David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was still turgid and shiny with our combined juices.

Alex, with her legs outstretched sat up and bent forward, grasping my buttocks. My engorged knob inches from her face.

She took a sideways glance at Anne and then opened her mouth and swallowed my full length down her throat till her nose pressed against my belly.

Anne's eyes widened in surprise. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

I felt Alex's tongue come out and lap at my scrotum.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Fuck that is nice!" I hissed as I felt her throat tighten around my shaft. My hands instinctively grasped behind Alex's head and held her face impaled on my manhood.

Alex held me for a good thirty seconds in her throat before pushing me off and gulping in air. Saliva streamed from her open mouth.

"That's amazing!" Anne said. "I thought only porn stars did that!"

"Can," she continued. "Can you teach me how to do that?"

"Sure!" Alex answered. "It takes practice, but anyone can learn how to do it, to some degree anyway I suppose."

Anne grinned then looked at the bedside clock.

"Better get cleaned up," she said. "I have to pick up the children in half an hour."

She looked down at Alex's groin. A thick river of my semen was running out of her pussy onto the bed sheets.

"I'd love to clean you up honey, but not today. Perhaps I can get you another time?"

Alex grinned and looked at Anne then slid a hand down to her sopping box and scooped two fingers into her pussy and pulled out a load of our cum.

She placed her cum covered digits to Anne's mouth. "Just so you know what you're missing," Alex purred.

Anne gripped her hand and stuck the slimy fingers into her mouth, sucking all the fluids off them.

"Mmmmmmm!" she hummed as she pulled the cleaned fingers from her mouth. "You guys taste great! I'll definitely want more!"

I looked at the sight before me. Two hot women kneeling before each other, swollen breasts and pussies with my cum coating their insides. I felt like a prize stag servicing the best females available.

"Did you want a change of clothes hun?" Anne asked of Alex. "They look a little, 'used' might I say?" she added laughing.

"It's okay," Alex replied. "The smell of David's and your cum will be a nice reminder for me on the way home."

Anne leant forward and kissed her deeply while dropping a hand down to Alex's open sex and gathering up some of the semen still seeping from her gash.

As she got off the bed she sucked her fingers and walked off to the bathroom.

"See you before you go. I won't be long!" And she closed the door behind her.

I looked at Alex as she knelt before me. Disheveled hair, top pulled up over her breasts, her nipples still erect. Legs slightly parted, her swollen labia wet with our cum, trails of sex juices ran down her thighs and dripped off her long inner lips.

I could have fucked her right there again if I had the strength.

"We were just seduced." I said plainly.

She just nodded, expressionless.

"Did you like it?" I added.

A big grin broke out on her face.

"Fuck yeah!" she exclaimed. "I loved eating your cum from her dripping pussy. She really came a lot. The taste was incredible!"

"You've become a bi cum loving slut then?" I asked.

She blushed. "When you put it like that, yes I suppose I have."

I reached out and placed a hand behind her head and drew her face towards mine as my other hand came up and cupped an exposed breast. The soft weight was warm in my palm as I crushed my lips to hers tasting all our combined juices.

Her tongue writhed in my mouth, licking at my flesh as her hand dropped to my groin where she hefted my testicles.

"Mmmmmm," mumbled in my mouth before breaking or oral contact. "Anything left in there for me tonight?" "Depends," I replied. "Where does my cum loving slut want it?"

She lowered her voice and looked my in the eyes. "In my ass. I want your hot load dumped deep into my backside."

Blood rushed into my cock and as she felt it stiffen her hand pulled my testicles down gently.

"Ohhhhhhh!" I groaned. "You're making me hard again Alex!"

She smiled and she purred quietly, "Just make more cum for me. Now lets pack up and go."

She released my testicles and we quickly gathered our clothes and started to pack the equipment.

As I got to the video camera I saw it was still on.

"I've got a treat for you tonight Alex."

She turned to me. "What's that?"

I pointed to the camera. "We got the whole show on tape!"

Her eyes widened and flashed even greener.

"Really?"

"Yup!'

"I want to watch it while you fuck me in the arse doggy style! We can watch it together as you bang me!"

I grinned at her and continued to pack up. Soon enough we had finished and headed downstairs where we started to load everything back into the van.

Anne came out as we loaded the last pieces. She was dressed in casual clothes and looked fresh and beautiful.

"David!" she called as she walked towards us. "Give me a call when you have the photos ready."

"They should be ready about mid week for review and you can make your selection of the best then," I responded.

"That will be fine. Thank you for the photo shoot. That was quite an interesting experience!"

She had returned to a very proper upper class English lady. There was no outward sign that she had engaged in a cum soaked threesome with us not more than twenty minutes prior.

"Alex my dear," she added. "So nice to meet you. You're a wonderful assistant for David."

Anne leaned in and gave Alex a peck on the cheek and whispered something in her ear that I couldn't catch, but Alex blushed and smiled at the corner of her mouth.

"I must be off. School pick up time."

With that she turned on her heel and made her way to the garage.

I looked at Alex. "Well?" I said, fishing for information.

"Never you mind David Wilde," she replied and stuck her tongue out at me and then giggled.

"Bah!" I cried, throwing my arms up in the air. "Women!"

We got into the van and headed back to the office to unload the equipment and get the shots on the computers for some previews.

+++++++++++++++++++

I had loaded all the photos and video to the machines and was scanning through the still shots when Alex walked into the office looking like she had washed up a little. Her top was stained and the large wet spot at her crotch was still clearly evident.

"Got sick of smelling like a bukkake party star?" I laughed.

"All the cum was drying up and crusting and peeling from my skin. I still reek though. Here have a whiff!"

She leant forward and thrust her chest to my face. A slightly acrid odour of stale male and female sex juices wafted from her stained top.

"Peeee yewwww!" I cried, pushing her away and laughing.

"Let's get you back to my place and cleaned up."

"Wait," she said. "Did you get any hot bedroom shots?"

"Sure. How about this one?"

It was a view from above Anne as she lay back on the bed. Alex was between her outspread legs and her mouth was clamped on her pussy. Her lust filled eyes looked directly up into the camera.

"That's particularly nice don't you think?" I asked.

"That's hot!" she exclaimed.

"Or this one." I continued.

The angle was a close-up from between Anne's legs with Alex's tongue flat on her open pussy spreading the inner lips wide apart.

"Oh god David! I'm starting to get wet again! Please lets go!"

"You're insatiable!" I said. "Okay, we'll get some take out on the way, I'm starving!"

I grabbed the memory stick containing the video and we jumped on my bike and headed back to the apartment.

+++++++++++++++++++++

We sat back in our chairs, the empty plates pushed away. I patted my stomach and sighed.

"Phew! I'm going to have to let this settle before we do anything."

Alex looked at me. "I'm still feeling a little light headed from not eating much today. I hope this hits my system soon."

"Well, while we wait," I said. "What did you think of today's events?"

She blushed and cast her eyes downwards. "Not a normal photo shoot was it?" she said quietly and looked back up at me, a little smile on her lips.

"Not exactly," I replied. A moment's silence held between us.

I continued, "Did you enjoy your first time with a woman?"

She answered in a soft voice, "Yes."

"Would you do it again?"

"Yes."

My hand reached out and stroked her beautiful face.

"I love you Alex," I whispered.

Her hand came up and covered mine.

"Take me to bed David. I want to feel you inside of me."

We got up and walked to the bedroom. Quickly removing our clothes we lay naked together on the bed caressing each other. Her skin was warm and silky to my touch, her curves smooth and firm.

We kissed gently, tongues reaching out and playing against each other, fingers gliding over nipples and genitals.

One of her arms was above her head stretching her ribcage and laying her chest open to me. I licked along the delicate area under her upper arm to her armpit and ran my tongue around the slightly bristled bump there.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as I worked my slippery organ further down and around her firm breast, circling around till I reached her bumpy areola and erect nipple.

I sucked the long stiff nipple into my mouth and grasped her breast with my hand, pushing the ample flesh upwards whilst I stroked her with my tongue.

Alex's hands reached for the back of my head as I lashed her erect flesh, biting gently and pulling it up between my teeth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she sighed as I alternated between applying pleasure and pain. My other hand moved around to her free breast and I squeezed the soft orb and twisted and pulled on the nipple how I knew she liked.

"Yes! That's it! Pull my nipples! Bite them!" she urged as her fingers dug into my scalp.

I bit hard into the base of the nipple in my mouth as I lashed the end of it with my tongue.

"AGHHHHHH!" she cried. "Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, YES!"

Her hips were writhing on the bed as I continued my assault on her soft tits, biting and licking the delicate flesh.

The hand on her other breast wandered down to her pussy and I cupped it in my palm. Her soft bare vulva felt like a furnace and hooking one finger I slipped it into her entrance.

She was sopping wet and very swollen.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred. "Will you eat me?"

I laid back and pulled her onto me, straddling my face, pussy inches from my lips.

Her long inner labia were apart, hanging like delicious morsels between her legs. A strong heady aroma arose from her open hole. It was a mix of her natural scent mixed with traces of my cum that was still inside her pussy from our earlier coupling.

I looked up past her mound and the sweep of her slightly curved belly and then past her pendulous breasts to her face.

She looked into my eyes with hunger, her tongue flicking out and licking the lips of her open mouth as though to encourage me to take her sex into my orifice.

I reached up with my head and enveloped her inner labia in my mouth, sucking the flesh and stretching it outwards with my lips closing tightly over them before letting them slide out.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!" she tossed her head back and groaned deeply, settling her groin closer to my face.

Grasping her buttocks I held her pussy to my mouth and licked deep into her hot wet hole before sliding my tongue all around her vulva.

I pressed my mouth hard against her pussy feeling her fat outer lips hug my cheeks as my tongue lashed at the sensitive area under her clit.

My eyes were trained on her, looking up at the goddess riding my face. Her eyes locked again with mine, growing wild with lust as her hands kneaded her abused breasts, fingers pulling harshly at her nipples.

"Oh fuck yes!" she panted. "Lick my hot messy cunt! Can you taste your cum that's still in there?"

"AGHHHH!" she cried as I flicked harder on the sensitive bud.

Juice was flowing out of her hole and down my chin.

"Make me cum David!" she growled. "Make me cum then you can fuck me in my ass and pump your hot sticky load into my shithole!"

I sucked hard on her clit, drawing it deep into my mouth and stroked it hard with my tongue. "OH SHIT!" she screamed. "I'M CUMMING!"

Her hands crushed her breasts to her chest and she shuddered violently above me. A deep pink flush washed over her writhing form and I could feel the tension of her body as she climaxed.

Suddenly she pulled up and fell back, sprawling half on me and half on the bed.

"Oh fuck!" she cried panting. "That was too intense! God you know how to suck pussy!"

I propped myself up my elbows and grinned at her.

"Maybe you should hire me out to women who don't get enough pussy eating?"

"I'd be rich!" she laughed back. "But before we think about that, I want you in my ass. I'm feeling really tight back there now!"

"Okay, face towards that screen over there. I'm going to load the video. There's anal lube in the top drawer of the dresser next to your head."

She grinned and opened the dresser whilst I got the computer set up. By the time I had everything going she was on her hands and knees facing the monitor a finger already greasing up her backside for me.

"Wait!" she said as I passed turned from the computer. "Bring that monster over here! I think it needs some tender throat loving before we send it up my backside."

I knelt up on the bed before her and she grasped my turgid cock in a hand. Placing the knob in her mouth she swirled her tongue around it coating it with saliva.

"Ohhhhh yes!" I hissed. She pulled the head from her mouth and spat a gob of saliva onto my shaft and stroked her hand over it spreading the slimy fluid over my hardness.

Then holding the base of my shaft from under my testicles she plunged her face forward taking my full length into her throat.

"Oh GOD!" I cried as her neck muscles clutched my straining pole.

She quickly pulled back half way and then thrust it back into her throat and repeated the motion over and over.

I was literally fucking her throat. Saliva streamed out as my cock withdrew and ran down off my balls and her outstretched lips.

If she had kept this up forever I wouldn't complain, but after a moment she pulled me completely out of her mouth and looked up at me, eyes blazing.

"Okay, I think you're hard enough. Shove your cock into my shithole and pound me!"

I grinned at her. I loved her filthy potty mouth.

I grabbed the computer remote and kneeled behind Alex's gorgeous backside. Her round firm backside blended smoothly to her flared hips, forming a classic pear shape. The crack between her cheeks widened exposing her greasy rosebud below which hung her open leaking pussy.

As I placed the head of my cock at her puckered anus she let out her breath and I took the signal to push in.

Pressing forwards she lowered her head and breathed slow and deep. I felt the tight restriction start to give way as my knob opened up her sphincter, the generous lube applied inside and outside her hole along with my saliva coated shaft making progress easy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yessssss!" she hissed as my knob continued to widen her forbidden hole.

I pushed a little more and the crown of my glans passed through the tight ring of muscle, which then clamped hard around my shaft.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned as her head flew back in a spray of raven hair. "I love it when your knob penetrates me and my ass grips your cock!"

"Now shove it in!" she commanded.

I slid forward into her bowel, the delicious sensation of her anal tunnel massaging my shaft sending electric bolts into my groin.

I stopped, fully embedded in her body. Her depth seemed unending. Where all my cock went I couldn't guess, but she somehow managed to take me all.

"Your balls are against my pussy," she purred. "You're fully in me. I can feel your knob deep in my belly."

The pulse of her heart throbbed on my shaft. I felt as though I was one with her.

"Turn on the video and fuck me. Fuck me hard!" she ordered.

I grabbed the remote and clicked the play button. The large screen came to life with Anne posing sexily on the bed. The sounds from the bedroom came through loud on the speakers. It was almost as if we were there again.

As it progressed I started to thrust into Alex's backside, slowly at first as she was still so very tight. Her anal opening stretched obscenely around my girth and pulled out along with my cock as I withdrew before plunging back in.

We watched the scene before us as the camera moved around and in close. Anne's breathing was becoming deep and slow and her skin glowed as the sexual tension heightened.

The video camera drew back and connected back to the tripod as my voice instructed Alex to leave the video pointing at the bed and left to run.

I increased the pace of my thrusts into Alex's ass as Anne exposed a breast and then with Alex's help to remove her panties. Her back passage suddenly loosened up and I moved with ease in her slippery tube, thrusting deep, my balls slapping her wet pussy hole.

The scene in front of us showed Alex staring at Anne's open gash.

"Lick me," her voice said softly.

"Ohhhhhh!" Alex groaned beneath me as she saw her tongue reach out and touch the hot flesh before her.

As Alex's mouth surrounded Anne's pussy she shuddered slightly and I felt her anus grip my cock. I swelled inside her and thrust more slowly to prolong the sensations on my shaft.

The scene moved to where I climbed on the bed and suddenly Anne had my bloated glans in her mouth.

"Yes!" Alex hissed at the screen. "Suck his cock! Feel how it fills your hot little bitch mouth!"

Her anal tube was starting to tighten again around me and she was panting hard, eyes glued to the screen.

I held on toe Alex's hips and stroked my shaft deep into her body as the scene again moved to Anne getting on her knees on top of Alex.

My tongue drove into Anne's puckered hole as I rammed hard into Alex's yielding backside.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" came the simultaneous cries of both women as their most private holes were violated by my organs.

Alex fell forward onto the bed and I moved with her, keeping her impaled on my rigid pole. She clutched the sheets in her hands, knuckles turning white with the effort.

I slipped a hand underneath her and grasped a swollen breast. The nipple dug into my palm as I crushed her firm orb in my hand.

"Oh god!" she panted. "Fuck my arse! Fuck my whore slut arse!"

My face dropped next to her ear as we continued to watch the action in front of us.

Gouts of clear thick pussy juice ran out of Anne's cunt and down over her labia before sliding into Alex's open mouth.

"Do you like to suck her clit?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she panted.

I thrust harder into her backside, feeling the hot flesh within swelling around my cock.

"Do you like drinking her pussy cum? Have her warm cunt cream slide down your throat?"

"Oh fuck yes!" she hissed, transfixed by the scene before her.

"Look! She's cumming on your tongue! My lesbian slut is making another woman cum on her tongue."

She shuddered beneath me and her anus tightened. My testicles started to tighten as she had a small climax around my shaft.

My cock impaled Anne's sloppy gaping pussy, juice squishing out as my cock thrust in.

"Do you like to see me fuck another woman Alex? See me fill her with my fat cock?"

"Ye, yes!" she grunted.

I shifted position and straddled her hips for greater penetration, hooking my feet under her calves and opening her legs further. Her firm round buttocks pressed deliciously into my lower belly. I drove mercilessly into her anal cavity, achieving a new depth of penetration. My bloated glans finally struck the end of her soft colon.

"OH GOD!" she cried and slipped a hand under her belly, fingers reaching for her clit.

I shifted my free hand to her neck and wrapped my fingers gently around her slender throat.