David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
572 Followers

Again another pair of legs, this time inside a white lace trimmed nightdress, stepped over me and I savoured another mouthful of pubic hair. Whoever it was, reached her orgasm quickly.

Then another pair of thighs inside a pink gingham nightdress stepped over me and I tongued her to an orgasm. My testicles and penis were clawed, scratched, hand wanked, sucked and licked while I continued pleasuring the girls one by one.

One set of thighs got off me to be replaced by another set of thighs. Nightdresses were pulled up and lowered and pulled up and lowered. There were white ones, baby pink ones, lemon yellow ones, pale blue ones, green ones, stripy, floral and gingham ones, frilly, flouncy, tiered, ruffled and lacy ones.

I orgasmed again, then again as the dripping vaginas were rubbed over my face over and over again. On and on it went for two long hours.

By the time I had finished I had pleasured Veronique, Sophie, Paulette, Nicole, Louise, Angelique, Nadia, Martine, Yvette, Danielle, the two Isabelles, Eloise, Marianne, Lysette, Jacqueline, Madeleine and Charlotte. I did not orally pleasure Denise as she was menstruating.

I emerged from under Charlotte's nightdress and noticed that most of the girls had dressed for breakfast which, on Saturday, was apparently at nine o'clock. I waited for them to untie me but it wasn't to be. With a swirl of pleated tartan skirts and a clatter of high heeled shoes they rushed out leaving Madeleine and Charlotte to get dressed.

When they had finished they said that they would return with some food.

*

The Cleaners

*

I lay there in the half light of unopened curtains, and heard the scuffling of feet slowly trudging up the stairs and enter the dormitory carrying things, heavy things. There were at least two of them as I could hear them talking and muttering about the mess the girls had left. They plugged in a vacuum cleaner and began hoovering the carpet. They shouted above the noise, and when they saw me they stopped and walked over.

There were two cleaners probably in their late 40s or early 50s with their greying hair tucked into their scarves which were tied in a bow on top of their heads. They looked like traditional English charwomen or 'Mrs. Mops', and wore aprons over their loose-fitting flowery button-up dresses. It was difficult to see their legs from my fettered position naked on the bed. I could see that they were both fairly 'large ladies' and had massive bottoms.

"Oh my Gawd come and look at this Sally," said the first one putting down her bucket.

"You're in a sorry state, young man, what have they been doing to ya?"

I explained to them that I had been 'tied up and had been made to lick all the French nineteen year old schoolgirls between their legs until they all attained an orgasm, and could they please release me'.

They replied that they couldn't do that, and besides it would be very improper for a naked man to be seen at the breakfast table. I told them that I would do anything if they would please just release me. They looked at my penis now lying in a flaccid state in a small pool of semen.

"It looks as if they have been wanking you young man, it can't be that unpleasant for you?" said the older one touching my stomach with her rubber gloves.

To my horror my penis twitched involuntarily, and I peered down to see it slowly roll to one side until it lay rock-hard and ramrod-straight against my stomach.

"Shut the door Elsie and bolt it," said Sally almost licking her lips, as she stared down at my erection. "You say that you licked these young ladies between their legs; did you my lad," said Sally almost reeling with expectancy at what was about to happen.

Elsie coughed loudly and laughed at the question.

"I'd like to see my Wilfred lick me between my legs...If I asked him to do that, he'd run a bloody mile," she said taking off her apron and grinning.

"Well the young lad here isn't going anywhere is he?" Sally smiled at me as she unbuttoned her pinafore apron and threw it to one side.

"What do they do these French tarts? Do they sit on you then? and you lick them underneath on their fannies?" she said taking off her shoes.

Elsie took off her shoes and then unbuttoned and loosened the lower part of her dress.

"They sit on my face, and bounce up and down on my nose, and sometimes it hurts a great deal," I said, trying to put them off by appealing to their gentler nature.

It was too late however as on one side of me Elsie had pulled up her skirt and cream nylon petticoat and was stepping out of her voluminous drawers, and on the other side of me Sally was doing the same. Their arses unfortunately looked huge, curvaceous and very heavy.

There was a strong odour of cleaning fluid and cheap body spray coming from their clothing. My penis twitched again as I viewed their large bottoms.

Sally dragged off her large baggy nylon knickers and made a point of draping them over my face. The stench from them was horrendous. They were horribly stained and were old and filthy. Elsie called her a 'mucky cow' for wearing them. Sally replied that she wore them all week and she would have her weekly bath that night and put a fresh pair on.

I looked up at them and wondered what was waiting for me under their dresses. In panic I tried to free myself but the scarves and belts proved too tight.

The bed heaved, as Elsie helped Sally get her thick stockinged legs onto the bed. She straddled me facing my genitals placing one foot and then the other on each side of my face. I stared up in sheer terror at her large legs and pendulous buttocks. She pulled up her skirt and petticoat and kneeled over me; her thick wrinkled stockings were laddered and smelled of toilets. Above me, glistening within a nest of tight pubic hair lay her vagina. She dropped her dress and petticoat, and she shook them down so that my face and upper chest was completely concealed from Elsie. Slowly but surely she lowered her flabby arse cheeks onto my face and her blubbery fleshy labia onto my mouth. I could not move a muscle. Her flesh completely engulfed me and I found that I was fighting for breath.

I nudged her in the anus with my nose but this made her spread her legs even wider so that my mouth was full of stinking pubic hair. I saw her sphincter twitch as she released a loud fart. Just when I thought I would pass out she began slowly rubbing herself backwards and forwards over my nose and mouth.

"Tongue out sonny," she said which I could only just hear through the two layers of clothing which hid me from view. Her flesh smelled like fish as she dragged her damp cunt lips backwards and forwards across my tongue, nose and chin.

"Lovely, lovely," she gurgled in a sort of rural Cockney accent. "Get it up further, Lad,"

I pushed my tongue out further as she concentrated her sliding and wiping to maximise pressure on her clitoris. Once she had located my chin she began jerking and grinding in earnest. As her buttocks brushed over me I gasped for breath at every opportunity. My breathing, and her jerking, increased in speed until everything became a heaving blurred mass of petticoat, suspenders and pubic hair, around me, under her dress. My face seemed to be in the centre of wobbling, jittering, frenzied storm.

My neck felt that it could not withstand the constant pounding and jerking. She started swearing and cursing. This time the language was very 'down to earth' compared with the French students.

Sally was clearly near the finishing line. The bed appeared to be jolting and banging on the floor as she attempted to squeeze every ounce of friction from my face against her clitoris. On and on it went until I thought the bed would collapse with her weight and physical violence of her orgasm. I felt her well up inside as her buttock muscles clenched over me then she juddered, shuddered, farted, and screamed out a gigantic orgasm and flooded my face with secretions. I lay back thankful I had survived and noticed that my penis had been dribbling with precum.

What would happen next?

(Continued in part Fifteen)

Thorilla
Thorilla
572 Followers
12