David's Summer of '61 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

The room smelled of sex, pure undiluted sex and I was its focus.

"Don't stop whatever it is you're doing to me," said Patricia clearly at the point of no return.

I listened to the swishing and rustling of my head inside her petticoat and under her skirt. She jerked herself furiously over my face which by now was covered by her fluids.

"Just don't fucking stop," she spat the words out at me as each thrust became more violent.

My fingering of the other women was becoming more ferocious and there was a kind of animal bestiality in the way we treated each other. It was clear that Patricia was fast approaching her orgasm so I pushed her more roughly and tongued her more wildly. She 'came' in a swift splutter of frenzied spasms mixed with swearing and cursing.

"Language Patricia," said Colleen with two of my fingers inside her.

I had no more strength left and with little effort erupted the contents of my balls over Betty's fingers and lay back admiring Patricia's underwear.

That evening perhaps was one of the longest I can recall. It felt strange to have been allowed to pleasure women all old enough to be my aunt. I truly believe that their husbands would not know where to start and my talents were, to say the least, appreciated.

THE END

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers
12