David's French Tutor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

"Oh David," she whispered, "How wonderful, you are so big, and you are filling me up," she said, with a French pout.

I slowly increased the speed making sure that I did not slide out of her. Soon I was ramming hard on the upstroke and jerking her frame against the pillows and bed head. The bed creaked loudly. She shut her eyes and contorted her face as if in pain.

"Does it hurt?" I blurted.

"Mon Dieu, tu es fantastique, tu es merveilleux, tu es magnifique. Ne t'arretes pas n'importe ce que, of course it does not; a woman is designed to take large penises."

I was amazed that she now used the 'tu' noun instead of the more formal 'vous' for the word 'you' in English; she was clearly out of control.

I continued sliding up and down inside her lubricated channel until I felt semen build up inside me. She sensed that my orgasm was imminent and groaned and kissed me eagerly.

I twisted my mouth into a delirious rictus.

The only thing that appeared to matter in the world was my long solid penis jerking savagely inside her. I had lived nineteen years on this planet purely for this moment of fulfillment. I was now on the brink and felt that millisecond of ecstasy just before release.

I cried out a long 'Yessss," and emptied myself into her with seven violent thrusts.

"Oh mon chéri, tu es merveilleux, tu es tous à moi aujourd'hui," she said in a breathless voice, calling me her 'darling' and telling me that I was all hers that day.

She kissed me on my forehead as I lay on top of her, my penis gentle retreating from her slimy warm cavern. I looked up into her eyes and she brushed my hair away from my face.

"That must be better than your 'wanking' she said as If making a statement and asking a question at the same instant. I told her that I needed to try doing it a second time so that I could confirm that it was indeed the case.

We made love two more times that day and by four o'clock both she and I were absolutely shattered.

I was feeling ravenous and we both dressed and decided that we needed something to eat. I told Miss Marie that I'd go and find Cook and see what she had to offer.

I was about to find out that Cook had more to offer than just food.

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers
12