David's Knots

Story Info
She wakes to find herself tied up and helpless.
1.9k words
4.28
58.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers

(I love feedback on any of my stories and please don't forget to vote on it for me. I did so enjoy writing this particular fantasy. The Jane and David stories are definately fun to write and explore. I hope you enjoy the story and keep an eye out for what happens with them!)

His slut and his alone!

I arrive at the hotel with instructions to be ready.. You would be driving to the hotel right after work and I was so excited at the idea of seeing you again. It has been so long. I don’t have a lot of time to prep so I lite the candles and drew the curtains, fold down the spread and fluff the pillows.

I take a shower to get myself ready for you. I know you will be upset that I didn’t have time to shave my pussy. I still don’t have time now but I am hoping that your desire to fuck me will have you over look my lack of the smoothness you prefer.

I stand under the warm water covering ever inch of my body with scented soap so you will enjoy it as you touch and kiss me. My soapy fingers follow the trail yours did the last time we were together. Down my neck, so sensitive for your kisses and bites. Down to my breasts. Oh god, I can still feel your slaps and bites. How you pulled and sucked them. Each touch of my hands are like electricity. Each shock flows down to my pussy.

I finger my pussy lips as my thoughts of you have them so wet already. I aim the spray from the shower on my nipple and it makes me shudder. The spray so strong it is like your fingers. My fingers, so soapy, slide into my wetness so easy. In and out they slide, teasing me. My thoughts fly to the last time we were together. The way your cock slid in and out of my wetness. How your size scared me but I took all of you into me. And I remember how I begged for more.

I need a little more now, so I turn around in the shower and put my hands on the wall…. Bending my body in half, the aim of the stray hits my ass and begins to fill me with warm water. Ohh how it stimulates my ass! I love the flow of warm water into my ass. The way it fills me is like you cumming in me. As I touch my clit. The climax I have is massive. I ride it with my eyes closed and wish you were here now.

I need to hurry as I know you are on your way.

I rinse off and empty my now cleaned out ass. Dry myself off and decide to be waiting in bed for you naked. I turn the lights off so the glow from the candles shines in the room. I turn on the music softly and now lay there and wait for you. I am excited as you will be with me after such a long time apart. The clock shows it is getting late. I wonder where you are?

I turn on the bedside light, my nerves beginning to get frazzled so I decide to read to relax. The later it gets the more upset I get. Did you forget? Did you change your mind? Do you not want me? So many questions, but when more time goes by I begin to worry. Maybe something happened?

God I hate my thoughts so I turn off the light and settle into the bed. I close my eyes and try not to cry but I do anyway. My body slowly relaxes and I drift to sleep.

When you arrive you know you are late and are ready to apologize but the glow of the room shows me fast asleep. You kiss my cheek and taste the now dry tears.

You feel bad but the traffic was not in your plans either. You want to make it up to me so a plan formulates and even though it is a little extreme you know it will stimulate me fully.

You get busy attaching the tethers to the bed. We have talked about tying me up but haven’t done so yet. Tonight is the night. I moan as I shift but you are so quiet I don’t wake. You continue your preparations.

You remove the things we bought together from your bag and I still sleep as you remove your clothes. I don’t move when you attach the wrist restraints. I don't move when you attach the nipple restraints. You keep them loose knowing that the more i struggle the tighter they will get.

I don’t even move when you straddle my ass. You kiss down my back down to my ass. Your fingers exploring. I moan in my dream as you open my pussy lips and find that I am wet. You slide a finger in just to test how wet. My dreams fill my head and you are there finger fucking me. I move in my dream and you smile knowing that sooner or later I will wake to know it is actually happening.

I feel something cold and wet on my ass and I struggle to wake up. I hate to waken from my dream but the coldness and wetness at my ass is something i cannot ignore. As I come to full conscienceness I can’t move and begin to really struggle when I feel pressure pushing against my ass.

Something tightens on my nipples and I begin to move away but feel a hand on my lower back and a voice telling me to relax. The pressure continues and I moan. As my brain finally wakes up I realize I am tied to the bed and that it is you between my legs. You are putting something in my ass but being cold and wet i know it is not your cock I love to have there.

“David? What are you doing?”

Again you tell me to relax and enjoy. You pull it back out of my ass then begin to push it back in. I moan as it feels so good stretching me wider with each push. I try to turn to look at you and I can’t move. My hands are tied and I begin to pull at them. ‘David?” but my question is lost as you slam the last of dildo into my ass.

My body arches up against it and my god the restraints on my nipples tighten and I scream at the instant of unknown pain. As the pain travels through my body I begin to beg you to remove them and the dildo from my ass.

But you ignore my pleas and begin to move it in and out making me moan and move with it. I learn early not to move my breasts to much as it will only make them tighter, but dam i can't stand not moving.

So slowly you slide the dildo in and out of my body building a massive climax in me….. I beg you to stop knowing I want your cock in me not this rubber one, but you ignore me. I wiggle and pull at the wrist restraints. Your fingers slide into my pussy and oh my god the sensations overwhelm me. The dildo slides in and out as your fingers go in and out.

Suddenly you slap my ass and tell me to move, my orgasm hits hard…which always happens when you slap my ass. I scream when you slam three fingers in me now. Over and over you force them in and out…

My orgasm continues with each push and when I can stand no longer you remove the dildo and fingers. I am begging you now.

"Talk to me" you say.

When I cannot formulate the words you slap my ass. Slapping it again when I cry out from the slap.

“Talk!”

“Fuck me David”

“Why?”

“Because I am your slut! Yours and yours alone.”

“Good girl!” and now I feel your cock by my ass. I arch my back as I want you so badly in me. My ass that was stretched from the dildo makes your entry easy. I cry out as you slide in and I both hate and love that I am tied up. It is such an erotic thing to know I am at your mercy.

I feel another climax building with your cock in my ass and I cry out for you.

“Move!” you say and slap my ass to make me move. I push back as hard as you thrust forward and my ass grabs you when the wave hit. I am crying against the intensity. But you slap my ass over and over each time I slow and another hits right on top of the last. They are getting stronger and more intense but you don’t think I am done. I beg you to stop. But you don’t. In and out you slide each thrust so hard my ass squeezing you tight and tighter.

“Move!”

Oh my god! I don’t know how much more I can take. But each slap burns my ass and makes me move faster and more wild. I know you want wild and this is it.

“Harder David, please oh please harder”

My heart is beating so fast and I cannot breathe, my nipples straining at the restraints, my moans getting louder and when the next orgasm hits my body I scream from it.. My brain explodes as my body does. I scream over and over as you thrust in hard and fast. Your cumming and I know it. My ass is on fire from all the slaps and thrusts. And as your cum hits my ass I cry out from it.

I hate when you pull from my ass. It is like a part of me is missing.

As you lie beside me I ask you to untie me but you say not yet. But you do loosen the nipple restraints. My nipples are very sore and bulging. You leave the bed to get me a drink as my mouth is so dry and tell me to relax a bit you will be right back you have an errand to do. I turn my head and see you begin to gather your clothes. I hear you turn on the shower.

“Where are you going David? Untie me first. Please?”

You come out from the bathroom fully dressed. I am begging as you kiss me and say don’t worry you will be right back.

“David? Don’t do this David!”

You walk out the door and a click is the last thing I hear.

But just as suddenly you return and I look at you expectantly. You smile and say you forgot something. Thinking you were going to untie me I relax and wait but it is not what you had planned. I feel your hand at my ass and spreading the cheeks you slide the dildo in fast and strong. I cry out at it and you slap my ass and tell me to keep it in.

“It better be in your ass when I return Jane or your punishment will be severe”

You bend and whisper in my ear. "Did you honestly think I wouldn't notice that you didn't shave for me Jane?" I shake at your words and you walk back to the door.

“OH MY GOD! DAVID! COME BACK! DAVID! PLEASE!”

But the door closes and I am alone.

............

To be continued?

MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers