David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pouted and I led her to the van, giving her tight little backside a playful squeeze on the way.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

We stood at the front door of Mike and Lisa's and I reached out and rang the bell. After a moment, the door opened and Lisa appeared. She was dressed in a light summer frock with pumps. Her beautiful strawberry blonde hair fell straight to her shoulders. There was an unmistakable glow about her.

"David! Amber!" Lisa's sweet voice greeted us. "Please come in!"

I guided Amber ahead of me and when we were inside Lisa hugged me close. The press of her warm body and full breasts against me sending tingling sensations into my groin.

As we held each other her voice whispered in my ear, "I'm so glad you could come. I've missed you." She then nibbled my earlobe before parting and hugging Amber.

Her perfume was heady. A mix of floral and her natural woman scent. I was becoming very aroused again. I watched as the two beautiful women hugged each other. It looked more than friendly. I could sense the attraction between them.

"Dave! You old dog!" boomed from down the hallway as Mike strode up to us.

"Hey bro!" I replied and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Amber!" he then exclaimed. "Wow! You look fantastic tonight!"

Never the shy one, Mike stepped forward to hug her.

I looked at Lisa as they hugged and we smiled at each other before she gave me a wink.

It was awkward for them. I could see Mike wanted to hold onto Amber longer, let his hands roam over her tight young body. Amber was also constrained. Lisa was their source of restraint, but she couldn't just tell them to go for it. I was hoping to change that.

They parted and we engage in some light chat in the entrance way before moving in to the lounge room where we sat in comfortable chairs. Amber and I sat in the three seater sofa and Lisa sat in a single seater to my left. Mike took a drinks order and disappeared into the kitchen as we continued talking; Amber and Lisa mainly. I tuned out just watching Lisa's angelic face as she and Amber discussed whatever women talk about.

Mike returned a few minutes later with refreshments for all and then sat opposite Amber and myself, to Lisa's left. I relaxed back into the leather cushion and watched the proceedings. Mike had barely sat down, almost directly opposite Amber when he looked up at her and froze, beer in hand, mouth half open. The girls continued chatting unnoticing and I moved my head slightly my eyes flicking over to Amber to see what had transfixed my brother.

Amber, perhaps a little lacking in ladylike etiquette had leant back in the sofa and neglected to keep her knees together. In fact they were quite well apart. I had no doubt Mike was getting a view directly down her firm thighs to their source. I wondered if Amber had put panties on underneath her form fitting dress. If she had, I couldn't recall any obvious panty line.

A smile came to my lips and I let Mike stew for a few more moments before I broke his paralysis.

"So, Mike," I said, projecting my voice to him. "How's work these days?"

He snapped out of his reverie with a start and looked at me blankly. I smiled crookedly at him and he realized he'd been caught and smiled back wryly.

"Good, yes. Busy, but good," he managed to blurt out.

The conversations continued and as the chat swapped between us I was interested to note where eyes were focusing. Mike couldn't help but flit his gaze over to Amber from time to time. I could see his eyes scan her from head to crotch and then let it linger there, soaking in her strong naked thighs and the possible sight of her tender young pussy nestled snugly between them.

Lisa's eyes also played over Amber and in more than just casual glances. Her blue eyes sparkled brilliantly and she would occasionally lick her lips as though readying them to feast on the young woman before her.

As I was sitting next to Amber, I couldn't see how she was reacting, but for my own part, I was hard pressed not to stare at Lisa. Her image was near goddess like as she sat in the chair, the wall light behind her casting a radiance on her hair that made it shimmer halo like around her head. Her beauty was soft and sensuous, almost ethereal.

After about half a hour Lisa got up and walked into the kitchen. I eyed her backside as it swayed seductively, my mind wandering briefly to our last encounter. I felt a stirring between my legs and had to quickly shift my gaze back to Mike and Amber to avoid any discomfort I might encounter if I had to get up.

Lisa's voice called from the kitchen, "Dinner's ready! Mike can you show David and Amber to the table and give me a hand please?"

We got up and made our way to the dining room to sit down. Mike showed us our chairs and then disappeared off to help Lisa. Within minutes they both returned bringing a feast. Once again Lisa had outdone herself. They seated themselves. Lisa to my left, Mike to my right. Amber was across from me.

We toasted with raised glasses and then tucked in to the food. As the wine and conversation flowed I felt a foot stroke my left calf. I looked over at Lisa who was concentrating on the chat between Mike and Amber. A moment later I felt bare toes touch the ankle of my right foot which was extended towards Amber. They started to walk up my shin. I looked at her and she just smiled back and licked her lips.

The foot on my left calf continued to stroke. I glanced over to Lisa who just smiled back. My head started to reel. Here I was being felt up under the table by two gorgeous women and one of them was my brother's wife in his presence.

Now I had no control over my cock. It started to swell under the combined assault. I gulped the last of my wine as a defensive measure and Mike quickly refilled my glass. If this kept up I was going to pass out before dessert!

Fortunately the girls stopped their game of footsies after a little while and reality returned as we finished the main course and let it settle. Mike got up to clear the table and immediately the girls started their under the table game again. I'm sure neither was aware of what the other was doing, but it made little difference to me as old faithful started to rise again.

Mike returned and Lisa then got up. "I'll just get dessert ready," she announced.

I looked over to Amber. "Amber, would you assist Lisa in the kitchen? I'm sure she would love the help," I said giving Lisa a wink unseen by the others.

"Yeah! Sure!" she replied eagerly.

As they left I breathed a silent sigh of relief then turned to Mike. This next step was going to be interesting.

*****************************************************

I had to work fast.

"Mike," I said as the girls walked out of earshot. "I need you help."

"Sure buddy," he replied. "Anything! What's up?"

"Well," I started with difficulty. "I got this problem with Amber."

"Oh god, you haven't knocked her up have you?" he exclaimed almost too loudly.

"No, no, no," I hushed quickly. "It's nothing like that!"

"That's good," he replied. "Hate to see virgin territory ruined so soon," he chuckled dryly. "So what's the issue?"

"Okay, well, to put it bluntly, Amber is a bit of a nympho and needs more than me to satisfy her desires."

"What?" he quizzed, "Can't handle banging her brains out five times a day?" he jibed sarcastically.

I sighed. "I'm kind of stretched out at the moment Mike." I had put my best pleading face on.

"Oh! Stoking more than a couple of fires then eh?" he smiled slyly. "You haven't changed one bit, you old dog!. Good to see!' he finished with a laugh.

When he was done he looked directly at me. The humour was gone.

"Seriously, what's this to do with me?" he asked.

Time to lay the cards on table.

"Amber wants a threesome, with two guys. I figure you're a safe person, being family and all."

He just froze, saying nothing, just staring at me. I swear if I had poked him with my finger he would have just crumbled to dust before me. It's hard to shut Mike up. I guess this was a good effort.

A silence that spanned an eon ensued. Only the gentle sounds of girl talk and preparation from the kitchen intruded.

Finally he stirred.

"I, I," he stammered. "I don't know. You know, Lisa and all. I. How..." he trailed off.

I had to move in for the kill.

"Amber also confided she wants to try a lesbian encounter. Did you see the way she and Lisa were looking at each other before? I think Lisa has some interest you don't know about. I'm a photographer Mike. I'm trained to see things in people so I can capture the moment, the essence on film. I think there is something there."

He just stared at me blankly.

I looked over to the kitchen. "Look over there Mike. Look at how Lisa has her hand on Amber's back, nearly on her bum. That's more than friendly I reckon. Look at Amber's backside. Wouldn't you just love to hold onto those pigtails and pin her face down to the bed as you rammed your cock deep into her tight little pussy from behind?"

He licked his lips. "I can't say I haven't had the hots for her ever since we got her as a babysitter." His eyes remained glued to her form.

"Mike!" He snapped his head back around to me. "I can't do this alone and I trust you implicitly."

"But, but, I, how do I even broach the concept with Lisa?" he wailed. At least he hadn't rejected the idea. As twins we were more alike than just looks.

"It's a win-win Mike. If she wants some fun with Amber, then you get it too, Amber gets what she wants, and I'm happy for the lot of you. Talk to Lisa tonight, in bed. Keep the topic on Amber, just ease into the concept, threesomes, girl on girl, get her all hot, fuck her brains out. I'm sure you'll come to some arrangement."

"I, I just don't know Dave!"

"Mike, do you know that Amber can deep throat me? The full length and hold it there?". That was it, the trump card was on the table.

His eyes widened then narrowed as he whispered, "Leave it with me." Suddenly he changed back to his cheery self and bought up idle talk as the girls came back to the table. I watched him, his eyes devouring Amber as she helped serve the dessert.

I caught Lisa's eye whilst Mike was preoccupied and gave her a knowing nod. She smiled and nodded back slightly then sat and we continued our festivities late into the evening.

*****************************************************

I woke slowly to the feel of warm soft breasts pressed against my back and a hot breath on my neck. A hand was gently kneading my testicles from through my partly spread legs from behind. A delicious sensation worked its way from my balls and into my groin where it had its inevitable effect on my cock.

Amber certainly was eager this morning. I lay on my right side and enjoyed the massage and light kisses on my neck that were rousing me from more than my slumber.

I moved my left arm and my hand encountered a breast. My breath caught in my chest. Something wasn't making sense to my sleep befuddled brain. If breasts we pressing up against my back and I had one in my hand in front of me...

My eyes snapped open to see Amber sleeping peacefully next to me, the sheet pulled down exposing her naked top half, my left hand cupping her firm right orb. I started to turn my head.

"Mornin' lover," came the sweet whisper of Lisa in my ear.

"Lisa!" I hissed back. "What about Mike?"

"He's at golf. He won't be back till after one."

A sigh of relief escaped my lungs.

"Did he discuss anything with you last night in bed?" I asked.

"Well, yes..." she said somewhat evasively.

"And?" I prodded.

"We talked about Amber and I admitted to him that I'm very attracted to her. That was all he needed for him suggest a lesbian affair with Amber if he could be be in on a threesome of some sorts."

"What was your response?"

"I fucked him so hard and so long last night I'm still dripping his cum from my slightly sore pussy! Thinking about the whole thing has got me really horny again!"

There was a moments silence as she looked at Amber and massaged my balls before continuing.

"He banged me so hard. He hasn't done that in a long time. He must have had thoughts of screwing Amber running through his mind. I can't blame him. She's very sexy."

We were silent for a moment, both looking at the young naked woman before us, oblivious to our schemings.

"So what now?" she asked quietly.

"Now that the ice is broken, we can just let things 'happen' and see how we go. I'll set something up for Mike with Amber and myself."

I turned my head and she kissed me full on the lips, strong and passionate as her hand left my balls and found my turgid shaft, squeezing it. I was getting very aroused, but nature's call was stronger.

"Want to play with Amber?" I questioned.

"Please?" she pleaded sexily.

I stroked Amber along her sleek flank, down to her hip and back up to the mound sitting atop her chest. Her skin was so warm and soft. I cupped her breast and held her nipple between my finger and thumb rolling it a little. It hardened perceptibly.

"Amber," I said raising my voice while I massaged her breast and pulled her nipple. "Amber honey, wake up!". I lowered my head and kissed her lips. Lisa's hand continued to squeeze my now quite erect cock. The bathroom was visit was going to be a challenge.

Amber's breathing quickened and she responded against my mouth with a probing tongue. Slowly her eyes opened. They shone, bright and sparkling. I captured her slippery tongue in my mouth, sucking it in as her hand reached up and gripped the back of my head, keeping me glued to her face.

We kissed like this for a minute before I pulled away, her hand dropping down to grip my arm.

"Amber, look who's come to play," I said as I leaned back and Lisa'a face came into view.

Her eyes suddenly widened and a big grin spread across her face.

"Oh! Hi Lisa!" she said like they had met in the middle of the street. She was completely unfazed.

Lisa purred back, "Good morning Amber."

Realizing my call of nature was becoming a scream I hastily interjected before anyone else spoke. "Ummmmm, I think I'll let you ladies get better acquainted. I have to visit the bathroom. Lisa, could you, errr, release me?"

"But, it's so big and hard now!" she quipped, then giggled.

I extracted myself from between the two women and made my way to the bathroom followed by giggles and comments about my body and sexual equipment. I decided not to rush. Best to leave the ladies some time alone especially since it was a new experience for Amber and I presumed Lisa although I really didn't know her past.

After relieving myself, I made my way to the kitchen, first stopping in to check on young Christopher. He was fast asleep still so I quietly closed the door and continued. Bright sunlight flooded the kitchen and I checked the wall clock. Six thirty! Mike was certainly a keen golfer. I rummaged around the fridge for a bite to eat and drink. As I sat there thinking about Lisa and Amber a dirty little plan started to form in my head. I was moving into a new apartment in a few days, now without any flatmate and maybe I could christen it with a special little get together. I decided to work on the details later as I got up and made my way back to the bedroom. Hopefully the ladies had broken the ice and were nicely warmed up for me.

Opening the door I was greeted with a sight that would warm the heart and stiffen the cock of any red blooded male. The girls were locked in a sixty-nine. Amber was on her back, legs opened wide towards me with Lisa's head buried between them, her hair spilling out onto the bed as she lapped away at the young juicy pussy below her.

The door clicked shut and as I locked it she looked up from the pussy she had been eating. Her steel blue eyes were ablaze with lust and a sheen of moisture covered the lower part of her face.

"Having fun?" I asked with a wry smile.

"Oh fuck yes!" she exclaimed before her eyes rolled back in her head and a low moan escaped her cum coated lips.

I crawled onto the bed and shuffled on my knees to between Amber's wide spread legs. Her pussy was a deep pink swollen gash. A trickle of juice leaked out of her hole, over her anus and soaked into the sheets below where the stain was growing ever larger. Her odor was strong and a surge of blood filled my cock bringing it to full stiffness.

"Let me wet that for you," Lisa said throatily, grasping the base of my cock and lowering her face to my bulging knob.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!" I exclaimed as her hot mouth enveloped me and forced my cock deeper until the glans bumped against the back of her throat.

Her tongue flicked out and stroked the underside of my shaft as her throat worked on my bloated knob wedged at the back of her mouth. Gripping my cock harder she proceeded to thrust her head up and down my cock, fucking her pretty face with it. Obscene slurping sounds issued from her mouth and saliva ran freely down my rock hard flesh. With a last thrust she buried my knob as deep into her throat as it would go until she gagged slightly then released me entirely.

"Fuck her pussy!" she panted with a wild look on her face that was almost demonic.

I moved up closer as Lisa sat upright on Amber's face and ground her loins down, a deep sigh coming from her. I grasped Amber's legs behind her knees and pushed them back up towards Lisa who then held them up and apart while she rode the face below her.

Amber's gaping wet hole was at just the right height and I placed my glans at the entrance and rubbed the underside of the head up and down her slit. Muffled moans came from between Lisa's legs everytime my knob rubbed over the sensitive clit and she bucked her hips slightly. The shiny bud was protruding prominently now and seemed to pulse with a life of its own. The heat from her pussy was washing over my cock and her opening now gaped enough for me to see partially into her swollen sex.

I looked up from Amber's pussy, ready to receive my engorged member and up into Lisa's face. Her eyes were half closed, a dreamy look on her face. A surge of lust filled me and with a long slow movement thrust my hips forward, burying myself deep into Amber's young body.

Immediately her pussy spasmed on the invading flesh as a climax washed over her and Lisa'a eyes opened suddenly.

"Oh! Her tongue is so deep in my pussy! She's licking Mike's cum from inside me!"

I leant forward to kiss her, the motion fully embedding my cock within the young pulsing snatch that was wrapped around it. I could feel her entrance gripping my shaft and her swollen outer labia pressed hard against me. Grasping Lisa's right breast in my hand I pulled the nipple and thrust my tongue into her mouth. The taste of Amber's sex was still strong and I swirled my tongue around hers to capture every last drop.

"Mmmmmmm", she moaned loudly in my mouth then suddenly pulled her head away and arched her back as the mouth on her pussy and my fingers rolling and pulling her nipple sent her into a cascade of orgasmic spasms.

"UNGHHHHH!" she grunted as her head tilted back exposing her long slender throat and a red flush swept down her neck and chest as she shuddered atop Amber's face.

I started thrusting into Amber as her climax subsided and her tight cunt relaxed its grip on me slightly. She was so wet. Every outstroke brought more of her fluid out where it ran down to coat my balls and her ass. Despite her slickness, her hot tight pussy still gripped my shaft like a strong hand in a velvet glove. I leant back slightly, increasing the pleasure on the top of my glans as it rubbed up against the front wall of her cunt.

Lisa had let go of one of Amber's legs and her hand snaked down the athletic body to the gaping pussy I was impaling. As she started to rub Amber's clit she looked up at me.