David and Helena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daflinger
Daflinger
38 Followers

Checking his watch he could tell he was going to make the time to Billys Burgers. His fear now was being exposed. He could get pulled over by the police; he could be recognized and approached... All manner of things could go wrong.

His cock swelled at the thought and his balls grazed the leather seats between his legs. How could this be arousing him he wondered? He restarted the ignition and headed toward the burger joint.

She watched from inside and saw him pull up. It was obviously him. The speed the car entered the parking lot and headed straight for the furthest spots away from people and other cars. She sat for a minute or two and imagined him sweating there... Wondering ...what was happening next?

He saw her exit the building and walk toward his car. His body betrayed the feeling he wanted to exude and he lifted his hips of the seat, a film of sweat having developed between his thighs and the leather. His cock pulsed with arousal at the sight of her and his mind started muddling with overwhelming feelings of frustration, need and desire again.

She opened the passenger door and sat down next to him. He sat looking straight ahead. Embarrassed and violently aroused, would best describe what she saw.

"Well done Rugby boy," she offered him as she reached across and ran a finger along his cocks entire length, lightly scratching his balls with her nails at the base.

To him it felt like electric joy as again his hips rose to meet her and the volume of his cock swelled, making the tip a shiny red bulb like Rudolph's nose.

"I have a deal for you tonight" she continued and he turned to look at her. Something was different here and in his experience she didn't offer 'deals'.

"Where do you live?" she asked

Tentatively he replied Ï live in the hills" adding, " on Mill Rd."

"Of course you do she replied" with her combined mocking and complimentary tone - somehow together in the same comment.

"Here is the deal" she went on. If you can have this vehicle parked inside your garage before ejaculation, I will leave you alone for the rest of the night. I will call myself a taxi and make my way home alone. You won't hear from me for at least 24 hours"

Looking at her and knowing there must be a catch he asked. " Yes mistress, and if I don't meet the deadline?"

"You don't really want to think about that. I will continue in new ways to torture you for my pleasure. I will deny your senses and please myself in numerous ways. My pleasure is paramount and I will take it until I can take no more" she said, feeling herself dampen at the thoughts running through her head. She knew he had little chance and indeed she could change the rules if it suited her... But she liked games.

"Do I have any choice?" he asked holding her gaze. The whole time his erection had grown not diminished.

"Your options are limited" she agreed and smiled as he started the ignition.

They both knew it was about ten minutes drive for him. As they exited the car park, she unbuckled and lent over toward him. Bracing herself in on his thigh she lowered her head to his groin.

David took a deep breath and accelerated. He didn't know what he wanted but either result would be ok he assumed. Being a natural competitor and indeed a professional athlete, it was not in his nature to lose a contest of any sort.

He had just left the city edge and was climbing toward his close suburb when her mouth which had been lightly blowing and licking the trunk of his cock, suddenly engulfed him at the tip, before jack-hammering up and down his length.

In that moment he knew he was not going to win this game.

He was going to come.... At last! But with that came losing and something else he was conflicted with.... "Goddam this mindfuck!"

He couldn't last much longer. He planted his foot.

Helena felt the high performance vehicle surge below her and purred, as she tasted the sweat and slight residue of precum on his glorious pole. She could feel her wetness increasing exponentially between her own slippery thighs.

Feeling his balls rise in her hand she encouraged them with a light scratch as she blew him mercilessly. She was also competitive and had no intention of letting him win or even get close.

Still five minutes from home he knew he was gone.

He felt his balls tighten and surge.

She also recognized the signs and pulled away. Quickly she assumed a seated position and instructed him again

"Don't touch it" was all she said.

Initially he thought she was denying him again. He cried out but realized he had gone past the point of return. He felt his guys surge up the tunnel but not the sensation of a normal release. It was a combination of incredible relief and continued torture wrapped up in one ejaculation. He glanced down at himself to see a river of come pour out of his eye. He bucked and thrust but couldn't increase the pleasure as his cock continued to pump the seed from his balls all over his belly and groin. He cried out in a strangled anguish, trying to keep both the car on the road and his sanity intact. Both were proving difficult but he managed not to crash the car at least.

She reached over to scoop up a fingers worth of come from his belly. Again Helena had denied herself the mouthful of glorious come, direct from the source, but it was for a greater good. She took care to lightly brush his hyper sensitive cock as if by accident sending him into a further gasped buck on the seat.

"To the victor go the spoils" she claimed licking her finger as she spoke

He stared straight ahead... He had finally come but got not the expected satisfaction and further more he had lost a challenge. In his post come haze he was not at his happiest. His emotions were haywire.

The car pulled into the garage of his large home and began to shut behind them.

"So," she asked, "First ruined orgasm?"

He had no idea what she meant as he hadn't heard of them.

She patted his thigh gently and added

"Don't worry Rugby boy... Plenty more where that came from - and look, your cock is still nice and hard for the rest of my nights pleasure!"

And it was...

Daflinger
Daflinger
38 Followers