David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

I looked about me and noticed that many of the bedside reading lights had been switched on and the main ceiling lights had been turned off. The dormitory took on an intimate, warmer, almost cosy appearance.

Several girls were in the bathroom at the end of the room. I could just make out some cubicle doors. Some girls were working at their desks while others were reading or chatting. Some had taken their skirts off and were hanging them up in wardrobes. They were walking around in their petticoats. Only Isabelle Lamarliere, Madeleine Saint-Pierre and Veronique Abati appeared to be interested in me. The promised 'feeding frenzy' of 'sexy things' seemed to have fizzled out, or rather never started in the first place.

"Voulez-vous me baisser?" said Isabelle asking me to kiss her as she pushed down on me, making the bed bounce again. She shifted forwards and sat on my upper chest with her legs apart and her knees under her, and I now realised that she wanted me to kiss her between the legs.

"Sous mon jupe d'écolière," she said to make sure I understood. 'Under her schoolskirt' appeared to be my destination. I looked up into her delightful smiling dark-brown eyes.

I smiled and said in my perfect French,"Oui."

She immediately lifted up her tartan pleats and white nylon petticoat and held them to her waist. She slid her buttocks further over me and sat squarely on my face so that my nose was pushed firmly into the front of her white nylon lacy knickers.

Once again the familiar sweet, strong stale, smell of warm vagina mixed with urine filled my nostrils and my erection grew. Only my hair and forehead could be seen between her thighs; her knees and shins pushed down on my shoulders and gripped me with her weight.

With both hands free I now reached under her skirt and petticoat and caressed her buttocks, through her silky slippery panties. I felt the firm rounded flesh and the weight of her above me. I felt enveloped by the beautiful young tall girl's fragrant femininity which engulfed me and stimulated all my senses.

I breathed in her female odours, nuzzling my nose further into her panty crotch, pulling her more firmly against me. My right hand moved down to my erection and I began to wank slowly. Still holding up her clothes she gazed into my eyes feeling my tongue probing her perineum.

She dropped her white lacy petticoat over my head, and spread it out neatly so that my face was entirely concealed from view. She shook her pleated heavy tartan schoolskirt evenly over me, making sure that it, in turn, hid her petticoat. She pushed her slip and tartan pleats out behind her so that it formed a half circle, partly covering my chest.

I was became aware that we must have made an extremely lewd sight with just my naked lower torso exposed, with my penis lying flat against my stomach, ramrod stiff, twitching towards her skirt hem spread over my chest.

I remained under her skirt for many minutes breathing in her odours and becoming intoxicated by them. She in turn remained in place, happy to be sitting on my face with her skirt spread over me. I sensed that she could feel my hot breath between her legs. Now and then she would caress my face through her skirt, feeling the sikiness of her petticoat rubbing my forehead and hair. From time to time she talked to someone in French and I could only just make out the replies in the muffled darkness between her legs.

The bottom of the double bed moved as I felt one, then another, girl sit down heavily. I could feel stockinged knees touching my lower legs and hands opening my legs further so that they were stretched widely across the duvet. Cool fingers caressed my inner thighs and fingernails lightly scratched my testicles and the base of my erection. I reached down to masturbate but my hand was pushed firmly aside and held, so I resumed fondling Isabelle's rounded nylon-clad buttocks. I decided that I was in no hurry to attain an orgasm although I had been on the very brink of one since I had finished my evening meal.

I felt my penis being yanked up into the vertical position. Another girl seemed to be standing next to Isabelle. All I could make out was that she sounded pleased and laughed. Two hands then appeared under Isabelle's skirt and pushed a warm pair of knickers over my head. The hands disappeared and her skirt and petticoat were rearranged over me.

The bed creaked and bounced and I sensed that someone had stepped onto it. I felt stockinged feet and then knees against my upper thigh and the roughness of a pleated skirt hem grazing my very sensitive exposed glans.

Cool hands grabbed my erection and held it in a vertical position against coarse pubic hair. I felt my penis head being manipulated against something warm, damp and fleshy.

The bed rocked as I realised that someone was lowering herself onto me. I slid firmly up her until my entire shaft was warmly inside her and gripped by firm young vaginal muscles. I moved my hands downwards and felt nyloned legs. They were splayed towards me sitting behind Isabelle. Whoever she was, she must have been highly aroused as I had slid into her effortlessly.

I caressed her taut suspender fastenings, her smooth stockings and her cool thighs. My hands felt her pubic hairs where they met mine.

I bucked around until we gradually built up a comfortable, easy slow pace, as I felt her deliberately contract her vagina while I slid in and out. With every up-thrust she pushed down on me, and with every down stroke she eased off. Up and down I slid, in and out, over and over again, in long relaxing strokes. She moaned and told me to keep doing it to her, in her very poor English. She told me not to stop. "Veuillez ne pas s'arrêter...oooh Mon Dieu..... ce que c'est...ooh, allez vite... que vous faites à moi," she repeated in her native tongue.

I lapped incessantly at Isabelle's damp panties, tasting the bitter-sweet saltiness of her stinking crotch. I slid my nose into her as far as her knickers would allow, my breathing becoming more rapid as I inhaled her heady aroma. I felt that I had almost been 'absorbed into' these healthy young females pleasuring themselves upon me.

The bed began to rock more and more, as we quickened the pace. I was anxious to 'come' and wanted to waste no more time. I felt my unknown partner increase her pace, then increase it some more as our combined movements became more ferocious. Isabelle groaned, and then moaned as I nosed and tongued her more and more violently through her knickers. I clutched both her buttock cheeks, pulling her wildly into me as I slid my face up and down her sopping wet gusset, willing her to attain her orgasm.

Over and over again, we continued as I bucked and strained, matching my thrusting, nuzzling and jerking with those of 'Miss. Unknown'. The three of us rapidly increased our frenzied movements each groaning and muttering expletives.

The bed was now visibly jerking around with the intensity of our combined savagery. 'Mademoiselle Unknown' panted noisily; Mademoiselle Lamarliere grunted above me, then more loudly, ever louder and quicker, until she screamed out her fluid orgasm all over my face. I kept up with the fervent intensity of my mysterious partner until we reached a crescendo of wild thrashing movements. We were like wild animals grunting and thrusting.

"Oui, oui, oui, ooh, oui, oui," she uttered between groaning, gasping and jerking her pelvis.

"Mon Dieu, ah, oooh, ceci est delicieux!" she gasped out, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, OUI, OUI, OUI," she sighed.

I felt semen rise up inside me, then suddenly erupt into her, in a dozen powerful energetic thrusts. I felt her vaginal muscles quiver, then go into a vigorous spasm as she orgasmed within a second of mine. "Oui, oui,oui," she whispered shaking uncontrollably from head to foot as spasm after spasm animated her, and rippled through her, draining her.

I lay there tired and exhausted, with sweat glistening on my legs and forehead. My face was damp from Isabelle Lamarliere's sexual secretions and with the airless stuffiness from breathing under her thick tartan skirt and nylon slip. Gradually my 'secret-sexual-partner' eased herself off me and I felt the bed creak and sway as she stepped off it. Isabelle Lamarliere pulled up her skirt and petticoat and stared down smiling wickedly. She told me I had a comfortable face to sit on but that it was someone else's turn now.

"Votre visage est très confortable pour que je se repose sur mais il est quelqu'un d'autre tour maintenant," I heard her say and with that she got off me.

In the low lamplight I could make out a dozen half dressed girls, sitting, grinning on adjacent beds watching us with fascination.

Before I could gather what was happening next, another pair of legs appeared in front of me and a black-stockinged knee was swung over my face as another girl sat on my upper chest pinning me down. I examined the new nineteen year old above me just before she inched forward and spread her ivory coloured petticoat and tartan pleats over me and plunged me once more into darkness.

On top of me was Veronique Abati, the 'tennis girl' who had urinated in my mouth in front of Miss Wiff-Naseford. She was not wearing her sweaty tennis knickers but a pair of ivory lace-trimmed panties which smelled strongly of urine and very little else. I had no choice but to endure her pervading fetid aroma and breathe in her dampness.

My penis felt sore following the 'servicing' of my still unknown partner. I lay there under Verinique for fifteen to twenty minutes breathing in her fragrance, gently recovering from my exhaustive ejaculation. I listened to the sounds of muffled, incomprehensible, faraway conversation from the room. I gathered that some girls were undressing for bed.

Reluctantly, but determinedly, my penis rose to it's maximum extension, while I nuzzled Miss Abati's sodden panty-covered cleft, until it was fully erect and lay along the mid-line of my stomach searching for attention. The bed shifted up and down as I became aware that several new girls were sitting at the foot of the bed. I felt, immediately, cool hands explore my genitals.

From what I could gather at least two girls were running their sharp finger nails along my thighs and erect shaft. I moved my hands to my balls to confirm my suspicions but they were swiftly pushed to one side as the 'milking' began. I felt that I had nothing inside me to release, as the incessant and enthusiastic wanking commenced.

Veronique's knickers gradually took on a different smell, this time a mixture of urine and vaginal secretion. I sniffed her pubic hair where it emerged as tufts on each side of her gusset, and they were very fine and soft to touch. I licked them, and nosed her, as she jerked down on me, smothering me with her stinking damp knickers.

I could hear girlish conversation and giggling. I felt someone take my right hand and jam it between her legs. Someone new was kneeling on the bed. I ran my hand up her smooth leg and into her panties and began fingering her. Her loose French-knickers were slippery and silky to the touch and I eased my fingers under her gusset and into her pubic hair.

Soon she was wet and I slipped my middle finger, then my index finger, inside her, wiggled them around, feeling her warmth under her skirt.

Meanwhile the pumping and milking continued. Four hands were clawing, squeezing, gripping and scratching my penis, testicles and inner thighs. My sensitive exposed clans were massaged and squeezed over and over again.

All the nerve endings on my body seemed suddenly to be highly sensitised and receptive to stimulation, and appeared to be focused on one place, my penis. I thrust my pelvis up and down, attempting to maximise every slight touch from the girls' cool hands, as their milking progressed.

I was in need of a bloody good wanking, truth be known.

My fingers felt sticky with vaginal spendings as I delved, probed and stimulated the young woman kneeling next to me on the bed.

Sharp nails dug into by balls-sac as the milking continued. Over and over again cool hands milked me. Long pulls were followed by short pulls. My penis was rolled between hands, twisted and pulled, scratched and tweaked. Over and over, and on and on, it continued. I moaned with exquisite pleasure licking the now transparent knickers in front of me. The smell of Veronique's vagina was overwhelming. Below my naked waist the frantic and frenzied milking continued. The merciless clawing, squeezing and rubbing was taking me ever closer to the point of no return.

I had three fingers inside the mystery girl on my right. I felt her hand grip my fingers then move them up and down at her pace inside her.

The bed shook as we carried on.

The milking suddenly increased in speed and intensity. I felt semen rise up inside me like an express train, I clenched my teeth, shut my eyes, rammed my face into Miss Abati's knickers and shouted 'ooah...yes' then spurted, then spurted more, then spurted again, then spurted again.

It was all over and I lay back breathless, exhausted and relaxed. I shut my eyes and heard Veronique say something to me which I did not quite make out. She lifted her skirt and underslip off me and repeated it.

"C'est maintenant onze heures et ce sera des 'lumières-dehors 'sous peu. Vous pouvez rester avec nous pour la nuit mais vous devez choisir avec qui vous dormirez," she said.

This time I understood her to say that it would be lights-out shortly and that I could stay there with them but had to choose with whom I would sleep.

For a red blooded, although small and puny, English male to be asked to select which nineteen year old French long legged schoolgirl 'model' to sleep with was like offering a starving mongrel a juicy sirloin steak. There must have been a more suitable parody but I was too tired to think of one.

Clearly it was going to be a difficult choice.

(Continued in part fourteen)

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers
12