David Shaw, Victorian Messenger Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

I imagined that what lay beyond was some sort of 'conversation room' for more intimate activities away from the main drawing room.

"Up you get boy and follow me," she said whisking her skirt to one side as she walked towards the door.

I stood up, waving my erection lewdly in the women's faces and at their sewing and knitting. I almost stumbled in my haste to follow Miss Sophia and hid my erection as best as I could from Davies. She was a sour cow.

The ante room was elaborately furnished but small and poorly proportioned, I thought, as the ceiling was far too high for the room's width.

At the far corner was an enormously long and wide daybed with a small ottoman drawn up to one side. The bed was covered with fifteen or so satin cushions in gold and green floral designs to match the curtains and the counterpane. Miss Sophia sat on the bed and placed her feet on the ottoman.

"You will kneel here boy," she said pointing to the space on the ottoman between her feet.

Davies entered and stood to one side, hands clasped together in front of her on her crisp white starched apron. I looked at her dispassionate face and at the way her lips curled at me with utter contempt. Miss Sophia on the other hand was busying herself arranging her skirts to each side of her on the bed.

"Be ready to cover him fully please Davies," she said and asked her to arrange a small framed mirror on wheels to be placed behind me.

Miss Sophia spent some time arranging various pillows and cushions around her to give her comfort and allow room for movement.

I looked at all her exposed petticoat hems in front of me and felt my pecker stiffen once more. The sheer volume of silk petticoat with their crisp stiff Alencon lace hems and Calais lace inserts made me tremble with excitement. At last I was about to enter this woman's secret kingdom and get busy with my tongue.

"Up you go," said my 'mistress' looking down her body at me under her long eyelashes and parted her legs for me.

I knew my place in this rigid Victorian hierarchy and followed her instructions to the letter. She pulled up her skirt and petticoats to knee level and I ducked under her clothing with glee.

The pungent odour from her vagina immediately struck me and I followed it to its source. Meanwhile Davies tugged all her layers over me so that her seven straightened silk petticoats lay heavily across my naked back, and finally the skirt was rearranged over me. Only my buttocks and thin legs could now be seen from within the room. I reached up and slid my hands under her wide arse and gripped Miss Sophia's buttocks and edged my way upwards towards her smelly cunt.

"A bit to your left, right a shade," said Miss Sophia Hetheringham to her maidservant, Davies.

From what I could gather she was positioning the mirror so that her mistress could watch my buttocks emerge from under her vast dress. I guessed that it may be some time before I saw daylight once again, and I was correct.

I pushed my head up between her parted thighs and the intensity of her odour knocked me sideways. It appeared that this middle-aged woman was truly 'on heat' as it were. I squirmed my face into her crotchless drawers and licked my way between her thighs. I spent time nibbling playfully at her warm flesh above her stockings and kissed and sucked at her intimate skin. I also felt the tightness of the tops of her stockings where they were held in place by black lace garters. By the way she writhed luxuriously at each touch I knew that I was pleasing her and fulfilling my duty

I thanked my lucky stars that I was born a male and breathed in her scent with gusto and it drew me ever closer to my ultimate goal.

Her vagina's inner lips were prominent even in the gloom under her petticoats. I had no problem in sliding my tongue between them and savoured all the intricate fleshy folds and creases which engulfed it. Her labia almost sucked me in and I now felt part of her genitalia and only existed to please her and stimulate her.

"Such a tongue," she said loudly, realising that I would find it difficult to hear her through the many layers of silk which engulfed me.

It was all a bit like an erotic 'wet dream' come true as I toyed with the loose flesh which surrounded her clitoris. Little by little I coaxed it out from under its hood so that it became prominent and vulnerable to my touch.

I slid my tongue under it casually and ran it around the tiny folds of skin. I felt Miss Sophia's buttocks clench with pleasure at each flick. The forty five year old groaned softly and opened her legs even further.

I felt Davies pulling Miss Sophia's heavy silk skirt down around me and and smoothing it over me again. Clearly it was Davies's job to ensure her Mistress retained her modesty during my tonguing of her.

All in all I felt incredibly stimulated just paying homage to this rich woman's fanny. My penis was embedded in the bedspread and was further stimulated by the cool slippery shininess of the satin.

I flicked at her clitoris again, then again and again, then again and again. She slowly groaned and announced that she was in paradise. I moved my tongue up and down her cleft, separating the folds of skin and feeling the smooth lubricated surfaces of the portals to her vagina. At each upward lick I would toy with her clitoris, running the very tip of my tongue around her most sensitive nub.

"Exquisite," she moaned, "Truly exquisite," she exclaimed as a luxurious sensual groan filled the room.

I felt Davies readjust her skirt yet again so that we remained covered despite our rhythmical movements.

Miss Sophia lifted her buttocks off the bed in order to intensify her enjoyment of my tongue as it delved and poked into every tiny nook and cranny of her inner lips. Her spendings flowed freely and soon my nose, cheeks and chin were damp with her secretions. My face smelled purely of cunt and I just could not get enough of her. As I fondled her delicious buttocks, kneading them and squeezing them she wiped her vagina across my face.

"This is paradise," I heard her whisper loudly. "I am in paradise," she added with a lingering groan.

I slid my long tongue deeply into her vagina and forcefully wiggled it about inside her with circular movements. She answered by thrusting her pubic area into my face. Her abundant soft curls blocked my nostrils so I snorted vigorously to clear my airways. It was very hot and stuffy under her petticoats and I now felt some discomfort and wanted dearly just to pleasure this woman and move onto the next sister, whoever that may be.

"I am walking through paradise," she whispered and mewed pathetically like a small kitten.

I felt precum gather and drool from my penis and hoped that I was not staining the counterpane. All in all I wanted so much to make her 'come' so I pulled out 'all the stops' and concentrated every ounce of tonguing on her clitoris and vaginal tube. In slipped my long tongue into and out of her over and over, again and again.

I flicked and licked her clitoral area as I dragged my tongue along her furrow and established a steady, easy, almost mechanical, tempo.

Soon she was reciprocating by jerking her pelvis off the bed in time with my tonguing. I gripped her buttocks and squeezed them hard at the same time rubbing my nose up and down through her cleft and forcing my tongue into her, then over her clitoris. I slowly accelerated the tempo and intensity of my head movements so that my tonguing became more savage and more merciless.

She grunted and gripped the back of my head through her silken layers. She pulled me into her and started squealing loudly. She was beginning to sound demented and out of control. By now the bed was creaking and rocking chaotically and I was being distracted by the sounds of her wide silk petticoats sliding tempestuously over my face and back.

We were now both moving at a giddy pace and Miss Sophia was jerking her vulva forcefully and ferociously over my face. Our movements now reached a violent pitch. Her pubic area became a vicious blur as her petticoats seethed about me. Her grip on my head suddenly tightened and she slowed down her thrusts until, with twelve cruel monstrous jerks, she reached her climax, clenched her buttocks and screamed out "Yes, yes, yes, yes." She relaxed her grip and I dropped my head between her thighs and onto her damp petticoats.

My face was physical sore and covered with stickiness. I lay between her legs panting and listening to my heartbeat hammering inside my head. Then I felt Davies tap me on the buttocks to signify that I should ease myself out. I swung my knees off the ottoman and noticed that I had indeed stained the gold and green satin counterpane with strings of precum.

I stared at Miss Sophia who was red faced and still struggling for breath. Her clothing was in complete disarray and her hair was disheveled. She had also lost an earring I noticed.

"Thank you my boy, thank you," she gasped in a breathless state, as if she required a physician.

Davies ushered me to a washstand and told me to wash my face. I could see that she smelled cunt on me and twisted her face in revulsion. Clearly in her eyes I was the lowest of the low. I did as I was told and felt pleasantly refreshed although my back was sore and my neck muscles ached and my penis yearned for relief.

Miss Sophia was helped off the bed and Davies reached inside her massive skirt and pulled her petticoats back into position one by one, and finally tugged them into their usual bouffant shape. She then arranged her heavy silk skirt so that it draped down evenly on all sides Miss Sophia now looked like the lady that she was once more.

"That will be all Davies," she said and her maid curtsied and hurriedly left the room.

"You may kiss me on my buttocks," Miss Sophia told me as she stood in front of the window watching several horses gallop across the park.

I got down on my knees behind her and stared transfixed at the hem of her long full skirt. Although it had only been a few minutes previously that I had my head under her skirt it still held a strangely strong lewd fascination and attraction which I could not rationally explain.

In my naked state to see a clothed woman wearing an immense skirt and having been given permission to lift it, and all the expensively embroidered petticoats which lay beneath it, and then plant a kiss on the lady's generous arse was almost too much stimulation for me to handle. Once again my penis stiffened to the extent where it was pointed firmly at the ceiling.

With both hands I gathered up her skirt and petticoats and threw them over my shoulders and ducked underneath. She still smelled strongly of warm moist fanny and I quickly found her gaping lacy entrance to her crotchless drawers. I kissed each buttock in turn, running my tongue under each pendulous crease as if to underline them. She thanked me and told me to remain kneeling on the floor where I was while she turned and walked away from me dragging all eight layers of silk off me.

The experience was amazing and every nerve ending on my upper torso seemed to come alive and eventually I was left kneeling there alone on the carpet as she left the room.

***

The Day Bed with Miss Annie.

***

I heard the seductive sounds of rustling petticoats behind me as Miss Annie swept into the room. I stared up at her and she smiled at me but suddenly put on a superior air for the benefit of Davies who followed her in and closed the door.

"I was forgetting how small you are," she said to me as I looked up at her. She stood in front of where I had remained kneeling as if saying my prayers. My penis stuck out horizontally and she edged herself forward so that it touched the substantial gathered folds of her silk skirt it twitched upwards and slowly began pointing towards the upper panes of the window which lay behind her.

Her skirt was dark grey and covered with an intricate pattern of small brown and orange swirls. I believe that it is known as a Paisley design.

"Good, good," she said to me looking at my massive erection."I see my sister has not sated your natural lusts."

I smiled up at her like a monkey and she stepped forward so that my face touched the waistband of her skirt. She looked at me from above her jutting breasts and sneered in an odd threatening way. Davies appeared by her side and both women looked down at me with repugnance.

"Cover him up for me Davies," said the 'forty-something' year old Miss Annie...

Davies stood behind me and pushed my head down to floor level. My back was painfully arched and my knees ached dreadfully. I watched the maid gather armfuls of white silk petticoats and arrange them over my back and buttocks so that only my feet protruded from underneath. She pulled her mistress's skirt over me and kicked me quickly telling me to kneel up. Inside her cool petticoats I knelt on my heels and Miss Annie shuffled forward so that the opening in her white flounced drawers was pushed firmly into my face.

"You may begin," she said as she stood over me with her legs apart.

I tilted back my head and pushed it forward until my mouth rested amongst her dark curls. She already smelled aroused and I was surprised how damp she was between her legs. Just like Miss Sophia her labia were quite prominent and hung down somewhat above me. I licked them roughly with my tongue and watched the loose folds quiver. Her clitoris was tucked away under more folds and her genitalia appeared oddly distended.

"I'll have my tea now in here please Davies," said the middle aged woman to her maid.

I continued slobbering my way up between her lips feeling the smooth stickiness which oozed out of her fleshy entrance. This time I rammed my tongue up as far as it would go. This surprised Miss Annie who took a sharp intake of breath. I felt her knees quiver and bend as she moved her feet further apart.

"Ooooh," she said and calmed down instantly.

"Ah Davies, thank you very much," said the woman standing astride my face.

"You may leave us now," she said sipping her tea and savouring my tongue inside her dribbling fanny.

I heard her stomach make a gurgling sound as she swallowed the hot beverage. Her juices flowed freely and I was obliged to swallow them between probing her vulva and flicking at her clitoris. She drank her tea slowly and with every movement I heard the gentle froufrou sounds as layer after layer of silk petticoat slipped against each other. After seemingly endless minutes of tea sipping she rang a little hand bell for Davies. I heard Davies's footsteps enter the room and she took her cup.

"I'll have him on the bed now please," she said as she pushed my head firmly down and I understood that this meant that she had finished with me under her skirt in the kneeling position, for the time being.

Davies almost spat at me as she lifted her mistress's petticoats and released me from my underskirt administrations. Pure cold hatred glowed in her eyes as she took advantage of my naked kneeling position by treading on my toes with her house boots. I almost cried out, as the pain was excruciating, but thought better of it. I vowed to get my own back on this vicious girl.

I noticed the housemaid's supercilious smirk as she pulled me up and pushed me towards the bed.

"Lie on the bed," she said, and I did.

I lay with my head on the pillow with my small naked body stretched out along the large wide daybed. She gestured to me to move further towards the middle and to slide down so that my head lay close to the centre. The bed was so vast that my feet didn't quite touch the end. The maid looked me over and appeared satisfied that I was in the correct position to provide physical pleasure for her mistress.

"Keep your arms by your side at all times," she hissed and smiled at her mistress.

"All ready for you ma'm," she said and I watched Miss Annie turn away from watching the Royal Horse guards trot past and fix her gaze on me.

"I want it up the arse as well boy, understood?" she said with an impatient expression and I flinched visibly at the sight of her very wide hips. I wondered whether I would survive the full weight of her buttocks on my face. I was soon to find out.

Davies stood by the bed and helped Miss Annie to step onto the ottoman and then onto the bed. Davies held up the many hems to one side so that her mistress did not become entangled as she walked on the highly sprung mattress covered by the green and gold satin counterpane.

I lay rigidly on my back and watched this woman, at least twenty years older than me, place her black stockinged clad feet on each side of my head.

Her feet smelled of sweat.

The bed bounced around wildly as Davies lifted the front part of Miss Annie's skirt and petticoats to one side so that her mistress was able to kneel astride my face facing my feet. Davies pulled the hems of the skirt and underlying petticoat layers this way and that until she was satisfied that I was completely covered and that her mistress's modesty was not compromised.

Davies lifted up Miss Annie's clothing to expose my head which probably, to her, appeared red with excitement and she slid three large flat cushions under it to tilt my head upwards so that her mistress was obliged to open her legs further and lower her buttocks over my face. She placed several more cushions behind these creating an immovable pile.

"Perfect thank you Davies," said Miss Annie and I was covered up again.

I felt Davies tug the vast silk skirt evenly on all sides so that I was completely engulfed. Miss Annie leant forward so that she now firmly straddled my head on her hands and knees. As she did so she splayed her legs further and backed over me so that her buttocks were pushed solidly into my face.

Her open crotch drawers fell open to expose her anus, perineum and vulva which stared me straight in the face, as it were, her odour was extremely pungent and arousing, to say the least, and somewhere, beneath her my penis stirred amongst her many petticoats.

The cushions which supported my head held me at such an angle that I could not move my head away from her buttocks even if I tried. Davies had done an excellent job ensuring that my head would remain in place no matter how much I wished to move it.

"You may begin boy," grunted Miss Annie jerking her wide arse onto my nose.

Her fleshy buttocks were huge, at least twice, if not three times, the width of my head. In the gloominess beneath her petticoats her buttocks filled my field of view and filled my nostrils with her natural odours.

"You may begin boy," said Miss Annie again, this time more sharply.

I instantly stuck out my tongue and licked her perineum. I wanted to gauge how responsive she was before licking the entrance to her anus. Immediately she clenched her buttocks and pushed down on me. My nose became pressed against her large anal rosebud and she twitched her puckered sphincter.

She was indeed incredibly responsive. I slid my nose up and down her anal furrow and heard her 'purr' with pleasure. She swiveled her hips sensuously and slowly and rubbed her arse over me for several minutes until positioned her opening over my mouth.

With some hesitation and trepidation I pushed my tongue into her anus. It opened slowly and gripped the tip, then opened further. Her sphincter held my tongue and I wiggled it around while she vocally expressed her pleasure with long groans and moans. She relaxed her muscles so I slid my tongue up by degrees until she gripped me again. It was quite difficult to stimulate her further as my tongue appeared completely encased by her rectum.

I slid it out slowly then ran it around the skin that surrounded her anus. She cooed loudly and pushed back on be with firm languorous movements. I pushed it in a little way then slid it out and repeated the action over and over again. Her buttocks were becoming hot and clammy and my face began to perspire. I now understood that she wanted me to run my tongue around the rim of her anus as this clearly gave her most pleasure judging by her groans.

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers