David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

From that point onwards I enjoyed pleasuring Miss Thomas. Every movement of my tongue brought forth gasps of approval and muscular ripples from her vaginal opening. She was like an automaton, reacting to my stimulations in a precise and predictable way. After ten minutes of continuous frottage and clitoral licking she came, not once but several times. Her orgasm appeared to last for several minutes.

Her moans and sighs filled the room and I noticed Miss Wiff-Naseford look at her, and at Anita Russell, aware that this girl had attained the very highest peaks of intense physical pleasure.

The head teacher called Anita to join her and Sally in untying me from my straps. By now my knees, thighs, neck and back were painfully stiff. As soon as I was released I stretched and flexed every muscle in my body. I rubbed my body in an attempt to restore my circulation. I felt and looked like a bombsite.

"Well Tom it's about time you were relieved of your frustrations," said the head mistress urging me to lie on the long leather settee.

I lay full length along it with my head near to one of the arms. My body already looked and felt healthier because I could stretch and breathe properly. Without prompting, Anita sat on the arm of the chair and swung her legs over me and placed her four inch stiletto heels on my chest. I looked up at her seamed stockings and rear suspender clips which were almost within licking distance. Needless to say my penis crawled up my stomach almost to my navel. Sally sat between my legs and began caressing my thighs and stomach. The headmistress returned to her chair and watched the display.

Within a few minutes she was masturbating me as if by second nature. She appeared to know when to speed up and when to slow down. I explored Anita's legs and stockings feeling the smoothness of the black nylon moving under my finger tips. Anita spread her skirt and petticoat over me and I stared up at her lingerie and breathed in her feminine aroma. All around me I was bombarded by erotic stimulation. It was only a matter of time before I came and I felt a thick wave of semen building up inside my testicles. Within two seconds I had spurted five long warm strands and globules over Sally's fingers. She put them to her lips and licked them and smiled.

"Well that must have been worth the wait Mr.Tom," she said as she swallowed my sperm.

* Monday Lunch *

Matron was summoned by Miss Wiff-Naseford and I was led away for a shower. I have to say that it turned out to be one of the most relaxing experiences I have had. I felt sated that I had been milked, and I felt happy that I had only forty more girls to satisfy. Miss Wiff-Naseford appeared happy with my latest suggestion that I should only be fettered by the ankles and that I should lie on a rubber mat and not on the carpet. We agreed that we would return to me lying on my back and the third year girls could decide how I was to pleasure them.

The head teacher said that Classes 3A and 3B did not wear school uniform and that the girls could wear whatever they liked except for trousers.

I took my lunch in the shower room changing room as no one could remember what happened to my clothes. Clearly they did not want a naked man in the dining refectory.

After lunch the first five girls from Class 3A trouped in. They were greeted very formally by the head. Clearly she regarded them as 'free thinking young ladies' and not as truculent mindless school girls.

I had been tied down by my ankles with my legs wide apart, but my hands remained free. The rubber mat cushioned my shoulders and buttocks and I was reasonably comfortable. Miss Wiff-Naseford warned me not to try any 'funny business' as she put it as the police could be swiftly summoned. I had no desire to get the police involved so once again I agreed to the punishment.

The first young lady to step forward was Caroline Smith. She was a very elegant slim girl with legs which appeared to end at her armpits. She was stunningly good looking and her makeup was perfect. She wore a crisp white blouse and a powder blue knee length cotton skirt, over flesh coloured stockings. From my viewpoint at floor level she looked amazing. As she clattered across the floor in her three-inch heels I couldn't help myself from staring at her flared skirt hem and wondering what lay beneath.

The head teacher told her to remove her knickers and to sit on my face. The twenty year old understood immediately what was required and muttered something about having been orally pleasured by her cousin. I could not work out whether the cousin was male or female.

Miss Smith reached under her skirt and pulled down her knickers. They were silky lacy French knickers in a delicate shade of blue. I caught a glimpse of her white lacy petticoat and my penis grew both in length and girth.

"Oh my, oh my," I whispered to myself as she stood next to me.

I stared up her skirt at her stockings where they were attached to frilly white suspenders. I reached up and touched her petticoat hem feeling the soft laciness spill through my fingers. She stepped over me so that her feet were on each side of my face facing Miss Wiff-Naseford who sat in her armchair behind me. I kissed her ankles and licked her shoes. I felt so small and spindly staring up this young lady's petticoat. She rubbed her patent leather shoes against my face and I almost purred with pleasure. I caressed her nylons allowing the silky smoothness to caress the back of my hands. I heard the froufrou sounds of her stockings rubbing against the inside of her slip.

"Right Miss Smith you had better sit on Mr.Tom now and let him do what he's good at," said the head teacher, once again in control.

Slowly I watched her crotch descend on me. Her pubic hair engulfed my nose and I breathed in her heady aroma. Immediately my erection grew in strength as she began wiping her damp curls gently but firmly backwards and forwards over my face. I tried to talk but her genitals got in the way. My hands fondled her buttocks and savoured the silky smoothness of her young skin under her slip.

She rearranged her clothing over me so that only the lower part of my naked body could be seen by the other young ladies standing near the door.

The scene must have appeared totally erotic. Here was I, a thin, short, naked twenty year old boy lying on a rubber mat in the headmistress' study. My legs were pulled open by long ropes and leather straps attached to metal rings screwed to the floor to either side of the window. My erection would have appeared proportionally larger than its actual size because the rest of me was so puny.

On top of me, squatting with her knees apart, hovered a smartly dressed, immaculately made up twenty year old young woman. Her genitals were resting on my face and her flared skirt and petticoat draped over me. Only the head teacher could have seen my face which was buried under Miss Caroline Smith's thighs. From her angle, sitting in front of Miss Smith's open knees, she would have seen my tongue at work up the young woman's skirt. She may also have noticed my hands at work caressing the final year student's derriere.

Ten minutes later precum dribbled out of me like thin glistening strings, and the frenetic threshing above me announced Miss Smith's orgasm. I gripped her buttocks, supporting her as she moaned and groaned, then spasmed violently. I stared in awe at her nylon petticoat which shimmied and shook, making hushed swishing sounds around me under her thin cotton skirt. From nowhere she deposited a great volume of sexual secretion over me, and then it all went quiet. Slowly and carefully she rose from me and the afternoon sun shone on me and caused me to blink.

I wiped the vaginal slime from my face with some paper tissues and waited for the next young lady.

"Miss Julie Middleton, if you please," yelled Miss Wiff-Naseford at a thin tall girl with long blonde hair.

She smiled as she walked across the room. She wore a black sweater, over a wide brown check tweed skirt which ended at her calves. She wore dark grey stockings and brown court shoes. Her heels were two inches tall. Her heavy skirt swayed as she walked.

"You know what to do Julie, pants off and pop yourself on to Tom's face."

I stared at her skirt hem anxious to see her petticoat. I could tell by the way she walked that it was likely to be a stiff net crinoline and it was. She reached under her skirt and layers of white net cascaded outwards and upwards. It was difficult to believe that so many gathers and flounces could be concealed under her flared gathered skirt.

Deftly she removed her knickers and dropped them on my face. I grabbed them and turned the warm undergarment inside out and breathed in her odour. I rubbed them over my nostrils, snorting like a horse, extracting every sensation from them. I held them up and examined them. They were white cotton covered in eyelet lace and little pink rosebud patterns. I could not put them down. Above me Miss. Middleton stepped over my face with her shoes touching my cheeks. I cast her knickers to one side and stared up her skirt which hung just inches above me.

Her stiff net petticoat filled her skirt so that it was impossible to see her cunt nestling, amongst her curls waiting for my tongue. I tried to prize her petticoat layers apart but it proved difficult. She bent her knees and pulled up her skirt and squatted on my face. All around me were masses and masses of stiff coarse net, trimmed with white leaderline. I still couldn't find her vagina so between us we rearranged her vast underskirt until suddenly in front of me were her hairy lips. All around me she pulled and pushed her skirt and nylon net until I was engulfed in her petticoat-world and experienced the darkness and quietness beneath her.

I began licking her and probing her with my tongue. The trapped warmth of her body and aroma stimulated me so that once again my penis rose up and lay stiffly against my stomach. Instinctively I reached down and began masturbating, moving my tongue in time with my wanking. With my free hands I could now relieve myself whenever I liked, and I suddenly felt emancipated, and able to control my own orgasms.

The young lady squatting on my face held onto my head and gradually drove herself closer to her orgasm. I licked frantically at her clitoris, combining flicks with more subtle sucks and light lapping movements. I continued wanking, aware that four pairs of eyes were probably watching my fingers pulling my foreskin over my glans in a wild jerking manner. I felt seminal fluid steadily rise up my penis. I slowed down trying to delay and extend my pleasure. It was too late I rammed my face into her cunt, grunted, moaned and ejaculated. I spurted everywhere, across my stomach, up my arms and into her skirt.

She shuddered, juddered then 'came', breaking wind at the same instance. Her petticoats filled with rectal odours and I shook myself free, pushing her off me.

The woman apologised for her farting, and I grinned at her,"These things happen," I said, secretly glad that she hadn't farted earlier.

Back on her feet I watched her shake her clothing down and rearrange her heavy tweed skirt over her huge petticoat. I wondered whether any of the other young ladies wore similar clothing. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched the next girl, a brunette with short hair, clatter towards me. She wore black sling-back high heeled sandals, and black stockings. I stared in fascination at the toe reinforcement which was in a darker shade of black. Her heel reinforcements were similar too as she twirled around above me.

I stared into her green eyes and she said, "Hello Tom, I hope you don't bite." I explained that if I did the police would be involved.

"Come on Wanda, or Miss Doran, as we are all ladies now, aren't we dear?" said Miss Wiff-Naseford who had remained remarkable quiet during my session with Miss Middleton.

I wiped myself down with another tissue and stared in more detail at this woman's clothing. She wore a short knee-length box pleated plaid skirt, above which she wore a short-sleeved blouse. Her lipstick was dark red and she wore glasses. I caught a glimpse of black petticoat hem, and my penis began to stiffen noticeably.

"What was it about black underwear?" I wondered. "Was it the fact that contrasted so much more against skin and legs?"

I stared at her hem noticing that her petticoat lace was at least three inches deep. I stiffened further as she pulled down a pair of black lacy French knickers and waved them in my face. I caught the warmth and aroma of her and snatched them off her. I wrapped them around my penis and testicles and began wanking. She grabbed them back from me and threatened to stamp on my genitals if I soiled them with semen.

The old hag behind me shouted, "Bravo, bravo," and whooped with pleasure. "That's it Wanda, show him some spirit."

Under her skirt and petticoat I slurped my way between her slimy lips and fifteen minutes of intensive clitoral licking produced an ear splitting shriek. My face was completely plastered with her spendings and I was also bathed in sweat.

Ellen Hardwick strode across the room, her hips gyrating from side to side. She was a black haired girl with dark Latin features. She wore a pale green shirt-waister dress which ended just below her knees. She was clearly wearing a bouffant petticoat by the way her dress swayed from side to side. Ellen slipped off her white French knickers and dropped them on my face. Avidly I rubbed her warm damp crotch over my nose as she positioned herself straddling my head.

Gradually she opened her legs and bent her knees until her coarse black curls enveloped my nose. Immediately I began probing her labia until she opened and revealed her inner lips and clitoral hood. She shook her skirt and petticoat over me and waited for the slow progress to her orgasm to begin. Her moans and whimpering above me was only faintly audible through her dress and multi layered net petticoat. I watched her flinch in time to my tonguing, and all about me her frilly flouncy underthings swished and froufroued.

I watched in fascination as her suspenders flexed with every movement of her thighs. Soon she was bouncing up and down on my face and I had to support her to prevent injury. Ten minutes of vigorous tonguing produced the desired end result. She came in pulses and waves, each accompanied by tiny groans and sharp intakes of breath. I pushed her further until she could take no more.

Her knees cracked as she stood up and I emerged once again into the brilliant light of afternoon sun streaming through the window. My penis was stuck to my stomach by precum and semen as I once again I had pleasured another of the school's students.

Elizabeth Daniel, the fifth girl was experiencing a period so was dismissed. On the way out the young ladies were asked to usher in the next five girls from Class 3A.

(Continued in part 22)

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers
12