David and I

Story Info
A little tale about my brother and stuff.
6.1k words
4.68
175.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers

I've been told since sometime in middle school that I'm sexy. I remember getting all excited the first couple times I heard it, then realized it was just guys wanting to get me naked for their own gratification. Basically, there was nothing in it for me.

By high school I was perfecting the art of using my alleged sexiness. It's amazing what you can get a teacher to do if you use it right. Those stories have to wait, however.

It wasn't until college that the best use of my body became evident. And it didn't involve professors. Or dudes on dates. Or even other girls...although I've been known to...

Anyway, it involved my brother. Yes, my brother.

I have the coolest brother in the world. He's two years younger than me and a freshman at another college. I really, really wanted him to go to my school. I did everything but let him fuck me to persuade him. Little did I know what I was missing.

If David ever looked at me in a purely sexual sense I never realized it. We never talked about it. Sure, I often times admired his athletic body but never once saw him completely naked. Nor did he ever see me naked. At least, not that I knew of.

We never kissed and rarely hugged. Yet, as we grew older I sensed a change in our attitudes toward each other. More mature. More aware of our bodies and our ever-increasing sexual needs.

The most I would do is purposely flirt with him and display as much of my body as I could without fully exposing anything. All I wanted to do was give him an erection, though I never got to confirm whether it worked or not. It was a game I played with innocent intentions.

The cumulative effect on both of us didn't surface until the day he left for college.

God, it was hot that day. I wore shorts and a tank top. It wasn't the wisest choice on a day we would be lugging boxes around, but anything else just seemed too hot. And I hate wearing bras.

So off we went to move David into his dorm. We were able to park in the parking lot next to his building, but at the far end of it. I would have killed for a handicapped sticker.

We made a couple trips, happy to find out that David's roommate had not yet arrived. That allowed us to stack stuff out of the way for a while.

"Why don't you start putting stuff away while I make more trips," David suggested. "Aren't women supposed to be good at that?" He smacked me in the ass and I tried to retaliate, but he was too fast for me.

Two more excursions to the car completed the job. When David had stacked the last of the boxes, he closed the door and worked on organizing the closet with me. It was a confined space, to say the least, and we were constantly trying to avoid each other...not always successfully.

At some point I found myself becoming increasingly aroused by the situation. Part of it was the physical contact, but I also began to realize this would be the last time I would see David for weeks. It was like leaving a lover, in an odd sort of way. I had the urge to make sure he knew how much I appreciated him and, yes, loved him.

"Good!" David exclaimed, pulling me back into real time. "Tommy's not going to be here until tonight."

I looked to see David reading the text message from his roommate, a smile on his face.

"We don't have to rush," he said.

"That IS good. I need a rest," I said, plopping down on the bed. I let myself roll onto my side, then stretched out my aching legs. Soon, I was on my stomach.

David moved to the bed and sat next to me.

"Need a massage?"

I didn't hesitate. "That would be GREAT!"

I felt him move around on the bed. His fingers made light contact with my back before moving up to my shoulders. The pressure of his fingers increased as he slid his hands back and forth.

It felt marvelous, although I'd never had a real massage and wouldn't know a good one from a bad one. But this was good.

David seemingly avoided the straps of my tank top, but as he moved his hands around my upper back it became impossible for him not to touch it. I felt the material glide across my skin, adding to the soothing nature of the massage.

David's hands moved lower until he wasn't touching any of my skin. But the weight of his hands manipulating my tender muscles still helped. He concentrated on my spine, pushing my body into the bed. I didn't mind at all.

Just when I thought he was about to stop, his hands shifted to my legs. David started with the calves. He appeared to know exactly how much pressure to apply, and I began to wonder how often he'd done this before. And to whom. OK, I was jealous.

It wasn't until his hands were on my thighs that I sensed my own increased sexual reaction. As his fingers rode up the back of my thigh, I found myself slightly spreading my legs. Then David's hand was under the bottom of my shorts. It only lasted a few seconds, but my response was immediate. I wanted him to touch me. Higher.

I knew he wouldn't, and his hands moved to my other leg. But he did the same thing there and my body had the same reaction. I felt the moisture collecting around my pussy and my nipples expanding.

I thought about all the stories I'd read and all the movies I'd seen where couples had sex as a result of a simple massage. I used to think it was all fiction. Not any more. If David got me naked, he wouldn't hear a word of discontent from me.

But he didn't.

"How's that?" he asked, pulling his hands away from me.

I caught my breath before turning onto my side. "That was wonderful, David. Promise me you'll do that again sometime."

"My pleasure," he said.

He was so close to me. And my head was basically at the level of his pants. His erection, or what I thought was his erection, was very evident. I was almost shaking.

I leaned up and sat next to him. "I owe you one."

I twisted my body towards him and gave him a light kiss on the lips. It was really nice. Maybe we were both more sexually charged than we wanted to admit, because he took my hand in his hand and brought me back to him. We kissed longer and harder.

I swear I don't know what made me do what I did next. But, as we kissed and our tongues began to touch, I reached out and put my hand in David's crotch. Sure enough, he was hard. Extremely hard.

I didn't grab it. I just forced my hand against him a little harder and felt the outline of his cock on my palm. David didn't back away, but I felt a difference in his kiss. He was a little more tentative.

Maybe to reassure him and maybe out of lust, I took his hand and placed it on my breast. At first it just sat there on my shirt. Then his fingers began to bend around the shape of my breast. When I pressed harder, he pressed harder.

The warmth of his cock came all the way through his shorts. Certainly, he could feel my erect nipples.

We stopped kissing for a second and held our faces together at the cheeks. Our breathing was the only sound. David's hand found the opening in my top.

A loud rap on the door caused us both to jump.

###

After the unexpected intruder had been dispatched and David and I were alone in the room with the door closed, we stood in uncomfortable silence.

"I'm sorry, Justine," David finally said.

"No, I'm sorry for letting it go on." I thought it was the appropriate thing to say, but deep in my mind I was thinking I wished we had gone farther.

"I don't want you to think...uh, that I...uh, wanted to...," David stammered to a stop.

I looked at him, hoping he'd finish.

"Wanted to what?" I asked, sitting on the edge of a desk.

"Nothing. Forget it," David bristled, turning toward an un-emptied box.

"David, we can't just pretend it didn't happen."

"Nothing happened," he said, pulling out stuff to store away.

"Oh, I think something DID happen. I felt the evidence."

My brother shot me a glance like none he had ever used before. It was a blend of disgust, anger and embarrassment. "Well, don't take it as a compliment."

I laughed out loud and saw David turn, I suspect to hide his smile. I jumped off the table and ran up behind him. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I did," I said into his ear. "And I want another massage soon. I want to see if it happens again."

My hand slid down the front of his body to his belt.

"Only next time I might ask you to take off my top."

I touched the front of his shorts.

"And my shorts."

His cock twitched, although it was no longer erect.

"And ask you to massage me all over."

"Stop it," David said, arching his back against my stomach in a lame attempt to escape my hand.

"What? You don't like my body?" I asked playfully.

"That's a loaded question."

I kissed his ear. "I'll pout if you don't answer and refuse to move any more stuff."

My hand cupped his cock and balls. "I like your body," he admitted.

"Good answer." I loosened my grip. "I guess I'll help you, then."

We got back to work. Each time we were close, which was often during the rest of the afternoon, I felt the tension rise. It wouldn't have taken much for us to resume the earlier episode. And the excitement this caused me caught me a little off guard.

That afternoon I came to the conclusion that my brother and I would do something, some day, way beyond what had already happened.

###

We were in school about two weeks before David invited me back on a weekend. He seemed anxious to show me the completed room, the campus and just to spend time together again. I, too, looked forward to seeing him.

The anxiety that arose on the day I helped him move in was now gone, which was a great relief to both of us. But, clearly, we'd never be the same again. I felt much closer to him and wanted to continue to explore our relationship. I wasn't about to make him talk about his feelings...mainly because I figured he wouldn't. However, he seemed to share my thoughts just by the way he acted around me.

David put his arm around me every now and then; he kissed me a couple times; and, he stood closer than normal on many occasions. None of his actions, individually, meant much I suppose. But the cumulative effect was obvious.

We had a fun day. It was almost a date, in a familial way. David treated me to dinner—a first—and took me to his new favorite club. I laughed to myself as he continued racking up bills on his credit card.'Kids!', I thought.

By the time we got back to his room, I was feeling pretty good...from the beer and from an enjoyable day. David turned on the TV, more out of habit than anything else. He had already told me he was alone for the weekend and I wondered if that was why this weekend was picked. It didn't matter now.

We sat on the ridiculously small couch David's roommate supplied for the room. Of course, no normal size couch would FIT in the room. So it was alright and I kind of liked being close to David.

"Thank you for a great day," I told him, patting his leg.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you could come," he said.

"It was a lot more fun than moving in all this stuff," I said, looking around the room.

"Absolutely. But now you won't need a massage."

I put my head on his shoulder. "I thought it was your turn."

David shrugged, perhaps not knowing what else to say and perhaps not wanting to discourage me.

My hand moved up the leg of his jeans, stopping just short of the top. I let my fingers curl around the inside of his thigh. It would have been so easy to touch his cock.

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. That caused him to turn his face to me and our lips met. It didn't take long for us to embrace. I swung a leg over his and slowly but surely crawled onto his lap without breaking the kiss.

If anything, this kiss was more passionate than the first one in that same room a couple weeks earlier. Neither of us, apparently, felt restrained by our brother/sister relationship. That was more of a step for David than me, but was important if we were ever going to do anything beyond kiss and cuddle.

I wore a short sleeve, knit shirt without a bra. I don't have the largest breasts in the world, but in the right tops I can impress almost anybody. It seemed like David was impressed.

Unlike our first encounter, his hand immediately found the bottom of the shirt and moved up my stomach. I shivered at his touch, knowing what was coming...and wanting it so much. I closed my eyes and waited for his fingers to find my nipple.

When he finally touched one I let out some kind of stifled moan. I didn't dare open my eyes and scare him off. I let him roll the nipple between his fingers and then massage the entirety of my breast. I leaned closer to him in approval.

David's other hand slid under my shirt. It quickly covered my other breast and began rubbing it. My pussy quivered from the attention being paid to my nipples by David's delicate hands.

I didn't look at him until I started to lift my shirt. I wanted him to know it was OK.

"No, Justine. I...shouldn't," David said softly, looking all the while at my exposed breasts.

I pulled off the shirt and threw it aside.

"I want you to, David. And I think you want to."

He just continued to hold up my breasts, looking at them longingly. When he didn't move, I put my hand on his crotch. His cock was saying he wanted to.

I leaned forward until it was nearly impossible for him NOT to take a breast between his lips. At first he only licked the nipple. Then he put his lips around it.

"Oh, yes David! Please take it. All of it. Please!" I urged him.

I heard him moan as he opened his mouth and took in as much of my breast as he could. It felt like he was being very careful not to hurt me or be too aggressive. I wanted aggression.

"Bite the nipple, David."

I held him by the back of the head and felt his teeth all around my nipple for the first time. When I pulled him closer, he got braver and bit a little harder.

A jolt of pleasure went through my entire body. "Oh my God, David. Yes! Just like that!"

He switched from one breast to the other—licking, biting and driving me crazy in every way possible. I rubbed his cock, then fumbled at opening his jeans. I blindly managed to succeed, getting my hand on top of his briefs and clutching at his thick erection.

At this point it truly didn't matter to me who was under me. He had a rock hard cock and I wanted to have it. But the fact it was David made it even better. I so badly wanted to make him happy.

At a moment when he did not have a breast in his mouth, I slipped between his legs and knelt on the floor. There could be no doubt in his mind what I wanted to do. Would he stop me?

I pulled his pants farther apart and tugged on them. When they were just clear of his underwear, I reached for the waistband above the tip of his cock. I carefully lifted the material up and over the bright pink tip. A brief moment later, David was exposed to me for the first time.

My fingers started at the base of his cock, just above the balls, and moved upward. When I got to the top, I placed my palm on the shaft and gripped it. I could feel it throb. I could feel the warmth. I didn't think it was possible, but he got harder.

We exchanged glances. No smiles. No words. Just serious lust.

I began to stroke my brother's cock. God, I was excited. My pussy was exploding with desire. I could feel the wet panties clinging to me.

He was going to let me suck him, I just knew it. But the tease in me came out again. I took the cock and pressed it against my naked breasts. I rolled it over the nipples and pushed it into my cleavage. I looked down to see the first little drop of precum oozing from the tip. I wondered how close he was to coming.

A few more caresses against my breasts and we were both ready.

I put my tongue on the underside of David's cock and let it sit there before finally licking him. I waited several seconds before putting it between my lips and taking him into my mouth.

I desperately wanted this to be the best blowjob ever. But I had no clue what he liked and didn't like, of course. So I resorted to all the techniques I figured were universally accepted by all men. Lots of tongue; lots of lips; lots of suction; deeper and deeper.

He was as hard as any man I'd ever had. I imagined what he would feel like inside my wet cunt. All the while, my head bobbed up and down with my hand gripping the base of his cock.

David rested his hand on my head, pulling slightly at my hair as his desire increased. He never hurt me. I just think his pent up craving for me was catching up with him.

"Justine. I'm going to...I can't...," he mumbled. "If you don't stop..."

I wasn't about to stop. In fact, I sucked harder and faster. I pumped him with my hand and tasted the droplets oozing from the tip of his throbbing cock.

"I'm gonna cum!"

I doubted that he wanted me to stop. All he got from me were barely audible moans as I continued to blow him.

Then I felt him lift his ass off the couch for a second. His entire body tensed.

"Oh, God! Yes! Yes!"

I backed away and pointed David's cock at my chest. I stroked him as hard as I could without hurting him. I watched the bright red tip of his cock for the first signs of his orgasm.

"Come on, David. That's it! Cum all over my tits!"

He groaned one last time. Suddenly, a long white stream of cum blasted from his cock and hit my chin and neck. I leaned closer and allowed the next couple shots to hit me square on the boobs. I smiled broadly as he continued to cum, eventually covering both breasts with streaks of his semen.

My hand was covered with his fluid by the time he finished. I wiped it across his cock and kept fondling him, surprised at how hard he stayed.

It was then that I paid attention to what an absolute mess I was. A wonderful, sticky mess.

"I think we need a towel," I said with a smile.

###

We didn't do anything else during my visit. I think David was a little shy about approaching the subject of 'evening the score' with me. And I wasn't going to do anything if it was forced or unnatural.

So we parted again having taken another step forward. Would we trip going over the last hurdle? Time would tell.

It didn't take long to find out. My parents were going out of town the following weekend and asked David and I if one of us could watch the house. David and I exchanged messages agreeing that we should both spend the weekend at the house. I took it as a sign from him that he wanted to explore the relationship a little deeper. Or not.

I would play it by ear. I hated to be the one to initiate something beyond his wishes and destroy all the good that had occurred up to then. But my heart raced at the thought of all the possibilities.

By the time I got home on Friday evening my parents were already gone. The house appeared deserted, but I knew David was there because his sad excuse for a car was in the driveway.

"David!" I yelled out. "Hey, anybody home?"

"Back here. In the tub," I heard him answer from the direction of the back porch.

I wound through the kitchen and dining room until reaching the sliding door leading onto the porch. As I opened it, I saw my brother sitting in the hot tub facing me, steam rising all around him.

"It's about time," he said, placing his beer back in its holder.

"Well, excuse me," I said. "Some of us actually go to classes."

I closed the door and leaned against the edge of the tub. Something made me check to see if he had a bathing suit on. He did.

"I'm done at noon on Fridays," he said sarcastically. "Some day I'll teach you how to schedule classes."

I splashed his face. The retaliation spray covered me from head to waist and I responded with a squeal of disapproval.

"Might as well get in, now," David said with a smile.

"I'll go find an extra suit. I'm sure there's one in my room somewhere."

"Don't bother," he said. "Just undress."

The composure in his voice made it impossible to refuse. But I hesitated and looked into his face. His gaze seemed to say, 'I'm waiting.' He took a drink.

jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers
12