David and Abi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers

"I was wrong to get Daddy to check you out. I could say I'm sorry but I don't believe a man like you would accept an apology that doesn't have real meaning behind it. I know this may sound strange since in real terms, we have only just met. I have feelings for you but I still have to prove how sorry I am and show you something I thought I would never let any man see, my submissive side."

David opened the door of his room. Abi's eyes grew wide.

"Then stand in the corridor as you are," as he pointed.

There was ever such a slight pause, he watched as her eyes fixed on the corridor and Abi started to walk towards the open door and out to the hallway beyond. David let her get as far as the door, he couldn't believe Abi would do this; suddenly he hooked his arm around her waist and pulled her against the wall of his room, pushing the door shut with his foot. They kissed with a passion that neither of them would have ever admitted. It was Abi who finally broke there kiss.

"Take me now or I will stand out there." She said

That first part of the night was a blur and later when they talked about it neither of them could remember more than a few images between them, both knew it was incredibly intense, deeply personal and very fulfilling for them both. Both remembered David pulling Abi's head back by her hair, and planting the most passionate kiss on her lips that made her knees grow so week she had to lean against his body for support. No man had done that to her before. They both giggled as they both thought of her frantically pulling at his pants and the shear frustration when his belt wouldn't budge, causing Abi to scream an obscenity at it as she managed to get it off and threw it across the room.

Then the bedroom, when David had her on all fours, his penis deep in her pussy and two fingers buried ever so deep in her ass and Abi screaming out such an intense orgasm into the pillows. Or later when he again had her on all fours only this time his penis was in her ass and with one arm under her in support. His open hand hand would occasionally slap her ass. The stinging sensations causing enough of a distraction that it stopped her from her orgasm. She remembered pleading with him to stop so she could cum and eventually he did.

Abi's release now causing her to bury her head in a pillow screaming out her most intense orgasm ever, the bed was awash with her juices that night. It was as David slept the sleep of the sexually satisfied that he felt the growing pleasure in his loins. At first he thought it was a dream, but the dream persisted into wakefulness. He opened his eyes, it was still dark, and Abi was between his legs gently sucking on him. She noticed him awake.

"Hey lover, my body is bruised, my body is battered. I enjoyed that and thank you. Can Abigail have you now?" She said.

This was the first time he had heard her real name. To him she would always be Abi. He also knew what she wanted, needed from him. David sat up, put his arms under hers and lay back down again, taking Abigail with him, she now lay on top off him and now it was Abigail's turn. Both were slow and incredibly gentle with each other. When they talked about that part of the evening, both could remember every single detail. How they spent ages just kissing each other so slowly, their tongues both exploring and submitting at the others behest. How he spun Abigail onto her back and slowly kissed and nibbled his way down her body.

Stopping at her breasts, letting his lips explore every minuet detail, tracing each delicate vain with his tongue, gently kissing the odd freckle he would come across. Slowly he made his way to her nipple and the dark skin that surrounded it. Davis ran his tongue along the sensitive underside of her breast. Until it stopped at her hard aching nipple, only long enough to plunge his lips upon the erect end, so he could gently suck it inwards until his mouth was full. Giving both breasts the same treatment and pleasure. her moans a sign of approval and encouragement.

They both instinctively knew he was not out to tease her, only to please her. David ventured on kissing her stomach watching it rise and fall in gasps as poor Abigail's body had sensation after sensation coursing through it. Her glistening skin adding to the beauty of her body, he stopped at her navel. Abigail paused for a second her breath stalled in her lungs as the tip of David's tongue run slow circles around it. Then moved onwards, following the very fine hairs to his intended target. Abigail let the air out of her lungs and an almost guttural, lust filled moan escaped with it.

She had to grab her breast to prevent her hands from forcing David's head to her sex. She wanted, needed him there now, her body couldn't stand much more of this wave after wave of pleasure build up. Abigail desperately wanted to cum now but also needed to fend it off, deny it almost wilfully refuse it its place. She had waited so long for this, this one man understood her like none had before and refused to submit to her orgasm knowing that this one man could give her so much more if she could just hang on.

Abigail pulled and mauled her breasts hopping the pain would help deflect the pleasure build up. Abigail's body refused to listen to her pleas, His first kiss of her pussy and her mind had no choice but to submit to her body and such an intense orgasm flooded her mind shutting it down as the overload took her to a place of such intense pleasure, she barely had time to grab a pillow, as she screamed her soul into it.

By the time David's lips reached her pussy Abigail was intensely wet, his tongue had barely touched those warm wet pussy lips of hers when her pelvis lifted off the bed and cum rushed from her body. Abigail grabbed handfuls of his hair and pulled him back up the bed, his penis now resting snugly against her pussy lips. David watched her smile and he knew he was lost. Whether this woman continued to see him after tonight or not; Abigail had his heart.

Abigail lifted her knees, wrapping her legs around him slowly tracing her feet down the crack of his ass and resting them between his thighs. Allowing him a better angle and slowly, ever so gently, he entered her. There was no savage thrust into her, just gentle movement, applying pressure on her clit with his penis when he could. Abigail came hard beneath him, her arms around his neck, both sets of eyes locked on one another, feeding off the moment, giving pleasure through sight as well as actions.

Once she had calmed and with him still inside her, they twisted and Abigail now sat on top, she would lift herself and slowly lower herself, sometimes moving her pelvis back and forth moaning. David was gently playing with her clearly visible clit all the while. Suddenly Abigail's back arched, her mouth opened wide, yet there was no sound, her pussy clenched so hard on David he thought she was squeezing the life out of him, and then he came.

With one final moan that sounded like it emanated so deep within her. Abigail came, her body shook, then she slumped on top of David, who caught her as her strength finally gave and slowly lowered her on top of him. He could feel her heart beating so fast that he was worried. Abigail lifted her head and looked at him, he watched her as he felt his penis agonisingly slowly slip out of her, for a second she looked hurt, like something had been taken away from her. She kissed him then slid off his body, backed hers into his and made herself comfortable, snug and warm. They slept in each others arms.

Initially he thought it was the sun through the window that woke him. He could feel Abi's fingers run down his back; he could hear her quietly crying. David leaned over and pulled one of the bedside cabinets draws open, put his hand in and pulled out a jar of cream. He held the jar behind him so Abi could take it.

"Since you're so intent on looking at my back could you use this on it please" Asked David

"There is so much pain in you."

"Only when I laugh." Was his automatic response.

Carefully Abi applied the cream on his burned skin, starting along his shoulders, all the way down his back. She had seen some of this when she had come to shout and argue with him, it was when he moved away from the door wearing only a towel she caught a small glimpse, never before had she seen so much burned skin on a person.

"There, finished."

"Not quite." Said David.

As he pulled the cover further down his body to the backs of his thighs, Abi groaned, almost in the same trance like state she had the first time, her hand wandered to the burned skin on the backs of his thighs, more tears mingled with those that were already there, suddenly falling onto the backs of David's legs. David felt the dampness and looked at Abi, he spun round in the bed sat up and hugged her.

"No, you mustn't cry, stop it this instant. What's done is done."

"Why didn't Daddy tell me any of this?" Sobbed Abi, into his shoulder.

"Oh my princess, that part of my file is sealed not even such a powerful man as you're farther can open that without more clout than he has."

David tried so desperately to soothe Abi, but in the back of his mind, he knew. She was a woman after all, she would not settle for the answer he had just given her, David just hoped that she would lay it to rest now, he also knew that no one can always have what they wished for.

Grabbing her by the hand, he said. "Come, were having a shower."

They both played and teased each other in the shower, Abi watched him as he deftly kept his back from her. 'Such pain,' she thought. Abi sat on the bed in his robe, drying her hair and watching him get dressed.

"What are we going to do now?" Abi asked

"Well you're going home to see your child, and I have to see someone. How about we actually finish a meal at the restaurant, without one of us shouting or pouring something over the other?" He watched as Abi smiled at his comment.

"I can't tonight; I made a promise to my daughter."

"A promise is a promise, ok make it tomorrow, I'm not to sure how long my meeting will run so that's a bit of a bonus, at least now I won't have to worry about standing you up.

"I also have a challenge for you, you have now got until we meet again at the restaurant to decide what were going to do for the last three months of my leave."

Abi rushed at David and hugged him, David lifted her off her feet and slowly swung her around the room, both kissed each other as he did so. He watched her dress, to him it was almost as erotic as watching her undress. Abi gave him her cell number and left. His room felt too big for him, there was nothing but emptiness in it now, David held the robe she wore, and was grateful it still smelt of her. He felt ... lost. Last night he knew Abi had his heart, at the restaurant he would have to tell her. He had already proven to her he planned to be around for a while, it was up to her to decide if she wanted him to be around and in her life that long.

David called down to reception and told them he wouldn't be leaving after all. He then placed another call. Within the hour the phone rang again with a time and a place, he looked at his watch, it would be close but he could make it. Four hours later David was shown into an office, behind a huge desk sat a bull of a man, the uniform tailor made. Both men eyed each other, looking for some sign of weakness. Eventually the man behind the desk smiled, rose from his seat and met David halfway across the room.

"I've read a great deal about you. An intriguing story." Said the man, pointing to a couple of chairs.

"General, your daughter is going to phone you and ask about my injuries. I'm placing you in a difficult position here, but you have to remember, I didn't start this, you can't tell her."

The General ignored David's comment, "Son, other than my daughter, who I would never admit to her face, there are four people who can tell me what to do, and you're not one of them. However three hours ago I did receive a call from my daughter to answer the question you just touched on."

David desperately hoped he had made his call in time, the wheels of bureaucracy turn at a painfully slow pace.

"You're also lucky that five minutes before that, I did get a call from a person who could tell me what to do, your service file has been sealed, there is only one man this side of the pond who can open it and frankly as charming as my daughter is, not even she has that much clout."

The meeting with the General ended soon after. David returned to the hotel exhausted, reception had a message for him, he took it to his room to read it.

'Daddy told me you went to see him. You asked me to make a choice for your leave. Go home.'

It wasn't signed, it didn't need to be, just as he figured it would be useless to phone her and explain, she wouldn't answer his calls. David didn't even sleep that night; he left for the airport the next morning. Although still officially on sick leave, his commanding officer put him on admin duties. For the next three months, the doctors watched him, prodded and pocked him like some lap rat.

He resented it but knew it was still part of the healing process, his duties although light and consisted of paperwork It kept his mind active, just as he knew he had to continue with his light work outs in the gym. Once his three months were over and he was deemed fit again, David now had to follow a fiercer fitness regime to get himself back to full fitness. It was after he had showered and was now sat back in his office, the phone rang. When he answered it was the gate house.

"Sir it's the sergeant of the guard, there is a lady at the gate wishing to see you."

"Sergeant I don't know any ladies that would come to the gate to see me, take a message I'm due in a meeting in ten minutes."

There was a pause on the line, the sergeant sounded like he was extremely reluctant to give him the message. "With all due respect sir, the lady says you're a God damned Limey bastard."

David's heart raced. Abi. He knew he couldn't run to the gatehouse like he wanted to, like his heart told him to. But he sure made it in record time for a walk. Abi was stood just inside the guardhouse door, the guard sergeant keeping her company while they both waited for him.

"Hay Limey you never told me you look so cute in a uniform."

The sergeant tried hard not to smile, and then escorted them both to a back office, closing the door behind him. David held her so tight. Abi laughed, the conversation between them became swift then.

"Marry me." He said looking into her eyes.

"Yes."

"I mean it marry me."

"Yes."

"Abi stop fooling around marry me."

"Listen you dumb ass Limey, YES. Jeez you're supposed to be an officer and leader of men; you can't even hear a girl say yes."

David blushed, his eyes taking in the wonder of this woman that was in front of him. He kissed her.

"Look I have a meeting but it will only take half an hour, please wait for me.

Abi nodded her head; David kissed her, thought what the heck and hugged her so tight and walked out of the guard house.

"Sergeant, don't let this lady leave, if she does try, stick her in a cell until I get back."

"Hey, I have rights. I'm an American Citizen and a guest in your country, you can't lock me up."

With a wave David walked to his meeting, then on to see his Commanding Officer. When the Commander found out that Abi was on base he called the guard house and had her escorted to his office. David watched fascinated, for a man as battle hardened as his Commanding Officer, Abi had him wrapped around her little finger, within minutes she was now the guest at the officer's dinner tonight. That evening she was the bell of the ball, and danced with all the officers except him. She told him he was being punished for wanting to lock her up and infringe on her civil rights.

"You wait until I get you back to the hotel." Remarked David.

Abi laughed, "Be gentle with me, I'm exhausted after all this dancing and if you don't behave like an officer and an English gentleman I will tell your boss." She then leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Abigail has been dying to get her hands on you these last three months, you have been warned."

The evening passed painfully slowly for David, the trip back to her hotel seemed to take an age, at one stage he was going to ask Abi if she had paid the driver to take the long route back. Once in her room Abi insisted on a shower, David ordered room service drinks, he could hear music in the bathroom so followed it there, Abi was already in the process of getting out of the shower so he held out a towel for her and kissing him on the cheek as a thank you, dried herself off, he leaned against the door watching her.

She looked up and smiled as she dried herself down with the towel, her neck, then her breasts got the towel treatment, she would push them up one by one as she would dry the underside, her nipples were now bullet hard and tantalizingly suck-able at that moment, then she worked the towel down across her stomach and small of her back and parting her legs Abi winked at him as she used the towel to dry her pussy, it was then David offered to help her out and she giggled nodded her head towards his now bulging trousers.

She said "you want me to give you a hand with that in exchange?"

David smiled and said. "Anytime you like my love, you know you're always welcome."

They both laughed, Abi whipped the towel over her shoulder and still naked, headed for the bedroom, all David could do was follow that great ass of hers; she looked over her shoulder at him.

"Come on big boy, I have a treat for you get your clothes off as well,"

His heartbeat picked up at that. By the time they were in the bedroom both of them were now naked, Abi pointed to the corner of there bed.

Then said "I want you to sit there for me."

As David did he noticed a bowl and a razor on the table by the bed, up to this point David honestly believed that he was going to get the treat of shaving her and when he reached for the razor Abi slapped his hand.

"Not so fast." Abi then pulled a pillow to the center of the bed placed the towel over it and sat on both, she looked up at him.

"I'm going to do it and you're going to watch." She said. His heart was now attempting to beat its way out of his chest.

She pulled the bowl over and opening her legs directly in front of him placed the bowl between them, placing lather onto her hands she gently rubbed it into her pubic area, even now he could see her clit just peeking out between those puffy blood engorged lips. With the excitement Abi was giving herself and the slowness she would apply the shaving cream to that area; David could tell she was getting deeper and deeper into the moment, occasionally he could hear a squelching sound as a finger would slip in between her lips.

Abi let out a sigh and picked up the razor, she started just below the almost faded mark of her panty line, the sight and the sounds of her shaving herself had now made David rock hard and all he could do is watch as she would occasionally stop to smile, wink at him and then continue. By now Abi was down to her pubic bone and hovered over her pussy lips, she gasped as she placed a finger over her clit to protect it and to razor one side of her lips, she then set about shaving that area. Once cleaned, she repeated the same process on the other side.

David sat mesmerized as he could clearly see her juices oozing over her fingers and running down to her ass. Abi was clearly excited by the whole scene of him watching her shave. By now she was half way down her pussy and again he watched in awe as her finger plunged into her pussy supposedly to protect her lips from the razor, yet they both knew the two fingers inside her were indeed a double edged sward, partly to protect herself yet they were buried deep inside her as well. David watched as her stomach tightened in an attempt to extract as many sensations from her fingers as possible.

markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers