David Invites JoJo Over

Story Info
While Del is gone, David invites JoJo over.
2.6k words
4.57
77.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from House Sitting. I had help from Graham who inspired me to write this story. It is written from David's point of view.

Although I fucked Del that night, for the first time in our marriage I was thinking of someone else. I just couldn't erase the image of our sexy neighbor lying bound and helpless on our bed wearing the very same peignoir set that Del wore when I took her virginity on our wedding night. As I lie awake in bed, unable to sleep, I just knew I had to have this gorgeous slut neighbor to myself.

I'd been secretly reading stories on the net about people like JoJo. I loved the detail they went into when describing the clothes they wore and how it made them feel. So much more feminine than any woman! It always aroused me when reading how they love submitting to men.

I turned and looked at my sleeping wife. Sweet and sexy yes, but with JoJo there would be so much more. I became aroused thinking what I'd do with her...

It was Friday and I hade the day off. I had gotten up early and fixed breakfast for my wife and myself, kissed her good by and went to lay down on the sofa to read the paper. I kept on thinking of JoJo and how she looked, so sexy, so slutty, so I want to have your cock, please call me look. I could not get her from my mind and since Del had gone to work, I phoned JoJo and asked her to come over. JoJo giggled and said she would be there in a few minutes. When she arrived I was disappointed as she was dressed as a man. I asked if he would like a cup of coffee.

We started some small talk and it just kind of stopped. I did not know how to bring up last week and the sexual adventure we had. So I just asked him if he wanted another cup of coffee.

JoJo nodded but said " Is this why you invited me over, to get me drunk on coffee"?

I looked at him, got up and took his hand taking him up to the master bedroom. I said "this is why I invited you over JoJo" and I sat up on the bed and told him to go through Del's lingerie drawer and wardrobe.

JoJo smiled and giggled saying " I had hoped you wanted more from me than small talk"

"Dress for me, Baby, " I ordered in a stern voice, " Choose anything you like, then parade for me. I want to see those sexy legs encased in nylon and that sweet ass in panties."

Thrilling to this opportunity, JoJo swoons with delight as she makes her selection. Soon, satin and silk and nylon are strewn about the floor. The sight of my own wife's personal drawer being violated in this way only makes me harder. When JoJo is dressed, she starts to parade for me. She has chosen a matching set in pale blue. In padding the bra, her breasts are an identical size to Del's and the garter belt draws her nylons taught, accentuating her firm, sexy thighs.

Is that a little blush I see, as she parades in her perfectly practiced walk? You sexy Bitch, "I tell her, exposing my rock-hard cock. "I've fucked Del in that set, but I was never as hard for her as I am for you."

"Thank you David, " you whisper, posing demurely.

Getting off the bed, I take you by your arm and position you in front of the dressing table." Place your hands on the stool JoJo, " I tell you, " Bend from your waist, dip your back and present your beautiful tight ass to me. You're a very naughty girl to tease me in my wife's lingerie and naughty girls have to be punished don't they."

"Yes David, " you whisper in a quivering voice.

Carefully, I insert my fingers into the waistband of your panties and slowly peel them down to the top of your thighs. I gaze down lustfully at your perfect, smooth, round bottom. It is firmer than Del's and presented in such a way that no man alive could resist it. Drawing my hand back, I bring the palm down forcefully and the resulting "SMACK" can be heard throughout the empty house. You utter a stifled cry, but remain in position.

"Good girl JoJo, " I say, "Dip your back a little more, present your round perfect bottom prettily for me."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Your sexy globes are soon turning pink under my punishing hand, but like the good girl you are, you remain in position and fully presented. After 12 hard smacks, I decide to stop and reward you for being so submissive. Reaching under you, I find and begin to fondle your sexy little surprise.

"Del hasn't got one of these, JoJo, "I whisper, as I stroke your cock.

Then my hand cups your tight balls." Or these, all she's has is a wet, little hole. These sweet cock and balls are much nicer to play with, much more interesting."

My caressing hand produces little moans of pleasure from you as you smile and say " Ooooooohhhhh David that makes me feel so warm"

Standing behind you, I unzip my pants and let them fall around my ankles. My cock is hard and ready to burst as I gaze down at your lingerie-clad body. Still stroking your genitals with one hand, I guide my cock to your rosebud with the other and enter you. Slowly, I inch into you. Deeper and deeper I sink into your warm, feminine body.

Finally, my pubic hair rests against your bottom and I am fully possessing you." I'm your Master now, JoJo, "I tell you, " I own you, from now on you are my Bitch."

"Yes...yes, David, yes Master", you moan, " I want to be your Bitch forever, I'll always dress so prettily for you, so sexy, so slutty."

I begin my thrusts into your soft, yielding body and as I gently stroke your cock, I think how much more exciting it is to fuck you rather than my wife.

"I'll buy lingerie for you JoJo, "I groan, " Lots and lots of pretty lingerie and make-up too and when you've got your lip gloss on, I'll let you suck my cock. Would you like that? Would you like to be my cock-sucking cum-slut Bitch?"

"Oh yes! Master, yes! "you cry, " I'll worship it, kiss it, suck it! I want all of you Master."

"Del doesn't like to swallow." I tell you almost ashamed to admit it.

"I do, Master! " you moan, pushing your bottom back to meet my thrusts, " I'll swallow every drop of your hot, delicious sweet cum. I'll be a good girl for you in every way, at every command!"

Your words are bringing me to a climax now and as I'm fucking you I am stroking your cock faster and faster, until my body tenses and I start to cum. "Ooooooooohhh" I moan and then spurt after spurt explodes from my cock, shaking as I never have before I send my seed into your body and at the same time I feel your cock pulse and hear a faint "splat.. splat "as your own cum spurts onto Del's dressing table.

When we calm down we hold each other like a newly wed couple flirting and laughing until you say " Is it time for Del to come home?"

I look at the clock and nod yes wishing time would stop for us.

It has been three months since I'd made JoJo my own. I decided not to tell my wife Dell that she had a rival, partly because I now preferred JoJo to her and partly because I didn't want her knowing about the kinky things I'd planned.

On Saturday, I had the house to myself and my thoughts turned to my sissy, cum-slut neighbor. I phoned her and she replied using the soft, feminine voice I'd told her always to use with me.

"Hello Master, I saw Dell driving away, does that mean we can play?"

"It might, if you do what I say." I told her.

"I'll do anything you say, " she breathed excitedly, " Anything for my Master."

I'm look out of the window at the road and notice no one is around yet as it is still early.

I told her, " I want you to put on your sexiest thong, with a matching bra and heels, nothing more and nothing less, then walk from your house to mine. Do you understand?"

JoJo emitted a sharp intake of breath and I could imagine her hand covering her mouth, like all girls do when shocked.

"Oh God! "she cried, " Don't make..."

I cut her off by slamming the phone down on her to show her I am the Master, she better obey. I then watched from my window anticipating as my cock starts to grow. Ten minutes later, I saw my obedient slut emerge from her front door. After looking left and right, she started to leave her house. It was quite a way to come, because we both had long front yards, then a wide driveway in between. To my delight, instead of running in the gait of a man, she walked slowly and with perfect, feminine deportment. Her head held high, shoulders back, elbows daintily at her waist and each short, assured step in a straight line. Her little bra covered tits bouncing ever so slightly. When she finally reached my door, I let her in and took her in my arms.

"I'm so proud of you, " I whispered, " You looked just like a beautiful, downtown whore walking towards me."

JoJo thanked me and responded to my kiss with a moan and a "Thank you Master".

"Am I really all yours for the whole day?" she asked, wide eyed, " Can we do my favorite?...in the bedroom?...dress up for you?"

I nodded and we set off upstairs. When we reached the landing, JoJo was about to go into the master bedroom, when I stopped her. She looked puzzled, then even more so when I pointed to another bedroom.

"B...but that's..." she began.

"Mary's room." I finished for her.

"You don't mean..?" she said, putting her hand over her mouth.

I opened my young borders bedroom door and we entered. Everything was in soft, pastel pinks and smelt like heaven. On the neatly made bed, a little teddy bear sat on the pillow.

"It's like a fairyland, "JoJo whispered in wonderment, "Everything's adorable."

"I thought you'd like it, " I said, taking her in my arms again, "

There's something very special about the bedroom of a 15 year old girl, isn't there? An aroma of virginity and innocence?"

"Why here, "JoJo asked, as she softly stroked my manly bulge.

"Do you know what vicarious means?" I asked.

Her eyes widened with surprise, but excitement and she nodded. "You want me to be Mary, " She whispered, " You want me to be your young sexy border whom you want to fuck so bad and can't because you are raising her like your own daughter."

I nodded at that, then I felt a very unfeminine bulge growing inside her thong and pressed it against mine. "Would you like that?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh God, Master, yes!.yes!!"

Instead of sitting on the bed, as I did in our room, I knelt with JoJo before Mary's set of drawers. Slowly we opened the bottom one and gazed down in awe. Every little item was neatly piled. On the left were plain cotton, school underwear, next to them were her brightly colored, best panties in satin and nylon. Her slips came next and finally, her collection of darling, little bra's.

Picking one up, I kissed both cups in turn, then looked at the label.

"They are called "Forever Love ", " I told JoJo in an excited whisper, " Size a-cup."

"Have you ever...?" she began. "Seen them?"

I said, "Yes, many times and the rest of her. I have a mini-cam hidden in the bathroom."

I turned to JoJo and told her "Darling I need your lovely touch tonight, please take my cock out and stroke it. I want that so much, I need you so much my Darling."

"I'm feeling jealous of her", she smiled as she softly caressed me.

"She's like an angel, " I said, " I can't describe what she looks like naked."

"When you look at the tapes, do you...?"JoJo began to ask.

"I have the Holy Trinity, " I grinned, " When I'm not fucking Dell, I'm fucking you and when I'm not fucking you, I'm masturbating to Mary."

"And today you're going to fuck Mary?" she asked excitedly, "Err, vicariously, of course?"

In that miraculous way that they can, Mary's panties stretched to fit JoJo perfectly. I had her parade in all of them, thrilling to the thought that she'd leave a spot of pre-come in each. Fitting into her bra's were only a slight problem. By adjusting the shoulder straps to their full length and adding one of Dell's back-strap wideners, JoJo was transformed into Mary.

I stripped and stroked my cock while she paraded and posed for me. As she changed into each bra and panty set I became harder and harder. My mind could only imagine Mary parading for me wanting to please me as JoJo always does.

"Do I look pretty, Daddy, "she asked, in her best and sweetest girlie voice.

JoJo could see the excitement in my eyes and continued to arouse me.

"Does your little girl look sexy? Is your cock hard for me? Would you like me to kiss it, Daddy?"

At that, JoJo walked sexily over to the bed and knelt by my side. Her pose was perfect, arms limply by her side, eyes wide and innocent.

"Yes Mary, " I groaned, "Yes, Daddy would like you to kiss his cock."

With a smile, JoJo bent forward and, holding my cock, brought it to her lips. I took a final look at the tiny bra and panties she was wearing, then closed my eyes. JoJo was so good, so tentative and gentle, that it WAS Mary who was kissing, then sucking my cock. Even though I'd emptied my balls into Dell the previous night, I knew that I couldn't last long.

JoJo, sensing this was the case, teased me one more time before taking me in her mouth.

"Is my mouth nice for you, Daddy?", she whispered, " Are you going to cum for me Daddy? I'm dying to taste your wonderful sweet cum. Please, Daddy, please."

At that, my cum boiled up and exploded into JoJo's mouth over and over until I was shaking as if I was having a fit.

JoJo kept sucking me and pleaded " Daddy I want more, I need more of you Daddy, please".

I pushed here away, bent down and kissed her, tasting my sweet cum on her lips and said "JoJo your Daddy loves you, but Del may be back soon, we must stop for now"

You stand up and start to cry but leave knowing you will be here with me on another day.

When you get home the phone rings and all you hear is "God, JoJo, you made me so hot I've got to jerk-off again".

You hang the phone up smiling knowing you have pleased your Master again.

Did you like my new story, please thank Graham who inspired it. If you wish to inspire me to write another, please do so by sending me your comments. Remember to vote it is the only way I can tell if you liked my story.