David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in her pussy David!" she purred. "Kiss me and cum in her pussy. I want to eat your sperm from her!

"Oh god!" I groaned and leant forward towards her. As our lips met she thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. Our tongues slid over one another in a dance as I thrust harder and faster into Amber's willing body.

Suddenly she bucked her hips up and shuddered as her pussy clamped down around my near bursting cock. Lisa grabbed the back of my head, digging her fingers into my scalp as the pressure on my glans reached overload. My cock expanded hugely in the tight orifice of Amber's clenching pussy as a throb exploded in my loins. Uncontrollable spasms wracked me as the semen boiled up my shaft and shot deep into the climaxing sex pulsing on my engorged cock.

Ropes of cum splashed against her cervix with each hard thrust into her till finally I was spent, my cock twitching inside Amber's hot cum soaked pussy. Lisa pulled her face from me and held mine in both her hands.

Smiling, she looked at me. "Did you put a big load into her? It felt like you did."

"Oh yes! Amber knows how to milk every drop from a man!" I replied with a smile.

"Stay inside her. I don't want any of that hot load running out just yet."

With that she gave me a quick kiss and dismounted from Amber face. I looked at her. She was completely soaked in Lisa's pussy juice from her nose to the top of her chest. Her long blonde pigtails stretched above her head as did her arms raising her chest and causing her firm breasts to ride up high. Her long nipples were very erect, begging to be sucked. I smiled at her and she grinned back then licked her lips. My cock twitched inside of her and she squeezed her pussy around me causing me to groan.

Lisa settled next the Amber and proceeded to kiss and lick her fluids from her skin. As I watched the two women tenderly kiss, stroke and fondle each other I felt my spent cock start again to swell. Fortunately or unfortunately they finished all too soon and Lisa got up.

"Let Amber clean your cock. I'm going to eat your cum from her pussy now."

I pushed back Amber's thighs to tilt her hips up to keep my cum inside her as my semi turgid cock slipped from her still tight hole. Moving to her side, Lisa then quickly took my place laying flat down on the bed and immediately wrapping her lips around the hot, sticky swollen sex between Amber's legs.

Amber's neck arched back against the bed as her head dug into the mattress and a guttural sound escaped her lips, "Uggghhhhhh!" as Lisa's mouth enveloped her throbbing sex. Amber's arms swung down from above her head and her hands gripped Lisa's strawberry blonde mane tightly, pushing her face hard into her groin.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Oh fuck yesssssssss!" she hissed as I imagined Lisa's tongue stroking over the delicate hot pink flesh.

I moved up to Amber's head and placed my wet cock on her face. Looking up at me with those beautiful sparkling green eyes, she opened her mouth and took my knob inside, lashing her tongue over the sensitive glans.

"Fuck yes!" I grunted and put one hand out onto the beadhead to steady myself as the intense sensations threatened to overwhelm me.

I looked back down from Amber cleaning my cock to Lisa. She had both hands on Amber's upturned thighs keeping her hips tilted and had moved her face lower on her pussy where her mouth now covered the hot entrance into Amber's sex. I could see her cheeks moving rapidly in and out as she was now sucking and licking out the copious amount of semen I had deposited into Amber's pussy.

The sight was obscene. Here was my brother's wife sucking my cum out of a teenager's pussy that I had just filled. What could make it any more perverted? As the thought entered my head Lisa stopped cleaning Amber's pussy and looked up at me. Saliva and the mixed cum from Amber and myself coated her lips and chin.

"Fuck my ass David!" she whispered throatily. "Fuck me hard!"

With that she pushed two fingers deep into Amber and pulled out a load of semen and girl cum. Reaching behind her she smeared the slippery juice over her anal hole before working the two digits into her ass.

Her eyes blazed pure lust as she looked directly into mine. "Take me!" she hissed then returned her face back to Amber's gaping pussy hole, tongue reaching out from her mouth, seeking the cum from within the young girl.

I pulled my cock from the sweet mouth sucking it and made my way behind Lisa. She was still laying flat on her tummy, her perfectly round bottom sticking up beautifully. As I settled in behind her she spread her legs wide and tilted her hips upwards, giving me unrestricted access to her ass.

Lisa had become an insatiable sex machine and I felt powerless against the force of it. I looked down at her puckered rosebud, now shiny with the combined cum from Amber and myself. My hand involuntarily gripped my shaft and squeezed, growing my manhood to full stiffness again. It was rock hard in my fist as I envisaged sodomising my brother's wife.

Amber was now continually moaning and writhing on the bed. One hand still held Lisa's head whilst the other pulled and twisted her long and erect nipples. I moved up further between Lisa's legs till my knees push up against the insides of her thighs. Gathering a large gob of saliva on my tongue I let it slide out directly onto the pink anus below me and then quickly directed the swollen head of my cock onto it and smeared the liquid around.

"Mmmmmmmm!" came the moan from between Amber's thighs as I did this and Amber followed suit. Now holding my shaft by my fingertips I pushed the head of my cock against the soft tight opening of Lisa's backside. My glans slipped in with only a slight resistance. She was obviously used to taking Mike's cock. I held there for a moment as an involuntary reflex from the penetration caused her sphincter to clamp around my shaft just below the head.

"Oh god Lisa!" I grunted. It felt like my knob swelled to twice the size as her ass gripped me like a vice.

A moment later her ass relaxed slightly and I pushed in deeper, feeling her bowel opening up as my knob forced her tight tube apart.

A muffled "Ohhhhhh!" escaped from Lisa's mouth as I plunged almost full length into her backside and then held still, feeling her bowel holding my shaft in a deliciously hot tight grip. Leaning forward I placed my face close to Lisa's as she sucked and licked at the juicy young pussy before her. I could smell my cum and Amber's strongly now and Lisa was continually moaning softly as she worked at Amber's sex.

Nibbling and sucking her earlobe, I worked my way down the side of her neck and bit her gently as I started to thrust into her ass. Her strong sphincter resisted the outward motion and then relaxed for the inward thrust, pushing her anus out to give me an incredible sensation as I thrust back in. She was an expert anal fucker, knowing exactly how to massage a cock with her ass.

She turned her head and looked at me. "Fuck me hard, now!" she grunted as I plowed into her backside.

I kissed her slimy mouth and picked up the pace of my thrusting till I was pounding her ass. She grunted into my mouth with each thrust deep into her bowel and my cock swelled with the added stimulation from her tongue and increased pace.

After a few moments I pulled my face away and Lisa immediately latched her mouth back on to Amber's pussy, sucking her clit deep and tonguing it. Immediately she bucked her hips up and shuddered as an orgasm hit her. The sight of Amber thrashing in climax on Lisa's mouth sent a surge of blood into my cock and it swelled dramatically.

"Ummmphhhhh!" Lisa grunted as my rigid member filled her ass completely and strained against the soft walls of her bowel. Suddenly her loins tightened up and she thrust her hips sharply back against me forcing me all the way in till my balls slapped against her sopping pussy hole.

I thrust rapidly into her asshole a few times when she raised her chest off the bed and her head flew back, hair cascading onto her arching back and suddenly froze for a moment. Her anus clamped hard around my shaft, but it remained slippery enough for me to keep pounding her as suddenly her whole body shuddered in orgasm.

"UNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" cracked from her stretched throat and I felt the muscles deep inside her bowel spasm on my near bursting cock. I looked at Amber. She was just coming out of her orgasmic haze and locked eyes with me.

"Cum," she mouthed at me and without warning my loins spasmed hard and hot semen surged up the shaft and exploded out of the hole in my knob to fill the ass of the woman thrashing below me.

"AGGHHHHHH!" I cried and closed my eyes as bolts of electricity shot deep into my groin with every pulse of cum that spurted into Lisa's bowel. With a last thrust I pushed myself deep into the slimy throbbing tunnel and held still as the sensitivity on my glans became too much. Lisa's spasms subsided and she collapsed back onto the bed, little tremors still firing inside her groin against my engorged flesh embedded in her cum soaked ass.

"Oh fuck!" I panted as I collapsed against her back, her delicious soft backside pressing against my lower belly. I lowered my face next to hers and kissed the side of her face as she panted for breath.

"Oh my god!" Amber said in a hushed tone. "That was awesome! You guys were incredible.

Lisa and I looked up at her. "You were fantastic yourself honey," Lisa replied huskily. "Have you ever been with a woman? Because you sure know how to eat pussy!"

Amber smiled and blushed a little. "Nnn, No. You're my first!"

"I'm honoured to have taken your lesbian cherry then!" she chimed and then gave the sweet pussy before her a kiss.

"Who's up for breakfast?" she added after she finished on Amber's pussy.

"Me!" Amber and I replied together.

Lisa laughed and her bowels tightened around my slowly softening cock.

"Ahhhhhh! Lisa!" I groaned.

"Oops! Sorry!" she chuckled and her groin relaxed again. "Better take that thing out of me before I want a second round!"

"I think it needs to be fed and rested before it gets anymore action!" I replied and Amber laughed.

In a quiet voice she then said, "I think I'd like that up my backside."

"Have you ever had a cock in your ass before?" Lisa asked as she looked at Amber.

Amber just shook her head.

"An anal virgin too!" Lisa said with awe. "David, you need to do something about that!"

I looked directly at Amber and whispered, "I will honey. We'll make it special, okay?"

She looked at me and that beautiful smile broke out across her face.

I bent my head down and kissed her still swollen pussy, letting my tongue slip out and slide over the pink flesh and across her clit.

A deep groan and then a sigh escaped her lips as I did this and she closed her eyes, enjoying the tonguing. As I reached the top of her slit I gave one last kiss to her pussy and then turned my face to Lisa's and drove my tongue deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned and sucked my tongue for a moment before I withdrew it.

I pushed myself up and out of Lisa's ass, my cock exiting with slight 'pop' and leaving her hole gaping for a moment before it closed up.

"Shower ladies?" I asked.

"YES!" they cried in unison and then laughed.

"I want to clean your cock," Amber said excitedly. "It must need a really good washing!" As we made our way to the shower I could hear the girls behind me giggling and describing what they were going to clean on me and how they were going to do it. I wasn't sure I'd make it through to breakfast.