot anal walls felt awkward at first. Finally he pushed it in passed a certain point and she felt a sort of release, her ass loosened and as he started to pull out a little she gasped. It kind of burned a bit but it was really good and as he slowly pushed in and out the intense burning sensation became greater. She leaned backward and sat upright on it pushing back in rhythm with his thrusts. Breathing a little harder, the burning feeling grew more and more, and soon she became looser. It was taking more effort to produce the same feeling, but she wanted that feeling so badly. He kissed her neck a bit with his left hand on her stomach as he thrust the dildo into her ass with his right. As she got off on it more and more, she moved his hand to her breast.

When he felt she was loose enough Dave brought out a slightly thicker dildo. He worked this one in and out slowly just as he had the last one and her sighs were much deeper and closer to moans. This burning was greater; it took less effort to produce more intense sensations than she'd experienced with the previous dildo. Eventually she loosened up for this one too. The feeling was so good she couldn't stand it. She felt the uncontrollable need to hold something hard to her body. Turning to face her brother with the dildo he was holding in his right hand still inside her, she grasped him as hard as she could to her and started riding the dildo in his hand. Her breaths came out in gasps as the intense feeling ran up her spine. More, she wanted more, she needed more. Harder and faster she rode the dildo in his hand, his dick now hard against her stomach as he held onto her with his left hand for all he was worth, and pushed into her with his right as she rode the dildo; fast, then slower. Her eyes were closed for the most part, but then they opened. An intense sensation ran through her suddenly, and as she rode she kissed him hard on the lips devouring them with her mouth. He kissed back passionately, occasionally tasting of her tongue with his.

"I want you so badly!" he said when the kiss broke.

"I want you too!" she breathed back, "I want you in my ass. You're clean right?"

"Yes, but this is too messy to do without a condom if you ask me."

Removing a condom from his bag of toys, he put it on his ferociously hard cock, and lubed it up good. Putting the tip of his dick in her ass slowly, as he had with the dildos, he felt her tight ass muscles grip down on his cock. The sensation was heavenly. She moaned a little with the initial pain, but he kissed her and moved slowly inward, pulling out a little and pushing in more, until he finally hit the point of release, and a huge gasp arose from her. She started riding him slowly; her mouth agape, the feeling sensational, and he sped up his thrusting to match her pace. As she thrust more and more, she moaned more and more and the thrusts got longer. When they did the feeling intensified a hundred times and she reached a new level of euphoria that she hadn't imagined possible. The burning tore up her insides. "Oh God Yes!" she screamed over and over again. Longer and faster they went, kissing each other and holding onto one another desperately trying to stay connected with this intense feeling of pleasure passing between them. Her moans drove him crazy and he took control, going harder and deeper, eliciting stronger and stronger moans and gasps. The feeling for Karen was overwhelming, she didn't know if she could take much more pleasure than this when suddenly it peaked, but it didn't stop; the intense pleasure was still there and she rode its current reaching once more for release, her ass gripping his dick so tightly he felt as if it were going to burst, when finally she climaxed. Her ass muscles clenched his shaft in a death grip seeming to pull it in. All the cum he had stored up from his previous anal exploration and the intense feelings he was having for his sister shot into her and was caught by the condom.

They kissed each other, rapidly, longingly, drawing the emotions out of one another in the passionate embrace of their mouths.

"Fuck I want you so badly. I love you so much."

"And I love you dear brother. God that was amazing!" she said and kissed him again.

"We're doing this again" he said when she broke her embrace.

"You better believe it, and next time I'm using this strap on I see you have here, with the clitoral stimulator, on you. It's not fair if I have all the fun. Besides I'm dieing to hear you moan like that again."

"We're going to have a lot of fun together!"

"Yes we are dear brother!" she said taking hold of his cock and kissing him again.

"No one can know." He said breaking the kiss.

"It'll be our little secret!" she said drawing his lips back into hers and wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace. He was starting to get hard again and soon they would be ready for round two. Maybe she'd let him try her pussy next time.

Dave woke the next morning in a sweat to the disappointing realization that he was still an only child and none of that had actually happened. Then he quickly went back to sleep wondering what he'd dream about next, and making a mental note to himself to watch the movie "Cruel Intentions" again when he got up.