David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

Other girls stood about watching me watching her masturbate. I struggled to break free as I seriously wanted to fuck this beauty sitting astride me. In front of me her knickers displayed a damp patch which grew and grew until it was almost transparent. Her aroma pervaded every olfactory nerve ending in my nostrils. I felt I was being sucked into this young woman's orgasm.

Her movements became more frenetic as she approached her orgasm. I was almost delirious as I so badly wished to have my penis deep inside her. She had both hands inside her knickers by now, and her rubbings were furious, vigorous jerkings. She screamed and cursed, screamed and cried out as she attained her climax over me. It was over in seconds as she dropped her waist-slip and skirt over me and trapped my face in the warmth between her legs. She slid forward so that my nose touched the sodden gusset of her knickers and I was forced to breathe in her strong vaginal smells.

My penis was now being handled by slim cool fingers. Reluctantly it began to stiffen and extend so that the foreskin was drawn back over the glans. Now fully exposed I felt two more hands cup my testicles and massage the pool of semen into my stomach. Above me Jacqueline appeared to grind her cleft against my nose apparently intent on achieving another orgasm. She clearly felt that it was too much effort and with a flurry of petticoat and pleated skirt she was off the bed leaving my puny body naked and for all to see.

Before I could make out who was wanking me another pair of legs straddled my face and I was buried under a white nylon petticoat and a flared pleated skirt.

I have no idea who it was or what happened next. All I can remember is that I was milked again and again and again. Each session of wanking seemed to take longer and longer. The last session took forty five minutes I think. I had my face under so many petticoats, jupons, skirts, jupes and pushed into knickers of all designs and materials, cotton ones, nylon ones, lacy and plain pairs. I was also shown every make and shade of suspender belt and felt that I had seen every pair of black nylon stockings in the world. My mind had become overwhelmed by all the sexual stimulation and my body suffered dreadfully.

As the last girl swung her legs off me I was aware that the room had suddenly gone very quiet. All the French girls seemed to be standing by their beds. The wind blew with great velocity and there standing in the doorway was Miss Amelia Wiff-Naseford, headmistress.

"Sexy things eh Tom? Lots of sexy things no doubt?" she said looking around the dormitory, with a terrible grimace on her face.

(Continued in part 16)

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers
12