David Shaw, Victorian Messenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

I sat on the edge of the bed and leant back on my elbows while Edith knelt between my outstretched legs.

"I can't do it, it's horrible," she said to Blanchard who put her hand on her shoulder.

"Yes you can, it's lovely, we've all done it before and it tastes like..strawberries and cream doesn't it Elsie?" said the older one.

"More like raspberries and cream I'd say," said Elsie with a frown on her face.

I was raring to go and found it almost impossible to hold back.

Edith slowly licked my shaft up and down and told us that it tasted of nothing at all. She was told that what was inside was the nice part and that she must suck me hard to get the juices from me.

She licked then sucked then sucked and licked. She licked then sucked then sucked and licked then licked then sucked then sucked and licked. She licked then sucked then sucked and licked.

My glans entered and re-entered her mouth many many times over and over again. I was becoming almost delirious with pleasure.

Elsie clawed at my right thigh while Winnie scratched my left. Slowly but surely I felt semen build up inside me. I helped the process along my stimulating the base of my penis with my fingers until I reached a point where I could take no more.

"Hold her head," I told the others and they did.

My buttocks were off the bed as I roared out my orgasm. Five violent spurts filled Edith's little mouth and the rest went everywhere, She choked, spat and cried all at once while Blanchard and Elsie just laughed. I laughed too but only to get Edith to laugh, and to see the funny side of it.

"Strawberries and cream indeed," she said spitting into her handkerchief," more like warm salty semolina pudding I'd say," she said beginning to see the lighter side of things.

Half an hour later I was on my bike cycling back southwards across Putney Bridge arriving at the gates of Maynard and Son to be met by Mr. Herbert Maynard himself.

"You're late Shaw but I have just received a telegram from Lady Onslow who tells me that she'd like to make a weekly booking for 'Chang' for the next ten weeks. Well done my boy," and with that he tossed me a shilling.

THE END

(If readers wish to hear more about David Shaw the Victorian Messenger perhaps they could let me know...thanks Thorilla)

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers