David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh David," she whispered. "No one has ever made love to me like that. I don't think I could cum again for a week!

"Amber was right, you are good!"

I chuckled, "Amber doesn't have anyone to compare me against."

"I do," she replied. "And you're not just good, you're great!" She tightened her pussy around me at that last comment.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "Every time I do that it sends a spasm deep inside me. I don't want your cock to leave my pussy!"

"I'll make you a deal," I said. "I'll try and put it inside you as often as possible."

"Deal!" she agreed, squeezing me again.

"Lets get cleaned up," I suggested. "How about something to eat? All I've had is pussy and I'm starving."

"That would be great!" she said standing up. My cock left her with plop and a gush of our juices fell out of her gaping hole onto my stomach.

She put a hand down to cover her entrance.

"Oops! Sorry!" she giggled. I heard a fart from her pussy as more cum ran into her hand. She put it to her mouth and licked the palm clean all the while looking me in the eyes.

The Roberts' girls were nasty. I wondered what else they had in store?

+++++++++++++++

We sat at a little Japanese restaurant near to the office. Wednesday night was quiet so we had the place almost to ourselves. We sat next to each other at the corner of a table.

"What would you like?" I asked Alex. "It's on me."

"Oh, wow! Thanks," she replied, smiling broadly.

"Speaking of money. I forgot to discuss your rate and hours. I got kind of sidetracked," I said to her with a wink.

We ordered and over drinks we discussed the work matters. She seemed pleased by the outcome.

She put a hand on my arm and looked at me. "David, thank you so much for helping me out with the job. It means a lot."

Her voice softened and she looked at the table, "I apologize for what happened back at the office. I, I'm not like that. I just; I don't know what came over me."

I lifted her chin with my finger, looking directly into her beautiful eyes. They were misting over.

"Alex, it's ok. To tell you the truth, I wanted you the moment I laid eyes on you." I covered her hand with mine and she smiled.

"Amber," she was almost whispering. "Amber said that you were different to other boys. I guess I got a bit out of control after talking to her and then meeting you."

There was a silence between us as we searched each other's eyes.

"I've, I've never had a man go down on me like you did. To take me completely and utterly into your mouth." She blushed deeply as she confided in me.

"Alex, you have a beautiful body. There is nothing to be ashamed of and any man that can't appreciate that is not a man for you."

"Amber was right," she said. "You are different. She's lucky to have met you. We're lucky to have met you."

"It's funny you know," she continued. "She's so adventurous. Always wanting to try things first. She doesn't seem to know any limits. I should take a leaf out of her book."

I nodded my head, "I think I know what you mean." And smiled at her.

"Oh! Do tell!" Alex exclaimed.

The food arrived just in the nick of time. Sashimi.

"I'll let you grill Amber for the sordid details. Let's eat!"

The raw fish was magnificent. So delicate and light.

I held a sliver of salmon at the end of my chopsticks, looking at the fine pink flesh.

"This is almost like sex," I stated, sliding the portion between my lips and sucking the flesh into my mouth.

"Oh! God! My pussy just throbbed when you did that! If I get any more wet than I already am I'll stain my suit skirt!"

"Sorry!" I replied jokingly. "I think I have an oral fixation. Food, tongue, pussy, whatever."

Her eyes widened. "Whatever?"

"Ask Amber," I replied and winked.

She blushed again and we continued eating.

As we finished up, Alex placed her hand on my arm.

"David?" she asked softly.

"Yes?"

"I want to thank you for looking after Amber. I mean in the sense that you were the one that, well..." she trailed off.

"Took her virginity?" I finished for her.

"Yes," she whispered. "I so dearly love my sister. I wouldn't want to have seen her hurt by her current shithead of a boyfriend."

"She's still young," I replied. "She has so much to see and experience. I hope I've helped her see things differently."

"Her and me both," she replied, locking her eyes with mine.

I leant forward and our lips met, tongues probing, sliding into each other's mouth, sucking gently.

We held the kiss and then slowly parted.

"I should get going. I have a lecture in the morning," she said quietly.

I escorted her to her car and kissed her deeply once again before she drove off. As her car disappeared around a corner I felt an emptiness in my stomach. Something I had never felt before with anyone else.

+++++++++++++++++

Thank god it was Friday! The week had been busy and apart from my time with Alex, nothing but nose to the grindstone work.

I had decided to close early. I sat back in my chair, propped my feet on the desk and opened a beer.

Immediately the mobile rang. Amber.

"Hi Amber!" I said cheerily.

"Hi David," came her sweet voice.

"I'm so sorry I didn't call you this week. It's been flat chat," I explained.

"It's ok," she responded. "I heard that you got a bit of break though."

"Ummm, maybe," I said cautiously.

"Alex came home the other night with the biggest smile on her face!"

"Well, she did take the position I offered," I said, deliberately dancing around the subject.

"Was it one of the positions I've used?" she said coyly.

"Amber!" I scolded. "You're a very naughty girl!"

"Did you want to come over and spank me?" she replied sexily.

"What? Right now?"

"Yes! Mum and dad are gone for the weekend and Alex is out with uni friends. I'm all alone and my pussy needs you!"

I was taking a drink of my beer when she said those words. I coughed and almost snorted the contents out my nose.

"Are you alright?" she exclaimed.

"Yes," I coughed. "Some beer tried to go down the wrong way. You were saying?"

"Well, I'm really, really horny. I looked up that stuff last weekend on the internet at Mike's place."

"And?" I prodded.

"I think I wore out three sets of batteries on the vibrator and strained my finger!"

Images of Amber lying spread-eagled masturbating herself floated through my mind. I started to get hard.

"Can you come over?" she almost pleaded.

"Give me twenty minutes. Don't start without me!"

++++++++++++++++++++

I rang the doorbell. Amber opened the door. She was wearing a loose tee shirt and track pants with no footwear. Her long blonde braided ponytail was back in place. She looked terrific despite the unflattering clothes.

"Hi Dave!" she said sexily. "C'mon in."

I walked in and she leapt into my arms, legs wrapping around my waist, arms around my neck, mouth seeking mine.

We kissed deeply as my hands sought her backside to hold her up. My cock instantly growing in my pants as she pressed hard against me. Her soft and firm young body enveloping my in a warm embrace. I pulled her closer as we kissed.

She wriggled in my arms, indicating she wanted to be let down. I held her tight to me, her pussy grinding against my straining cock.

"You have to let me down silly!" she chided. "I can't suck your cock from up here!"

I slowly loosed my grip on her backside. As her feet touched the floor she folded her legs till she was kneeling in front of me. Face inches from my groin.

She stroked her hand along the bulging length in my jeans. Her other hand came up and deftly she unbuckled and unzipped me. My erection springing out as she pulled the trousers down to the floor.

Two cool hands wrapped around my thick shaft as a long wet tongue slipped from between her lips and licked the underside of my cock.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I sighed.

Letting go of my cock she leant back on her heels and grasped her top at the waist and in a single movement whipped it off, throwing it to the side.

Two firm luscious orbs on her chest wobbled slightly, the nipples growing hard.

"I know you like to look at my titties while I suck you off," she said as she gripped my cock with both hands and looked at me with her large green innocent eyes.

I could have cum on the spot, but I knew there was more in store.

Bobbing her head forward she enveloped the head of my cock in her hot mouth, bathing my flesh with her saliva. A hand dropped to my testicles. Holding my balls in her palm she gently kneaded them in their sack.

"Ohhhh, god Amber! That is so nice!" I whispered.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned around the knob, slowly stroking my shaft as she still massaged my scrotum.

The vibration from her humming on my glans was getting me worked up. I started to thrust into her sucking mouth.

She pulled away, a string of saliva arcing from the end of my cock to her mouth.

"Not yet big boy!" she said with a grin.

"Come this way!" and got up leading me by the cock to the couch.

"Alex suggested I try this. I found a movie on the Internet too. It got me really hot! Stand there," as she pointed to the end of the couch.

She walked around to the middle of the couch and keeping her back to me bent at the waist and slowly slid her track pants down.

As the waistband rounded her hips her beautifully tight backside came into view. The crack between her cheeks deep and inviting.

The pants pulled lower. The mysterious hollow between the base of her ass and upper thighs revealing itself, a hint visible in the dark recess beyond.

Slowly, ever so slowly she pulled the pants lower still over the sweep of her perfect hamstrings and thighs.

She kept her legs close together. I could see the bulge of her labia hanging low, squeezed between her muscled legs.

The garment dropped to the floor and she spread her legs wider, the outer labia parting slightly, leaving her long inner lips still joined together protruding erotically outwards.

She plunged two fingers into her mouth and brought them up between her legs, trapping the inner labia between them and stroking to and fro.

"Fuck, Amber! Are you trying to make me cum without touching you?" I groaned.

She stood up and turned around slowly, hand still between her legs, masturbating her cunt gently.

"I'm so fucking wet David! I need you in my throat now!" she said hoarsely.

With that she laid back on the couch, draping her neck over the low padded armrest, staring up at my turgid cock.

I pulled my shirt off and moved up to her face. Bending down slightly I fed my cock into her mouth. Her tongue slid over the top of my glans as I pushed in.

"Ohhhhh, Amber! That is nice!"

I thrusted gently into her sucking cavity. Pushing further I met the restriction of her throat. She gagged slightly and I withdrew partially so she could get air. Saliva was streaming from the corners of her mouth.

Reaching up she grabbed my hips and pulled me forward. At the same time she arched her back and straightened her neck, exposing her slender throat totally.

My turgid cock met the restriction in her throat again, but this time she opened her jaw wider and pulled me hard to her.

My erect cock suddenly forced through the tight ring and slid fully into her throat.

"Aghhhhhhhhh!" I cried as her throat enveloped me completely. No woman had ever managed such a feat on me.

Her throat spasmed tightly around my girth and she gagged. Oh god! The feeling was unbelievable!

I quickly withdrew as she gulped air and saliva ran like a river from her mouth.

Regaining breath she guided me once again into her mouth. I met the tight restriction again, but pushed past it easier this time and embedded myself fully again into her. A spasm or two gripped my cock, but she didn't gag again.

I looked down. My balls covered her nose and my cock disappeared into her mouth completely. Her neck bulged obscenely where my erect member filled her throat. Her young tight breasts sat high atop her chest arching upwards, torso sweeping down to a flat belly and prominent pussy mound.

"Oh! Fuck, Amber. I'm completely in your throat!" I grunted out.

Her throat muscles flexed, gripping my cock like a steel band and she pushed my hips back with her hands.

I slid from her clutching neck and she gasped for breath.

"Fuck!" she panted. "That was awesome! I could feel your knob in my chest!"

"I want you to cum down my throat. I want you to fuck it till you fill my belly with hot cum!" She then pulled me into her mouth again.

I slid my nine and a half inches down into her in one go.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I groaned as my testicles stopped against her face.

I pulled out half way and forced myself back in, allowing her time enough to catch a breath.

As I slid in and out she tensed her neck forcing the muscles to grip me tightly. The pressure on my glans grew suddenly.

"Oh! Amber! I'm gunna cum! I'm gunna cum in your throat!" I cried.

Gripping my hips, she pulled me fully into her and held me there, flexing her neck muscles over my whole length.

"ARGHHHHHHHH!" the primeval sound broke from my lips and cum seared up my tube and exploded out the bloated knob directly into her throat to slide the short distance into her stomach.

I held the back of the couch fiercely as I went rigid, shooting jets of hot cum into her spasming neck.

As I came down from my climax, she pushed my hips back, forcing my cock to slide from her mouth. Drool cascaded from her lips, and her chest heaved as air was gulped in.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped. "I could feel the cum spurting along your shaft when it was in my throat!

"I'm so fucking horny now! Shove it back in! I want to cum," she cried.

She took a deep breath and pulled my still turgid leaking cock fully into her again.

Her hands flew between her legs, one driving two fingers into her cunt, the other rubbing her clit furiously. Squishing noises rose from her sopping pussy as her fingers plunged deep.

Suddenly her back arched strongly, and her throat locked fully onto my cock, gripping it totally as she climaxed. Her body shuddered tremendously, muscles spasming from her legs up to her neck.

"Ohhhhhhhhh my GOD!" I groaned as her throat muscles locked onto me. I couldn't have pulled out if I had wanted.

I looked down.

She was a vision of orgasmic ecstasy. Shuddering, rigid body, distended throat impaled on my rock hard cock.

Her face was turning red as her climax rolled on and a deep flush spread down her chest. Her eyes had rolled back into her head.

A blue tinge crept over her stretched lips and cheeks, the rest of her face and neck now a deep red. Still she shuddered in climax.

"Amber! Let go! Let go!" I cried.

Her body slumped suddenly and I staggered back, my cock leaving her throat with a pop.

Huge gasps erupted from her chest as she struggled to breath. Her head was craned back still, eyes ablaze, mouth wide-open drawing in as much air as possible.

I sat on the ground behind her cradling her head as she recovered.

"My god Amber! You don't have to kill yourself!" I said quietly.

She smiled. "My orgasm wouldn't stop. The feeling of you in my throat as I came put me on another level. As the air ran out my orgasm got stronger. It was unbelievable!"

"You are unbelievable!" I said, and kissed her wet mouth.

She turned over onto her stomach.

"You're still hard!" she exclaimed. "Come and sit on the couch. I want to cuddle with you in me!"

I sat on the couch and leant back as Amber straddled my hips. She reached down between us and held my cock, positioning the knob against her wet opening.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she hummed as her hand pulled my cock to and fro rubbing the glans over her opening, up the cleft of her labia and back down again.

Her eyes closed as she continued the motion whilst I held a tight buttock in one hand and the other cupped a firm breast.

Warm pussy juice coated my knob, running down the shaft and over her hand as it gripped me.

She ceased the motion of her hand and held me up against her entrance again, the warm tightness just wrapping the tip of my cock.

Her beautiful large green eyes opened and looked directly at me, blazing with lust. Releasing her hand she slowly impaled herself on me.

"I love to look into your eyes as you penetrate me," she said huskily.

She pushed further down.

"Ohhhhhhh! Fuck, David!" she exclaimed, eyes widening.

Half my length was inside of her and she continued to ease down.

"Ahhhhhhh! Amber you are so, so tight and hot inside!"

She smiled and flexed her pussy around my shaft.

"Tight enough?" she asked as I groaned loudly and gripped her buttock and breast firmly.

"Oh yesssss!" I hissed. "But there is no way I can go any further unless you relax a bit," I grunted with difficulty.

She backed off the pressure and slid the rest of me all the way in.

"Ooooof!" she exclaimed as I came to rest against her cervix.

"I wonder if my ass is as tight as that?" she asked and squeezed her pussy tight around me.

"GAAAHHHHHHHH!" I grunted at the sensation and thought of her probably impossibly tight anus.

"You really want your ass fucked don't you Amber?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh yes!" came the enthusiastic reply as her pussy continued its hold on me. "I want to try everything with you!"

"Everything?"

"Everything!"

"Would that include threesomes?" I ventured.

"Oh! Fuck yeah!" and she ground her pussy on the base of my shaft.

Sparks went off in my head as her cunt rippled all along my length.

"Oh Jesus, Amber!" I groaned throwing my head back. "I reckon you could make me cum just by flexing your pussy around me!"

She giggled, "Maybe we could try that later."

I sat there, letting her work her womanhood on my shaft, whilst my hands caressed her firm breasts, pulling and rolling the long nipples.

"Mmmmmmmm," she hummed. "This is so nice!"

"Hey," she continued. "You know how I said Alex came home the other night with a really big smile on her face?" She smiled broadly as she said this.

"Well," I replied, pausing a little. It was hard to concentrate with my cock embedded in a hot young female's pussy and her tits in my hands.

"Like I said, she did accept the position I offered her," I managed to complete with difficulty.

"Was it the same position I'm in now?" she replied cheekily and squeezed herself around my shaft again.

I groaned deeply. The fluttering on my glans starting to make my erection even more rigid.

"God Amber! Do you discuss everything with your sister?"

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "Your cock is getting really hard now!"

I kneaded her breasts in my palms, the soft firm orbs filling them nicely.

"We talk about all sorts of stuff," she continued. "She said she loved it when you slid a finger into her ass and fucked her with it while your cock was inside her."

Her pussy contracted strongly around me again and she shuddered slightly.

"AHHHHHHH! Oh, fuck Amber!" I cried as the familiar tingling sensation started deep in my groin.

"I think she wants you to sink your fat cock deep into her tight little backside," she said huskily.

My hands slipped off her breasts and moved to her buttocks, gripping the flesh hard as I started to tense up.

"I could be there with you," she panted now, her pussy in a continual throb around my erection.

"You could be fucking her deep in her ass, doggy style."

A wave of heat passed down my neck into my chest as the image formed in my mind.

"Oh God! Amber" I cried.

"And I could eat her pussy out while you spurted your cum deep into her bowels," she grunted out just as her pussy clamped like a velvet fist over my full length.

"AAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as my fingers dug into her flesh and a massive spasm from my groin sent a jet of semen searing through my shaft and out the busting knob into her pulsing flesh.