David & His Dildo

Story Info
Bisexual man plays with toys.
1.3k words
4.03
125.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

David was feeling horny. I don't mean that his cock was hard and he had nothing to do about it because, as long as he had functioning hands and arms, that would never be a problem. David's problem was the opposite, he wanted someone else's hard cock. More specifically, he wanted a big, hard cock all the way in his ass. It had been a long time since there had been one there, and the good memory of it had almost faded so he really wanted another one. David liked to suck cocks too and he could get some action at the glory holes in the local tea room or at the dirty book store but he couldn't get anybody there to fuck his ass, which he preferred anyhow, and that's what he was missing.

David was not without resources. The main one was the website where he had his profile. He went there frequently but almost never had email from anybody interesting. Gay men are far more age conscious than anybody else, and most young gay men considered forty years old to be over the hill. At sixty years old, especially being overweight, David was considered to be over the hill and off the planet. Other sixty year old men didn't seem to think so, and they did contact David sometimes, but they were all bottoms also and they were looking for the same thing David was.

The other resource was the dildo that David kept in the garage, hidden from his wife. Of good quality it was, eight inches long, and thick in proportion with lifelike veins Although it felt a lot like the real thing in his hand, and even in his ass, David was well aware that it wasn't even close to being as good as the real thing. The real thing would be a big man, maybe two men taking turns, preferably both young and strong, leaning over David, with their hands on David's shoulders, breathing deeply while they plunged their big, hard cocks all the way in and out of David's well-lubricated ass, so deeply that the balls of the two men bumped into his. He fantasized about the real thing briefly, then David went out to the garage, got the dildo, which he sometimes thought of as his plastic friend, and the KY Jelly and went to the master bathroom he shared with his wife.

David's wife was at work and she didn't know about his bisexual tendencies. In the past, she had denounced anal sex as the way AIDS is spread, and let it be known how disgusting and revolting it was, so David had abandoned the tentative thought of getting her a strap-on for her to use on him. That wouldn't have been the real thing either, but it would have been better than holding his own dildo in one hand and fucking his ass with it while masturbating with the other hand, which was what he would be doing in a few minutes.

First, he spread some newspapers on the floor between the two sliding closet doors with the floor to ceiling mirrors. The newspapers were to absorb any spilled lubricant or anything else and he picked that spot because he liked to watch the dildo going in and out of his ass. After removing all his clothing, he knelt facing one of the mirrors and began gingerly applying the lubricant to his ass, watching himself while poking his finger as far in as he could get it to lubricate himself as well as he could. When he was satisfied that his ass was ready, he applied the lubricant to the dildo, which he held in his right hand. The palm of his left hand was also covered with the jelly because he would be masturbating with that hand, and David wanted it to feel more as if his cock were entering a warm, slick ass or pussy.

Looking in one mirror again to see his ass in the other, he reached underneath himself and opened his anal sphincter with the fingers of his left hand, then put the tip of the dildo at the entrance he had just opened. He wiggled the dildo around to make sure that he had cleared the sphincter, than pushed the tip into his ass. Once the tip was in, David let go with his left hand, moved his right fingers back toward the base of the dildo and pushed in another two inches. He liked what he saw in the mirror and he liked what he felt in his ass even more.

There was some dull pain when he first started but it quickly evolved into pleasure as the dildo stayed just inside his ass. As he pushed the dildo in a little farther, waves of pleasure washed over him as his anal sphincter was stretched and his prostate gland was massaged. David slowly fucked the dildo in and out of his ass, feeling the pleasure and loving it, especially knowing how much greater it would be when he started stroking with all eight inches of his plastic friend. David's cock was getting hard too, but he wanted to just fuck himself for a while before he started masturbating.

Doggie style was his favorite position to start because he liked watching in the mirror but he would be able to change to different positions when he wanted. Also, on those rare occasions when the real thing was available, this was the position usually favored by the top man, and David wanted this to be as real as he could get it. Before he changed position, though, he started stroking the dildo in deeper, to increase the pleasure. His ass felt better and better as he stoked in deeper and deeper, until finally he was holding with his fingertips to the base of the dildo as the whole eight inches went in and out of his ass or, as David's profile called it, his asspussy. As the pleasure in his ass intensified, David's cock became fully hard and he pumped it a few times, deriving pleasure from his cock and his ass.

This position was not really a good one to use when he masturbated though, so David rolled onto his side, and continued fucking his ass while he stroked his cock. He synchronized the movements of his two hands so that when his right hand thrust the dildo in, his cock stroked into his left hand, producing the effect of fucking and being fucked simultaneously. The position his body was twisted into was unnatural, especially given his age and pudginess, and his tiring muscles would be stiff tomorrow, but the good, pleasurable feeling in his ass and cock were worth it for today.

David made one more move, lying on his back with his feet high in the air against the mirror, fucking his ass with the dildo in the missionary position while his hand continued to pump his cock. He could feel himself almost ready to cum and he started thrusting his plastic friend into his ass even faster while his other hand kept pace on his cock until he came, spurting semen onto his belly. The dildo still felt good in his ass so he kept fucking himself for a few minutes until he decided to stop and clean up after himself.

In the shower, he washed off his own cum and all the lubricant in and on his ass. He also carefully scrubbed the dildo with anti-bacterial, being sure to remove all the lubricant and anything else that didn't belong there. After he dried himself and got dressed again, he returned his plastic friend, in a new plastic bag, and the KY Jelly to their hiding place in the garage. David gathered up the newspapers and stuffed them into the garbage can and the evidence was gone. After that, he checked the website again and found no prospects again. "At least I will be okay for a few more days, he thought. Maybe the real thing will be available next week."

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers