Davie Ch. 02

Story Info
Davie's sister Bette joins Debbi
3.7k words
4.56
73.2k
6
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12to8
12to8
33 Followers

Noon on Wednesdays in Mike's Deli is usually packed with office workers ramming their food down in a half hour so that they can get back to work on time. Not much talking. A lot of fast eating. On this day, however, there were just four people in the place and they weren't as interested in eating as talking.

At one table by the window sat two fiftyish year old guys, dressed in suits, huddled over their coffee cups chatting away about putting the make on the two young ladies at another table in the far corner. The men, who were real estate salesmen with nothing to sell, were deciding who would take which girl. Salesman Number One picked the tall blonde and Salesman Number Two chose the short brunette. Their plan was to take the girls back to Number Two's apartment where they would all have a drink, enjoy a strip tease dance by the girls and after watching the two young ladies perform a girl on girl scene, they would fuck them. They had it all figured out.

Across the room the brunette saw it coming. She told her companion she would handle it.

"Of course you will," the blonde said with a laugh, "You're the ballsy one."

"Hi girls," sang Salesman Number One as they approached, "How we doing today."

"Okee dokee, sweetie," cooed the brunette. She turned to the blonde and mouthed, "I love his comb over." The blonde giggled into her soda.

"Listen ladies, we were wondering." Number One started to say but was cut off in mid sentence by the brunette standing up next to him and placing her body against his.

"You're going to ask us up to your place for a drink and then were hoping to get a blow job after me and my friend eat each other out. Right?"

Both men stood speechless.

"Listen boys," the brunette continued, "your line is so weak and pitiful. Now why don't you get home to your wives so they don't get bored and look for some young stud to take your place!"

Both men stood red faced for a moment then turned and walked away.

"But thanks for the compliment, assholes," called out Bette.

She giggled into her soda again.

The brunette sat down, waving her hand as though she were erasing the incident so she could move on to something important.

"Fuck them, Bette," she said to the blonde, "Listen, I have something real serious to talk to you about. I did something that may piss you off."

"Debbi, Tell me you didn't ruin that new skirt I lent you for last Saturday's date. If you let some guy get his gooie stuff on my new skirt you will buy me a new one," said Bette in a mock angry tone of voice.

"Shut up, Bette. It's not about your stupid skirt."

Both girls sat looking at each other for a moment.

"I. Shit. I. Oh, shit. I fucked Davie yesterday," Debbie blurted out.

Bette looked at her frind like she didn't hear her.

"Davie?" she asked. "My brother David?"

"Bette, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I did it!"

"You screwed my brother? Where?," Bette asked.

"In your TV room, Bette. I'm so sorry."

"Wow. I can't believe you and my brother, fucking in my house. That is too much."

Debbi reached for Bette's hand and squeezed it.

"Bette, tell me your not mad at me."

"Mad? Wow. Both of you naked . Doing it. Holy cow,"

"Yea, Bette. What about me and you. Aren't you pissed at me?" asked Debbi.

"Whew! Pissed? Deb, now that the shock is over I want to hear all about it,"

"Your kidding me. I thought you'd never forgive me."

"Listen, Deb. I have to tell you a secret now. A week ago I was walking past the bathroom and Davie was in the shower. The door was open and the shower door wasn't slid closed and I saw him standing there. In the shower. Naked."

"So, what's so secret about that," Deb said with a nervous laugh.

"Deb, he was jerking off. I saw his cock and it was huge."

"I know, Bette. I felt it."

Bette took a deep breath. "I stood there and watched him jack off and shoot cum all over the tile wall. I never believed a guy could shoot cum like that. It was like a thick stream of water. I heard it smack on the wall. I couldn't move it was so hot looking. When he finished I ran away from the door so he wouldn't catch me but I can't get that scene out of my mind."

"Bette, your brother is so hot. I want to fuck him again."

"I don't blame you, Deb"

"Well then. Um. It's okay if I do? Alright? Please tell me it's okay. Cause my folks are out tonight until tomorrow afternoon and I asked him over."

"Sure it's okay, Deb. I just hope I get to see him do it again sometime."

Both girls sat there sipping their sodas quietly. Thoughts were rolling around in both their heads. Slowly their eyes met and Debbi was the first to speak.

"Wanna watch us, Bette? Me and Davie?"

"Your kidding Deb, how could I do that? Damn, could I? When?"

"Why not, Bette. Look. Davie's coming over my house tonight at eight. You get there at seven and we'll put a chair in my walk-in closet and you'll see everything. I'll leave the door open wide enough. It will be great. You'll have a ring side seat."

What Debbi didn't share with Bette was that since seeing Traci Lords in Davie's porn movie she has had a fantasy of being watched as she had sex with someone. She knew she could be comfortable in front of her best friend. Especially with a stud like Davie.

The girls giggled and Bette assured Debbi that she would show up. They finished their sodas, paid the check and said fair well to each other with a hug.

Bette arrived at Debbi's house promptly at seven that night. Treated like one of the family, she had her own key and let herself in. She walked into Debbi's bedroom to find her girlfriend standing naked in front of a mirror, dusting powder on her body. Soft jazz music was playing. Very sensuous music.

"Hi," said Bette, a little nervous as she looked Debbi over.

"Hi, Girlfriend," she responded as she poured Bette a glass of wine. Debbi already had two under her belt to loosen up.

"So what are you wearing for this event?" asked Bette.

"This. Look, I even trimmed my bush real close and in the shape of a heart," Debbi replied as she slipped on a red silk Kimono and put her feet into matching red mules. Her hair lay luxuriously on her shoulders with a sheen from the hour of brushing she gave it.

"I wish I had boobs like yours," Bette said as she stared at her friends breast being covered in the sensuous robe. They pushed out like two soft mounds under the fabric.

"What do you mean, Girl," replied Debbi. "You have a really nice body. Look, take your clothes off and put this on."

"Slip those heels on too," she said as she handed Bette a blue silk robe."

"Why? I'm only going to watch."

"I know but it will put you in the mood. Maybe you'll want to play with yourself."

Debbi sat down on the edge of the bed and watched Bette put her wine down and begin taking her clothes off. Kicking her sneaks into the closet, she pulled her jeans and blouse off and stood shyly in front of Debbi. She was a good four inches taller than her friend and had a slim muscular frame. Her legs were long and strong and her ass was firm from daily workouts. Slipping the robe around her shoulders she maneuvered her bra and panties off. Gathering all her clothes up she tossed them in the closet with her sneaks and stepped into the black heels.

"Okay, Miss Up Tight, here's your wine. Now let's set up your lookout post."

Debbi placed her vanity chair in the spacious closet.

"Okay," she said, "give it a try."

Bette sat down and Debbi closed the bi-fold door leaving it open a good two inches. Debbi hopped onto the bed and and made a few modeling gestures.

"I can see you perfectly, Deb. I just hope I don't get caught. David will be pissed."

"Don't worry, Bette, I have it all planned."

Just then the door bell rang and Debbi scurried off the bed. She winked at Bette and they high fived each other then Debbi headed for the door.

"Boy your right on time, Davie," said Debbi as she opened the door and ushered him in.

"I've been anxious to see you again," he said. He was becoming attracted to his sister's friend and now that he saw her in the Kimono he was very pleased to be there.

She closed the door and passing him she came against his body. Davie reached out pulled her slowly to him and kissed her. She returned his kiss warmly. He caressed her back and as his hands moved to her ass she pulled away.

"Come into my room," she sighed, "I'll pour you a glass of wine."

When they entered the bedroom, Debbi handed him the drink and then stood near him in a provocative stance. Legs apart with her hands clasped behind her back her robe opened slightly to reveal her cleavage. She wanted to get right to business.

"Davie, I don't want to talk a lot. Take your clothes off for me. Slowly.

Over in the closet, Bette was in a sweat. Beads of it were running in rivulets down her chest onto her belly. She couldn't believe she was sitting nearly naked six feet from her brother.

Davie took a long gulp of his wine and set the glass down on the bedside table. Unbuttoning his shirt, he slowly pulled it out of his jeans as he swayed to the sound of a sexy tune, exposing his muscular hairless tanned chest.

Debbi had seen him naked the other day but his movements caught her breath. She moved her right hand across her stomach pulling the fabric aside to reveal more of herself to him.

He then unsnapped his jeans and pulled them down and off his legs kicking his loafers and socks off with them.

Debbi and Bette both saw that he had not worn underwear and his cock hung heavily behind his shirt. Even flaccid it was thick and at least six inches long.

"Oh, man, you look great, Davie," cooed Debbi. She took the words right out of Bette's mouth who was sitting in the closet wolfing down her wine as she watched the unbelievable.

The young man stood for a moment and then reached down and rubbed his hand over his cock. It slowly started to swell and become longer. Davie knew how his dick responded and had shown other women this routine. He knew by lightly gliding his palm down from the base to the tip it would extend. By now it was standing away from his body and jerking slightly.

As he pulled his shirt off, Debbi, still standing in front of him, squatted down, placing her hands on her thighs for balance and opened her mouth to let his thick cock head rest on her open mouth. The thick member jumped and stiffened.

Debbie took it in slowly inch by inch. She wrapped one hand around it to control her lover's pushing. He wanted to drive it down her throat and she knew it would take some getting used to even though she sucked him off the other night.

From the closet, Bette could see Davie's cock lengthening in Debbi hand. Sitting with her legs open, her fingers began to move on her clit with the rhythm of her girlfriend's motions. With her other hand, fingers pinched at her nipples. Bette had small breasts, but when excited, her nipples puffed out like large cupcakes and were sensitive like hell. Nobody yet has seen them because she was embarrassed when they got like that. Even guys she dated only got a feel thru her bra.

By now Debbi was pumping Davie's hard dick in her mouth and feeling like he could blow his load.

"Man, you're fast," she said as she stopped and pulled away from him. "Get over on the bed, " she ordered and getting off the floor she guided him to lay down on his back.

Bette watched as Davie laid down and Debbi, standing beside the bed, dropped her Kimono to the floor. She marveled at her girlfriends large tits that stood out firm with large nipples and not a hit of sag. Her ass was big and round. Short and stocky, Debbie was built for fucking. She watched the brunette pick her one foot up and place it on the bed. Bette could see Debbi's pussy hole open when she spread her legs. She found herself rubbing her own cunt harder at the sight. Looking at her brother she saw his big cock standing straight up like a fat flag pole.

Debbi was leaning over Davie now and wiggling her tits with her hands. He reached out and touched her pussy and stroked it causing Debbi to close her eyes and make whimpering sounds as he rubbed her. Just for a moment, she turned her head to the closet and smiled at her friend. She felt like the porn star she saw the other night and was turned on knowing Bette was watching her. She hoped she was enjoying the show.

Actually Bette's eyes were jumping back and forth from Debbi to her brother. She was rubbing her clit furiously watching Davie's swollen cock swaying with his pulse and watched as her girlfriend slipped a finger into her pussy hole.

After a few minutes of this fun Debbi stopped, reached down to the floor and retrieved the sash from her robe.

"Now close your eyes, Davie Boy. Were going to do something really exciting but you have to promise not to peek."

The young stud stiffed briefly as the sash closed off his vision but he relaxed as her tit brushed against his face while she was knotting the cloth behind his head. he playfully grabbed a handful of flesh and sucked at her nipples. She jerked away from him quickly.

"Now if you peek, the night is over and you'll get no more Debbi. Okay?"

"I promise," he replied, not wanting to loose out on a good thing.

Debbie climbed on top of Davie placing her legs on each side of his chest and her cunt just over his face. Leaning forward she gripped his cock with one hand while balancing herself with the other and lowered both her hips and face. In one motion Davie's fat cock slipped inches into her open mouth and her cunt lips fell onto his. Both grunted in appreciation of the intense electric feeling coursing thru their groins and of the pleasure they were bestowing on the other.

In the closet Bette watched as the two lovers pumped and sucked at each other violently. Her brother's big dick slipped deeper and further into Debbi's mouth and her hand pumped the skin of it up and down. She watched her girlfriend's tits bobble and smack against her partners stomach. Davie meanwhile, with both of his hands gripping her ass cheeks, pulled and lifted Debbi's pussy onto his mouth so he could stab his tongue into her.

Suddenly, Bette felt a sharp wave of pleasure sweep over her as her hand brought herself to orgasm. She let out a soft yelp as it hit her and she felt the first trickle of fluid creep out and down her legs. She had shoved two fingers deep into her tight hole and friged faster to keep it coming.

"Oh jeez, they both look great," she thought.

Debbi was the only one to hear Bette's sound, smiled and raised her head off of Davie's cock. He moaned with displeasure but continued licking. Looking toward the closet, Debbi motioned with her finger for Bette to come to her.

Bette was stunned at the request and resisted at first but her girlfriend insisted with a more serious wave. She stood from her chair and eased out of the closet moving cautiously across the bedroom floor toward the bed.

"What are you doing?" she quietly appealed of Debbi. "Are you crazy?"

"Suck on his cock. I know you want to," Debbi whispered.

It only took a moment for Bette to think about and then she leaned over and took a soft grip of the huge member. As Debbi sat up to watch, keeping her groin on Davie's face and grinding it in, he pulled his mouth away.

"What the hell's going on?" he called out when he sensed a new person nearby.

"Be quiet and just enjoy yourself, Davie Boy," Debbi said as she pushed her pussy down onto his face again.

"Suck me more. Will ya," she ordered.

Bette now was holding his cock with both hands and licking it like a popsicle. She curled her tongue around and over the swollen purple head. As she got into it, her mouth opened and she allowed the crown of his helmet to enter her mouth. She closed her lips around it and gripped hard with her lips giving it quick pumps with her hands. Davie let out a long grunt and his hips rose up. She was pleased with his response and continued the action.

Suddenly Debbi lifted up and off of Davie's mouth.

"I need that cock in me. Sit on his face." she yelled softly.

The girls switched places quickly and once again Davie was stabbing his tongue into a wet hole not knowing it was his sister's delicious honey pot. Her soft blonde cunt hair wet and slick. Debbi, by now, had positioned herself onto the erect staff and was sliding down taking it inch by inch. She was so wet with saliva and come that froth crept from her to glisten on Davie's purple veined penis. The head was already buried deep and touched a nerve that sent a shudder thru her.

"Oh man, I'm going to come!" she yelled and pumped up and down wildly, banging her ass onto his lap. Her tits, wet with sweat swinging freely until Bette reached out to grab them.

"My god, Debbie, I can't believe how hot I am. I love your tits and I'm going to come on my brothers face," she moaned as she pumped up and down.

"Squeeze them, Honey," she cried.

Davie, feeling his own come building up in his balls, responding to Debbi's movement, thrust his hips up to meet her. Reaching up he gripped Bettes tits with her huge nipples.He squashed them in his large hands causing his sister to cry out and again feel the juices flow from her hole to fill his mouth. He lapped at her hungrily, sucking the fluid out of her.

He was in heaven. His throbbing prick was sliding deep into his date's hole while he was sucking an unknown female's pussy lips. The thought sent a message deep to the core of his body.

"Ugh. I"m going to shoot my load!" Davie called out and blew a stream into Debbi's cavernous hole. She jumped at the heat of it as it surged up and out his thick tube mixing with her own jet of cream flooding over his cock.

The three of them were now wildly moving together in unison. As Davie shot a second load into Debbi, Bette, still holding onto her friend's breasts, leaned into her and kissed her heavily on the mouth.

"I love you for this," she cried.

"I love you both for it," moaned Debbi.

"Let me suck his come off," asked Bette still squeezing and rubbing her hands all over Debbi's tits even while she continued to pump onto Davie's face.

Debbi lifted off of the still quivering cock and taking it in her hands, Bette pushed as much of the it into her mouth. She tasted both lovers fluid still hot from shooting out of their bodies. She devoured it as she pumped softly, Davie had one last stream left in him. It shot out like a thick rope, and Bette sensing it coming, opened her mouth wide let to let it fill her cheeks. Looking up at Debbi she swished it in her mouth and gulped it down in one swallow.

"Keep it coming, Davie Boy. She'll eat as much as you serve," Debbi taunted.

"Oh my, that was delicious," Bette whispered. The three of the them were running out of steam now as they continued to touch and feel at one another. No one wanted the party to end. Bette climbed off of Davie who moaned sadly. Debbi looked at her girlfriend, reached out and touched her erect nipples again.

"Your gorgeous,"she said.

"Thanks, but I think I better get out of here," she panted.

Davie was sitting up and made a move to pull off the scarf from his eyes.

"I've got to see who I enjoyed with you, Debbi," he said.

"Oh no you don't," cried Debbi. "This is the girls secret!"

Bette grabbed at her clothes in the meantime and was making a beeline for the other room to get dressed and get out, quickly.

"Come on, Debbi. That was one tasty pussy. I want to do her again."

"With you of course!" he added with a laugh.

"You'll see her again. Don't worry, Davie."

"That would be nice. Soon?" he asked.

"Yea. Sooner than you think," she said with a smile.

"Come on Davie," Debbi called to him as she crossed the room with her newly filled glass of wine, "Fill your glass and join me in the shower. I'll give you a good washing and see if I can build your energy up again.

12to8
12to8
33 Followers
12