David Shaw, Victorian Messenger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

It would only be a matter of a few minutes when one of us would 'come' and I hoped it would be her first.

I held back as long as I could until I reached the very brink of my orgasm.

Agatha, above me, jerked her pelvis vigorously over my face screeching out something about 'boy-dollies', and 'what jolly games, she enjoyed.

From deep inside her I felt the rumble of her orgasm building up, then erupting as her vulva spasmed and pulsated. Her vaginal muscles gripped my tongue and I felt involuntary ripples shuddering over me.

"Wee, wee." she screamed as her sister sang "Jolly bull, jolly bull give me some cream."

In the same instant I gritted my teeth, squeezed my eyes shut, and jerked my buttocks off the bed and spurted five thick strings of semen over my belly and whatever else was in the line of fire.

I fell backwards with Agatha's cunt still attached to my face.

She did not wish to stop and continued wiping her dribbling hairy hole over my face in short sharp movements until she climaxed again.

She held my head firmly to her and I was in great danger from drowning in her fanny juices. I snorted and cleared my nostrils then she calmed down and eventually but reluctantly released me.

I threw up her petticoats and looked up at her. Her bosom was heaving and her face looked red and clammy.

"Was the boy-dolly any good then?" I spluttered and she nodded and told me that she preferred 'boy-dollies' to 'girl-dollies'.

"They are more fun," she told me and her sister agreed.

"Have you two finished yet?" came the sound of Nanny Oldfield's voice from the corridor beyond the nursery door.

"Yes we have," said Nora, clearly used to having Nanny clear up after them.

The door opened and the old woman picked up my clothes and got the girls to show them where I had ejaculated.

"Tut, tut you are always so messy when you play with your dolls, I don't expect your new boy-doll will want to play with you again?" and she winked at me in a strange lecherous way.

***

Half an hour later I was back at Maynard's and Simon Coleman and I were joking about our recent 'underskirt' activities.

"So you had the two mad twins today then?" he enquired and he told me that had had a session there sometime in the past.

"They also had a 'girl-doll', dressed like a cancan dancer and we had to..err..do certain things in front of them."

He saw that I was now worked up and laughed.

"Tootle-pip old chap," he said and sauntered off.

THE END

***

(Please let me know whether I should write further tales about David Shaw along similar lines as I get very little feedback, but thanks to those who do write, regards THORILLA)

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers
12