David Again

Story Info
A second encounter with David.
4.7k words
3.98
37.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers

David's Surprise

I have been engaging in extra-marital sex for over a year now, with the encouragement and support of my husband, John. If you have kept up with my escapades you know how we came to a point in our marriage where I would willingly have sex with friends and acquaintances, with the agreement and support of my husband. Initially it was at his suggestion we undertake this life style. He claimed to want it for reasons of his own. I was initially reluctant because I was concerned it might damage our relationship and our reputations if word got around. While I was curious and a little interested, I basically agreed to satisfy John. Now, I am not sure which of us derives the greatest satisfaction.

I always tried to make it clear to anyone I had sex with, that it was an accident, a one-time occurrence and it would not happen again. I have had occasion to see these men at social events afterward, and it has never been a problem, nor did they make more than a tepid effort to have a repeat. One afternoon when I was home and John was playing golf, a former "partner" who lived in town, called me. At first we just chatted and he asked if we had plans for later in the evening. I told him John had just left to play golf, but I was not aware of anything. There was a little small talk after that then he told me his wife was away for the afternoon, and asked me to come over. I told him I didn't think that was a good idea and I would get back to him later about our plans.

I called John at the club and caught him before his tee time, and told him of the call. We had previously agreed I would not see anyone more than once but he thought this might be a reasonable exception since David was a friend, and we both knew there was no chance of anything romantic happening between us.

"Look. I'm going to be here for the next four or five hours; and he said Nancy was away. I think it would be perfect. John asked.

I was thinking of the time David and I had been together; it was very exciting and erotic. He was a good lover, and when I recounted the events to John we both got excited, which let to great sex later.

"I'll give him a call later if I decide to take him up on his offer."

"Well, you do what you feel comfortable doing, you know I love you."

"I love you too....... If I go through with it, I'll be waiting for you at home, with all the details and some of the physical evidence as well." I said laughing.

"That's my girl. Love you." He said as he hung up.

I debated for a while, then finally called David and told him I would be over in a half hour or so.

I had been to David and Nancy's many times, but I felt it would be more exciting being away from home. The more I thought about it, the more I was looking forward to it.

I will admit alcohol plays a big part in my sex. I really don't know if I could have sex with anyone but John if I was not drinking. Fortunately I had been drinking pretty much since noon, and it was 2:30, so I was not far from being at a good level. I poured another large glass of wine and went upstairs to get ready.

I undressed and took a long hot shower. After showering I stood naked in the bathroom and began preparing for my meeting with David. I selected a light but sensuous perfume, some fragrant body powder. I looked at the hair covering my pussy, and took scissors and trimmed it a little shorter. Satisfied with my appearance I finished off the wine with a final gulp.

For the first time I didn't have to dress in a manner designed to seduce. All I had to do now was wear something that allowed easy access, and rapid removal. It could still be a little sexy. I decided on a thin cotton sundress with spaghetti straps. No bra or panties. I put on a pair of "fuck-me" white 3" heels with tie straps that wrapped around my ankles.

Before leaving the house I got me a go cup of wine, got in the car and headed to my rendezvous with David.

David met me at the door, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and escorted me to the back of the house to their screened in porch. Even though it was in the high 80's the porch was probably 10 degrees cooler. We sat at the patio table and talked for a while.

Noticing my glass was empty David got up, went to the kitchen and brought a bottle of chilled Chardonnay, and filled my glass. As he stood there filling my glass his eyes were fixed on the gap in the top of my dress, and the nearly unobstructed view of my tits. As he finished filling my glass he bent down and kissed me on the cheek, and then on the neck.

"I am glad you decided to come."

I looked up with a smile.

He bent down and gave me a brief kiss on the lips, which really felt good.

He sat the bottle on the table, and took a seat across from me.

"You look great." He said.

"Thanks." I replied.

He sat there running his eyes over me, finally stopping at my legs.

"Do you like the feeling of not wearing panties?" he asked.

"How do you know I'm not?"

"Spread you legs."

I sat my wine on the table, and slowly uncrossed my legs. As I spread my legs slightly, I raised my skirt to the middle of my thighs. I parted my legs just enough for him to see he was right.

"You are so fuckin' sexy. I can hardly keep from touching you every time I see you." He said as he reached down to adjust the growing bulge in his shorts.

I crossed my legs again, picked up my glass of wine and took another sip. Greatly pleased with my performance and the effect it was having on David I smiled as I took another sip of my wine.

He picked up his gin and tonic, killed it with one final gulp, stood up and extended his hand to me. In addition to a bulge, there was a wet spot clearly visible on his khaki shorts.

Looking at the spot on his short I said. "Looks like I'm not the only one without underwear."

He glanced down, and look at me and said; "Just looking at you does that to me."

I took his hand and stood as he led me back into the house. We went upstairs to their bedroom. It was a large room, with several doors leading to closets, bathrooms, and hallways. They had a king-sized bed; the covers had been pulled back exposing fresh clean sheets. The room had several windows, but the blinds and curtains had been drawn, and had it not been for a table lamp nearby, it would have been difficult to see the layout of the room.

Closing the door behind us, he caught my arm and as I turned he took me in his arm and kissed me. A long deep kiss. The kiss stirred feeling in my pussy. Soon I was pressing my tits into his chest as he ran his hands under my skirt and over my bare ass.

While we kissed and explored each other we worked our way to the bed. As soon as we reached the bed I unzipped my dress and shaking the straps from my shoulders let it fall to the floor. I stood there naked as he quickly removed his shirt and shorts.


We fell on the bed naked as we continued to kiss and fondle each other. His hand found my tits as I reached down to grab his cock which was slippery with pre-cum from the last few minutes. While I continued to stroke and rub his cock, I began working my way down his body, kissing and licking as I went. Soon I was inches from his glistening cock. I slowly ran my tongue around the head of his cock, licking the pre-cum that I had smeared on him. When that was gone, I squeezed his cock harder until another drop or two of the clear fluid seeped from the small opening.

I look up and David had put a couple of pillows under his head, and was half sitting up watching me as I licked his cock.

"Nancy knows about us." He said.

I stopped abruptly, and rose up to look at him. "What do you mean she knows about us?" I said.

"She knows about our encounter."

"How the hell would she know about that?" I asked, my voice rising.

"I told her."

"You told her?" I said in disbelief. "Why would you tell her? What did she say?"

"I said it was okay." A voice behind me said.

I turned in the direction of the sound, and saw Nancy standing there. She was standing by the door, and was wearing a sheer white nightgown. I quickly reached for the sheets and pulled them up, covering as much of myself as I could. I was in shock. I sat there in her bed, with the sheet wrapped around me, speechless.

"We discussed it before it even happened. It was planned." She said as she approached the bed.

I looked back at David, and he was sitting there, totally nonplused, with a smile on his face.

I turned back to Nancy who was standing by the bed.

"Lynette, it's alright. I wanted you and David to fuck that night. We have an open relationship, and as long as we know what each other is doing, anything goes."

As she stood there talking, I could not keep my eyes from looking at her. The gown was so sheer, even in the limited light; I could clearly make out the shape and size of her tits. The bottom of the nightgown barely covered her pussy, but it was clear she was not wearing panties.

I turned to look at David, he was smiling.

When I turned back to Nancy she began lifted her nightgown over her head, exposing a great set of tits, and pussy with blonde hair which was almost transparent.

Climbing in the bed next to me, she reached over and kissed David. As she broke their kiss she reached down and taking his cock in her hand, she looked at me and said, "There's plenty to go around, and I am sure David doesn't mind."

Well, I hadn't exactly been caught in bed with her husband. They had arranged it. And, it wasn't the first time I had been in bed naked with a woman before, (if you recall a recent story). What the hell, I'll play along and see what they have in mind.

I was sitting between David's legs with the sheet pulled around me while Nancy was lying next to David, holding his erect and hard cock in her hand and stroking it.

I dropped the sheet, fully exposing my tits. I climbed over David's leg and lay on the other side facing them. I reached over, putting my hand on hers as we jointly held his cock. "You're right; there is plenty to go around."

That sort of broke the ice, and we all laughed a little. Nancy removed our hands from his cock and slid down in the bed a little. She gripped the base of his shaft and began to lick his cock.

"Come down here with me and lick the other side." Nancy said.

I moved down in the bed until she and I were directly opposite each other, with David's cock between us.

I reached down and cupped his balls as she held his cock upright, and we each began to lick his cock. Every once in a while her tongue would stray from his cock to my mouth. We both licked David's cock, up and down, and frequently finding each other tongue would brush each others lips with our tongues. Nancy then put her lips on her half of his cock, and looking at me, was motioning me to do the same. Our lips touched as we went up and down on his cock at the same time. When we got to the tip of his cock, our tongues sought out each other, and we kissed briefly and then slid our lips back down his cock.

Soon we were taking turns sucking his cock. Nancy held his cock at the base while we both took turns sucking his gleaming, wet cock. David's cock was about the same size as John's so I had no trouble taking it all. I would take his cock so deep Nancy would move her hand from the base as I devoured him. Nancy tried, but could not take it all, but she certainly tried. I moved around a little more in the bed to where I could lick and suck his balls as Nancy sucked him.

"Don't stop........damn it feels soooooo good". David moaned.

After sucking his cock a little longer, Nancy rose up and sat cross-legged next to him. As she sat there she began stroking his cock as I continued to lick and suck his balls. I watched as Nancy's hand slid up and down the length of David's cock, just inches from my face. Nancy had a smile on her face as she slowly slid her hand up and down David's long thick cock.

Releasing his balls I put my mouth over the tip of his cock, taking the head in my mouth, as Nancy slowly jacked him off. Soon I began to suck him as she stroked him. When her hand slid down his cock, I followed it with my mouth, and when she started back toward the tip, I began to withdraw.

"Oh...Jesus... I don't know what you're doing down there, but I have never felt anything like it"

"You just lie back and enjoy it". Nancy said, as she continued stroking, and I continued sucking....

With her free hand, Nancy began to caress and fondle her tits. I continued to suck David as I watched Nancy rub her tits, and then squeeze them. As she circled her nipples with her fingers, they would grow firm and hard. Not quite as large as mine, but bigger than most.

In my position I could also see her pussy, covered in translucent blond hair, the hair so fine I could see the lips of her pussy, almost as though she had no hair.

Soon David cried out, "Suck my cock.......someone suck my cock....."

Nancy pulled back, releasing her hand from his cock, and smiled, motioning me to take over.

I took his cock in my hand and lowered my head on his cock, taking it all the way to the base of his cock.

"Ohhhhhhh God.......don't stop......." David moaned.

"That's it Lynette, suck his big hard cock". Nancy said as she took both tits in her hands and began to squeeze them.

I found it terribly exciting to suck David's cock as his wife watched. Each time I reached the head of his cock, I withdrew it then I would run my tongue around the head before plunging my head back down, taking his cock deep in my throat.

"Oh Jesus Lynette..........that is so damn good......"

I then sucked him five or six times deep and quickly, bringing cries and moans each time. Every once in a while I would withdrawing his cock from my mouth as I let my saliva drain on his soaked cock. I held the glistening shaft so Nancy could see it, before it disappeared in my mouth again.

By this time Nancy had moved on hand to her pussy, and began to finger herself. I think she was enjoying David's blow job as much as he was..

"Oh baby.......didn't I tell you Lynette was a great cock sucker" David exclaimed to Nancy.

As I lay beside David, holding his cock as I sucked it, across from me Nancy uncrossed her legs and spread them apart. She put one leg across David's stomach and the other over his leg, fully presenting her pussy. Once in position she inched her pussy closer and closer to David's cock, and my mouth till I could almost feel her pussy hair brushing against my face as I raised and lowered myself on David's cock.

Reaching down to spread the lips of her wet cunt, she begged, "Put it in my pussy Lynette, put David's cock in my pussy."

I took his cock from my mouth, and because his cock was hard and stiff I could not do much to direct it toward her waiting pussy, but I was able to rub it up and down the opening of her pussy a few times, before David turned toward her just enough that I could guide his cock in.

"Oh yes.....fuck me baby.....fuck me...."

I watched as he slid his cock in and out of her pussy. It was not a very good position, and I knew she was not getting the full benefit of David's cock, which is probably why she was rubbing her clit as he continued to pump away.

After a few minutes Nancy pulled back as David's cock sprung from her pussy. He turned back to his original position, his glistening cock covered in his wife's cunt juice, standing straight up. I leaned forward and licked his cock clean before taking it deep in my mouth and sucking it again.

Nancy turned around on the bed and lay on her side, with her head resting on David's stomach, as she watched me suck him. I knew she was enjoying watching, and I wanted her to see a good cock sucker at work........

As I sucked his cock I put my fingers in my pussy and began to finger fuck myself.

"Oh fuck....I'm about to cum......." David cried.

"Suck it Lynette......suck his cock........I want him to cum in your mouth......"

I began sucking faster and deeper.

Soon David was crying. "Don't stop Lynette, keep sucking me.......faster......faster......suck it harder.....that's it.........keep sucking me.......Oh yeah.........that's it............get ready...........Oh fuck Lynette, here it comes................Ahhhhhhhhhhh...........Ahhhhhhh."

David shot the first load in my mouth, and before I could swallow it, he followed it with another huge load that spurted out of my mouth, and by the time I had taken his third blast, I had barely swallowed half, the rest running down his cock and over my hand... I opened my mouth for a second, catching my breath I quickly closed my mouth on his cock again and began to suck him dry, swallowing each orgasm, as they became smaller and smaller, holding the last few in my mouth.

When he was drained I slowly lifted my head from his cock. Nancy was there, licking his cum from my hand. I moved away a few inches as she licked the cum from my hand, then began licking his cock till it was clean. I still had a little cum in my mouth so I made a moaning sound, which caused Nancy to stop and look up.

I opened my mouth, and with David's cum on my tongue, extended it to where Nancy could see it. She brought her mouth to mine as I let the mixture flow from my mouth to hers.

Minutes passed as we all lay back on the bed before anyone spoke.

"That's it, let David eat your pussy.....he does such a good job.....It feels good doesn't it?............I love the feel of your tits and your hard nipples...........do you like the feel of my tits on you?.....I want you to cum in David's mouth........."

Soon it was too much, "Ohhhhhhhhh.........dammnnn..........I'm gonna cum...." I cried.

That was all they needed. David doubled his efforts, concentrating on my clit, as Nancy kissed me, running her tongue on my neck and ears, as she continued to squeeze, and pinch, and twist my nipples, harder.

"Ohhhhhhhhh......David.........here it comes........." I screamed.

"Do it Lynette......cum in his mouth......fill his mouth with your cum...." Nancy said in my ear.

I came so hard, it was all both of them could do to keep David's mouth on my pussy so he could finish the job...while Nancy pinched and squeezed my tits.

I was panting and breathing as fast as I could as I cried out.....

"Ohhhh Jesus.....I can't stop cumming............ahhhhhhhhhhh............. ahhhhhhhhhh.......David, don't stop............ohhhhhhh Nancy....squeeze my tits........."

I don't know how long it lasted, or how many times I climaxed, but I don't think I had ever experienced anything like it.

When I finished cumming I was still holding the headboard, my knuckles were white.

Exhausted, with her arms still around me, Nancy pulled me back and off David's mouth and helped me to lie on the bed beside them. My head was toward the foot of the bed so I pushed myself down lower, until I was completely stretched out, lying next to David with Nancy still straddling him.

As I lay there I could see her from the back, and each time she raised up, I could see David's cock, then watched it disappear as she sat back down again. Every once in a while she would lean forward, raise her hips, and almost let his cock slip out, and then lower herself, taking him in again.

After minutes of slowly riding his cock, she rose up, and turning around, repositioned herself over his cock again, only now she was facing me. She continued to slowly go up and down on his cock she looked at me. She took her tits in her hands and began to play with them as she looked at me. They were so large she could, by pushing them up, lick her nipples.

After the workout my pussy had just five minutes ago I was surprised to find my pelvis muscles stirring. As I watched her play with and suck her tits, I put my hand on my pussy, and slowly began to rub it, finding my clit was still sensitive and responsive.

wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers
12