David and Helena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daflinger
Daflinger
38 Followers

"Lean over the table" she ordered and he did.

"Back a bit" she instructed him, guiding him until he moved down on the table and his cock sprang free over the edge.

He was lying face down on the meeting table with his cock almost pointing parallel to the floor below.

His underwear around his ankles and swollen manhood drunkenly pointing the way.

Helena gave him three quick spanks hard on the ass. Bending down she slipped under the table to be faced with the eye of his weapon.

As she sat almost upright in front of his powerful thighs she began to lightly stroke his cock. Slowly increasing the pace of her ministrations she rested her forehead against the underneath of the table and took the tip of his meat into her mouth.

God. He felt heavy and hard.

He lay above her. Again denied the visual pleasure of what was happening to him. There was no denying or hiding what was occurring though and his balls began to boil. He would not last long and the explosion he so obviously needed and wanted was desperately close.

He wanted to say something but recent experiences with this woman pointed to the wisdom of silence. He was only seconds away. He knew he should warn her that a large ball load of come was about to head her throats direction. He couldn't bring himself to speak..

She loved to suck cock.

Over the last day or so the hardest thing (aside from David's penis) had been to resist fulfilling the urge to jam David's massive cock into her hungry mouth and lick and suck until she got a feed of glorious come.

Now as she sat wedged between the floor and the bottom of the table she was able to glory in the taste and texture of David's shaft and large shiny orb

She licked and focused on the tip with her limited ability to move her head but she did so with an ever-increasing tempo. She attacked the small crease of skin on the base of his tip with her tongue while bobbing her head and encasing his large knob with her wet, warm, lubricated mouth.

Reaching around and up she managed to grasp David's incredibly tight butt and pull it downward firmly, pressing his belly into the table with some of her weight. It was as if she were attached to him, again out of his sight but definitely in charge of his pleasure.

David wanted to thrust but he was firmly pinned. He could move if he wanted but the only direction possible would be away from the fantastic sensations he was receiving. He was unwilling to risk any change given his short history with this beautiful minx.

His blood pressure grew and he started to get the familiar feeling where his balls would tingle and the point of no return was drawing close. Wondering if she would swallow or spit was the final pre come thought he could manage as he felt his balls begin to stir and lift with the imminent launch of his seed.

Despite her aggression under the table, Helena was paying close attention to David's physical state.

David lifted his head off the table and arched his back. His body tensed. Rigid legs with lineout lifting tape strapped tightly at mid thigh were taught and locked straight with muscles and sinew at full stretch in both directions - hamstrings fought with an array of quad muscles.

Underneath the table Helena who had already enjoyed a good gob of slick precum noticed all of this.

Right at the point she saw David's balls begin to tighten she stopped all contact with him. Releasing his bum with her hands his cock slipped from her mouth and she slid out and up to stand, looking down on his prone frame.

"Don't you dare come, rugby boy" was all she said.

She watched his body heave and twitch with the new pleasure sensations taking him over. He felt his unattended cock waving and bobbing under the table like it was conducting an orchestra. For almost a minute he was on the edge of coming. He didn't care if he did or didn't but only wanted the tension and frustration to subside. He had let go a loud roar under the new torture, he remembered that. But the last few minutes were almost a blur. He knew what she had done to him but now his body had fought with his mind in a massive struggle of consent or deny.

"Stand up, rugby boy" she said. " Goodness, you have done well" she said with a tone of admiration. David looked down and saw there was only a few drops of precum on the hard floor. Somehow, he had kept from blowing his load and consequently kept himself in her good books. It had certainly been good luck more than good management he felt.

Reaching up to stroke his face fondly and hold his chin she stared into his eyes. He held her gaze directly. It was an unusual sight. The beautiful, fully clothed, betting office manager, holding the primed athlete by his strong jaw gently, his pants around his ankles while his bobbing cock danced between them.

"Now" she said calmly and quietly " I believe you have a game to get to?" she said while tilting her head to the side and raising an eyebrow.

" I will see you afterward," she said as she reached around, lightly patted him on the bottom. She spun on her heel, opened the office door and left the room.

David was stunned, again.

How could she keep doing this to him he thought?

He was a grown man, in the prime of his life. He needed release and his nerve endings were jangling and wrecked across his entire body.

The next few moments were a blur as he managed to resist wanking himself to climax, pull his shorts over his hardly subsiding erection and make his way back to the changing room.

He opened the door to see 25 and more heads turn his way. The relief in the faces was obvious - with only one exception. Jimmy Thompson had just been told that he would be promoted from the bench to starting flanker if David did not show. His was the only disappointed face.

With the relief was obvious anxiety and David had to do something.

He apologized briefly for "having something to take care of" and in a short message to his troupes instructed them to "follow me!"

Then they huddled in the middle of the room and cried out the team name in unison before David led them from the sheds, internally wondering what the hell he was doing.

Putting on a good show for the boys was one thing but David's mind was in turmoil. He had never been so aroused or frustrated. His nerve endings were on tenterhooks as he headed from the tunnel out into the bright lights of the stadium and the hit of the welcoming roar. It was a capacity crowd and they were a vocal lot.

For the biggest game of his life, he just hoped that his training would carry him through... as his usual focus; pregame warm up and standard preparation had certainly not been carried out.

He managed to get through the coin toss without messing it up and his team would receive the kickoff. After a brief and stern message to his boys about giving it everything for 80 minutes, David and his team set up to receive the ball.

On the whistle the high kick arced directly to his position near the sideline. This was perfect he thought briefly, a chance to get into the game right from the outset." I'll get past the distractions and immerse myself in the job at hand." In the fleeting seconds that it took for the ball to arrive, David mind flashed back.

Her legs, the smell of her pussy hovering above his face, the sound of music while he tasted her and the feel of her satin like texture. The feel of her generous but hidden blowjob, which had stopped before he could really get the full enjoyment.... All this he felt over and above the atmosphere, noise and raw emotion of a professional contact sport.

He dropped the ball. The rushing opposition winger managed to scoop it up and nearly scored in the corner and would have, had the defending fullback for David's team not reacted well and bundled him out into touch near their own goal line.

"Christ" thought David. What a start! He managed to somehow flush the memory of the mistake and make his way to the lineout with his team.

He called a move which involved a down and give from the locks. From there it was a swift flat pass to himself who would take it at full steam. From here the team would set up a ruck before the ball would be kicked down field into a more neutral, less defensive position on the field. It was a move that the team had practiced hundreds of times and they could all practically do it in their sleep. The other forwards knew their roles well. They were to protect the halfback at the lineout or quickly get to the ruck and clean out the opposing poaches before they could win the ball. It was a standard move for the situation and one many teams used when hard on defense.

The first part of the move went perfectly. Despite opposition pressure the lineout was won and the ball fed to the halfback.

David stood flat in position and felt the passion well up inside him. Over 24 hours of having his balls denied and teased had affected him greatly. Inside he felt a rage. He wasn't angry at his mistress, or at dropping the ball. This was a rage of pent up frustration that needed release. If his cock could get no relief he would need to expend the dammed up energy elsewhere...

He ran full pace and met the ball perfectly. In that instant, David changed the game plan. His role in the move was to hit into the 1st 5 8th from the opposition forcing him to make a tackle. David wasn't known as a great ball runner with evasion or power but he was very reliable. Almost without fail he would return the ball to the back of the ruck, on his own teams side, despite the best efforts of opponents to poach it or disrupt his set ups. David had many strengths but evasion was not his area of great expertise.

At this moment and under these circumstances David decided it would be different.

Two steps after receiving the ball he jinked slightly off his right foot and veered away from the 1st 5 for the opposition - Johnny Williamson. He was a safe defender in his own right. David's fresh course took him directly into the path of his opposite number Jerry Colleens who was regarded as a fearsome tackler - much in the same mold as David.

All of this unfolded in a heartbeat. Perhaps it was because of the unexpected method or the vigor that David had pouring through his body. Perhaps it was Because the opposition, having combed over video analysis of David and his teams previous games and had seen the 'release' pattern - and were caught unaware.

Jerry was slightly late lowering his shoulder and Johnny was at a bad angle. David glanced off the attempted tackle from Johnny at the side - not even needing a fend before striding through a hole. Lowering his center of gravity David met Jerry in a bone thudding contact. Both men were moving forward with David having more velocity. In the event of Jerry being slightly off with his body position and not being able to wrap his arms fast enough at the contact point, he was sent sailing backwards. His body was sent flying through the air and landed in an ungainly pile on his back. His head rocked backward and hit the ground hard.

David burst free. He ran twenty-five meters before drawing a covering tackle and offloading to his supporting players who were rampaging behind him in disbelief. The play ended with a fumble of the ball near the opposition goal line.

David made his way to the ensuing scrum to the loudest roar he could ever remember hearing at the stadium. They hadn't even scored and his supporters were in raptures.

He glanced back down the field to see Jerry Colleens running back into position. He was shaking his head and dusting himself off. Never in his whole life, from the first time he saw a rugby ball through ten years of physically playing professional rugby had he been hit so hard or so embarrassed. He was sore and had had his bell rung.

The beauty of rugby is that it is an eighty-minute game and with little water under the bridge there was a long way to go. David and the team certainly had momentum but they had a lot of rugby to play.

He felt good for his down field burst but was certainly not satisfied. The rage still burned within him and barely keeping a lid on his energy he set down for the scrum with the rest of the forwards. His scrum managed to win the hit and from pressure and go forward David felt there was a chance to win back possession. The opposition managed to scramble the ball away with a low pass to Johnny Williamson for their planned defensive clearance. David had anticipated the move through his own analysis of the other team earlier in the week and with the help of his dominant scrum got a flyer away following after the low pass.

Johnny bent to collect the ball and shape for the kick. As he looked up he saw that David was bearing down on him and he may have his kick charged down. He was famous for his composure under pressure so he hesitated a split second before side stepping hard to his left and set up to kick off his left foot.

As David gained full speed toward Johnny he felt very light on his feet. He felt as strong as an ox but somehow light and agile. His head was clear and in the game. He will never know what was the indicator but he anticipated Williamson's side step. In the split second David had to decide to either keep his line to try and block the kick or trust his instinct and swerve right to meet and respond to Johnny's impending move.

Johnny didn't know what hit him. His sidestep was perfect which should have given him clear air and the time to kick. Instead he felt his chest compress and evacuate all of the air inside of it. He was driven back at least four meters before landing flat on his back in the in goal area with the full weight of David Tanners body driving into him through the shoulder. Somehow Williamson placed the ball for a loss of possession and an attacking scrum to David's team from the five-meter line.

From that point on the game was in the bag. The two most influential players from the opposition had been neutralized. Their confidence had taken a hit and David was playing like a man amongst boys. Everything he touched turned to gold.

He made several long ball carries during the game and more devastating tackles than usual. He even managed to score from yet another uncharacteristic, twenty meter burst late in the game. This one came while acting on instinct and spotting unmarked space down a tight blindside.

Those watching the game also saw him take the ball at the lineout one handed at full stretch and at the top of the lift. Once, even from an opposition throw.

He showed enhanced pace, at one stage catching an opposition center on the angle before man crunching him over the sideline and discarding him like a school ground bully. He rallied his men to lift themselves by his deeds. And they did.

When asked later his teammates could only shake their heads in wonder at what had lifted their already inspirational leader to such dizzying new heights. There were comments amongst them about how he seemed "possessed" or that "his eyes seemed to burn with raw emotion" and other interesting tales. Aside from these stretched truths and enhanced tales - reserved for legendary acts - from the outside, he appeared to be quite normal as far as they could tell. There was the strange disappearance prior to kick off but while not standard, it was excusable. The massive performance was put down to a player rising to an occasion and in so doing putting a performance on which would be remembered by all who saw it. Who cared what led to it...

David lowered himself into the recovery ice bath. He felt satisfied to a degree but despite his body looking like a street gang had attacked him, he felt little fatigue. He knew he had played well but for the most part the game was a blur. The endorphins and hormones that had put him in the zone so to speak were still at an elevated level. He felt high and didn't really want it to end.

He had stayed on the field for almost an hour after the game going through the process's of warming down, meeting his mother, who was beside herself with pride, meeting delirious fans and signing autographs. He exited the ground through the tunnel and fulfilled his obligations to the media. Despite their queries around on their perceived feelings on his imminent national squad selection - he always steered his answers back to how he felt - it was a team effort and no one individual was responsible for the big win. David knew they would write what they wanted but he was not about to fill an arrogant label for himself. He was proud of his own game but that was something he would keep to himself. His head was still buzzing with recent goings on so he got through the media as succinctly and carefully as he could.

Finally relaxing in the ice-cold water he could quietly reflect on things in some peace. The other players were already showered and had left for the social side of pro sport beckoning, only a few stragglers remaining.

Climbing the pool ladder he toweled off and examined his body for serious damage. "not to bad" he muttered noticing only a few cuts and bruises around his torso and one of his eyes was swollen. About to pull on his underwear he heard his cell phone buzz in his bag. Usually he would wait to read all the texts and messages in congratulations, or condolences after a loss for when he was at home and completely relaxed.

For some reason he picked up his phone and checked the screen.

"35 new messages" which was slightly more than the standard post game amount.

Upon opening the phone application he noticed the most recent was from his mistress and it read.

"Your cock in a photo, dripping pre come... Don't you dare go all the way! Send it to me, you have 5 minutes"

David shock his head..."Unbelievable!", he thought to himself.

He made his way into the toilet of the changing room and dropped the towel. He noticed from the message that he only had 4 minutes left.

On the short trip from his locker to the cubicle he felt his loins stir. Despite having only excited from the near zero degree pool seconds ago, ... His wood was good.

Thinking of her slick, tasty pussy and what it would feel like to pound his cock through its entrance - he rapidly stroked himself to full length. His unmet needs meant despite 80 minutes of high-level rugby, the subsequent cool down time, including an ice bath, he was quickly aroused again.

Jerking himself furiously he easily attained a level where pre cum presented itself at the tip. He so wanted to just take himself over the edge but felt there might be more to her games tonight and she would know if he came. He eased off before reaching his pleasure limit.

Letting himself go near the point of no return and after squeezing a lubed load up the tunnel; he took a snap with his cell phone.

He still had around a minute before his deadline so he typed in a message with the picture. "For you, my mistress - Rugby Boy"

She sat in her car on a nearby road and opened the newly arriving message and picture.

She saw the familiar cock with the bulb of spit at his entrance and smiled. Her smile brightened as she read the message.

She waited a couple of minutes before sending back her next instructions. "Good boy, just in time. Nice cock - I like it a lot! Billys Burgers car park in 20 minutes. Be naked."

As he read the reply he smiled - nothing was ever simple with this lady. His cock stayed hard but his anxiety went up. His obligations at the ground were over and he was free to go so that was good. He knew there were many who would see him leave and sometimes even follow him... Not so good!

Wearing only jeans and a shirt he walked briskly to his car. Throwing his bag in the back he exited the stadium car park, which was dedicated to the players and made his way into town. He found a block of apartments with an external car park and made a quick change in the shadowed area - ripping his few remaining clothes off and throwing them over his shoulder to the back seats.

Daflinger
Daflinger
38 Followers